Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 04-17-2016, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Default 10th Ring War giants warping beneath the world

I did a forum search and couldn't really find anything on this specific issue, so my apologies if it's already been brought up.

We had one of the river spawns during the third wave - Kromrif Veteran - warp beneath the world and start summoning people. It caused a failure in what was likely going to be a success.

If you want to look at some logs to try and nail down this issue, take a look at the last mob Zender was fighting during the event. Somehow the Veteran he was offtanking ended up summoning him beneath the world, and it was all downhill from there.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Check the Velious boards - it was mentioned a bunch during beta. They fixed it for the most part (it used to happen way more frequently) but it still happens - you need a bard ready to Highsun when it happens.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 04-17-2016, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Aftermath had a couple warp underground during their last ring war too I believe. You just have to be ready for it to happen and then deal with it. One mob going underground shouldn't fail the war unless it is unaggroed and just books it to thurgadin underground
Old 04-17-2016, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

The most recent ringwar we did we noticed some new things happening.

First, giants are randomly running away while being killed as if they were feared. Unless some of our "friends" are trying to make things hard on us this shouldnt be happening if the person with the most agro is in melee range.

Second, we have seen some giants warp back to thier spawn point. They were not being highsunned as we only do that in certain situations and there is also an accompanying message when a bard uses highsun. this message was not present.