Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 12:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Returning Player (54 War)

The name is Bouncie and as the header suggests I am a 54 warrior who is making a return to the server. After my laptop took a shit and a spike in RL commitment I was forced into taking some time off and came back to find the group of players I was with MIA. My end game goal is to eventually get into raiding (duh, why else would I have stuck it out on this this fat warrior), and am currently making that push to 60.

The only way I get tired of this game is when I spend more time playing LFG than the actual game, so I am looking for a group of players to keep me busy whether it be gaining xp or tracking down that loot. I am on pretty much every night until the xp runs dry so I hope to be able to find a good group of players that could consistently use another meat shield.
Old 03-24-2016, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Hey there - you might consider Venerate.

We're a rapidly growing family-friendly guild, usually with activities every night, whether it's epic/exp groups or full-on raids. We are heavily focused on getting members their epics but also raid Fear, Hate, Growth, DN, weekly Kael farms, and recently started getting into HoT. We use a DKP bid system and work in EST. Above all, we're laid-back, like to laugh, and shoot the shit (and sometimes maybe shit talk each other, all in good fun.)

You can check out our site at http://venerateguild.com. I'm actually not an officer but happy to direct you to leadership if you shoot me a tell in game.

Good luck!
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Last edited by Kaight; 03-24-2016 at 01:11 PM..
Old 03-24-2016, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Hey there Bouncie. I am the guild leader of Azure Guard. We are a family based guild founded by Nemce (myself) and Dulas (my RL mother.) I started the guild when I was in college as a way to keep playing with her as we did on live. We've always been leaders, but this server was suffering from a terrible raid scene that needed lots of help. So we decided we would do everything in our power to create a place that casual players could still do end game raiding without the lifesucking hourly commitment.

Flash forward 4 years and here we are raiding VS, Inny, CT, Gore, Trak, Talendor, Velious stuff and everything else, even dabbling in Veeshan's Peak and North Temple of Veeshan. If you are interested in joining please go to AzureGuard.com.

We do require you to post a bit about yourself and apply. There is a level requirement of 46, but we'd love to group and hang out with you before you get there. With that said, we have a 3 officer grouping process to get to know you and you can get to know us. We don't base out approval upon ability, we base approval upon personal character. So anytime you join us on a raid, a grouping, hanging out in EC, long conversations while hanging out in OOT kiting or any time that you spend with an officer works. Just ask anyone in guild for any officers online or events planned and they will point you in the right direction!
Old 03-24-2016, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

I cant compete with Nemce's pitch there

Grats AG ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]