Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 12:41 AM
Fire Giant

Default Lovely's BIG PLAYS THREAD

We'll start with this one. Don't be hatin boys - Being jelly is not the way to go.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Old 12-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

killing someone at their bind spot with Wooly Spider Nets that are common on this server and recharge for 100 plat is lol.... I could have plugged and never let you get a bind kill... But needed to prove a point on recharging being so cheap and shit GMS allow here to be so common its point...

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=3674

Keep farming shit for now since you diaperquested, and letting the GMS keep recharging in at such a low cost.

Notice not one of your screenshots shows shit with gear... Just a "you have slain Kringe"....

INC SS of Troiste killing me (which was fine, but needed a oor healer 2 heal himself 5 times while zone hoping..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 12-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

make dum shit expendable/lore/etc
Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Wut?

I owned you in rathe mountains while you had a oor healer.

I owned you and skeetin in sola, that random druid healed me once.

w/e bro.

I dont know you and I think you suck. All I see is your dead corpse. Prove me wrong
Old 12-17-2011, 01:15 AM
Aviak

160 ms ur connection blows ballzzzz
Old 12-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

We both know the real deal... You got destroyed in Ogguk, destroyed in Sola... skeetin was lost for 10minutes, I wont address that....

Your uncharmed pet ([petrfin runs SOC speed) which I pumiced and thought it would aggro to its orginal owner but it didnt.. A lessoned learned for myself...

Spamming Wooly Nets and recharging them for less than a 100plat Is laughable. Your Right you dont know me... Talk all the shit on the forums you want we know what happen in the other 4-5 fights...

I could have insta hooped you 50times.. by now... But ill save those for another day..

That fact that at 50 and uncontested gearing for almost 3 weeks you bring a oor healer to fight me 1v1 already confirms our stance with each other.

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]

I should have scrolled up to show the other 3 heals you had... While zone hoping.
Quote:

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 12-17-2011, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

That looks like one heal to me
Old 12-17-2011, 01:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That fact that at 50 and uncontested gearing for almost 3 weeks you bring a oor healer to fight me 1v1 already confirms our stance with each other.

I should have scrolled up to show the other 3 heals you had... While zone hoping.
Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruizeLee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
160 ms ur connection blows ballzzzz
I'm EURO bro. But when you got big plays it's not such a big deal
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Old 12-17-2011, 06:00 AM
Banned

some people need to take a step back and realize they've spent the last month of their lives playing eq for 12+ hours a day every single day
Closed Thread