Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 10:40 AM
Banned

Question noob caster gear?

unfortunately the noob armor quests arent in the game yet... i was wondering if someone could help me find some lower lvl quests fora de wizard?
the ones i found on site wer useless until 25+...
this pink robe is starting to piss me off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Orc

Default Check

Check the wiki for quests... Off the top of my head you can quest the +3 int earrings from qeynos, staff of the wheel, runescale cloak... Im sure there is more but all I can think off the top of my head. In 20s you can probably camp a full set of int gear better( bloodstained gloves, savant cap, gbs) I would just grind til 20 and then start getting gear. You will do a bunch of quests while at 20+ you can camp same gear, while expin
Old 11-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Banned

yeaa alll those quests are 25+. and the good ones are 35+

didnt realize half the game id b wearing absolute trash. cant do squat about iteither lol. id gladly put the time in to grind out a nice set of armor but naoooo you may not.

i wonder wat the complete noobs r doin? i bet any1 totally new to eq woulda quit x2 over alrdy lol. all my noob friends quit on launch from the lag >< im all alones now
Old 11-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Banned

Lag's fixed, items didn't grow on trees in classic
Old 11-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Orc

Default Never

Never played any video game except for madden, mlb the show and everquest... If I could make it to 50 in classic at 13 anybody can. Dont get why people say EQ is hard when you kill stuff for exp... While you exp you find camps that drop shit. I mean shit every quest and mob info is on hand on over 20+ websites...
Old 11-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

jc int earrings
caster hat from unrest
stein of moggok
bracers from gorge of king xorbb

problem isn't rlly the questing, its that atm since everyone is low lvl you won't see "cheap" stuff for sale for a couple weeks...and it will be expensive when it does start appearing.

you'll prob have empty slots or just ac items in a few slots until 50. its just how it goes in classic at the start of new server especially.

be thankful that wizard isn't a terribly gear dependent class compared to some other classes.
Last edited by fastboy21; 11-26-2011 at 04:02 PM..
Closed Thread