Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-17-2023, 11:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Can’t access EQEmu nor P99

Hey everyone. Some reason when I go to EQEmu or p99 on my PC it won’t load. When I launch EQEmu to play, it tells me “API request failed…”

When I try to access any p99 website or EQEmu site on my phone, it works just fine. When I try on my PC it won’t load the websites.

Anyone have any clue what happened here? I really appreciate any help.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Kuluvas; 06-17-2023 at 12:03 PM..
Old 06-17-2023, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Having the same problem with the gaming servers on my PC, it gives me error number 1077. It just stopped working this week and It hasnt fixed itself, I tried doing a tracert, pings I know are pocked for doss reasons, I just dont know what caused it, nothing on my hardware end has changed in 8ish years...so its just odd.
Old 06-17-2023, 04:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having the same problem with the gaming servers on my PC, it gives me error number 1077. It just stopped working this week and It hasnt fixed itself, I tried doing a tracert, pings I know are pocked for doss reasons, I just dont know what caused it, nothing on my hardware end has changed in 8ish years...so its just odd.
I got mine to work for now.

I unplugged and plugged back in the router and the modem, but that didn’t seem to do anything.

So I called Xfiinity curious if they some reason blocked those websites. They did a restart on the modem and that fixed it some reason.

See if your ISP can do a “better” restart on the modem and try again?