Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 01:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Weight Reduction Bags

Hello!

I am a level 31 Necromancer and I am plagued by the usual downsides. I have 71str and I usually solo in far away places not near a vendor. What weight reduction bags are easily campable at my level?

I can't remember what level the evil eye is, wiki says he is 30-36. I remember farming Archaeologist packs on live while killing time waiting for vox raids but I can't remember how the room is set up. Same with the Najena.

I'm looking for bags with a decent WR. I'm keeping an eye out for the components to make the 10% bags but I'm hoping to find some with a larger reduction. thanks!
Old 04-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Skeleton

The lion hide backpack at 35% wr is something you can solo in south karana. Groi Gut blade is a lvl 25 SK that drops item, plus an invisible ring that's nice too
Old 04-18-2015, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

You could camp Shralok packs or Lionhide Backpack pretty easily, however, I would bet you can make cash quicker at money camps than actually camping them.
Lionhide backpack is probably the best one to camp, as neither drop is lore and the rings sell well. Shralok packs too, since they hold giant, though not sure how needed it is.

On my necro (48) I run around with:
1 Handmade (just for bonechips, food, gems)
1 Large soiled bag, 100% small 10-slot
1 Light burlap sack, 65%, large 8-slot
1 Bag of sewn evil-eye, 70% large 8-slot
1 Box of Nil space, 100% giant 10-slot
2 Shralok packs, 25% giant 8-slot

Not sure how needed they all are, as the weight of carrying them is pretty steep. Rarely do I fill them all up before needing or being able to sell. Once you get 34/Call of Bones, the skeleton illusion will let you sell to almost every merchant out there.
Last edited by Crawdad; 04-18-2015 at 05:02 PM..
Closed Thread