Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Default I am an Ex-Nihilum Player.

I am a former EQ live player from a top guild. I came to R99 to enjoy everquest with some friends. I enjoy PVP, however it is not my primary focus.

I play 8 hours a day and am emotionally invested in my hobbies. I work hard, and I play hard. I earned DKP as a top DPS and was committed to being a contributing guild member.

My guild leader got banned for RMTing; Which I had nothing to do with and was not initially aware of, and do not agree with.

I am now ostracized as a former Nihilum member, and am I expected to be griefed off the server by the new top guild.

I am an Ex-Nihilum player.

“We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back.”
[60 Assassin] Ricquire (Wood Elf)
Old 09-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

gonna make u my bitch
Old 09-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricquire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a former EQ live player from a top guild. I came to R99 to enjoy everquest with some friends. I enjoy PVP, however it is not my primary focus.

I play 8 hours a day and am emotionally invested in my hobbies. I work hard, and I play hard. I earned DKP as a top DPS and was committed to being a contributing guild member.

My guild leader got banned for RMTing; Which I had nothing to do with and was not initially aware of, and do not agree with.

I am now ostracized as a former Nihilum member, and am I expected to be griefed off the server by the new top guild.

I am an Ex-Nihilum player.
Form a new guild and contest. Everyone knows the timers. Best of luck to you.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Aviak

The guildleader was NOT banned because RMT actually but for leading the guild in private teamspeak in a private forum. This copies caused the ban.

Ex-nihilum player here too. I bought a mobile for batphone. I made a free rl workday and worked harder at another day to join raids. I enjoyed how much nihilum did take care for me.

For all who wondered about the loyalty for Nizze: His last words here were "I can't help you anymore." . He was the the best guildleader i ever had.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphiay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guildleader was NOT banned because RMT actually but for leading the guild in private teamspeak in a private forum. This copies caused the ban.

Ex-nihilum player here too. I bought a mobile for batphone. I made a free rl workday and worked harder at another day to join raids. I enjoyed how much nihilum did take care for me.

For all who wondered about the loyalty for Nizze: His last words here were "I can't help you anymore." . He was the the best guildleader i ever had.

touching story bro thanks for the share [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphiay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The reason he couldn't lead was rmt, so....
Honestly it sounds like the gms did you a favor.
#elfpals discord
Old 09-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason he couldn't lead was rmt, so....
Honestly it sounds like the gms did you a favor.
and you just sound like a metric fuckton of stupid every time you post. diaf

Leviticus - Nihilum - Red99
Old 09-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:

what happened to jizzar / nizzar ? + like 15 other level 60s and various bank alts. lol
Old 09-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you just sound like a metric fuckton of stupid every time you post. diaf
What part of that was stupid? Op was skipping work days and bought a cell phone just to get batphones. That's a slippery slope.
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread