Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Banned

Default You like Classic Exp?

Then you will also like this:

- Original UI fixed at 800x600. No full screen.
- Medding into a book for 35 levels
- 56k Modem
- PII CPU
- Inability to see in dark
- Trains legalized

If you like Classic so much, then let us do it right. Go big or go home, right brews?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play casually for the most part, probably 10-15 hours a week and I'm level 52 doing almost nothing but solo exp... I started doing paw entrance/aviaks in SK in my 20s through about 32 then moved to Cynthia in RM, then on to specs all the way until level 51. I barely moved during that time aside from gating to the bank to sell scythes and a 2 minute run back once an hour.

This is undeniable PROOF that exp bonus is ruining the server and causing the problems. The exp bonus causes players to do everything possible to stay alone and secluded. No one groups, no one has fun, no one PVPs mid levels. Rogean decided he didn't want anymore CALL OF EVERQUEST and removed the exp bonus. Level 52 by a casual in a few weeks barely playing, never pvping, only grinding alone. How fucking sad/pathetic! How can you claim there are MORE people playing when these players just grind alone?

With the exp bonus gone we can finally get the JOURNEY OF EVERQUEST like it was meant to be: classic as FUCK exp! No more bard kiting to level 60 in a day for your 6th max level character, this is how everquest is meant to be played. Thank you Rogean please don't flip flop to appease a few loud players.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Banned

The bonus will be back this happens every time they undo an additional bonus it erases the permanent bonus.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNarcisse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is undeniable PROOF that exp bonus is ruining the server and causing the problems. The exp bonus causes players to do everything possible to stay alone and secluded. No one groups, no one has fun, no one PVPs mid levels. Rogean decided he didn't want anymore CALL OF EVERQUEST and removed the exp bonus. Level 52 by a casual in a few weeks barely playing, never pvping, only grinding alone. How fucking sad/pathetic! How can you claim there are MORE people playing when these players just grind alone?

With the exp bonus gone we can finally get the JOURNEY OF EVERQUEST like it was meant to be: classic as FUCK exp! No more bard kiting to level 60 in a day for your 6th max level character, this is how everquest is meant to be played. Thank you Rogean please don't flip flop to appease a few loud players.
Do you play with a classic UI?

Back in Classic, I did not have a kid and wife and a job. I went to school and worked like 16 hours a week. I played EQ more than I worked. I am lucky to get an hour or two a night in and that means staying up till midnight.
Last edited by Rust1d?; 12-03-2013 at 03:29 PM..
Old 12-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you will also like this:

- Original UI fixed at 800x600. No full screen.
- Medding into a book for 35 levels
- 56k Modem
- PII CPU
- Inability to see in dark
- Trains legalized

If you like Classic so much, then let us do it right. Go big or go home, right brews?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- OK
- OK
- If there's a requirement on the rest that I have to do this too? OK
- If there's a requirement on the rest that I have to do this too? OK
- OK
- Not classic, only on SZ (stupid there too)

Dat UI doe, aww yee.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Banned

Nirgon, even you would not want book med.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Banned

Nobody wants book med. That was bad, but classic. I wonder how pvp would be with Classic UI...would be lots of fun I bet.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

I wish
Old 12-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNarcisse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A player being efficient while leveling has nothing to do with exp bonus. No matter the scaling for exp this particular player you quoted will play the most efficient way. If there was an option for him to group and it was more efficient he would join a group and be social whether there was a bonus or not.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Banned

just make an insta 60 server the tears from actually having to play everquest is overflowing the fucking red forums
Closed Thread