Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Skeleton

Default Hunting/leveling/plat guide for Pallys

Hello,

Returning player here with a level 20 Palidan.
I’m looking for some feedback on good hunting sites for level and plat for the next couple of decades.
I’ve spent most of my teens in Unrest which is great for a pally but sometimes can be hard to get in a group.
Where should I go next?
Keep up with unrest? Go to befallen? Lake around mistmore? Highhold? Crag spiders? Gargoyle island?
I’m looking for good spots to make plat and gain xp. I like zones where I can solo if needed.
Just looking for some folks input!

Thanks!
Old 01-05-2018, 01:42 PM
Large Rat

Befallen and Mistmoore are both good. Highhold would likely be the best choice but due to it's popularity but it can be difficult to find a spot or get in a group there. Definitely worth it however. If you don't mind a walk or can manage a port you can stay at the giant fort in Warsliks Woods from around 20 to 35. The giants there drop weapons that can vendor for 12-43plat along with a tunic that vendors for about 63plat. The only drawback is that those items have a lot of weight to them, worth it however if you can vendor and/or bank someplace nearby such as the Overthere. Usually you can find others at the giant fort as well more than willing to group so you may never need to fight alone. Another incentive to head to that fort would be the sought after forest loops. Being nonlore and giving +3 to STA/DEX/WIS make them good paladin earrings.
Closed Thread