Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Default evil quests

i know the lighty races have a ton of quest to help get from 1- 20 but what about dark elfs? any quests they can do to get through those first few levels maybe 10ish+
Old 09-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

deathfist belts in Freeport? I can't think of many.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Kobold

The fire beetle eye quest given at the top of the necro guild in Neriak rewards pretty good exp until level 7ish? Maybe later I forget.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKoji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fire beetle eye quest given at the top of the necro guild in Neriak rewards pretty good exp until level 7ish? Maybe later I forget.
I don't think you can get into the necro guild if you're not a necro or SK, though. At least I'm pretty sure I recall wandering over that way and getting mauled by the ghouls outside back in the day. Hm. I should test this.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Aviak

Tested! I was wrong. Agnostic Dark Elf rogue had no problem with the ghouls. The necros and SKs inside were apprehensive, though, so not sure if the quest will work, but at least you won't die trying to talk to them.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

What faction are the ghouls on? Shadowknight?

My half elf warrior of Innoruuk cons dubious to The Dead but KoS to the ghouls.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

Heck they have nerfed just about every XP quest for everyone, so I would not loose much sleep about any of it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just go to zones with high ZeM and be done with it. Geez, how long does it really take to get to level 20! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2015, 04:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What faction are the ghouls on? Shadowknight?

My half elf warrior of Innoruuk cons dubious to The Dead but KoS to the ghouls.
Interestingly dubious to The Dead but threateningly to our own guild, Indigo Brotherhood. Murdering elven (specifically) slaves in CB ought to set that right.

As for the Ghouls they are on their own faction "Ghouls of Neriak" which can never be raised and is by default SCOWLING to ALL non-Dark Elves and automatically Warmly to all Dark Elves. If you're a dark elf and you ruin this faction it's done for good. I'm pretty sure they also do not KOS Skellie form. There's also some Ebon Mask (Rogue) faction in there and I'm not sure how they con to us.
Closed Thread