Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old Today, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Default A Budding Sunday Night Classic PvP Box is coming to an end...

OF DEVELOPMENT. I had fun making the box, but really other than minor fixes of quests, or PVE, there is nothing left to do. I have decided to cancel all Mini-Game Projects and leave the box as its original design. 50 PvP for anyone. So without further Adieu.

- 50 Max Skills, and a set of Starting Gear.

- In East Commons is a Corpse Summoner, and a Corpse Bury, if the corpse has not burried(expired) Bury it, then summon. No need to wait.

- Reverted all content to Classic. Spells to Classic values, nukes/dots/heals. Melee code I think is fair for casters/melee.

- Leaderboard

- YellowText

- Legacy Items (Rare)

- Hate and Fear is 2.0. Weapons drop off Hate minis/Golems. PVE content is not the focus and a work in progress.

- Free Pumice, Free Backpacks. Join up and in 5 minutes you are ready for perfectly functioning eng-game Classic PVP.

- Spells Require no Reagants, Levitate, Pets, Symbols, Hate/Sky Ports, Enduring Breath.

- Skeletons and Wolves are reverted to Classic Animations. Red Skeleton Necro pets etc.

- Spell Icons Reverted to Classic.

- Countless hours producing the best Classic PvP experience of all the Emulators.

- The only feature that I can even think of that we don't have that requires coding is... TEAMS. It is coming. I can't say when. That is the last feature it is out of my hands. This box is complete.

- Sunday Night 8PM EST is when to log on if you want to help promote PVP.

- My LAST THREAD Ambrogio. No need to ban. You have been more than fair, If I can request one thing lock this thread and leave it and delete the others IDC they were inferior prototypes.

- Goodbye Red99 Forums, it has been fun, I made bullet points because I've been told people don't read my wall of texts. The Perfect Box (tm). Classic as fuck quitting thread.
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

3 Box currently but if it gains population I want to reduce it to 2 box. Lets say over 50 people.
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry had to get one more thing in on the way out the door.

I heard RoT is in Velious expansion? I thought it was permanent Kunark but I knew that wouldn't work. Then they start over again and grind from Classic? Like what the fuck kinda brain illness. They are PVE players... All the PVPers left a long time ago.

I'd rather play red than non stop grind box. Anyhow not my concern anymore or problemo. ADIOS.
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

https://discord.gg/7V4aQMFzCb