Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 04:00 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624
Default pantheon kickstarter - almost over... yet only just over half of it funded?

time to pray for angel investors?

will people suddenly fund the remainder within the 11.333 hours remaining?

this thread inspired by the Shroud of the Avatar newsletter ( it mentioned that there is Only 1 Day Left to Get Your Special Pantheon/SotA Cross-Game Cloak)
Old 02-22-2014, 04:03 AM
Banned

All hail Lord British. Trammel was a scammel. Covetous and hythloth and destard. Moonglow and vesper and yew
Old 02-22-2014, 05:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All hail Lord British. Trammel was a scammel. Covetous and hythloth and destard. Moonglow and vesper and yew
^^

No idea if that's supposed to mean anything but I love anything that mentions UO.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 02-22-2014, 06:59 AM
Aviak

Not much to say except it was horribly mismanaged
Old 02-22-2014, 07:53 AM
Sarnak

donated today. maybe a lot of us will be last min attempts? o.0

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Last edited by Erasong; 02-22-2014 at 08:07 AM..
Old 02-22-2014, 09:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^

No idea if that's supposed to mean anything but I love anything that mentions UO.
At first I thought maybe this was a reference to how second MMOs of the old greats were doomed to bomb. Like Vanguard: SoH and Tabula Rasa.

Maybe it still does mean that. Trammel was the 2nd expansion for UO? So saying it was a scam-mel, besides forming a charming rhyme couplet, seems to say that 2nd chances never matter because people never change; they just become more of the same.

The rest of the quote deals with dungeon names? Not sure what I'm looking at either, but that's how I interpret this latest rant.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Fire Giant

All that drama over xp potions and fungus staff. Don't you all look silly now!
Old 02-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Rogean/Nilbog: Double XP weekend for trying? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shame it didn't get funded, they're still working on development though...they'll find a way.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean/Nilbog: Double XP weekend for trying? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shame it didn't get funded, they're still working on development though...they'll find a way.
Do or do not.
There is no try.

And no soup for you.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarajo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At first I thought maybe this was a reference to how second MMOs of the old greats were doomed to bomb. Like Vanguard: SoH and Tabula Rasa.

Maybe it still does mean that. Trammel was the 2nd expansion for UO? So saying it was a scam-mel, besides forming a charming rhyme couplet, seems to say that 2nd chances never matter because people never change; they just become more of the same.

The rest of the quote deals with dungeon names? Not sure what I'm looking at either, but that's how I interpret this latest rant.
1. yeah let's hope 3rd time is a charm for both Lord British and Brad :]

2. Renaissance was the 2nd expansion for UO. Trammel was just its shittiest and game-killing feature :[

3. Covetous and hythloth and destard were anti-virtues. They were also the names of some of the dungeons. Moonglow and vesper and yew were cities. Yew was the city of trees. Moonglow was awesome. Lots of noobs in the graveyards that you could trick into attacking you ;D muahahaha. Vesper was the city with canals.
Closed Thread