Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 02:41 AM
Kobold

Default Porters Corner

Why is there no thread for wizards and druids to post in for people who offer to pay for a port then stiff them? Surely I cant be the only one that has thought this would be nice to have.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:48 AM
Banned

petition?
Old 12-06-2011, 03:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
petition?
lol nerd
Old 12-06-2011, 04:14 AM
Fire Giant

in my 15 months on the server as a druid i can not recall this happening more than once.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 12-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Kobold

I guess im the moron for porting Xosire then. Wish i would have read all the RnF posts on him before i ran into the guy. Total douche bag. Learned my lesson atleast
Old 12-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Aviak

Interesting, same guy reneged on my porter as well. Too bad I'm so nearsighted that there's at least a 50/50 chance that I will load the wrong port spell.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess im the moron for porting Xosire then. Wish i would have read all the RnF posts on him before i ran into the guy. Total douche bag. Learned my lesson atleast
At least you now have your own anecdote with a P99 legend. That's priceless.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahaha

Yeah, Xosire's got history around here. I saw him paying for a port the other day and was very tempted to give him a ride to toxx and leave him there. It wouldn't mean much since he'd probably just gate, but :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahaha

Yeah, Xosire's got history around here. I saw him paying for a port the other day and was very tempted to give him a ride to toxx and leave him there. It wouldn't mean much since he'd probably just gate, but :P
This... is it a bannable or some sort of offense to port someone to a random location and leave them there? Just curious, if not i have big plans!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Kobold

Do what I do. Group with him, and if he doesn't donate right away, ask him where he's going and then cast Ring of XXXX instead. Oops stupid newbie druid mistake. and then disband and have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Or port him somewhere equally as useless like Sro or Lavastorm.