Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 03:44 AM
Fire Giant

Default Oh sorry, we filled the spot.

The spot we sent you a tell about and asked you to come all the way down to seb, the one you got a port for and kindly let us know that you got ported and were coming. Yea that spot? We filled it while you were running and didn't bother to say anything. But now that your stuck down here and told us you are here oh yea, btw, we filled your spot.

Can this shit fucking stop? WTF, communication can go a long way to not being a fucking asshole that wastes peoples time.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:51 AM
Kobold

Well, with a filthy mouth like that, I would be looking for a different group member as well.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Banned

Funniest part of blue is making ppl wait than filling spots with friends instead.
Old 02-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Let's call this the Warcraft Effect. Newer online multiplayer games tend to be based around lobbies and instances with automated group-building systems. Groupmates are in some cases not even from the same game server and can expect never to see each other again after a given instance trip. Players are therefore trained to treat other players as a sort of disposable AI.

Not much we can do about that. Anyhow, good to see ya again Yoite.

Danth
Old 02-22-2016, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's call this the Warcraft Effect. Newer online multiplayer games tend to be based around lobbies and instances with automated group-building systems. Groupmates are in some cases not even from the same game server and can expect never to see each other again after a given instance trip. Players are therefore trained to treat other players as a sort of disposable AI.

Not much we can do about that. Anyhow, good to see ya again Yoite.

Danth
Sometimes I ponder if emp crush has better AI than my groupmates. The emp is certainly not disposable when my groups are. last one standing gets the loot uncontested.
Old 02-22-2016, 10:14 AM
Kobold

Blue cucks enjoy watching other men fill their holes.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not much we can do about that.
Right in the money. The Warcraft effect has completely changed this server into a bunch of min/max neanderthals.

Last night in Seb I was duoing Chef camp Paladin/Enchanter and another group comes down as we are leaving the camp. We were there for hours sniping nameds without dying or trains. The group that came was monk, warrior, cleric, shaman idk what else but definitely a faceroll group composition.

First of all the Monk dies on a pull before we even get our stuff together to leave. We laugh about it because it was quite literally the dude's first pull. My buddy and I then calm and invis back up to zoneline (without incident) and when we get to the zoneline...the Cleric who was JUST down there is now at zoneline with his gear on (gated) and we definitely know there was no Mage with them hahahaha

The sad thing is...not only are these players blindly min/maxing and playing the game on EZ mode....they can't even hack the content in EZ mode. I see it time and time and time again, for years now. This game is not WoW. The other night in Velks I saw a group......a cleric and 5 MELEES doing the upper dogs camp. Talk about faceroll....and not only that the XP and drops at that camp are complete and absolute shit. Especially in a full group. What has the world come to.

I wonder if that Seb group I ran into last night that wiped within minutes is the same group that burned OP hahaha =)

The Warcraft Effect is very real, friends.

<The A-Team>
Old 02-22-2016, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue cucks enjoy watching other men fill their holes.
This too rofl

<The A-Team>
Old 02-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

telling people their on "the list" and skipping them for your friends/guildys is classic
Old 02-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Banned

it's easier to tell people their on the list, than type /ignore
Closed Thread