Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Old 06-03-2024, 09:14 AM
Fire Giant

Default Goblins in Droga heal even when not in melee

Every other zone, the mobs won't heal each other or themselves if no enemies are in melee range. In Droga, however, the mobs heal themselves and others, even if rooted at max distance.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Rooted and out of line of sight is supposed to work. You dont say u out of sight so.

Also healing range is sometimes/mostly? greater than melee assist range. So they wont assist the fight but will heal through walls etc. Dunno if droga is different though.

Splitpaw was a shitter for it back when.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:29 AM
Fire Giant

Hmm.. even noticed in LoS that mobs won't heal allies / themselves if no enemy in melee range. ex: Paladin guards in felwithe, they will root / dispell you if you are in LoS, but won't heal themselves.

I will try again hiding around corner out of LoS
Old 08-10-2024, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Following up on this - mobs in Droga heal allies even when there is nothing in LoS / melee range. I thought allied mobs would only heal if there was an enemy in melee range. This is not the case in Droga.

Will post some OBS of this behavior later - but as an example I rooted a mob, dotted it, ran around corner so that I wasn't in LoS of the mob, or any other mobs. As the mob was dying, another goblin was healing it. Nobody was in melee range or LoS of either mob. Obviously broken mechanic, or just added difficulty in Droga?

For reference - another zone that mobs get healed through walls is Cazic Thule. However, if you root a mob in Cazic Thule and back out of melee range, the allies will not heal it.
Old 08-10-2024, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure he real bug is that most things will only heal while in melee range.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 08-11-2024, 06:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure he real bug is that most things will only heal while in melee range.
if thats the case... lol...

disregard everything i said here - it all works fine, okay nothing to see here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]