Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2019, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Default Its almost time and I can't choose ;D

I either want to do a Ogre... something, a Halfling Cleric, Human Ranger, or Dwarf Paladin. Its a tough call.

Im probably closest with Halfling Cleric or Human Ranger. I like both those classes. Clerics will be damn popular, but rangers probably hated by the masses.

I always wanted a guised ranger more than anything ;D
Old 09-24-2019, 10:08 PM
Aviak

I played a Halfling cleric until 50 on live and it was ok. Please no Rangers.
Old 09-24-2019, 10:14 PM
Sarnak

I’m still undecided as well. I deliberated for ages when I first heard about the prospect of Green, and decided on Monk. But now I’m conflicted again that I’m evaluating classes from a more classic viewpoint.
Old 09-24-2019, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

If you don't mind grouping for most of your XP, cleric is the way to go, you'll be in high demand. They just have very hard time soloing, especially with no gear. At like 35 you could do Hag tower in Unrest, but thats it.

It all depends on how you want to play or in my case, I don't always have a ton of time to get a group and stay in it... and i hate bailing on groups in EQ. So I am planning on playing 1) a class I never played before 2) a class I can group or duo with 3) a class I can solo with if I am on for like 30 minutes or an hour. Landed on Druid because I've played mage and necro and enc already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2019, 04:24 AM
Sarnak

Halflings have a great starting zone. Cleric will always be in demand. Get one of the first dawnfires and solo your way from 46+ on spectres.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:27 AM
Fire Giant

Christ imagine the first rez spell which doesnt give xp back will probably be in demand. Imagine that.

If i didnt originally play a cleric to death from Kunark --> GoD i would do it again in a heartbeat. But i did. So i wont... >_>
Closed Thread