Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Orc

Default Safe spot to pull around forest giant hut in warsilk wood? (also good place?)

Hi, 21 necromancer nalik, wondering where (if) there is a safe spot to pull giants in warsilk woods from the giant hut, worked well for a while but roamers lamost killed me, FD with 5% HP scared me half to death.

Is this place worth it? or should I try gargoyle in OOT?
Old 06-02-2015, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by manard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, 21 necromancer nalik, wondering where (if) there is a safe spot to pull giants in warsilk woods from the giant hut, worked well for a while but roamers lamost killed me, FD with 5% HP scared me half to death.

Gargoyles are awesome if you can have the island to yourself, but it only takes one person to come and make it suck because the 7 spawns alternate gargoyle and greater skeletons, which are green. Most people just wait for someone else to kill the skeletons and snipe the gargoyles. And with the population higher as it's been, it's likely you'll be competing with 3 or 4. LOIO is good for that level and far easier to get to for iksars.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:21 PM
Orc

Seems like the little hill next to the camp doesnt have roamers. Working out pretty well. Still stoked to solo yellows all the time ;3

Worried about lvl 24 spells as I am at 20 plat total, hoping these giants drop more
Old 06-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by manard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's a hill on the other side of the fort, if you fear the giant on top of that hill they usually stay on the hill while running around.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 06-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Orc

Ehh, ended yp spawning reds and resisted everything, couldn't do much at 21, blegh. Not sure where to go. The other camp was full of people.

Love necro but its rough
Old 06-02-2015, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Ehh, ended yp spawning reds and resisted everything, couldn't do much at 21, blegh. Not sure where to go. The other camp was full of people.

Love necro but its rough
Maybe LOIO sarnaks? Also you will definitely want to get into researching if you don't have a few hundred plat to drop on research spells.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 06-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Fire Giant

TD bandits. All are melee, easy to pull, no competition, good to 24, if you run out of bone chips there are green/DB skellys that wonder on one of the bandit islands.

No cash for your spells though.

But at 24 arent the sisters in OOT in that range to solo? They drops good VT items. And then treants in SK. So you could just buy the spells you absolutely need and then get some cash from these guys to buy the rest.
Closed Thread