Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Guild Discussion

Old 06-24-2024, 02:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default <Legacy of Fire> is recruiting!

Hi there, <Legacy of Fire> is recruiting!

We are a community focused guild with a relaxed, close-knit atmosphere, while we also pride ourselves on our ability to punch above our weight on the raiding scene during quakes and drafts.

Fun fact: we are also one of the oldest guilds on the server, and while we have changed our name, we did not change who we are and our members have called this guild home for almost the entirety of Green's existence.

While we love raiding and it is a big focus of our active membership, we also all have real lives! There is no mandatory raiding or socking requirement.

Also, there is no minimum level, gear, or key requirement to join.

Many of our members are on EST hours, but we have significant numbers from as far afield as Alaska, Europe, and Asia.

If you are looking for a great group of people to enjoy the game with, this is the place to be.

Send a member a /tell for more information, and check us out at: discord.gg/legacyoffire
Old 06-25-2024, 06:27 PM
Sarnak

Can't recommend these guys enough. Just an amazing group of people to raid & group with.

This guild has helped me achieve my EQ goals all while providing a good balance between family-friendly & adult conversation/comradery in /gu. The guild & raid leaders are very talented and its one of the few guilds I've been a part of where the raiding is truly stress-free.
Old 07-16-2024, 04:16 AM
Large Rat

I'm thrilled about the opportunity to join such a well-established and welcoming guild. The balance between real life and gaming, along with no mandatory raiding, is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm eager to become a part of the community!
Old 08-04-2024, 04:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Just getting back into Everquest Project 1999 and looking for guild I can grow with over time. Is there anyone I can reach out to about joining?