PDA

View Full Version : Sev dies to FE again, tmo petitions for hand outs again.

baramur
02-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Another dragon dead, I'm sure another tmo petition for handouts coming. Amazing how the tide has changed and now tmo is lawyering up. Quick we had 3 in zone petition for something. I know let's post that fe wiped on ct, let's however leave out how we wiped right after them. Damnit Fe outmobilized us again, petition they stalled even though they engaged with same number people thy had 3 min after fay tagged and its a 7 min pull, quick quick cry we are losing. Lol so much for competition hey. And alarti before you call out a guild on cheating remember this, we have had 0 people suspended for third party, 1 suspended for a Fay kite cause it took an extra 1 min tops, and you have been proven to kite sev not 1 but 2 times by fraps, so don't call any other guild cheaters. Grow a fucking set, and come direct.

Kagatob
02-26-2013, 06:36 AM
Is FE hiring?

Godefroi
02-26-2013, 06:36 AM
Add draco aswell.

That BCG went to a main needing it, sorry TMO, you won't sell that one :)

Servellious
02-26-2013, 06:49 AM
When TMO kites raid mobs(by kite i mean run in the OPPOSITE direction of the raid), its cause someone was "new" when fe does its a 1 week suspension. I dont have a tin foil hat on im just posting facts.

Picks
02-26-2013, 07:09 AM
I am surprised aretardi and eccbaby aren't already in thread jerking each other off... the Tmo trolls are slacking.

Daldolma
02-26-2013, 07:09 AM
they want competition bros, /petition /petition /petition

Autotune
02-26-2013, 07:13 AM
the entire OP post seems like he is crying. If you're going to lead with a troll title, the least you could do is not put on your teary eyed bitch face when it comes to entertaining me.

Godefroi
02-26-2013, 07:20 AM
OP isn't a troll, he's stating facts, hence the "No RNF" look of his post :)

Autotune
02-26-2013, 08:10 AM
OP isn't a troll, he's stating facts, hence the "No RNF" look of his post :)

then why the troll title?

Alarti0001
02-26-2013, 09:22 AM
Another dragon dead, I'm sure another tmo petition for handouts coming. Amazing how the tide has changed and now tmo is lawyering up. Quick we had 3 in zone petition for something. I know let's post that fe wiped on ct, let's however leave out how we wiped right after them. Damnit Fe outmobilized us again, petition they stalled even though they engaged with same number people thy had 3 min after fay tagged and its a 7 min pull, quick quick cry we are losing. Lol so much for competition hey. And alarti before you call out a guild on cheating remember this, we have had 0 people suspended for third party, 1 suspended for a Fay kite cause it took an extra 1 min tops, and you have been proven to kite sev not 1 but 2 times by fraps, so don't call any other guild cheaters. Grow a fucking set, and come direct.

Prob more like 3+ minutes. Unless you are using runspeed hacks.

Thread title should read... FE full of 100% bluster..... caught cheating.... now raging.

Kagatob
02-26-2013, 09:28 AM

Thread title should read... FE full of 100% bluster..... caught cheating.... now raging.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5UjF1eWb86k/TqQOZEuh4eI/AAAAAAAAATg/bwN3VIhAwcg/s1600/Hina+Spin.gif

Keep spinning!

baramur
02-26-2013, 09:46 AM

Alarti crying like a baby cause TMO lost another race, can't handle it has to resort to pleading gms for handouts. Alarti calls other guilds "cheaters", kites sev for over 5 minutes in wrong direction.....What is the matter TMO have to petition every kill you did not make to hope to get FREE loot? TMO trains in hate, TMO trains in fear, TMO has members banned for MQ/SEQ, TMO kites sev, TMO kites talendor, TMO LOSES A RACE AND PETITIONS. Pathetic.

Godefroi
02-26-2013, 09:58 AM
I sense Madness in this thread !

TMO loses, TMO cries and petitions.

QQ more, loly tidy your room and Alarti let's share this baguette together like brothers

Zeelot
02-26-2013, 10:36 AM
TMO never petitioned sev, nor did I hear about a significant issue at that kill. Cry more though about stuff that never happened.

baramur
02-26-2013, 10:51 AM
Sorry TMO has the whambulance full atm. My opinion your lower your standards by petitioning lame petitions, seems you should fire your guild up for loots, instead of crying on those you miss by being slow. Fay died before you could even muster a force in zone, the kite gave you guys more time to rally, and still you didnt make it. Trak was trained to ledge because of a mechanice they changed in patch, it was engaged and you had 12 people in zone at the time. Both guilds raced to rebuff etc, you lost, and crying, yet TMO has done same thing to FE in past. You can not handle losing a race, yet screem about competition. Instead of respecting the kill and firing your guild up more, you resort to petitioning and whining, odd how 3 months ago you bagged fe for petitioning fte, and dying to your trains for not being strong enough, and are now petitioning cause you lost a race. Sounds like your guild is getting soft. Maybe you need to break the wihp out again Zeelot and get your guild fired up instead of crying about things TMO taught us to do.

Zeelot
02-26-2013, 11:03 AM
No need to justify to me why FE trains and kites in order to win in situations when they normally wouldn't. I didn't see an issue at sev though, but you guys have started to try breaking rules to get kills ever since you got wrecked 2 repops in a row. Totally understandable as a guild in your situation with your sort of player-base - I expect no less.

TMO rarely petitions anything unless something malicious actually happened. Majority of TMO petitions are made from me, and you can probably get Visceral's GM 'source' to confirm that it doesn't happen very often ;) They can also probably confirm that FE has been raging so hard the last week that they have been constantly breaking rules out of desperation.

Tanthallas
02-26-2013, 11:05 AM
TMO rarely petitions anything unless something malicious actually happened. Majority of TMO petitions are made from me, and you can probably get Visceral's GM 'source' to confirm that it doesn't happen very often ;)

Why do we need Visceral's GM source when I can tell you this is a lie...every time you or your guild petitions, and trust me your guild does more than you, and it has to do with a raid issue...who do you think gets asked about it on the other side?

Nice try.

Zeelot
02-26-2013, 11:07 AM
GMs shouldn't even be considering a raid petition if it's not from an officer/myself and I doubt they do.

I know all the petitions that our officers have sent, and it doesn't amount to much.

jkfranklin
02-26-2013, 11:09 AM
LOL NOOBS WHO COUNTS SEV OR DRACO

VPVPVPVPVPVP

kotton05
02-26-2013, 11:25 AM
I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a guy in the ass zeelot and not have the common courtesy to give him a god damn reach around.

Tanthallas
02-26-2013, 11:30 AM
^ Sig worthy

jkfranklin
02-26-2013, 11:33 AM
sig'd

Rhambuk
02-26-2013, 11:58 AM
I thought he meant the reacharound comment was sigworthy, though the pic is great its...Ginormous

Freeport
02-26-2013, 12:08 PM
No need to justify to me why FE trains and kites in order to win in situations when they normally wouldn't. I didn't see an issue at sev though, but you guys have started to try breaking rules to get kills ever since you got wrecked 2 repops in a row. Totally understandable as a guild in your situation with your sort of player-base - I expect no less.

TMO rarely petitions anything unless something malicious actually happened. Majority of TMO petitions are made from me, and you can probably get Visceral's GM 'source' to confirm that it doesn't happen very often ;) They can also probably confirm that FE has been raging so hard the last week that they have been constantly breaking rules out of desperation.

Oh god. please shut the FUCK up

Freeport
02-26-2013, 12:09 PM

Oh god. Please shut the FUCK up.

Cecily
02-26-2013, 12:25 PM

Autotune
02-26-2013, 12:51 PM
I sense Madness in this thread !

You could from the very first post or any post in this thread by OP.

Autotune
02-26-2013, 12:53 PM
I thought he meant the reacharound comment was sigworthy, though the pic is great its...Ginormous

yeah, gonna have to start ignoring everyone with these retardedly large sigs.

Hurley
02-26-2013, 12:59 PM
yeah, gonna have to start ignoring everyone with these retardedly large sigs.

"I want to make sure we err on the side of leniency in cases like this one. We will certainly show the same leniency toward you or any other guild" - Sirken regarding TMO kite of Sev.

baramur
02-26-2013, 01:01 PM

First off out of the last 10 fays, who has gotten the majority, of wait FE by FAR. So i guess you can say TMO petitioned to try to get loot from a mob they usually dont win.

Secondly- TMO has kited and trained numerous times, and your response to that Zeelot was you didnt give a fuck what the server thought of your guild.

Thirdly- PROVE we broke any rules. So far all you have is petitions and fraps that GM have yet to decide whether any rules have been broken. So all you have is hearsay.

Lastly explain how we have needed to break rules to beat you on FAY, SEV, Draco, INNY? What are these magical rules, according to you it was merely because tmo was not tracking these anymore, now its because we are breaking rules, what is next>? MAN UP OR SHUT UP. TMO is the kings of trains, numerous occasions its been frapsed and you have had members suspended, stop with the lies, as you say "Truth Hurts"

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:03 PM
"I want to make sure we err on the side of leniency in cases like this one. We will certainly show the same leniency toward you or any other guild" - Sirken regarding TMO kite of Sev.

Sirken is obviously a TMO member.

Seriously tho, if any guild deserves some leniency, it's TMO for all those stupid calls they had to deal with by Amelinda.

Hurley
02-26-2013, 01:04 PM
What the fuck does FE have to do with Amelinda?

quido
You guys should have an easier time killing Sev and Fay and stuff now that you can't kill Trak any more - you can sit at VS all week now!

Hurley
Jeremy don't make me hate you again...

We've come so far.

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:05 PM
What the fuck does FE have to do with Amelinda?

Nothing. Wasn't that quote in regards to TMO getting leniency? If not, I'm confused.

baramur
02-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Didnt we kill trak like 6 days ago?

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Didnt we train TMO like 6 days ago?

maverixdamighty
02-26-2013, 01:09 PM
Didnt we kill trak like 6 days ago?

ya but tmo is getting the loot obviously.

Hurley
The quote is in regards to TMO pulling Sev in an indirect path and Sirken setting a precedent. Then a month later suspending a bard alt from FE for doing the exact same thing.

OMGWTF420

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:13 PM
The quote is in regards to TMO pulling Sev in an indirect path and Sirken setting a precedent. Then a month later suspending a bard alt from FE for doing the exact same thing.

a precedent? I think you're confused.

Your guild has already been shown leniency, sit the fuck down baby bird.

Hurley
02-26-2013, 01:18 PM
a precedent? I think you're confused.

Your guild has already been shown leniency, sit the fuck down baby bird.

Yes a precedent.

You know what that is right? He made a decision and said it will be followed in future cases.

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:20 PM
Yes a precedent.

You know what that is right? He made a decision and said it will be followed in future cases.

All future cases? Didn't seem to imply that to me.

You get a 1 get out of jail free card, but you don't get to choose when to use it.

aka, sit down son... the grown ups are talking.

baramur
02-26-2013, 01:20 PM
Actually Fisch only made 2 turns not really a huge kite, TMO sev kite made like 10 turns in circles.

quido
02-26-2013, 01:22 PM
Does Supremacy get an item allowance for RMT when he gets the pull without getting someone else's char suspended?

Hurley
02-26-2013, 01:24 PM
All future cases? Didn't seem to imply that to me.

You get a 1 get out of jail free card, but you don't get to choose when to use it.

aka, sit down son... the grown ups are talking.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OAiAq5iXxtk/TudnegV88kI/AAAAAAAACSM/0u1WqBCOJ8o/s1600/bush-huh.jpg

Alarti0001
02-26-2013, 01:26 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OAiAq5iXxtk/TudnegV88kI/AAAAAAAACSM/0u1WqBCOJ8o/s1600/bush-huh.jpg

Hurley is lost, as usual.

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:27 PM

don't worry hurley, you haven't been raiding long enough to understand how things work here on p99.

I'm sure Visceral or one of the more established raiders can show you pretty pictures that will help you understand.

Nirgon
02-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Is there ever fraps or screenshots of any of this? : /

Hurley
02-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Alarti, I know deep down it pains you to defend an uneducated mongoloid like Autotune on the forums.

Tanthallas
02-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Is there ever fraps or screenshots of any of this? : /

They have been posted throughout these threads

Alarti0001
02-26-2013, 01:37 PM
They have been posted throughout these threads

What was left out... was the FE puller who pulled it east and died.... where our puller picked it up.

Hurley
02-26-2013, 01:41 PM
What was left out... was the FE puller who pulled it east and died.... where our puller picked it up.

Rofl, you are really going to try and make shit up now.

Keep out mobilizing them, they are getting desperate.

49shadesofgay

Here's some juicy history for you. Many moons ago TMO bard Drolgurd pulled Sev in the following path, and IB had locs, logs, fraps, and timestamps to prove that he was kiting him. So IB bards ripped agro and took then pull/kill/loot. TMO petitioned, but their bullshit story did not fly in the face of proof.

http://i.imgur.com/GiWfy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/97uaH.jpg

TMO kites a mob? Our puller was bad, we'll petition anyway since we had FTE.
Other guild kites a mob? Petition that too, they were stalling derp derp

49shadesofgay
Them 10 minute sev pulls. EJ is soooo big!

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Here's some juicy history for you. Many moons ago TMO bard Drolgurd pulled Sev in the following path, and IB had locs, logs, fraps, and timestamps to prove that he was kiting him. So IB bards ripped agro and took then pull/kill/loot. TMO petitioned, but their bullshit story did not fly in the face of proof.

http://i.imgur.com/GiWfy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/97uaH.jpg

TMO kites a mob? Our puller was bad, we'll petition anyway since we had FTE.
Other guild kites a mob? Petition that too, they were stalling derp derp

lol, I can't remember who I was talking to about that, it was hilarious tho.

Where is the map with Sev path going around the lake about 3x

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Relapse, I think it was him.

Relapse2
02-26-2013, 01:45 PM
it was me

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:46 PM
it was me

Man, we had some good convos.

Same with Perun, kolevii and a few others.

Relapse2
02-26-2013, 01:47 PM
good times many lulz were had

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:48 PM
I remember GMs ruling and people from both guilds sending tells to each other like "WTF are these idiots thinking?"

Many lulz indeed.

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Now it's all... omg GMs rule = precedent... give us leniency pixels!!!! ( from both sides )

49shadesofgay
02-26-2013, 01:49 PM
If only TMO had Perun's maps, maybe they could have pulled properly. What was it elethia said in a thread concerning a receny Fay pull.. hitting track and going north is so hard?

Seems like TMO has the same difficulties when heading south.

Them norathian compasses ain't what they used to be

Relapse2
02-26-2013, 01:50 PM
1 thing is certain TmO and FE lack the creativity IB had in their map drawings

Halfelfbard
02-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Sev pull was fine, brut jus beat me to the punch fair and square. seemed weird to run into the middle of the zone, then straight south. But what ev's.

Rhambuk
02-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Sev pull was fine, brut jus beat me to the punch fair and square. seemed weird to run into the middle of the zone, then straight south. But what ev's.

<3 Brut

if these arguments keep up the rules are giong to be so strict youll only be able to use 1 strat or else its cheating

Autotune
02-26-2013, 01:54 PM
1 thing is certain TmO and FE lack the creativity IB had in their map drawings

falkun
02-26-2013, 02:05 PM
To be fair, FE didn't make that latest EJ drawing.

maverixdamighty
02-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Now it's all... omg GMs rule = precedent... give us leniency pixels!!!! ( from both sides )

pretty sure tmo is the one petitioning for loot they didn't earn.

jkfranklin
02-26-2013, 02:13 PM
whats new

Alarti0001
02-26-2013, 02:14 PM

Pretty sure you are wrong..... =) But your brain probably looks like a bread pudding by now anyways.

quido
02-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Does Supremacy get an item allowance for RMT when he gets the pull without getting someone else's char suspended?

arsenalpow
02-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Can I get a summary? This is too much reading.

49shadesofgay
02-26-2013, 02:16 PM

Only one thing is for certain in VP regarding FE.. once they have the force to stave off the TMO trainers, and down their first dragon they will officially be the first guild on this server truly worth a damn to do so, because they will have truly worked for and earned it.

Anyone recall how TMO got their first VP dragons, alongside IB despite IB dominating Kunark for 6 months, and TMO only being active for 3 after the Ascension merger?

Oh that's right, TMO was handed VP dragons by server staff.

Nobody is handing FE anything, they're earning it inch by inch, and when they finally do down their first one it will be an actual accomplishment.

I think deep down this is what fears TMO the most and something they have always feared and known. Without the Ascenscion folks TMO was crumbling. Their best raiders were leaving in droves to TR/Ascension, then they merged. Then after only 3 months of competing for Trakanons the server staff handed them VP dragons.

The only true accomplishment TMO and it's Fennin Ro core of homos has ever had was when Zeelot successfully trained TR in VP.

Once another guild legitly earns their place in VP, without mergers, without GM assistance if I were TMO I would see the writing on the wall.

I wouldn't be surprised if once it begins TMO doesn't try to absorb BDA or some other guild in an attempt to bolster numbers and stay relevant.

TMO has earned very little of what it now flaunts.

quido
02-26-2013, 02:17 PM
sounds like a bitter has-been

quido
02-26-2013, 02:18 PM
or never was?

49shadesofgay
02-26-2013, 02:19 PM
So bitter bitches call me dr. pepper

Godefroi
49 just summed it up, again.

49shadesofgay
You'll never know I guess.

Enjoy Red bro, it's a fun server. :)

maverixdamighty
02-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Pretty sure you are wrong..... =) But your brain probably looks like a bread pudding by now anyways.

you didn't take your meds again today. you guys petitioned for two mobs you did no dmg to and only one of which you even had a raid force present. pretty clear cut. did someone steal your red stapler again?

Rhambuk
02-26-2013, 02:26 PM
did someone steal your red stapler again?

The the last time i was moved i i i could see the squirrels from the window outside my cubicle, if you take my red red stapler ill burn the building down

bluejam
02-26-2013, 02:29 PM
Time to open up the recruitment flood gates again.

jkfranklin
02-26-2013, 02:30 PM
shades has just been spot on in every thread.

i like this dude

Rhambuk
02-26-2013, 02:32 PM
It's tiggles of course you like him

maverixdamighty
02-26-2013, 02:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHZBmF8mk4

Rhambuk
02-26-2013, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHZBmF8mk4

Does anyone ever say "it sounds like you have a case of the mondays?"

No, no, No man. No I believe you get your ass kicked for saying something like that

Godefroi
02-26-2013, 05:21 PM
shades has just been spot on in every thread.

i like this dude

that doesnt really look like Alarti, he is skinnier

quido
02-26-2013, 05:22 PM
All the most bitter and retarded people like 49Gays... big shocker lol

FE confirmed second real guild on the server after IB

Alarti0001
02-26-2013, 05:47 PM
that doesnt really look like Alarti, he is skinnier

Its an illusion I use Duct Tape to create an illusion of slimness. So many uses for Duct Tape nowsdays.

Autotune
02-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Its an illusion I use Duct Tape to create an illusion of slimness. So many uses for Duct Tape nowsdays.

it's duck tape alarti, spell it like it's supposed to be.

kotton05
02-26-2013, 09:05 PM
It's confirmed alarti is in love with Oprah:)

I can prove it

Alarti0001
02-26-2013, 09:12 PM
It's confirmed alarti is in love with Oprah:)

I can prove it

do so.

getsome
02-27-2013, 12:03 AM
I found this post in the TMO pulling manual, listed under "how to pull Sev."

"I have seen in this revolution a circular motion of the sovereign power through two usurpers, father and son, to the late King to this his son." - Hobbes

This run took 4 minutes and 15 seconds on a bard.

Please explain why your puller took over 6 minutes to arrive at your camp.

http://i54.tinypic.com/263u2bc.jpg

Nirgon
02-27-2013, 12:48 AM
circular motion

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/3304358_o.gif

getsome
02-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Yes..

I will give everything away at Velious launch.

dragonfists
02-27-2013, 02:03 AM
Add draco aswell.

That BCG went to a main needing it, sorry TMO, you won't sell that one :)

happy bout forte's bcg off the draco before that too :D

Autotune
02-27-2013, 02:07 AM
It's funny.

I mention Getsome and a mere few hours later, here he is :)

Atennu
02-27-2013, 02:36 AM
It's funny.

I mention Getsome and a mere few hours later, here he is :)

You sound so starved for attention

baramur
02-27-2013, 09:06 AM
it's duck tape alarti, spell it like it's supposed to be.

http://duckbrand.com/images/duck/home/mustache-duct-tape.jpg

Tanthallas
02-27-2013, 09:07 AM
Scotch tape was the culprit here.