PDA

View Full Version : Dear Members of The Mystical Order and Forceful Entry

Malicious Style
02-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Sometimes your exploits are exciting. It can be fun to see your screenshots and watch videos of conflicts over the raid spawns. Rivalry can be compelling and even people not directly involved might find themselves passionately choosing sides and joining the argument.

Unfortunately, your interactions are nothing like that. The posts from Eccezan, Alarti, Tiggles, Loly, Tanthalas, Godefroi, Tasslehof, and other members of your two guilds have grown increasingly repetitive and boring. I cannot remember the last time one of you was funny in even an oh that's clever sort of way. No one cares anymore. We're sick of hearing about how many of you sat at Trakanon for how long or how many times you died training each other in Veeshan's Peak.

Do any of you honestly believe you're doing anything exciting or even mildly interesting when you each need to contribute 1K damage or even less to kill these mobs? It really is a demonstration of mindless incompetence when either of your guilds manages to wipe to this content that you trivialize with enormous numbers.

Until something interesting occurs, please stop posting the same tired nonsense. There are only so many ways to call each other stupid and gay. Both sides have exhausted them all.

tl;dr: Shut the FUCK up until you have something new to say.

Tippett
02-24-2013, 03:45 PM
make RnF post show on count

Alarti0001
02-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Sometimes your exploits are exciting. It can be fun to see your screenshots and watch videos of conflicts over the raid spawns. Rivalry can be compelling and even people not directly involved might find themselves passionately choosing sides and joining the argument.

Unfortunately, your interactions are nothing like that. The posts from Eccezan, Alarti, Tiggles, Loly, Tanthalas, Godefroi, Tasslehof, and other members of your two guilds have grown increasingly repetitive and boring. I cannot remember the last time one of you was funny in even an oh that's clever sort of way. No one cares anymore. We're sick of hearing about how many of you sat at Trakanon for how long or how many times you died training each other in Veeshan's Peak.

Do any of you honestly believe you're doing anything exciting or even mildly interesting when you each need to contribute 1K damage or even less to kill these mobs? It really is a demonstration of mindless incompetence when either of your guilds manages to wipe to this content that you trivialize with enormous numbers.

Until something interesting occurs, please stop posting the same tired nonsense. There are only so many ways to call each other stupid and gay. Both sides have exhausted them all.

Did you hear FE wiped to Trak today and TMO killed it?

Servellious
02-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Have you never dealt with attention whores before?

Malicious Style
02-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Have you never dealt with attention whores before?

I have no problems with attention whores as long as they say something interesting. I just want them to be better attention whores.

Godefroi
02-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Have you heard TMO went to hate after FE had killed it :D

Mortiiss
02-24-2013, 04:35 PM
I like turtles.

Thulack
02-24-2013, 04:41 PM

/agreed.

It's just starting to get sad really.

Halfelfbard
02-24-2013, 04:53 PM
your exciting. It can be fun to see your screenshots and watch videos can be compelling and even passionately choosing sides.

The posts from Eccezan, Alarti, Tiggles, Loly, Tanthalas, Godefroi, Tasslehof, and other members of your two guilds have grown increasingly funny in even an oh that's clever sort of way.

honestly believe you're exciting or even interesting when you each need demonstration to wipe enormous dick and balls.

Until something interesting occurs, please stop posting the same tired nonsense. There are only so many ways to bang me stupid and gay. Both sides have exhausted them all.

tl;dr: Shut the FUCK up until you have something new to do to me.

Taresh
02-24-2013, 05:17 PM
I like turtles.

I wike toitles

lilyanna
02-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Everyone has the option of not reading what is in RnF :)

Zenlina
02-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Bring back forum tags, classic p99 yo~ ;) They use to come up with some interesting tags back then.

feanan
02-24-2013, 05:54 PM
The most demeaning thing in my eyes is that the guild leader of TMO is one of the main posters in the forum.

Guess you can't buy class

bluejam
02-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Tags were really entertaining until people "reserved" them.

Acillatem
02-24-2013, 06:08 PM
/agree with OP. RnF used to be mildly entertaining. Lately tho it's just stupid. Not like I expect intelligent debate in this forum, but it just seems the creative entertainment value is all but gone now.

Ele
02-24-2013, 06:10 PM
The most demeaning thing in my eyes is that the guild leader of TMO is one of the main posters in the forum.

Guess you can't buy class

You talking about Zeelot?

He has a total of 257 posts across 80 threads in this subforum, or 0.14% of the total posts here.

Ele
02-24-2013, 06:11 PM
tl;dr: I want Velious

OMGWTF420
02-24-2013, 06:12 PM
tmo break fear yet?