PDA

View Full Version : Order 1 game and get 6 other for free

Godefroi
02-21-2013, 05:41 AM
Hey guys,

So, I'm going to be an angel here and give you this tip :

http://www.shop.ubi.com

There is currently a promotion going on, EA and Ubisoft allied for this, you buy an AAA game for its price, and you are supposed to get one older title for free....But it's bugged and you get 6 other titles for free (add them to the cart and go back, you will see, they pop in for 0 $/£/€).

If you are looking for Chivalry or DS 3 or AC3 here is your chance to get free games in the process.

Have a nice day!

Hitchens
02-21-2013, 10:06 AM
The Walking Dead game is a lot of fun, not exactly action packed, but very fun.

Still debating on whether or not to pick up Chivalry. Is it worth buying?

quido
02-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Visceral confirmed has no morals. Thief.

Yerderlayer
02-21-2013, 10:41 AM
as a classic 80s and 90s adventure game nerd I have to say walking dead as well as every other game from telltale games is a steaming pile of shit, telltale games makes the wow's of adventure games while lucasarts and sierra made the everquests

Hitchens
02-21-2013, 11:01 AM
As a classic 80s and 90s adventure game nerd, I have to respectfully disagree with you. Sort of an odd thing to sperg about, but to each their own.

Yerderlayer
02-21-2013, 11:04 AM
As a classic 80s and 90s adventure game nerd, I have to respectfully disagree with you. Sort of an odd thing to sperg about, but to each their own.

you cant really compare monkey island and kings quest games to anything telltale games put out

Hitchens
02-21-2013, 11:44 AM
I can say I have more fun playing Walking Dead from Telltale Game3s than I would have playing Monkey Island and Kings Quest again, that isn't really comparing them.

If you want something in the vein of Monkey Island, check out Deponia.

Byrjun
02-21-2013, 01:11 PM
The Walking Dead game is a lot of fun, not exactly action packed, but very fun.

Still debating on whether or not to pick up Chivalry. Is it worth buying?

Yes.

Taresh
02-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Chivalry is great

Yerderlayer
02-21-2013, 01:40 PM
I can say I have more fun playing Walking Dead from Telltale Game3s than I would have playing Monkey Island and Kings Quest again, that isn't really comparing them.

If you want something in the vein of Monkey Island, check out Deponia.

the main issue i have with telltale games is how cartoony/easy they seem, the challenge and frustration of the older games as well as unexpected death (in sierra games) is what draws me in and i feel the last truely great adventure games were the longest journey games from early 2000s

I feel that telltale would make their games great if it werent such a breeze to go through, i feel like you barely need to think at all to get through them,

I was extremely excited when learning about the sam and max reboot games and the back to the future games before their release but to me they could have done much more to make them a true adventure game rather then a kiddy interactive movie

Yerderlayer
02-21-2013, 01:42 PM
edit: longest journey 2 released in 2006, never actually played it but I enjoyed longest journey quite a bit

Bardalicious
02-21-2013, 01:46 PM
No longer works. Wouldn't play any of those shit free games anyways. :(

kenzar
02-21-2013, 03:47 PM
thepiratebay has this weird bug where people upload games/movies/music/data for anyone to share/download and they never actually ask you for money.

finalgrunt
02-21-2013, 04:14 PM
thepiratebay has this weird bug where people upload games/movies/music/data for anyone to share/download and they never actually ask you for money.

Doesn't work with online games when you want classic experience :p