65 tmo
48 FE

--------------

taking bets

63 TMO
54 FE

Nirgon
02-21-2013, 02:02 AM
Fix that poison breath and I bet FE wipes to it.

80k, 2:1 odds cuz Kunark has been out since Jesus as in diapers.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 03:07 AM
63 TMO
54 FE

61 FE 63 TMO

Atennu
02-21-2013, 03:36 AM
Thanks for the Ticker Alarti. Do you have a facebook for live updates?

Freeport
02-21-2013, 04:10 AM
Alarti is the biggest fag on the server did you expect anything else?

Sodapop
02-21-2013, 04:35 AM
i remember killing trak. was cool in 2011. yall rule.

TWDL_Prexus
02-21-2013, 10:34 AM
i remember killing trak. was cool in 2000 yall rule.

ftfy

Yerderlayer
02-21-2013, 10:55 AM
unfortunately for sodapop nobody really gives a shit

Tiggles
02-21-2013, 11:07 AM
So what happened I passed out in track ledge after he went out of window.

Also looking for a rezz in lair

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 11:32 AM
So what happened I passed out in track ledge after he went out of window.

Also looking for a rezz in lair

Merkk and Corovoa double teamed to train Trak to ledge, followed by an angerclaw Trak train to ledge. It looked fun!

Tiggles
02-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Merkk and Corovoa double teamed to train Trak to ledge, followed by an angerclaw Trak train to ledge. It looked fun!

We know who got FTE?

Also need a rezz

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 11:38 AM
We know who got FTE?

Also need a rezz

Think FE did... but our guild was dead from repeated trak trains. GG

Tiggles
02-21-2013, 11:40 AM

So we petitioned?

Is that merkk guy the one saw frapsed training us last track too?

Godefroi
02-21-2013, 11:45 AM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p32OC97aNqc?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p32OC97aNqc?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 11:47 AM
So we petitioned?

Is that merkk guy the one saw frapsed training us last track too?

Ya i think we are submitting a separate petition for the last one. You know we usually don't like to seek punishment but this is just blatant and repetitive. Obv FE is either uncontrolled or very desperate to hang on.

Godefroi
02-21-2013, 11:52 AM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGbSIrfgtCs?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KGbSIrfgtCs?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Tiggles
02-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Still need a rezz guys

finalgrunt
02-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Ya i think we are submitting a separate petition for the last one. You know we usually don't like to seek punishment but this is just blatant and repetitive. Obv FE is either uncontrolled or very desperate to hang on.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjEyMTQ4OTg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE3NDIyMQ@@._ V1._SX325_SY475_.jpg

finalgrunt
02-21-2013, 12:08 PM
http://oi50.tinypic.com/2vmzq6f.jpg

Hope pic will display this time :D

Fael
02-21-2013, 12:36 PM
So you didnt have a whipe with 30ish corpses? And then train trak 3x to the ledge after he reset the first time?

True or false?

Dolic

Cochonou
02-21-2013, 12:41 PM

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/crfGXmxJ1vM?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/crfGXmxJ1vM?version=3&amp;hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

cs616
02-21-2013, 12:45 PM
whipe

http://youtu.be/Vh2WcxP4XU8?t=10s

Nerosys
02-21-2013, 01:22 PM

LoL you guys are pathetic, there is definitely desperation here but it ain't FE.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 01:27 PM
LoL you guys are pathetic, there is definitely desperation here but it ain't FE.

LOL... oh? Fraps say different.

Nerosys
02-21-2013, 01:40 PM
LOL... oh? Fraps say different.

Ok well post the 3 trains that you speak of with clear indication and i will retract my statement

Autotune
02-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I smell a raid suspension coming up for a "up and coming" guild.

falkun
02-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Since when did raid suspensions stop anyone? That's like a rite of passage for the "up and coming" guild, right TMO?

Nerosys
02-21-2013, 01:45 PM
I smell a raid suspension coming up for a "up and coming" guild.

I think what you're smelling is your own ass, go take a shower instead of forum trolling.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Since when did raid suspensions stop anyone? That's like a rite of passage for the "up and coming" guild, right TMO?

who said anything about it stopping them?

Also, TMO was more than established when they got their first suspension. Definitely wasn't up and coming at that point considering they were consistently getting as much or more of the targets per week as their competition.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 01:47 PM

I don't know... we don't have a pocket GM like you did.

falkun
02-21-2013, 01:50 PM
"We don't have a pocket GM"

Released from raid suspension early but only their guild knew about it. GM staff didn't bother informing the rest of the server.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 01:51 PM
I think what you're smelling is your own ass, go take a shower instead of forum trolling.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/23264/1746131-you_dun_goofed_inception_super.jpg

accept the consequences, you know they're cummin like that truck driver in yo momma.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 01:52 PM

Released from raid suspension early but only their guild knew about it. GM staff didn't bother informing the rest of the server.

pretty sure there is a rule that staff aren't supposed to release details. So they can pretty much do whatever they want when it comes to those things.

QQ it up over something you shouldn't have known anyhow.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 02:09 PM

There is a standing rule that GM's aren't supposed to discuss disciplinary actions with other members. I know you weren't used to this since your pocket gm was funneling you information.

Yerderlayer
02-21-2013, 02:13 PM
"

lol wow you guys really making a desperate reach for something to argue back, poor us, how dare those GMs not tell us about whats going on with OTHER guilds, must be in cahoots with the competition because were entitled to know everything!

melkezidek
02-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Sorry to burst all the nerd raging bubbles in RNF but all that happened this morning was inexperience with the recent Trak changes.

However it is a slow day at work so continue the flaming so I have entertainment.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Sorry to burst all the nerd raging bubbles in RNF but all that happened this morning was inexperience with the recent Trak changes.

However it is a slow day at work so continue the flaming so I have entertainment.

lol, what changes could have possibly been made that you'd be so "inexperienced" with? Especially the changes that would make it okay to train another guild, repeatedly.

Rhambuk
02-21-2013, 02:20 PM
lol, what changes could have possibly been made that you'd be so "inexperienced" with? Especially the changes that would make it okay to train another guild, repeatedly.
the nameplate changes

Traknon <RnF drama queen>

Rhambuk
02-21-2013, 02:20 PM
hmm no < > in posts =p

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 02:24 PM
lol, what changes could have possibly been made that would make it okay to train another guild, repeatedly.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 02:26 PM

Sorry ladies, had business last night.

1. Trak agro range increase does not allow for training away the juggs in the manner it used to be done. This is why Trak was aggroed initially, and why he ran to ledge on everyone else afterwards.

2. Trak seems to keep getting bugged out in shroom area. This is exactly what happened to FE on the server repop.

3. Trak seems to like to path back whenever he feels like it from the shroom area. This is why Trak wiped everyone on the ledge yet again. This is exactly what happened to FE on the server repop.

So why is it that TMO cry like fucking babies when they lose due to shit out of everyones control?

very desperate to hang on.

Glad we got that figured out.

Rhambuk
02-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Nameplates! youve seen the rage on the forums over it, theyve just gone blind with fury training everyone until guilds are undername.

Kruel
02-21-2013, 02:29 PM
who said anything about it stopping them?

Also, TMO was more than established when they got their first suspension. Definitely wasn't up and coming at that point considering they were consistently getting as much or more of the targets per week as their competition.

what are you smoking - (and can I have sum?).

TMO didnt get a single raid target until you guys merged with ascension. TR was DOMINATING the raid scene at that point. You guys didnt start off getting as many targets as TR after the merger either. That took weeks to get your horde together and stop training itself.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 02:33 PM

1. Trak agro range increase does not allow for training away the juggs in the manner it used to be done. This is why Trak was aggroed initially, and why he ran to ledge on everyone else afterwards.

2. Trak seems to keep getting bugged out in shroom area. This is exactly what happened to FE on the server repop.

3. Trak seems to like to path back whenever he feels like it from the shroom area. This is why Trak wiped everyone on the ledge yet again. This is exactly what happened to FE on the server repop.

So why is it that TMO cry like fucking babies when they lose due to shit out of everyones control?

Out of your control? You mentioned a few times that you've experienced these things during the server repop (not to mention trak going to shrooms because you fail an engage is common, same with him pathing thru the wall or back thru juggs/reets). Yet now you're inexperienced and that is why training another guild is okay.

If you can't control your members or your tagged target, perhaps you shouldn't raid as a guild. No wonder TMO doesn't want a PnP in VP, you fools can't even control Trakanon.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 02:33 PM

So trak aggro is out of your control, yet you couldnt stop yourself from bringing it to the ledge multiple times.

Both fraps we have show trak coming from his spawn.. not from shrooms.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 02:34 PM
What we experianced on the server repop with Trak being stuck in shroom area does not mean that the next take Trak gets stuck in shroom area it is under OUR control dumbshit. We do not know why he goes up there, and we do not control when he paths back.

Dont act stupid.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 02:34 PM

TMO didnt get a single raid target until you guys merged with ascension. TR was DOMINATING the raid scene at that point. You guys didnt start off getting as many targets as TR after the merger either. That took weeks to get your horde together and stop training itself.

Thats actually not true :) We got a VS and an Inny and one more thing on a server repop or 2.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 02:35 PM

I don't think you need any. You quote me and then spout off some shit that has nothing to do with what you quoted.

I want to insult your intelligence, but I'm concerned you may actually be a retard.

SamwiseRed
02-21-2013, 02:37 PM
would you guys post the fraps sheez

Autotune
02-21-2013, 02:38 PM
What we experianced on the server repop with Trak being stuck in shroom area does not mean that the next take Trak gets stuck in shroom area it is under OUR control dumbshit. We do not know why he goes up there, and we do not control when he paths back.

Dont act stupid.

I can tell you why he goes up there, it's because you suck at engaging. Which is funny, you call me the dumbshit and tell me not to act stupid. You should take your own advice.

Your guild has plenty of people that have done trakanon countless times successfully, there is no reason you don't know why trak goes to shrooms and "get's stuck".

Nerosys
02-21-2013, 02:40 PM
would you guys post the fraps sheez

If TMO had a credible fraps of us training them i assure you it would have been posted here in Triplicate.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 02:40 PM
So trak aggro is out of your control, yet you couldnt stop yourself from bringing it to the ledge multiple times.

You should really read other peoples posts before responding to them.

1. The claim was that the changes to Trakanon were at the bottom of this.

2. I supported that claim; it was indeed the increased agro range of Trakanon that caused him to agro everyone on the ledge, whereas before he would not have.

Shit happens in Everquest. The point here is to determine whether a guild is consciously and blatantly griefing and/or training another guild, not to assume it whenever anything happens that you dont like. FE's raid wiped along with TMO when this shit happened; it is fairly obvious that there was no such behavior here on either side.

What stopped you from getting resed up and killing Trak faster than us? We were all in the same spot....

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 02:43 PM
If TMO had a credible fraps of us training them i assure you it would have been posted here in Triplicate.

Heh we don't post until after GM rulings. =) Well most of us don't.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 02:44 PM

2. I supported that claim; it was indeed the increased agro range of Trakanon that caused him to agro everyone on the ledge, whereas before he would not have.

Shit happens in Everquest. The point here is to determine whether a guild is consciously and blatantly griefing and/or training another guild, not to assume it whenever anything happens that you dont like. FE's raid wiped along with TMO when this shit happened; it is fairly obvious that there was no such behavior here on either side.

What stopped you from getting resed up and killing Trak faster than us? We were all in the same spot....

Clerics died =) You know... due to your trains.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 02:45 PM

Ignorance and Ineptitude are not an excuse to train. Its your job as a leader to stop your retards from pulling/dragging corpses if you cant trust them to do so properly. But I guess in your case its like the blind leading the blind.

Arrisard
02-21-2013, 02:46 PM
Heh we don't post until after GM rulings. =) Well most of us don't.

Please don't my UI is so unclassic I'm embarassed ;_;

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Please don't my UI is so unclassic I'm embarassed ;_;

Lol I won't unless giving permission etc....

Autotune
02-21-2013, 02:48 PM

Like Alarti says, they generally wait until after a ruling (or lack thereof)

You should read the GM posts on the forums about controlling your trains as a guild. Regardless of the reasoning behind it you and your guild are responsible for mobs/targets that you have aggro of.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 02:50 PM
You should read the GM posts on the forums about controlling your trains as a guild. Regardless of the reasoning behind it you and your guild are responsible for mobs/targets that you have aggro of.

Especially considering how TMO got raid suspended on a ruling like this. Where our member brought mobs back to a corpse of a raid target that another guild intentionally put themselves on the aggro list trying to KS.

Eccezan
02-21-2013, 03:04 PM

FE claims excuses and ignorance for their bad behavior.

The bottom line is that there were multiple trains to ledge of Juggs and Trak, they were ALL caused by FE. Assuming your point that "Trak Aggro Changes" were the result of this, how does it effect the fact that when you aggro a raid mob, you aren't allowed to train the other guild with it, and proceed to wipe them MULTIPLE TIMES on fraps? I don't see where in the rules it states this? Where is this hidden "retard clause" per say?

No one is saying that you aren't allowed to train yourselves multiple times and wipe your own raid. The issue is when you train other guilds with your trains, multiple times killing all of their clerics. These trains were fraspd and directly resulted in a complete wipe of our raid.

Now putting the shoe on the other foot, lets say we were the ones who directly aggroed trak MULTIPLE TIMES, and ran him over to ledge MULTIPLE TIMES, and proceed to wipe you entirely. And you happened to get this on fraps both times in entirety. Would you be pissed off and up in arms? Oh you bet you would! Would we be probably getting raid susepended, yes we probably would.

We don't expect anything different here.

Tell me Sloan, would you be up in arms? I think so. Fraps or it didn't happen? Well luckily we have fraps, and now the GM's have fraps. So lucky for us, it did happen.

Furthermore for one of your trainers (Merck) to be the same guy who was caught on fraps training us 2 days prior at trak is pretty ironic. Yes, that was caught blatantly on fraps as well. And yes, the GM's have that one too.

We don't mind real competition, but this brand of raid interference is clearly against the spirit of PVE. Forceful Entry getting really pathetic and desperate to try blatant trains against the competition like this. (not in VP) Well see how things shake out.

Scowlie
02-21-2013, 03:06 PM
The TMO RNF circlejerk crew seems pretty upset today.

Pretty cute to see you guys try to spin this as FE training when you probably trained your own raid. Regardless of that, I have multiple fraps of TMO training Trak ledge over the past month.

And if we want to talk about suspending guilds from raiding ... lets talk about your entire raid logging in for Trak 15 minutes before he spawned. Remember that? I sure do.

Accept your loss like real men and try again next spawn.

Eccezan
02-21-2013, 03:08 PM

Pretty cute to see you guys try to spin this as FE training when you probably trained your own raid. Regardless of that, I have multiple fraps of TMO training Trak ledge over the past month.

And if we want to talk about suspending guilds from raiding ... lets talk about your entire raid logging in for Trak 15 minutes before he spawned. Remember that? I sure do.

haha sorry no - We know when we have something really evident and malicious, and this is definitely something. But thanks for offering.

Yapas
02-21-2013, 03:09 PM

Pathetic Troll..

Alarti0001

Post those fraps... from what we have seen from FE fraps... none of them indicate TMO training.

Autotune

I wasn't there, but I remember getting the batphone, just like all the other fake batphones I've gotten.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Like Alarti says, they generally wait until after a ruling (or lack thereof)

There is a difference between dropping a train or controlling a train and wiping to a raid target due to a bad engage. You were free to camp out if you know Trak would path back, yet you chose to just sit on ledge at the same spot as another raid force. You were free to go sit down below if you were under the impression that we were 'uncontrolled'. Apparently, we were controlled enough to res faster than you and kill Trak. Deal with it and stop trying to use the rules as a weapon when you lose.

There have been many instances, beyond count, of raid mobs agroing one raid and killing another in the process. We can all play the game of finding them on the forums, or you can just stfu and try to kill shit without server repops like you claim to be good at.

So far this week,

TMO = Nothing

FE = Draco, Trak, Maestro

QQ

Hurley
02-21-2013, 03:11 PM
FE claims excuses and ignorance for their bad behavior.

You mean like a month ago when your bard kited Sev through the zone waiting for your raid force to log on? That was frapsed also and you blamed it on him getting lost because of his ignorance.

If they pulled and wiped themselves also it clearly shows the lack of malicious intent.

Scowlie
02-21-2013, 03:13 PM
For all the trash talk that TMO dishes, you guys sure do whine when you lose your precious EverQuest loot.

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 03:14 PM
There is a difference between dropping a train or controlling a train and wiping to a raid target due to a bad engage. You were free to camp out if you know Trak would path back, yet you chose to just sit on ledge at the same spot as another raid force. You were free to go sit down below if you were under the impression that we were 'uncontrolled'. Apparently, we were controlled enough to res faster than you and kill Trak. Deal with it and stop trying to use the rules as a weapon when you lose.

There have been many instances, beyond count, of raid mobs agroing one raid and killing another in the process. We can all play the game of finding them on the forums, or you can just stfu and try to kill shit without server repops like you claim to be good at.

So far this week,

TMO = Nothing

FE = Draco, Trak, Maestro

QQ

LOL so now you admit that it was a controlled situation. Intentional train.. i see.

FE= Lvl 50 raid mob, Lvl 50 group mob....Raid Suspension

melkezidek
02-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Ignorance and Ineptitude are not an excuse to train. Its your job as a leader to stop your retards from pulling/dragging corpses if you cant trust them to do so properly. But I guess in your case its like the blind leading the blind.

Correct me if I am wrong but this exactly the excuse that TMO used in Hate a few months back when they trained FE for a Maestro Kill. "Our puller was inexperienced"

Eccezan
02-21-2013, 03:16 PM
For all the trash talk that TMO dishes, you guys sure do whine when you lose your precious EverQuest loot.

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

No wine involved. We do happen to know the rules, and when they are clearly violated.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but this exactly the excuse that TMO used in Hate a few months back when they trained FE for a Maestro Kill. "Our puller was inexperienced"

Im confused... did this happen? Where is the proof. Until you have evidence its not related.

Also, Arris edit your video for sound MUST POST these videos lol.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 03:17 PM
No wine involved. We do happen to know the rules, and when to abuse them.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 03:19 PM
LOL so now you admit that it was a controlled situation. Intentional train.. i see.

You have to be a very special sort of person to derive this from what I wrote. This is why we all love you so much.

Keep being a cunt and we will keep taking your mobs.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 03:22 PM
You have to be a very special sort of person to derive this from what I wrote. This is why we all love you so much.

Keep being a cunt and we will keep taking your mobs.

This is RnF Its an obvious joke.

I don't believe it was intentional therefore I dont think you should be raid suspended. However, the crime still happened due to gross negligence, the loot should be turned over due to raid interference.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 03:23 PM

Well, FE should just agree to some good ol training wars against TMO.

Every raid target between TMO and FE will now be legal to train against and neither guild will seek GM involvement.

Seeing how your guild now wants to brag about training another guild and killing a target, do it up.

Scowlie
02-21-2013, 03:25 PM

I don't believe it was intentional therefore I dont think you should be raid suspended. However, the crime still happened due to gross negligence, the loot should be turned over due to raid interference.

So by your theory, my fraps of your guild training north wall during our corpse recovery means we should get your CT loot? Ok.

What about the fraps of your guild kiting Talendor last week?

:rolleyes:

OMGWTF420
02-21-2013, 03:27 PM
fucking nerds

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 03:28 PM
So by your theory, my fraps of your guild training north wall during our corpse recovery means we should get your CT loot? Ok.

Please post your fraps LOL.. All I ever see from FE members are words.

Rhambuk
I love how both guilds do the exact same thing, then deny it, accuse the other for a week, then shit respawns and we start all over.

either guild could be disbanded and the other would call it justice.

2 sides of the same coin...

Autotune

what about them, perhaps you should have petitioned them.

I know if your guild ever manages to actually kill CT, I'd run to northwall to get trained by your guild and fraps it and petition it. It's the easiest way to get a guild to train you.

Scowlie
02-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Please post your fraps LOL.. All I ever see from FE members are words.

The irony is overflowing.

Do you even use your brain when you post or are you just really bad at trolling?

Eccezan
02-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Just watched the fraps of the initial train again to try if I can spot the "Benefit of the doubt", and my favorite part of the fraps is that Corova and Merkk SIMULTANEOUSLY pull EVERY SINGLE Jugg, Tola, Protector, Trak to the eldge at the exact same time. The timing is absolutely impeccable? Every single mob from both locations aggroed simultanously. Not intentional...right...? LOL!

Rhambuk
02-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Just watched the fraps of the initial train again to try if I can spot the "Benefit of the doubt", and my favorite part of the fraps is that Corova and Merkk SIMULTANEOUSLY pull EVERY SINGLE Jugg, Tola, Protector, Trak to the eldge at the exact same time. The timing is absolutely impeccable? Every single mob from both locations aggroed simultanously. Not intentional...right...? LOL!

Fraps!

I mean,, No! No! Don't show the fraps keep the flames high!

Nizzarr
02-21-2013, 03:34 PM
bluebie tears, they taste good

Picks
02-21-2013, 03:36 PM
"Just watched the fraps of the initial train again to try if I can spot the "Benefit of the doubt", and my favorite part of the fraps is that Corova and Merkk SIMULTANEOUSLY pull EVERY SINGLE Jugg, Tola, Protector, Trak to the eldge at the exact same time. The timing is absolutely impeccable? Every single mob from both locations aggroed simultanously. Not intentional...right...? LOL!"

those guys are new pullers.. same shit tmo says. fucking dbags.

Scowlie
02-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Seeing how your guild now wants to brag about training another guild and killing a target, do it up.

No one is bragging, you are just whining.

Whether or not we accidentally trained you is up to the GMs and I will accept their ruling on this. I wasn't logged in until we engaged to kill Trak, so I have no idea what actually happened before that.

I'm just enjoying seeing the tears and how your guild always spin that you are the good guys. It's pathetic and you know it. Most of the active posters in RNF either do not play or are in FE/TMO, so you are spinning bullshit to no one.

I remember when IB and DA used to play this same game. They were both full of cheating/exploiting douches. TMO reminds me of both of those guilds more and more every day.

melkezidek
02-21-2013, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=Alarti0001;858737]Im confused... did this happen? Where is the proof. Until you have evidence its not related.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89789&highlight=hate&page=26

This is the event I’m talking about. Way to much to look through for me atm. However I’m fairly certain that it was ruled as "accidental" and because TMO's puller was not experienced. However it was a while ago and I do admit I could very well be wrong.

Godefroi
02-21-2013, 03:41 PM
So many tears for trakanon, I can't wait to kill PD niehehehehehehehe :)

3 other guys inside VP nieheheheheeheheheh

Autotune
02-21-2013, 03:43 PM
No one is bragging, you are just whining.

Whether or not we accidentally trained you is up to the GMs and I will accept their ruling on this. I wasn't logged in until we engaged to kill Trak, so I have no idea what actually happened before that.

I'm just enjoying seeing the tears and how your guild always spin that you are the good guys. It's pathetic and you know it. Most of the active posters in RNF either do not play or are in FE/TMO, so you are spinning bullshit to no one.

I remember when IB and DA used to play this same game. They were both full of cheating/exploiting douches. TMO reminds me of both of those guilds more and more every day.

Never once said TMO were the "good guys". I don't know why retards like to throw that around, no one worth a shit really cares who is or isn't the p99 "good guy" guild.

I said your guild should get a raid suspension for training another guild repeatedly. Then your guild started crying up a storm about "oh but this one time" and "stfu you suck".

FE reminds me of VD, for obvious reasons.

Godefroi
02-21-2013, 03:44 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQQ8NGObyhvUEGrW3O78RVzChrO6sgV AU1W7IegTQjiziVW2--EA

Hurley
02-21-2013, 03:44 PM
"I want to make sure we err on the side of leniency in cases like this one. We will certainly show the same leniency toward you or any other guild" - Hobby, Dec 7th on FE's fraps of TMO kiting Sev as an "accident".

Hurley
02-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Sirken not hobby lol

Autotune
02-21-2013, 03:47 PM
"I want to make sure we err on the side of leniency in cases like this one. We will certainly show the same leniency toward you or any other guild" - Hobby, Dec 7th on FE's fraps of TMO kiting Sev as an "accident".

Kiting isn't Train wiping another guild.

I'd actually like to see any GM rule on kiting where a guild was punished. I watched VD run Talendor in circles with Amelinda in the zone and she wouldn't even do anything and told me I'd get suspended for pulling it off them.

Draco is probably the only mob you can talk about with regards to GM kite rulings.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Seeing as Corova was training them for us to engage and died, hence not allowing us to engage...I can only conclude you are a moron.

kenzar
02-21-2013, 03:50 PM
I'd actually like to see any GM rule on kiting where a guild was punished.

...tmo was suspended for kiting gorgalosk afaik

Godefroi
02-21-2013, 03:51 PM
What did Darkdeath did that got TMO Suspended ?

I don't remember much.

Zeelot AE'ing a pack of mob mezzed by TR at the entrance of KC during VS had to be one of the greatest act of nerd rage ever recorded lol.

Jenni D
02-21-2013, 03:57 PM
alarti u crazy. tmo didnt kill anything of note pre-merge with ascension. that inny kill was also joint with VD - i tanked it! ib were mad ho ho ho.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 03:58 PM
...tmo was suspended for kiting gorgalosk afaik

Well there you go, only guild in the history of p99 to ever get suspended for kiting.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 03:59 PM
I said your guild should get a raid suspension for training another guild repeatedly. Then your guild started crying up a storm about "oh but this one time" and "stfu you suck".

FE reminds me of VD, for obvious reasons.

No Stealin, FE started telling you what actually happened in response to your ridiculous claims and you started crying like a bitch about it because you will not get your way.

jkfranklin
02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
No Stealin, FE started telling you what actually happened in response to your ridiculous claims and you started crying like a bitch about it because you will not get your way.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltvyi9DXGo1qjokxe.gif

Scowlie
02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Never once said TMO were the "good guys". I don't know why retards like to throw that around, no one worth a shit really cares who is or isn't the p99 "good guy" guild.

If you don't care, why do you guys project it in all of your posts?

You don't have to say it directly, it's something that your guild implies all the time. It's something that both IB and DA did for a long time on this server, right up until the point where people were getting banned for exploiting or using MacroQuest:

Example:

We don't mind real competition, but this brand of raid interference is clearly against the spirit of PVE. Forceful Entry getting really pathetic and desperate to try blatant trains against the competition like this. (not in VP) Well see how things shake out.

You have people that have been banned for using MacroQuest. There is evidence of shady activity like knowing when Trak was going to spawn. There is more evidence and history of your guild breaking rules and exploiting.

Like I said: you are not the good guys, so stop trying to act like it. Believe it or not, you don't have to brag every time you kill a boss or whine when you don't. This kind of stuff makes you look pathetic.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 04:01 PM

My way?

You admitted your guild trained the ledge where another guild was. You are the one trying to justify it.

I said that you should get a raid suspension regardless as it has been ruled in the past and is clearly stated by staff.

Show me where I am emotional... you can't. However, one only needs to look at your quote above and see emotion.

I am a robot.

Godefroi
02-21-2013, 04:04 PM

You don't have to say it directly, it's something that your guild implies all the time. It's something that both IB and DA did for a long time on this server, right up until the point where people were getting banned for exploiting or using MacroQuest:

Example:

You have people that have been banned for using MacroQuest. There is evidence of shady activity like knowing when Trak was going to spawn. There is more evidence and history of your guild breaking rules and exploiting.

Like I said: you are not the good guys, so stop trying to act like it. Believe it or not, you don't have to brag every time you kill a boss or whine when you don't. This kind of stuff makes you look pathetic.

lol fuck yeah, users banned for MacroQuest, selling epic MQs for 700k, carrying on to pharm and deprive for the sake of cockblock, and they cry about a trakanon. This is un-fucking-real lol

Autotune
02-21-2013, 04:05 PM

Example:

So you talk about me, then reference other people about how I am. Keep it up and some wal-mart thug is gonna try and put you on his car.

Search my post history and you'll see plenty of quotes where I tell it straight up in regards to TMO. I rarely do the propaganda thing unless it's shown to piss someone off (there are a few people I do it to because of how they react).

Godefroi
02-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Search my post history and you'll see plenty of quotes where I tell it straight up in regards to TMO. I rarely do the propaganda thing unless it's shown to piss someone off (there are a few people I do it to because of how they react).

Word.

However I swear, with the new trak, we got trained on server repop, this time both guilds got trained, I dont understand all the crying since both guilds got wiped by trak, FE just rezzed faster though.

Hurley
02-21-2013, 04:07 PM
ITT: TMO went from : http://www.stakeholdergroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/angry-mob.jpg

To: http://media.monstersandcritics.com/galleries/1214473/0135624850085.jpg

in 2 pages.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 04:09 PM
My way?

You admitted your guild trained the ledge where another guild was. You are the one trying to justify it.

I said that you should get a raid suspension regardless as it has been ruled in the past and is clearly stated by staff.

Show me where I am emotional... you can't. However, one only needs to look at your quote above and see emotion.

I am a robot.

Emotional? Who the fuck cares if you are emotional or not?

You morons were having a circle jerk with eachother asking what FE did to make you lose, all the while implying they did something in particular, so I answered you with what actually happened.

You could not accept what happened because it went against the line you were trying to push, i.e., that FE somehow made you lose, so instead of saying thanks you proceed to throw more shit on this thread.

You guys might not lose so much if you spent as much time thinking about how to beat us in game as opposed to on the forums.

Scowlie
02-21-2013, 04:12 PM
So you talk about me, then reference other people about how I am. Keep it up and some wal-mart thug is gonna try and put you on his car.

Maybe you should quit one of your three minimum wage jobs and go back to school so you can work on that reading comprehension.

Servellious
02-21-2013, 04:14 PM
12 pages of alarti and stealin stroking each other. Why would we have wanted to train when we had 35 logged on to your 15

Autotune
02-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Emotional? Who the fuck cares if you are emotional or not?

You morons were having a circle jerk with eachother asking what FE did to make you lose, all the while implying they did something in particular, so I answered you with what actually happened.

You could not accept what happened because it went against the line you were trying to push, i.e., that FE somehow made you lose, so instead of saying thanks you proceed to throw more shit on this thread.

You guys might not lose so much if you spent as much time thinking about how to beat us in game as opposed to on the forums.

It wouldn't matter if TMO got the loot or not. I'd still say you deserve a raid suspension for training a guild multiple times and being on fraps.

Not once have I brought up the fact that TMO didn't actually win or kill it (because I didn't know if they did or not).

Also, you implied I was "crying and bitching" which would be showing emotion, so I guess you care.

Tanthallas
02-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Not once have I brought up the fact that TMO didn't actually win or kill it (because I didn't know if they did or not).

LOL !

Autotune
02-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Maybe you should quit one of your three minimum wage jobs and go back to school so you can work on that reading comprehension.

I was able to comprehend your fail in the first line. You tried to associate me and my thoughts to other people based on a guild tag. It's obvious that not everyone under the same flag share the same views or promote the same ideas. Only a completely ignorant person would think such a thing.

Nerosys
02-21-2013, 04:32 PM
I find it funny that the person that Advocates training with no GM intervention is now crying that his guild lost Trak do to supposed trains not only crying but asking for raid suspensions.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 04:32 PM

You post a gm response but not a fraps>? LOL

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 04:33 PM
I find it funny that the person that Advocates training with no GM intervention is now crying that his guild lost Trak do to supposed trains not only crying but asking for raid suspensions.

If the rules allowed training TMO would have been free to counter train or to train their engage. They don't.

This confuses you how?

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=Alarti0001;858737]Im confused... did this happen? Where is the proof. Until you have evidence its not related.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89789&highlight=hate&page=26

This is the event I’m talking about. Way to much to look through for me atm. However I’m fairly certain that it was ruled as "accidental" and because TMO's puller was not experienced. However it was a while ago and I do admit I could very well be wrong.

I got through 12/19 pages did't see one screenshot/log/fraps.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 04:45 PM

You find it funny that I advocate training in the raid scene with no GM intervention and then also call for the GMs to raid suspend a guild because there is GM intervention currently for training in the raid scene (outside of VP)?

Tell you what, get your guild to agree to a train war with TMO in the raid scene like I suggested earlier. Oh, wait... nvm, your guild is full of cowards who want to hide behind rotations.

jkfranklin
02-21-2013, 04:54 PM

falkun
02-21-2013, 04:56 PM
@Stealin: If you want competition, go raid Red. Kill your competition, literally. Don't hide behind blue nameplates.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 04:59 PM
@Stealin: If you want competition, go raid Red. Kill your competition, literally. Don't hide behind blue nameplates.

I quit when IB left and VD was proven to suck at raiding.

If I wanted competition, I'd do what I did. Red is in a worse state than blue when it comes to raiding competition.

falkun
02-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Then take your guild full of people who "want competition" and go compete. Nihi is waiting there for you, on a server DESIGNED FOR competition. You won't have to track, there was/is an EXP bonus so you'll get 60 faster, you can literally beat your competition, and you can "test your mettle" perfecting your tactics again as the underdogs. Its a win/win/win/win for everything TMO states they are about, yet TMO maintains the blue nametags and then whines for "more competition".

jkfranklin
02-21-2013, 05:06 PM
Get real....that fucking pussy bitch won't go to red.

Novacain
02-21-2013, 05:08 PM

guess it also dosen't show your monk who is floped on back of hill standing up then floping again, trak seams to no clear agg like he use to with monk, tell your monks to die or /q to stop the train, that what we told ours, also is so funny watching your clerics rez people not up on ledge, i saw a few bodies down over the side zone in from rez to get owned by jugg who in turn chained trak. so go ahead put some spin on that.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Then take your guild full of people who "want competition" and go compete. Nihi is waiting there for you, on a server DESIGNED FOR competition. You won't have to track, there was/is an EXP bonus so you'll get 60 faster, you can literally beat your competition, and you can "test your mettle" perfecting your tactics again as the underdogs. Its a win/win/win/win for everything TMO states they are about, yet TMO maintains the blue nametags and then whines for "more competition".

Why should the winners pack up and leave?

Raiding competition isn't pvp competition and training isn't any more legal there than it is on blue last I checked.

Also, why should I have to relevel to 60 because everyone else on blue sucks?

Literally nothing you said makes sense.

Maybe if you want rotations, you should take your guild to EQmac.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Get real....that fucking pussy bitch won't go to red.

I was on red and if I had stayed and leveled up, I'd have most likely ended up in the guild that is currently running that server.

Get real, the server has nothing to offer anyone seeking raiding competition.

Splorf22
02-21-2013, 05:13 PM
fraps or it didn't happen

falkun
02-21-2013, 05:13 PM
Raiding competition is PVP competition. Raiding competition which guild (a group of PLAYERS) can beat another guild (another group of PLAYERS) to mobilize/pull/slay a target. When one player (or group of players) is playing against another player (or group of players) to accomplish a task, that is PVP, by definition.

EQ is an MMO, not a single player game. Its not meant to be "won", that's why the original developers kept moving the goal posts (because once you win, you quit playing/paying, and Smedley needed another Ferrari).

falkun
02-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Stealin's definition of "raiding competition": who can spend more man-hours tracking. Because there's no "raiding competition" on a server that doesn't have variance but where you can kill your opponents raid with your own weapons/spells.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Raiding competition is PVP competition. Raiding competition which guild (a group of PLAYERS) can beat another guild (another group of PLAYERS) to mobilize/pull/slay a target. When one player (or group of players) is playing against another player (or group of players) to accomplish a task, that is PVP, by definition.

EQ is an MMO, not a single player game. Its not meant to be "won", that's why the original developers kept moving the goal posts (because once you win, you quit playing/paying, and Smedley needed another Ferrari).

No, you're shifting definitions now to suit your stance.

PvP, by definition, has nothing to do with NPCs.

Autotune
02-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Stealin's definition of "raiding competition": who can spend more man-hours tracking. Because there's no "raiding competition" on a server that doesn't have variance but where you can kill your opponents raid with your own weapons/spells.

Raiding competition would be what IB and DA had or what IB and TMO had.

Raiding competition exists even when you can't head to head another guild, there was plenty of it in WoW. Just so happens that there aren't instances on p99 and guilds are forced to compete for spawns (aka Raiding Competition).

Tiggles
02-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Hey guys I'm here is this thread still happening?

Ok anyways I passed out asleep in the back of the ledge at like 3 est and woke up dead to track.

Before I went to work today I noticed that I had zero space on my fraps HDD it looks like I left fraps running the entire night.

I will be home in an hour maybe I caught something.

I'm so tired I'm getting too old to sock things

melkezidek
02-21-2013, 05:51 PM
I just want to take the time to thank you all for making my work day a little bit more entertaining!

Zenlina
02-21-2013, 05:52 PM
https://global3.memecdn.com/how-i-yawn_o_213342.jpg

InfamousTaco
02-21-2013, 06:05 PM
You know, on Red, we don't make 15 page posts every time a mob spawns.

We kill people, and then dragons.

Im tryin to save some bluebie souls here.

Hailto
02-21-2013, 06:15 PM
You know, on Red, we don't make 15 page posts every time a mob spawns.

We kill people, and then dragons.

Im tryin to save some bluebie souls here.

Thats because the guild you're in encompasses 95 percent of your 50 pop server. There isn't really much to talk about.

Tiggles
02-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Thats because the guild you're in encompasses 95 percent of your 50 pop server. There isn't really much to talk about.

falkun
02-21-2013, 06:30 PM
No, you're shifting definitions now to suit your stance.

PvP, by definition, has nothing to do with NPCs.

PVP is when two or more player-controlled entities compete to complete a task. It could be as simple as eliminate the opponent (deathmatch), capture the flag (CTF), gather resources (arathi basin), elimate opponent resources (CS bomb diffusion), or any other mode. LoL/HoN/DOTA are another form of PVP game and yet the creep push (by NPCs) is a huge aspect to that game. Your definition of PVP is wrong.

InfamousTaco
02-21-2013, 06:44 PM

And you officially have no idea what your talking about.

Enjoy sitting on dragon spawns with over 100 people waiting for 'First to Engage'

Your soul is fucked.

Anyone that is still interested in Salvation please roll a character on red and hit up 'Saint' Saidin for more help than you'll ever get from these bluebies.

Taresh
02-21-2013, 06:46 PM
And you officially have no idea what your talking about.

Enjoy sitting on dragon spawns with over 100 people waiting for 'First to Engage'

Your soul is fucked.

Anyone that is still interested in Salvation please roll a character on red and hit up 'Saint' Saidin for more help than you'll ever get from these bluebies.

"We hate bluebies"

"PLEASE COME TO OUR SERVER WE NEED PEOPLE"

Jenni D
02-21-2013, 06:55 PM
there is no raid competition on red, its less competed than blue and thats coming from a regular red player.

one guild with the vast majority of raid loot, raid numbers and soon every epic on server. and still recruiting.

there will never be competition on red

however it is great fun to just pvp every moment you play there casually

xarzzardorn
02-21-2013, 07:15 PM
PVP is when two or more player-controlled entities compete to complete a task. It could be as simple as eliminate the opponent (deathmatch), capture the flag (CTF), gather resources (arathi basin), elimate opponent resources (CS bomb diffusion), or any other mode. LoL/HoN/DOTA are another form of PVP game and yet the creep push (by NPCs) is a huge aspect to that game. Your definition of PVP is wrong.

Why are you posting worthless straw mans and arguing over pointless semantics? Puppet master troll extraordinaire you might be if it weren't for the 'everyone better than BDA is a no lifer virgin' wasn't oozing out of the screen every time you posted. Please crawl back into the hole where you were spending an entire repop fighting over (and wiping to) Faydedar with Divinity, a guild even more checked out of raiding than yours.

Nirgon
02-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Come exploit content with Nizzar in a 70 person guild on a 110 pop server

Lul

SOUNDS LUCRATIVE

Nirgon
02-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Blue 99 is a pvp game lol.. there's no doubt you compete with the other guilds but... pvp? Not in the commonly accep... why am I trying to explain this.

Tasslehofp99
02-21-2013, 07:39 PM
You mean like a month ago when your bard kited Sev through the zone waiting for your raid force to log on? That was frapsed also and you blamed it on him getting lost because of his ignorance.

If they pulled and wiped themselves also it clearly shows the lack of malicious intent.

We actually wiped ourseives twice due to trak pathing back from shroom spot before TMO even had over 9 players online. Their fraps should be irrelevant due to the fact that they had 9 players online and less in zone at the time we engaged trakanon initially, not to mention their "raid force" was interfering with ours by crowding our camp up.

TMO has caused countless, probably intentional, trains. We are getting used to new changes made to the game and TMO can't help but grief us at every step of the way.

Tasslehofp99
02-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey guys I'm here is this thread still happening?

Ok anyways I passed out asleep in the back of the ledge at like 3 est and woke up dead to track.

Before I went to work today I noticed that I had zero space on my fraps HDD it looks like I left fraps running the entire night.

I will be home in an hour maybe I caught something.

I'm so tired I'm getting too old to sock things

sock ended pretty early, trak spawn was delayed due to server coming down for updates/patches. TMO left early when FE began to outnumber then. The rest is history, but basically TMO lost and FE won. See ya at next trakaman.

Tasslehofp99
02-21-2013, 07:49 PM
TMO must really want to keep trakanon's teeth from FE, since they love competition so much.

Hailto
02-21-2013, 08:17 PM
12 pages of alarti and stealin stroking each other. Why would we have wanted to train when we had 35 logged on to your 15

Has this question been answered yet?

Stalahoy
02-21-2013, 08:24 PM
TMO losing battle on EQ so they have to try to win forumquest. Reminds me of old red times when nihilum was dominating and everyone else played forumquest. History repeats itself

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Has this question been answered yet?

It was ignored as irrelevant. First I cant not claim to know your motives, second i wouldnt claim that FE members behave rationally, third who cares if you meant to train or not? It was training to ineptitude or negligence which might not get you suspended but should get the kill redone.

Alarti0001
02-21-2013, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=Stalahoy;859046]TMO losing battle on EQ so they have to try to win forumquest. [ /QUOTE]

Oh how so?

kotton05
02-21-2013, 08:38 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jvbwnuBJ1qe4vldo1_500.gif

me and corova with impeccable timing! haha

on a more serious note, wtf was up with the window being fubar?

jpeute
02-21-2013, 08:47 PM

its the new system against poopsock, u are not aware yet?

kotton05
02-21-2013, 08:49 PM
Dam tortue if what you are saying is correct fuck ya

Autotune
02-22-2013, 12:13 AM
Blue 99 is a pvp game lol.. there's no doubt you compete with the other guilds but... pvp? Not in the commonly accep... why am I trying to explain this.

Exactly.

Hailto
02-22-2013, 01:35 AM

It hasn't been working out too well for you guys thus far then.

Taresh
02-22-2013, 02:57 AM
http://images.4chan.org/vg/src/1361514421969.png

Autotune
02-22-2013, 03:16 AM
WHERE IS MY GOLD!?

Taresh
02-22-2013, 03:22 AM
LIL LOW ON FUNDS

http://i.imgur.com/1lzt28P.jpg

Nirgon
02-22-2013, 03:27 AM
^ instanced raid targets, no item loot in pvp, spells never resisted in pvp, customizable and fancy UI that plays the game for you, fuck loads of mindless loot pinata content and much, much more that you will ALL LOVE (esp Xadion)

Relapse2
02-22-2013, 04:05 AM
^ instanced raid targets, no item loot in pvp, spells never resisted in pvp, customizable and fancy UI that plays the game for you, fuck loads of mindless loot pinata content and much, much more that you will ALL LOVE (esp Xadion)

classic WoW is where it is at..world bosses, world pvp

Taresh
02-22-2013, 04:12 AM

LOL nope

contested raid bosses (one on 20 minute spawn timer one on 3 day window lol) spells never resisted in pvp (same for red99), ui cant play game for you i dont even know what you mean, loot pinata is best pinata

Versus
02-22-2013, 05:08 AM

Be quiet Tortue, you know the GM's havn't spread this information outside of our guild yet.

Godefroi
02-22-2013, 05:19 AM

I lol'd

Clark
02-22-2013, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the Ticker Alarti. Do you have a facebook for live updates?

rofl :cool:

Clark
02-22-2013, 06:18 AM

^

Dullah
02-22-2013, 10:11 AM
Come exploit content with Nizzar in a 70 person guild on a 110 pop server

Lul

SOUNDS LUCRATIVE
I think we'd all have you on ignore if your tears weren't so delicious.

Dullah
02-22-2013, 10:14 AM
there is no raid competition on red, its less competed than blue and thats coming from a regular red player.

one guild with the vast majority of raid loot, raid numbers and soon every epic on server. and still recruiting.

there will never be competition on red

however it is great fun to just pvp every moment you play there casually

Theres no competition because every single time anyone rises up to contest, we eliminate that threat.

Then when we try to be nice and throw the competition a bone, they get so loud and proud we have to beat them into the ground again to silence them.

SamwiseRed
02-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Theres no competition because every single time anyone rises up to contest, we eliminate that threat.

Then when we try to be nice and throw the competition a bone, they get so loud and proud we have to beat them into the ground again to silence them.

nah im pretty sure trying to recruit every lvl 55+ on the server pretty much secures you guys as the only raiding guild.

http://nihilumguild.com/DKP/listmembers.php?o=0.0&show=all

89 active raiders, over 100 on dkp site. server pop is about 140. do the math.

Jenni D
02-22-2013, 10:21 AM
sam with the knock out

Godefroi
02-22-2013, 10:23 AM

Hey,

We don't give a fuck about Red99, you can go back bragging about your retarded guild destroying competition on that 100 person server, but please do it in your red99 dedicated RnF section of the forum.

Regards,

SamwiseRed
02-22-2013, 10:26 AM
lol i love when bluebies attack nillies. smilin hard as hell.

Jenni D
02-22-2013, 10:27 AM
lol i love when bluebies attack nillies. smilin hard as hell.

SamwiseRed
02-22-2013, 10:30 AM
here is a quote from Nihilum's main enchanter

http://i.imgur.com/pWBeqwR.jpg

Dullah
02-22-2013, 10:33 AM
nah im pretty sure trying to recruit every lvl 55+ on the server pretty much secures you guys as the only raiding guild.

http://nihilumguild.com/DKP/listmembers.php?o=0.0&show=all

89 active raiders, over 100 on dkp site. server pop is about 140. do the math.

While the server had 180+ people last weekend, or raid force was downing targets with exactly 30 players.

sam with the knock out
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-SAZgh0VQlQ/TNEVzzGr2CI/AAAAAAAAE2I/mlWk7yxdfM8/s1600/punch-myself-in-the-face.jpg

Hey,

We don't give a fuck about Red99, you can go back bragging about your retarded guild destroying competition on that 100 person server, but please do it in your red99 dedicated RnF section of the forum.

Regards,
almost 200 on last weekend. y u so mad?

SamwiseRed
02-22-2013, 10:47 AM
While the server had 180+ people last weekend, or raid force was downing targets with exactly 30 players.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-SAZgh0VQlQ/TNEVzzGr2CI/AAAAAAAAE2I/mlWk7yxdfM8/s1600/punch-myself-in-the-face.jpg

almost 200 on last weekend. y u so mad?

ya link doesnt lie. 88 active players. there isnt even 88 active players in forced, azrael, and flowers combined.

Nirgon
02-22-2013, 01:01 PM
LOL nope

contested raid bosses (one on 20 minute spawn timer one on 3 day window lol)

Yeah people really giev a shit about Sha and their lil gold bag.

spells never resisted in pvp (same for red99),

You've activated my trap card.

ui cant play game for you i dont even know what you mean

Try the classic EQ UI and get back to me. It was a slight exaggeration but using WoW as the comparison (INC FIRE WAVE MOVE -- derps still get hit)

loot pinata is best pinata

Hope the Nilbog train keeps truckin' here and you some day learn to appreciate what classic EQ was, the challenges and risk/rewards associated. God bless ya child.

Nirgon
02-22-2013, 01:03 PM
here is a quote from Nihilum's main enchanter

Here is a poll where you can vote if serious or dumb: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99347

Taresh
02-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Nirgon, buddy, I played classic eq. I want it too. But wow is fun~

kotton05
02-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Especially considering how TMO got raid suspended on a ruling like this. Where our member brought mobs back to a corpse of a raid target that another guild intentionally put themselves on the aggro list trying to KS.

Trak paths back thru poop mountain not safe... keep dreaming

thrump
02-22-2013, 07:53 PM

And we're talking about repeated trains back out of THE LAIR, not from the hallway. Of course he paths back from the jugg tunnels.

Eccezan
02-22-2013, 08:04 PM

If I remember correctly, BDA was awarded a free Trak attempt on a petition/ruling just like this one... and that was only 1 train to ledge, not MULTIPLE trains to ledge from Trak's Lair.

stonez138
02-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Im pretty sure I saw Merkk online last night...Makes me think that nothing egregious happened. Too bad, I'd love to see someone train the dog piss out of TMO.

Alarti0001
02-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Im pretty sure I saw Merkk online last night...Makes me think that nothing egregious happened. Too bad, I'd love to see someone train the dog piss out of TMO.

Your thinking isnt clear. Gm's were waiting on something to have time to look into it.

kotton05
02-22-2013, 08:19 PM
And we're talking about repeated trains back out of THE LAIR, not from the hallway. Of course he paths back from the jugg tunnels.

he has an akward path it seems from shroom room.

Alarti0001
02-22-2013, 08:21 PM
he has an akward path it seems from shroom room.

Fortunately for us all of our videos show him coming from spawn point. =)

Hurley
02-22-2013, 08:21 PM
TMO praying for GM help to get something this week.

kotton05
02-22-2013, 08:22 PM
yup THATS after he pathed back AND KILLED you on his own free will.

What your vid does not show is Kingore logging in on spawn pt having the Aoe go off ruining my fd, which I cleared with /q, killing me hence forth the 2nd train=-)

arsenalpow
02-22-2013, 08:35 PM
If I remember correctly, BDA was awarded a free Trak attempt on a petition/ruling just like this one... and that was only 1 train to ledge, not MULTIPLE trains to ledge from Trak's Lair.

that was Jeremy's fault on Bruce

Alarti0001
02-22-2013, 08:45 PM
FE praying they don't get raid suspended this week.

Taresh
02-22-2013, 09:41 PM
i won the contested raid boss argument because nirgon didnt bring up galleon

Halfelfbard
02-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Lol u can sense the desperation. Playing dumb so u dont get a vacation.

kotton05
02-22-2013, 11:22 PM
Somehow my "Sense Desperation" skill just points me towards Alarti;P

Scowlie
02-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Seriously doubt they'll raid suspend for something that didn't happen. Kind of ironic that TMO is still crying about this when they break the rules on a regular basis.

Still waiting for the GMs to scrutinize TMO for knowing when Trak was going to spawn. That kind of shady activity is enough to ruin the server.

Alarti0001
02-22-2013, 11:47 PM
Seriously doubt they'll raid suspend for something that didn't happen. Kind of ironic that TMO is still crying about this when they break the rules on a regular basis.

Still waiting for the GMs to scrutinize TMO for knowing when Trak was going to spawn. That kind of shady activity is enough to ruin the server.

LOL I cant tell if you are trolling, or just really really stupid.

Clark
02-22-2013, 11:59 PM
Damn TMO can paint a sketch, they're one of the lamest yet. You from beginners town, you round some winners now.

Autotune
02-23-2013, 01:17 AM

Trak paths back down on the jugg path when he comes back thru reets and it is safe on the ledge if you don't have retards... nvm...

Splorf22
02-23-2013, 01:18 AM
lets see some fucking fraps!

Autotune
02-23-2013, 01:24 AM
lets see some fucking faps!

ftfy

kotton05
02-23-2013, 01:36 AM
LOL, to my understanding he was pathing thru the mountain back to lair

Tasslehofp99
02-23-2013, 02:51 AM
Trak paths back down on the jugg path when he comes back thru reets and it is safe on the ledge if you don't have retards... nvm...

Not anymore he doesn't, not since the last patch.
He has now ended up at shrooms and pathed back through wall on 2 or 3 different occasions.
We haven't ever had this happen prior to this update, so obviously avoiding such occurences comes with a small learning curve. Especially since its not always the same monks pulling and the same tanks engaging.

You know sort of like the inexperienced puller in tmo who was frapsed kiting sev around city of mist while 30 fe sat in zone, he was new to pull so obviously a little leniency was granted following his blatant rule breaking.

Shit I know ppl in fe would love to pay back tmo for all of their asshattery, but we would rather win by playing within the rules. Which is what we have done so far, atleast in the 4 or 5 months I have been a member.

LOL, to my understanding he was pathing thru the mountain back to lair

This is exactly what happened.

Quickfingers can confirm he claimed to see it himself, may even have a screen shot of the convo between us...or logs.

He claimed that tmo went for other mobs before trak because he saw trak bugged at shrooms, and then he watched trak path thru wall and wreck FE as they recovered. If he roamed back along the jugg path, how come he didn't aggro quickfingers where he stood? He was on the jugg path just before bridge.

Godefroi
02-23-2013, 04:13 AM
21 pages of TMO tears for trakanon already ?

man our first kill in VP is gonna make RNF explode lol

Tasslehofp99
02-23-2013, 04:17 AM
At work atm but will see if I had logs running or screenshots of TMO members admitting trak pathed thru wall after visiting shroom area, either way it happened. At the time I was half asleep so chances are I don't, either way though I'm certain trak wasn't intentionally trained on anyone. Our raid leaders and officers constantly warn us not to train anyone or kill steal peoples pulls/engages.

Its funny that tmo complains so hard about such an incident when in just a few months of raiding against them they have been caught doing a lot of things which are against the rules. Only difference is tmo has had kunark monopolized for over a year and many of FE members are new to "competitive" raiding on p99.

I can say there have been many mobilizations for raid mobs which FE lost to TMO due to inexperience and fear of training TMO. Even though most of TMO would not hesitate to train an opposing force if it meant more pixels, FE continually goes out of its way to avoid confrontation and interference.

Spin all you want but the truth can never be buried in lies and deceit .

Tasslehofp99
02-23-2013, 04:19 AM
Sry for typos on a cell phone cuz no internets at work on fridays..qq :(

Autotune
02-23-2013, 04:37 AM
Not anymore he doesn't, not since the last patch.
He has now ended up at shrooms and pathed back through wall on 2 or 3 different occasions.
We haven't ever had this happen prior to this update, so obviously avoiding such occurences comes with a small learning curve. Especially since its not always the same monks pulling and the same tanks engaging.

You know sort of like the inexperienced puller in tmo who was frapsed kiting sev around city of mist while 30 fe sat in zone, he was new to pull so obviously a little leniency was granted following his blatant rule breaking.

Shit I know ppl in fe would love to pay back tmo for all of their asshattery, but we would rather win by playing within the rules. Which is what we have done so far, atleast in the 4 or 5 months I have been a member.

This is exactly what happened.

Quickfingers can confirm he claimed to see it himself, may even have a screen shot of the convo between us...or logs.

He claimed that tmo went for other mobs before trak because he saw trak bugged at shrooms, and then he watched trak path thru wall and wreck FE as they recovered. If he roamed back along the jugg path, how come he didn't aggro quickfingers where he stood? He was on the jugg path just before bridge.

Trak has pathed back through the wall prior to the last patch, it's not new.

He does one or the other. Sometimes on the jugg path sometimes through the wall.

Autotune
02-23-2013, 04:41 AM
I have never seen trak path to poop mountain from shrooms unless someone had aggro.

Tasslehofp99
02-23-2013, 04:43 AM
I have never seen trak path to poop mountain from shrooms unless someone had aggro.

Perhaps his increased aggro range in the latest update has something to do with it.

Autotune
02-23-2013, 04:46 AM
Perhaps his increased aggro range in the latest update has something to do with it.

Only if the zone is considered an outdoor zone, otherwise trak wouldn't aggro from the other side of a wall.

Tasslehofp99
02-23-2013, 05:44 AM
But he seems to be warping through the wall that separates ledge and his lair upon returning from shroom area, I watched him emerge through the wall at the crest of trak ledge before he obliterated us.

At this point everyone had died or quit out and we were rezzing up, so I'm fairly certain no one had aggro on him still, unless someone in vent/guild chat wasn't speaking up.

At the trakanon prior to this ( feb 17th) , my monk was shroomed by trak. I fd'd immediately and quit out, when I logged back in trak was standing over where I quit out in the shroom area. I had fd'd immediately upon logging into world and to my knowledge had not reaggrod trak yet. I then decided to teat sneak against trak, which seemed to work..either that or the invis from ring of shadows allowed me to stand up without aggroing trak.

To me it was real weird trak wasn't resetting at this point because I was the only FE member still in seb. We began rezzing at trak ledge at this point when 3 or 4 minutes later (maybe more) trak appeared at the top of trak ledge and wiped us again. I watched from a panned out camera angle and at no point did trak appear on the jugg path or in the doorway leading back towards reets.

I think its safe to say ledge isn't safe from trak anymore if he is pathing back from shroom spot. Kind of curious really if im right, maybe we will see on his next pop...hopefylly not though cause its retarded that he even leaves his lair.

Ps excuae typos

Tasslehofp99
02-23-2013, 05:45 AM
Excuse...fuck

Too hard to go back and edit on cell phone without deleting a fuckload

Autotune
02-23-2013, 07:03 AM
But he seems to be warping through the wall that separates ledge and his lair upon returning from shroom area, I watched him emerge through the wall at the crest of trak ledge before he obliterated us.

At this point everyone had died or quit out and we were rezzing up, so I'm fairly certain no one had aggro on him still, unless someone in vent/guild chat wasn't speaking up.

At the trakanon prior to this ( feb 17th) , my monk was shroomed by trak. I fd'd immediately and quit out, when I logged back in trak was standing over where I quit out in the shroom area. I had fd'd immediately upon logging into world and to my knowledge had not reaggrod trak yet. I then decided to teat sneak against trak, which seemed to work..either that or the invis from ring of shadows allowed me to stand up without aggroing trak.

To me it was real weird trak wasn't resetting at this point because I was the only FE member still in seb. We began rezzing at trak ledge at this point when 3 or 4 minutes later (maybe more) trak appeared at the top of trak ledge and wiped us again. I watched from a panned out camera angle and at no point did trak appear on the jugg path or in the doorway leading back towards reets.

I think its safe to say ledge isn't safe from trak anymore if he is pathing back from shroom spot. Kind of curious really if im right, maybe we will see on his next pop...hopefylly not though cause its retarded that he even leaves his lair.

Ps excuae typos

Most people know that mobs will path towards your FD spot when you FD before returning back to their spawn or path. It means no one picked up trak as you got shroomed (aka, failed engage).

Basically, you aggro trak. He comes off his spawn/path and goes to you. You get shroomed. Trak goes to you. You FD. Trak loses you on aggro list, but paths to your FD location. Trak gets to last known location and then returns home (either thru walls or via path).

Not that any of this matters, as TMO says they were trained with trak as he was leaving his lair, not as he was returning.

Alarti0001
02-23-2013, 10:25 AM
Most people know that mobs will path towards your FD spot when you FD before returning back to their spawn or path. It means no one picked up trak as you got shroomed (aka, failed engage).

Basically, you aggro trak. He comes off his spawn/path and goes to you. You get shroomed. Trak goes to you. You FD. Trak loses you on aggro list, but paths to your FD location. Trak gets to last known location and then returns home (either thru walls or via path).

Not that any of this matters, as TMO says they were trained with trak as he was leaving his lair, not as he was returning.

Ya they even brought juggs on the trak train

Mortiiss
02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Well, there you have it folks. TMO said it so it must be 100% fact, right?

Kagatob
02-24-2013, 07:04 AM

Autotune
02-24-2013, 07:21 AM

average TMO member is more aware of what goes on than average FE member and sadly this is true.

Samrothstein
02-24-2013, 05:29 PM
Wait till Trak breath isn't a laughing stock

Bonic
02-24-2013, 10:12 PM
http://postimage.org/image/4w3n4392b/

as you can see TMO was on spawn 1st should be our mob

Bonic
02-24-2013, 10:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nsEFwyr.jpg

Servellious
02-24-2013, 10:24 PM
whats new. Anyone who has dealt with TMO long enough knows they love to start socks and blame other guilds for doing so.

Tasslehofp99
02-24-2013, 11:57 PM
lol

Scowlie
02-25-2013, 12:39 AM
Just posting in this thread to show another Game of Thrones sig.

Hailto
02-25-2013, 12:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nsEFwyr.jpg

Lol, i remember sorren bitching all night that FE started the sock.

GG.

Hailto
02-25-2013, 12:57 AM

GG.

Sorren, sworen w/e the TMO monk's name is.

Taresh
02-25-2013, 01:14 AM
zzzzzzzzzz

Alarti0001
02-25-2013, 02:05 AM

GG.

Lol u got trolled