PDA

View Full Version : Is this you?

Fantasi
02-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Shitty attitude?

Placing blame on everyone else in group when things go wrong?

Screaming orders at everyone?

Looting everything before anyone else gets a chance?

You feel nobody plays their class right except for you?

Always bitching about every guild on the server, when you don't know what the hell you are talking about? example: (TMO are a bunch of training cheaters! /whine) god stfu cry baby. Let the GM's sort shit out, who needs your stupid opinion.

Hmmm, you probably feel you are so uber that p99 should place mirrors everywhere for you to admire yourself. That every group should go perfect just because you are in it; because you are so leet, so smart.

If this is you?,...you are a selfish dick; someone that nobody likes to group with, because this is a game, not just YOUR game, but a game that others like to enjoy and have fun. If things go bad in a group, it's part of playing because guess what? SHIT HAPPENS!!

So if this is you??? Please learn to think before you open that word hole of yours, or better yet, go play a single player game.

Love & kisses
~Fantasi

Tecmos Deception
02-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Please learn to think

You ask too much :(

xarzzardorn
02-20-2013, 11:03 AM
I always loot bodies cause nobody else loots them fast enough for my taste

fishingme
02-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Shit, I was really hoping that was a new guild advertisement because with an ad like that I for sure would of joined. Sounds badass

Tiggles
02-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Shitty attitude?

Placing blame on everyone else in group when things go wrong?

Screaming orders at everyone?

Looting everything before anyone else gets a chance?

You feel nobody plays their class right except for you?

Always bitching about every guild on the server, when you don't know what the hell you are talking about? example: (TMO are a bunch of training cheaters! /whine) god stfu cry baby. Let the GM's sort shit out, who needs your stupid opinion.

Hmmm, you probably feel you are so uber that p99 should place mirrors everywhere for you to admire yourself. That every group should go perfect just because you are in it; because you are so leet, so smart.

If this is you?,...you are a selfish dick; someone that nobody likes to group with, because this is a game, not just YOUR game, but a game that others like to enjoy and have fun. If things go bad in a group, it's part of playing because guess what? SHIT HAPPENS!!

So if this is you??? Please learn to think before you open that word hole of yours, or better yet, go play a single player game.

Love & kisses
~Fantasi

It's Arsenalpow!

Barkingturtle
02-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Shit, I was really hoping that was a new guild advertisement because with an ad like that I for sure would of joined. Sounds badass

this user was banned
02-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Thought this was a guild advertisement for TMO.

Instead I got some shitty whine post.

Pringles
02-20-2013, 11:18 AM
You forgot the part about complaining on the forums about how other people play this game.

Swish
02-20-2013, 11:58 AM
I was roleplaying a rogue...

Fantasi
02-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Thought this was a guild advertisement for TMO.

Instead I got some shitty whine post.

Really? lol I used TMO as an example only.

Isn't this the right place for bitching, hating and whining? If not please stop whining about my whining hah.

Fantasi feels much better now.....

Rhambuk
02-20-2013, 12:32 PM
I was roleplaying a rogue...

#1 response when pickpocketing from other groups.

Yerderlayer
02-21-2013, 11:26 AM

lol

rsloans84
02-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Fuck it lets start a guild named nonmystical order