PDA

View Full Version : Hating on patch notes

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 05:01 AM
I hope you know there is still work to be done on Kunark and finishing Kunark is a priority before Velious for the project.

Calm your asses down.

Autotune
02-19-2013, 05:50 AM
stop being annoying, no one cares about the changes unless they are bad and no one cares what bads think.

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 12:14 PM
No invis pulling mobs in Velious please.

Many bard fixes are still needed and parts of plane of sky that need tweaking.

There's plenty of things that need to be fixed first and players who haven't got to experience Kunark fully yet.

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 12:19 PM
No invis pulling mobs in Velious please.

Many bard fixes are still needed and parts of plane of sky that need tweaking.

There's plenty of things that need to be fixed first and players who haven't got to experience Kunark fully yet.

If this server was classic velious would be out.

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 12:33 PM
If this server were classic you and your guild full of exploiters and MQ2 users would be banned.

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 12:38 PM
If this server were classic you and your guild full of exploiters and MQ2 users would be banned.

Prove we use these hacks kid!.

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 12:46 PM
If this server was classic velious would be out.

You get a cookie here =).

Maybe they could use another hand around the house, or we could all use a lil patience. Or maybe they started with EQEmu source which is eye-pop-out-of-your-head not classic and imo hardly functional EQ. Best of luck to them getting it in order, keep them quests comin'.

Malicious Style
02-19-2013, 12:48 PM

TMO might be the top guild with the least cheaters in the history of Project 1999. Since you consider yourself a server history expert, I'm sure you realize how loaded up with cheating IB, DA and TR were.

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 01:09 PM
TMO might be the top guild with the least cheaters in the history of Project 1999. Since you consider yourself a server history expert, I'm sure you realize how loaded up with cheating IB, DA and TR were.

Dont forget VD and BDA who actually had higher percentages of SEQ users than IB.

Taresh
02-19-2013, 01:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rrEMv.gif

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 01:21 PM

It's here on these forums. There is a thread from last week where one of your officers alts was "mistakenly" banned for MQ use during a raid dispute. People such as bouncerr, daliant, and many others who have used 3rd party programs were at one point all in TMO.

Zeelot used to 2-box his cleric whenever TMO would wipe to Spiroc Lord in sky or nedded extra heals.

I could go on all day, but honestly you're a waste of time.

It's a well known and accepted fact that TMO harbors known cheaters, and/or buys their accounts after they quit (Eccezans alt/friday).

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 01:22 PM

Many members of DA made their way into TMO via a merger with TMO.

Read up on your P99 history, son.

Taresh
02-19-2013, 01:22 PM
uthgaard loco as fuk

Autotune
02-19-2013, 01:23 PM
It's here on these forums. There is a thread from last week where one of your officers alts was "mistakenly" banned for MQ use during a raid dispute. People such as bouncerr, daliant, and many others who have used 3rd party programs were at one point all in TMO.

Zeelot used to 2-box his cleric whenever TMO would wipe to Spiroc Lord in sky or nedded extra heals.

It's a well known and accepted fact that TMO harbors known cheaters, and/or buys their accounts after they quit (Eccezans alt/friday).

Perhaps if your faggot ass would have kept cheaters banned, we wouldn't be in the mess. Your god damn fault... literally worse than Amelinda.

Malicious Style
02-19-2013, 01:24 PM
There's no way it's Uthgaard. It's one of the lingering bitter IB members.

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 01:26 PM
It's the players fault honestly. The fact that so many cheaters were allowed to not only continue playing, but that guilds like TMO would invite players like Daliant and purchase accounts that had been known to be flagged as MQ users is really what created this cesspool to begin with.

I attempted to out Xzerion and all of the scumbag shadiness that goes on, but it was me who was made a martyr in the end, and the players and cheating still continue, even prosper.

You are all living with the illegitimacy that you've created!

Taresh
02-19-2013, 01:27 PM
There's no way it's Uthgaard. It's one of the lingering bitter IB members.

you learn what a man truly is when you've been in space w/ him.

this is Uthgaard™ brand crazy.

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 01:29 PM
you learn what a man truly is when you've been in space w/ him.

this is Uthgaard™ brand crazy.

Your bitchass owes me some ISK

Taresh
02-19-2013, 01:30 PM
oh?

Autotune
02-19-2013, 01:34 PM
It's the players fault honestly. The fact that so many cheaters were allowed to not only continue playing, but that guilds like TMO would invite players like Daliant and purchase accounts that had been known to be flagged as MQ users is really what created this cesspool to begin with.

I attempted to out Xzerion and all of the scumbag shadiness that goes on, but it was me who was made a martyr in the end, and the players and cheating still continue, even prosper.

You are all living with the illegitimacy that you've created!

I think, it's because no one is really paying for this. Why care so much about something you have little to nothing invested in. If people were paying to be kept on an even field, perhaps then more people would care. However, when you're forced (as a raiding guild) to track hundreds of hours per week for targets, you tend to not give any shits about someone's past so long as they aren't an officer/raid leader (because those positions are special lol).

So people get on here and spout off their bull shit about cheaters for their political (lmao) reasons (well divinity probably actually cares) to try and gain more people to help win pixels.

No one (really, no one from any guild other than divinity) actually cares what someone is doing if they aren't being blatant about it.

Do I care about someone RMTing? No, the staff don't seem that worried about it (regardless of what little message they finally decided to throw out the other day).

Do I care about MQ? No, the staff doesn't seem to either, they let them get flagged and play for months before doing anything.

I don't care about boxing either, it's regulated enough to not matter much.

Training, exploiting and scamming doesn't bother me either.

Old GMs who couldn't get the job done... that bothers me ;)

Autotune
02-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Your bitchass owes me some ISK

Get in line, fucker owes me my chinese wow gold.

Taresh
02-19-2013, 01:37 PM
if you'd ever log on i got the gold you loaned me lol

Zeelot
02-19-2013, 01:39 PM

lol @ accusing me of 2boxing

Autotune
02-19-2013, 01:45 PM
if you'd ever log on i got the gold you loaned me lol

You say this, then I log on and you're not on. I feel like a fucking bill collector.

Autotune
02-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Can't you just mail the shit to me lol?

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 01:46 PM

Oh me too, more than you know...

But if you think Uthgaar,d in any way, was for letting all the banned accounts come back... you guys must've not known him very well.

Autotune
02-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Oh me too, more than you know...

But if you think Uthgaar,d in any way, was for letting all the banned accounts come back... you guys must've not known him very well.

;);););););););););)

understand what I mean by the fuckin winky face thing.

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 01:50 PM
I think, it's because no one is really paying for this. Why care so much about something you have little to nothing invested in. If people were paying to be kept on an even field, perhaps then more people would care. However, when you're forced (as a raiding guild) to track hundreds of hours per week for targets, you tend to not give any shits about someone's past so long as they aren't an officer/raid leader (because those positions are special lol).

So people get on here and spout off their bull shit about cheaters for their political (lmao) reasons (well divinity probably actually cares) to try and gain more people to help win pixels.

No one (really, no one from any guild other than divinity) actually cares what someone is doing if they aren't being blatant about it.

Do I care about someone RMTing? No, the staff don't seem that worried about it (regardless of what little message they finally decided to throw out the other day).

Do I care about MQ? No, the staff doesn't seem to either, they let them get flagged and play for months before doing anything.

I don't care about boxing either, it's regulated enough to not matter much.

Training, exploiting and scamming doesn't bother me either.

So as a (former?) TMO officer you just openly admit that your guild harbors known RMTers/Hackers/2boxers and does not care? That the only thing they care about is to have as many bodies, tracking as many raid targets, so that you can down as many as possible before anyone else, and that is all you care about?

At least you had the sense to give props where it is due. Good work Divinity on making your guild and the server a more fun and dealing with shitheads like TMO that don't seem to care about it.

P.S. You cared enough to cry me the Nile autotune, so thanks for that bud ;)

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

TMO is just as scumy as IB/TR was. When FE takes over the reigns I only hope that they will have the guts to do what is in the servers best intersts, as in the long run that is ultimately what best serves their own.

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 01:52 PM
lol @ accusing me of 2boxing

It's a pretty well known fact, and has been looked into on multiple occasions. :)

Autotune
02-19-2013, 01:54 PM
So as a (former?) TMO officer you just openly admit that your guild harbors known RMTers/Hackers/2boxers and does not care? That the only thing they care about is to have as many bodies, tracking as many raid targets, so that you can down as many as possible before anyone else, and that is all you care about?

At least you had the sense to give props where it is due. Good work Divinity on making your guild and the server a more fun and dealing with shitheads like TMO that don't seem to care about it.

P.S. You cared enough to cry me the Nile autotune, so thanks for that bud ;)

I am not, nor have ever been, an officer in TMO.

Is it all I care about? I said I didn't care, two different things.

Divinity was the guild lower than TMO on that guild % cheater report you posted iirc.

the P.S. part about me getting banned for an old gothic circle guy getting both my accounts banned? yeah I was kinda pissed about it, but I would have moved on alright Uth. P99 doesn't hold the same over my life as it does yours it seems :cool:

Taresh
02-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Can't you just mail the shit to me lol?

yeah what the fuck was your rogues name lol

Hitchens
Postin' in a sperg thread.

Nirgon
SoE's "play nice policy" would have stomped out many here. No big shock.

You think Uthgaard was strict? Ozuri would death touch bitch slap you for talking while he was telling you how shit was going to work. Zero corpse timer, full xp death. It was like the Supreme Court telling you go fuck yourself. But he was right most of the time, and really always when it came to putting the server's health first.

Grey area? Here's how he's going to interpret and enforce it. NOT YOU.

Oh what's that? Oh? That's a good argu... DEATH TOUCH SON.

Autotune
02-19-2013, 01:56 PM
yeah what the fuck was your rogues name lol

Sinister

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 02:00 PM
SoE's "play nice policy" would have stomped out many here. No big shock.

You think Uthgaard was strict? Ozuri would death touch bitch slap you for talking while he was telling you how shit was going to work. Zero corpse timer, full xp death. It was like the Supreme Court telling you go fuck yourself. But he was right most of the time, and really always when it came to putting the server's health first.

Grey area? Here's how he's going to interpret and enforce it. NOT YOU.

Oh what's that? Oh? That's a good argu... DEATH TOUCH SON.

Once a MQ2 user was identified on live they were banned. None of this warning and slap on the wrist bullshit.

Zeelot
02-19-2013, 02:11 PM
You do realize that accusing me of random stuff while using my RL pic as an avatar screams of an obsession with me. If it was a 'known fact' that I broke server rules then I would have been punished. Unfortunately for you, I am 100% legit!

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 02:12 PM
It's a known fact that your guild harbors MQ2 users/RMTers/exploiters, and now it is also known that they don't even care, and yet your guild still exists.

What a fascinating world we live in. :)

Zeelot
02-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Not to mention that pic is from my facebook from 2006. Damn creeper go find something better to do ;)

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 02:21 PM
It's a known fact that your guild harbors MQ2 users/RMTers/exploiters, and now it is also known that they don't even care, and yet your guild still exists.

What a fascinating world we live in. :)

Do we harbor them?

Kassel
02-19-2013, 02:24 PM
It's a pretty well known fact, and has been looked into on multiple occasions. :)

As GM of the server at that time why did YOU not ban him?

Handull
02-19-2013, 02:29 PM
I hope you know there is still work to be done on Kunark and finishing Kunark is a priority before Velious for the project.

parts of plane of sky that need tweaking.

time to pull the plug on kunark, revert back to lvl 50 cap, etc. if sky isn't fixed we can't have any kunark zones released yet. and I know there are plenty of people who haven't experienced sky/naggy/vox/inny/ct, so there is plenty to keep us entertained while it gets tweaked.

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 02:39 PM
No argument here, shit ain't done.

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 02:44 PM
What this 49shadesofgrey character is missing is that no one is assisting in distribution of, or encouraging exploits, RMT or MQ use in TMO.

THAT is a real problem.

The PDFs slamming whichever of my red server favorites were a clear indication of such evil damning behavior. This right here? I think they just need to share some mobs, at least outside of Trak/VS/VP. It'd be good for the higher level players that aren't able to log in any hour of the day, can't keep a raid mob tracked 72/3 or even if they do, get there and have it dead within 8 minutes. We get the point, TMO is able to kill mobs before you can even inform all of your guildies that its up.

Time to share a lil shit dawg. Build some PR. No amount of loot is going to get them as dedicated, organized or able to frankly mobilize at any hour fo the day as quickly as you. That horse is long beaten to death... and still being beaten. You win the prize, share a lil content for the community's sake.

Tiggles
02-19-2013, 03:00 PM
What this 49shadesofgrey character is missing is that no one is assisting in distribution of, or encouraging exploits, RMT or MQ use in TMO.

THAT is a real problem.

The PDFs slamming whichever of my red server favorites were a clear indication of such evil damning behavior. This right here? I think they just need to share some mobs, at least outside of Trak/VS/VP. It'd be good for the higher level players that aren't able to log in any hour of the day, can't keep a raid mob tracked 72/3 or even if they do, get there and have it dead within 8 minutes. We get the point, TMO is able to kill mobs before you can even inform all of your guildies that its up.

Time to share a lil shit dawg. Build some PR. No amount of loot is going to get them as dedicated, organized or able to frankly mobilize at any hour fo the day as quickly as you. That horse is long beaten to death... and still being beaten. You win the prize, share a lil content for the community's sake.

TMO has tried to be nice multiple times we used to post a week ahead of time windows for outdoor dragons and we made no attempts on them. Know what happened to our endangered species program? It got shit on by players who thought that we patronized them by allowing them chances at dragons.

If we stopped going after outdoor dragons the only thing we would do is allow FE more free mobs the casual pick up raid would never happen. FE/BDA would have no reason to agree to keep them up because they need items off the mob for mains and TMO won't leave them up just to gear up direct competition.

In the meantime the casual players will always be stuck in between two rival raiding guilds on this server due to the lack of raid targets.

If the 3 raid quality guilds (TMO,FE,BDA) all agreed to rotate an outdoor dragon once a week TMO would be 100% for it i bet (pending officer approval) And then we could pug a raid and /random on loot and everything would be cool.

Once Velious hits these players can experience Kunark to it's fullest by killing trak and VP but unless they joining a raiding guild they won't see it during Kunark (just like live)

Massive Marc
02-19-2013, 03:04 PM
TMO has tried to be nice multiple times we used to post a week ahead of time windows for outdoor dragons and we made no attempts on them. Know what happened to our endangered species program? It got shit on by players who thought that we patronized them by allowing them chances at dragons.

If we stopped going after outdoor dragons the only thing we would do is allow FE more free mobs the casual pick up raid would never happen. FE/BDA would have no reason to agree to keep them up because they need items off the mob for mains and TMO won't leave them up just to gear up direct competition.

In the meantime the casual players will always be stuck in between two rival raiding guilds on this server due to the lack of raid targets.

If the 3 raid quality guilds (TMO,FE,BDA) all agreed to rotate an outdoor dragon once a week TMO would be 100% for it i bet (pending officer approval) And then we could pug a raid and /random on loot and everything would be cool.

Once Velious hits these players can experience Kunark to it's fullest by killing trak and VP but unless they joining a raiding guild they won't see it during Kunark (just like live)

NO TRUCE WIT DA SHADOW.

Tiggles
02-19-2013, 03:05 PM
NO TRUCE WIT DA SHADOW.

Then you get no mobs, no skin off my back I got alts to gear

Taresh
02-19-2013, 03:25 PM
no truce with the shaeredo

falkun
02-19-2013, 03:27 PM

The best agreement this server has ever seen was the Ragefire agreement. My belief this server will see more agreements like that on this server is minimal.

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 03:31 PM

It's true, if you leave the spawn, FE/BDA will just suck it up and claim victory. Well said.

Sorry new gaiz.

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 03:39 PM
The best agreement this server has ever seen was the Ragefire agreement. My belief this server will see more agreements like that on this server is minimal.

Nothing else on the server repops as fast as ragefire either

falkun
02-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Can you explain how that is relevant? I could be persuaded, I'm genuinely curious.

radditsu
02-19-2013, 03:45 PM

BDA absolutely would leave mobs up for others. I'm sure FE would agree to stuff if TMO was not clownfucking the server down the tubes. FE right now has to gear up to get better to attack TMO and its anti-social server griefing behavior. We take what we race to and get. The first thing TMO would do would be "well its an open race, but if FE starts to gather we will go ahead and kill it". Same bullshit they did with VD on the "open dragon raids" they used to have. TMO loves to float "agreements" and then shut them down on "semantic bullshit". The only one that lasted a decent amount of time was ragefire agreement. Only because they needed to get as many cleric epics as possible, but having a cleric sit with a perl on their trade window for that amount of time is too much...even for them.

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 03:45 PM
Can you explain how that is relevant? I could be persuaded, I'm genuinely curious.

The ragefire rotation was about 1 goal. Cleric epics. Being that the mobs spawns almost daily, the scarcity was low. The amount of poopsocking and spam clicking and drama involved in competing over RF would have been high for something that spawned so often. How is this not clear for you?

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Okay whoa whoa whoa whoa hey I got sucked in here too, take it to the FE vs TMO threads people.

This is Dr. Nirgon's classic EQ thread for complaining about and praising classic changes.

Out you all go!

Alarti0001
I'm sure FE would agree to stuff if TMO was not clownfucking the server down the tubes.

FE right now has to gear up to get better to attack TMO and its anti-social server griefing behavior. We take what we race to and get.

I love how FE is good guy!!!!....but we have to be bad guy... because TMO makes us... they are worst guy!!!....GO FE

Fucking hilarious.

Taresh
Name Plates <Are Classic Bro>

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Okay whoa whoa whoa whoa hey I got sucked in here too, take it to the FE vs TMO threads people.

This is Dr. Nirgon's classic EQ thread for complaining about and praising classic changes.

Out you all go!

Sorry this is now a TMO vs FE/VDA/IB/TR thread.

Splorf22
02-19-2013, 03:48 PM

because supply is higher. Anyway what I hate is the variance/tracking system, not the people that happen to put such a high priority on it. We had a huge thread about this, the consensus was simultaneous repops + FTE shouts, Nilbog was behind it, and Rogean has done zero about it in 5-6 months now. Maybe he's being lazy, but he is finding the time to do his SMS thing. Or we could have Kanras work on it. It's not really that hard to do. Anyway, for a little humor:

http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20130218.gif

Nirgon
02-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Sorry this is now a TMO vs FE/VDA/IB/TR thread.

Conceded.

I hope you bluebies have an aneurysm pulling Faydedar.

Scowlie
02-19-2013, 03:54 PM
FTE shouts would ruin my classic immersion.

radditsu
02-19-2013, 04:10 PM
I love how FE is good guy!!!!....but we have to be bad guy... because TMO makes us... they are worst guy!!!....GO FE

Fucking hilarious.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GDppQN0s4DQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GDppQN0s4DQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Remember your last suspension...man that was a solid and positive server experience, Trakanons got attacked. Talendors ate newbies. Nobody gave a shit about VOX. It was fun. FE dislikes you, and your methods and your doucheatude. We aren't kumbya peace loving Ghandi fuckers, but we can be reasoned with without "when's velious coming out?" spouted over and over when others were being respectful. I have no respect for your guild. Fuck you and your guild. Cept jeremy, he was in beautiful creatures, he should be ashamed of himself enough as it is.

Taresh
02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
i am manbat

radditsu
02-19-2013, 04:15 PM
i am manbat

Haha rene auberjonois was in that episode. Bruce wayne was all yelled at by Odo from DS:9

Also to stay on the thread. Freaking hate not having a compass in the burned woods. I got lost for like 20 minutes yesterday running around getting randomly smacked on by giants and such.

Taresh
02-19-2013, 04:18 PM
i need maps for qeynos

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Remember your last suspension...man that was a solid and positive server experience, Trakanons got attacked. Talendors ate newbies. Nobody gave a shit about VOX. It was fun. FE dislikes you, and your methods and your doucheatude. We aren't kumbya peace loving Ghandi fuckers, but we can be reasoned with without "when's velious coming out?" spouted over and over when others were being respectful. I have no respect for your guild. Fuck you and your guild. Cept jeremy, he was in beautiful creatures, he should be ashamed of himself enough as it is.

...and this is the poison that killed VD....back for a repeat performance.

Tiggles
02-19-2013, 05:14 PM
FTE shouts would ruin my guild.

radditsu
02-19-2013, 05:16 PM
...and this is the poison that killed VD....back for a repeat performance.

I wasn't in VD. Blonde hair don't care. By all means make an agreement and stick to it. Everybody loves to kill dragons. If you actually stuck to the agreement you would find that your reputation would increase on this server 100 fold. I would absolutely give you kudos for it. I'm not talking about some random "FREE DRAGON DAY" like you had back in the day that you cancelled on a whim. I mean having your guild actually speak to BDA/FE and having them agree to leave something up...like NAGGY, announce it in EC/Forums. Maybe have a few key members do the buffing and have a good time once a week. If this happened zero fucks would be given about your raid "dominance". One funtime dragon a week for everybody else wouldn't hurt your bottom line that much.

Imagine how much less shit you would get if one outdoor/old school dragon a week could get some attempts in by...not FE TMO or BDA. Nobody would have a leg to stand on when it came to Forumquest.

I want to like you george clooney, you were great in those ocean's movies. The real George clooney goes over to africa and stuff sometimes. He did that stupid white T shirt campaign for charity, and he still bangs hot women. You can still bang the hot woman (VP) and give some time for starving african children(non big guilds).

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 05:25 PM
I wasn't in VD. Blonde hair don't care. By all means make an agreement and stick to it. Everybody loves to kill dragons. If you actually stuck to the agreement you would find that your reputation would increase on this server 100 fold. I would absolutely give you kudos for it. I'm not talking about some random "FREE DRAGON DAY" like you had back in the day that you cancelled on a whim. I mean having your guild actually speak to BDA/FE and having them agree to leave something up...like NAGGY, announce it in EC/Forums. Maybe have a few key members do the buffing and have a good time once a week. If this happened zero fucks would be given about your raid "dominance". One funtime dragon a week for everybody else wouldn't hurt your bottom line that much.

Imagine how much less shit you would get if one outdoor/old school dragon a week could get some attempts in by...not FE TMO or BDA. Nobody would have a leg to stand on when it came to Forumquest.

Have you been paying attention at all? VD agreed not to go after the dragons when we did the Dragon day. There was 1 a week with plans to leave 2 up a week when it ended. However, we got trashed talk incessently. The people getting the free dragons wanted more handouts. Then VD decided to start killing dragons, so we said fuck it.

I wonder if history wouldn't repeat itself if it was to start again.

radditsu
02-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Have you been paying attention at all? VD agreed not to go after the dragons when we did the Dragon day. There was 1 a week with plans to leave 2 up a week when it ended. However, we got trashed talk incessently. The people getting the free dragons wanted more handouts. Then VD decided to start killing dragons, so we said fuck it.

I wonder if history wouldn't repeat itself if it was to start again.

FE =//= VD. Have emporer palpa-Zeelot speak with Wookie Shinko and Big Han Solo Sloan, and i guess big R2-D2(chest) and C3P0(Sadad) would love to talk about it.

Just remember Big Darth Alarti, don't alter the deal, nor alter it any futher.

Scowlie
02-19-2013, 05:50 PM
If TMO leaves any content up, I will make sure FE kills all of it.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/237/664/f8b.gif

If you don't want competition, go put up your own emulator server.

Taresh
02-19-2013, 05:52 PM
droga died like a bitch

radditsu
02-19-2013, 05:58 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/237/664/f8b.gif

Oh i do. I prefer the solitude. I could give a shit about "classic". Killing trak on a 3 or 6 box is just as satisfying to me as logging in to snipe FTE on a poopsock.
Stop being a dick and think about the 600 people getting something once in awhile

radditsu
02-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Btw none of this will ever happen.

Motrin
02-19-2013, 06:06 PM

The only guild that would be left on this server would be Divinity

quido
02-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Razdeline fighting TMO for the good of the common man, lol.

Good luck on your noble quest.

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 06:11 PM
FE =//= VD. Have emporer palpa-Zeelot speak with Wookie Shinko and Big Han Solo Sloan, and i guess big R2-D2(chest) and C3P0(Sadad) would love to talk about it.

]

radditsu
02-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Btw none of this will ever happen.

BTW, Alarti, none of this will ever happen. I also called scowlie a dick for it.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5FR1LGsT7E?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5FR1LGsT7E?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I like to dream. And I hate all of you.

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 06:38 PM
BTW, Alarti, none of this will ever happen. I also called scowlie a dick for it.

I like to dream. And I hate all of you.

Do you know hate Scowlie for his douchatude?

49shadesofgay
02-19-2013, 08:17 PM

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 08:22 PM

Scowlie
02-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Do you know hate Scowlie for his douchatude?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/085/977/HATERS.jpg?1291355060

OMGWTF420
02-19-2013, 10:59 PM
do you guys even lift?

Ele
02-19-2013, 11:00 PM
See sig

Alarti0001
02-19-2013, 11:56 PM
See sig

Not guilty

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=76729