PDA

View Full Version : No Spin Zone FE out races TMO on trak.

Tiggles
02-14-2013, 11:49 PM
That was a good kill, that's the kind of competition we need

India
02-14-2013, 11:57 PM
Good job,, however I must say this thread will not last in RnF :(

Tiggles
02-14-2013, 11:58 PM
Good job,, however I must say this thread will not last in RnF :(

Nah I'll eat some shit but its ok there always next week

radditsu
02-15-2013, 12:03 AM
FE made big plays.

Bonic
02-15-2013, 12:06 AM
FE SKUM WITH NO WIFES/GFS

Sunnyvale
02-15-2013, 12:26 AM
GG WP NO RE

Taresh
02-15-2013, 12:28 AM
FIRST TRAKONAN, THEN THE WORLD

Daliant17447
02-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Wow this is very uncharacteristic of you Tiggles. I'm still trying to spot the sarcasm or arrogant underlying message buts its like...... genuine. I'm so confused :confused:

Hailto
02-15-2013, 12:41 AM
Wow this is very uncharacteristic of you Tiggles. I'm still trying to spot the sarcasm or arrogant underlying message buts its like...... genuine. I'm so confused :confused:

This.

But thanks bby.

49shadesofgay
02-15-2013, 12:42 AM

The spin is that they enjoy it and want competition. The truth is that they want 100% of everything uncontested, or if it is contested they still want to be the people right clicking the dead pixels when it's all said and done.

So whenever the other guys are the ones doing the right clicking they say things like "bring it, cant wait to get trained in VP" or "we love losing mobs to people who are actually better than us", and then they usually come to forums to attempt to bash that other guild and say how much better they are than them.

Oh, there's always an angle. They have a young-lawyer at the helm after all.

Autotune
02-15-2013, 12:43 AM
The spin is that they enjoy it and want competition. The truth is that they want 100% of everything uncontested, or if it is contested they still want to be the people right clicking the dead pixels when it's all said and done.

So whenever the other guys are the ones doing the right clicking they say things like "bring it, cant wait to get trained in VP" or "we love losing mobs to people who are actually better than us", and then they usually come to forums to attempt to bash that other guild and say how much better they are than them.

Oh, there's always an angle. They have a young-lawyer at the helm after all.

I thought this was Uthgaard, not Harrison.

Mortiiss
02-15-2013, 12:43 AM
Thanks guys. See you next spawn.

49shadesofgay
02-15-2013, 12:44 AM
Note the: "thats the kind of competition we need portion of his message.

If he were truly congratulating FE, I can assure you it would not be about what TMO needs. :)

Mortiiss
02-15-2013, 12:45 AM
Note the: "thats the kind of competition we need portion of his message.

If he were truly congratulating FE, I can assure you it would not be about what TMO needs. :)

I know, I don't care.

Tiggles
02-15-2013, 12:47 AM
Naw I'm being truly serious you beat us we failed it was a good kill.

Autotune
02-15-2013, 01:00 AM
That is the type of competition TMO needs, I've seen them raiding lately and it isn't anything compared to how it was back when I was playing regularly.

There are probably 2 people in all of TMO who don't really want competition, maybe 3.

The rest pretty much want it in some form.

Hailto
02-15-2013, 01:15 AM
Competition is what makes this game fun, otherwise why not just make your own server and solo raid mobs and get 100 percent of the loot.

Alarti0001
02-15-2013, 01:18 AM
Doesnt Bill O'Reilly or some shit do a "no spin zone" someone enter a meme here.

kotton05
02-15-2013, 02:03 AM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C2URCCjoyFk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C2URCCjoyFk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Godefroi
02-15-2013, 06:27 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-exbuPWp9yCs/TwUWKSs-FPI/AAAAAAAABVo/PQSKJNFeAWQ/s1600/A+New+Hope+Final+Scene.jpg

Zugsmash
02-15-2013, 06:50 AM
WTS Left Nut for Speedercat!!

quido
02-15-2013, 07:06 AM
Some retards seem to think that wanting competition includes keying and fully gearing all the members of said competition.

Autotune
02-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Some retards seem to think that wanting competition includes keying and fully gearing all the members of said competition.

probably because they don't think it will ever happen without that happening.

Tasslehofp99
02-15-2013, 08:37 AM
WTS Left Nut for Speedercat!!

This.

probably because they don't think it will ever happen without that happening.

and....huh? Elaborate please.

Enygma
02-15-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm actually surprised FE didn't wipe... that is the norm... but congrats on your kill - well deserved as you moved there prior to window openning which most of TMO did not.

Unfortunately I had V-Day issues to attend to and was one of those who got owned by trak spawning while still in EJ :(

Fountree
02-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Was out to dinner and scarfin down margaritas, grats on ur kill FE

Kruel
02-15-2013, 10:43 AM
I cant wait for FE to become the top guild. Guilding with TMO is painfull. I will jump ship the day they overtake TMO. This hopefully will be soon.

Side note:
You guys at FE have great drive - the only thing you guys are missing is the god damn resist gear. Stop delaying - get your resist gear - full sets - no expceptions - take logs of who died on the raid and if they are not a tank ask them why they died - what happened.. they should not be dieing to AE.

India
02-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I cant wait for FE to become the top guild. Guilding with TMO is painfull. I will jump ship the day they overtake TMO. This hopefully will be soon.

Side note:
You guys at FE have great drive - the only thing you guys are missing is the god damn resist gear. Stop delaying - get your resist gear - full sets - no expceptions - take logs of who died on the raid and if they are not a tank ask them why they died - what happened.. they should not be dieing to AE.

I think they need you now!! :)

Tiggles
02-15-2013, 10:49 AM
I cant wait for FE to become the top guild. Guilding with TMO is painfull. I will jump ship the day they overtake TMO.

This. I fucking hate TMO they make me troll RNF and ooc. They make me do it FE.....

Malicious Style
02-15-2013, 11:04 AM
I am a loot whore. I will do anything for pixels. I have no dignity, no principles, no strength of character, no self-respect. Don't waste a single minute of your life on me because I stand for nothing.

FTFY

Godefroi
02-15-2013, 11:33 AM
is Kruel a member of TMO ?

Maultriss
02-15-2013, 12:15 PM
You spelled my name wrong and my name is spelled Frenchie style. Wtf man?

Alarti0001
02-15-2013, 12:16 PM

Post more Star Wars cats!!

Eccezan
02-15-2013, 12:16 PM

nah, kruel is pretending to be a member of TMO, since thats his thing. Don't you know?

Kruel
02-15-2013, 12:30 PM
nah, kruel is pretending to be a member of TMO, since thats his thing. Don't you know?

oh go fuck yourself - I have posted proof mulitple times. Amazingly this guy is even more of a douche in guild chat.

Sadly I am a member - not that I enjoy guilding with these faggots -

WTB IB/TR/DA back...

Also I am not a loot whore as I am two loots from having BIS inventory. Not that this is a accomplishment - Kunark has been played out.

I guilded with TMO because IB left the server and nobody was raiding at the time.

Eccezan
02-15-2013, 12:34 PM
oh go fuck yourself - I have posted proof mulitple times. Amazingly this guy is even more of a douche in guild chat.

Sadly I am a member - not that I enjoy guilding with these faggots -

WTB IB/TR/DA back...

Also I am not a loot whore as I am two loots from having BIS inventory. Not that this is a accomplishment - Kunark has been played out.

I guilded with TMO because IB left the server and nobody was raiding at the time.

lol...screenshots of GMOTD are not proof, anyone can get those from logging into a well known tracker account. Keep it up though Kruel, you are definitely entertaining.

Kruel
02-15-2013, 12:39 PM
lol...screenshots of GMOTD are not proof, anyone can get those from logging into a well known tracker account. Keep it up though Kruel, you are definitely entertaining.

Yea your right - although you guys removing players from the guild you thought were me shows your confidence. <3

Eccezan
02-15-2013, 12:43 PM
Yea your right - although you guys removing players from the guild you thought were me shows your confidence. <3

Just a little house cleaning. All guilds do it. And for the most part, I'm okay with a douchebag like you being part of the guild (if you for some reason are) because you keep your trolling on the forums and anonymous. And you must be a halfway decent raider if you are a member and are getting loot.

Otherwise if you are an old member that ghosted, or pissed because you aren't getting loot right now then QQ for you. Either way, you are effecting us nil other than the entertainment factor. <3

Alarti0001
02-15-2013, 12:44 PM

.....poor kid wants to be noticed. We have it confirmed you aren't in the guild. Thanks for playing.

Eccezan
02-15-2013, 12:45 PM
.....poor kid wants to be noticed. We have it confirmed you aren't in the guild. Thanks for playing.

nice...Kruel confirmed troll.

Godefroi
02-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Shit maultriss sorry, you can put that on my french accent lol!!!

Kruel
02-15-2013, 12:51 PM

haha =)

Although I have been on P99 longer than you guys have. Im pretty sure I am a fairly good player - I was the raid leader for a number for DA raids while racing IB. Then I was in TR/IB for a good amount of time.

I can assure you that I am indeed in your guild.. I am completely anon and only keep my shit talking on the forums. Although I do feel that TMO as a guild is awful in comparison to what guilds I have been in.

That said I would even say "ascension" was the absolute worste guild I have ever been in. It certainly wasnt DA

Eccezan
02-15-2013, 12:54 PM
haha =)

Although I have been on P99 longer than you guys have. Im pretty sure I am a fairly good player - I was the raid leader for a number for DA raids while racing IB. Then I was in TR/IB for a good amount of time.

I can assure you that I am indeed in your guild.. I am completely anon and only keep my shit talking on the forums. Although I do feel that TMO as a guild is awful in comparison to what guilds I have been in.

That said I would even say "ascension" was the absolute worste guild I have ever been in. It certainly wasnt DA

Everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Alarti0001
02-15-2013, 12:56 PM
haha =)

OH.. I definitely believe you!!!! Oh wait... I don't.

Tiggles
02-15-2013, 12:59 PM
other then kruel shitting things up I like the vibe of this thread

Zugsmash
02-15-2013, 01:06 PM
This thread needs more StarWars Kittens!

Nirgon
02-15-2013, 01:10 PM
TMO def got some slobs that need some motivating.

But their slobs are better geared than most mains.

A tip of the hat the FE. Blue has been awfully dull lately.

Mortiiss
02-15-2013, 01:14 PM
TMO def got some slobs that need some motivating.

But their slobs are better geared than most mains.

A tip of the hat the FE. Blue has been awfully dull lately.

Thanks. Yeah, I think our guild brings more life back to the server and competition is a healthy thing - its the best way to grow or stay good at whatever it is you're doing.

Malicious Style
02-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Thanks. Yeah, I think our guild brings more life back to the server and competition is a healthy thing - its the best way to grow or stay good at whatever it is you're doing.

This is probably your best post ever. Now if you'd just ditch that stupid signature where you claim to not give a fuck when you obviously care a whole lot.

Eccezan
02-15-2013, 01:23 PM
This is probably your best post ever. Now if you'd just ditch that stupid signature where you claim to not give a fuck when you obviously care a whole lot.

Embrace your inner "care"

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tanthallas
02-15-2013, 04:04 PM
I care about Alarti.

Raavak
02-15-2013, 04:17 PM
That said I would even say "ascension" was the absolute worste guild I have ever been in.I think cuz Durifag had already given up. I sensed that on that Fusion-fail, where he was took a back seat after the merger.

goshozal
02-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Okay, the new Visceral sig with the Darth Zeelotcat is my all-time favorite RNF image.

Something about the expression on Alarti's face just really does it for me. I saw it at work and had people asking me what I was laughing so hard about.

Moar starwars cats please.

-Maksim

49shadesofgay
02-15-2013, 08:22 PM
I care about Alarti.

Scowlie
02-15-2013, 08:44 PM
There is so much love in this thread.

We can all be friends... forever!

Tiggles
02-16-2013, 12:32 AM
There is so much love in this thread.

We can all be friends... forever!

well... at least until sunday

John2020
02-16-2013, 01:03 AM
i blast out the sky in the biggest and darndest of rocket ships i blast ten thousand million pounds of fuel down to norrath. I slightly lower my rocketship slowly until it barlely touches the ground then I make a run to the exit. I exit the vehicle and walk around on this strange Land. Hello Adventurers I am from Bristlebane, the elder god of tunare. I was sent here to ask permission to inflict the guilds with my wrath in this thread who are involved in such unholy conflict. I scrape my knees on the sidewalk while i try to get up and it turns into a blood pool. Look what your anger and wrath has done to me, my children of the realm. I am asking for the guilds in question to regroup and reallign themselves to stop their pity war and join my guild of the bravest and holiest of honors. The knights and knaves of glory and power in the realm of justice. I will make everyone an officer if they can past the holiest and lengthiest of trial runs set personally by me the creator and holiest of knights in this realm of the highest order. Please join me and we will conquer the holiest of knights forever

Cecily
02-16-2013, 03:40 AM
other then kruel shitting things up I like the vibe of this thread

Yeah it's a nice change of pace. Thank you for that! I'll cherish this moment forever, since it'll probably never happen again.

Tasslehofp99
02-16-2013, 06:41 AM
Well you know we could always take turns killing mobs, and be friends past Sunday.

Or not....either way works.
I'm looking forward to eabons sky raid on Sunday. What a badass halfling he is to follow into battle.

jkfranklin
02-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Fuck you you're getting trained.

quido
02-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Fuck you you're getting trained.

Godefroi
02-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Okay, the new Visceral sig with the Darth Zeelotcat is my all-time favorite RNF image.

Something about the expression on Alarti's face just really does it for me. I saw it at work and had people asking me what I was laughing so hard about.

Moar starwars cats please.

-Maksim

there are going to be an episode for each milestone FE reaches dont worry :D

Happyfeet
02-16-2013, 03:36 PM
I thought Perun was there to help you all draw the VP map, but then he just started calling you all faggot pussies and killing you with us. It was a special day for me.

Kevynne
02-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Shit maultriss sorry, you can put that on my french accent lol!!!

DAHAHAHAHAHA XD