PDA

View Full Version : Ranger questions

DarkNess
02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Dispite what the fourms tell me,I've made a ranger.

Ive managed to get full banded,jade broadsword and some okay rings.

However,im curious if perhaps going down as a warrior might be better with the gear I have instead of sticking with it as a ranger.

Should I continue however,whats a good DW weapon to grab/future gear to save for?

SamwiseRed
02-06-2013, 04:47 PM
yawn warrior boring as fuck dude. play ranger. also quit worrying about gear, just knock dem levels out while you are motivated. id grab any kind of magic weapon u can find and live your life out in unrest to 22 then MM to 40. GL

Taffan
02-07-2013, 05:18 AM
yawn warrior boring as fuck dude. play ranger. also quit worrying about gear, just knock dem levels out while you are motivated. id grab any kind of magic weapon u can find and live your life out in unrest to 22 then MM to 40. GL

Sound advice.

Good fast wep is not a bad option. Sword of the Skyfire is cheap and decent speed. If you can ever get your hands on a Jade mace or Lamentation for your mainhand, that'd be ideal.

Unrest or random zones till 20-22, Mistmoore till 38 or 40. Then City of Mist till 50, is pretty much what i did leveling my ranger.

Malone88
02-12-2013, 04:46 PM

Also agree with this. Ranger much more enjoyable to play. Ranger will get tougher when you hit 40+ for finding groups and raiding than a warrior, but you'll enjoy the journey a lot more as a Ranger...;)