PDA

View Full Version : Blue Transfers to Red

Aerist
10-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Pop has been slowly increasing over the past few weeks,

I was wondering if any of the gm staff has thought about offering either a guild transfer or single person transfer from p99 to r99.

granted r99 would need epics and hole released.

wtb more people to pvp

Greegon
10-29-2012, 12:43 AM
thats so bogus dude, so some farty turd that leveled up to 50 before red server was even released with 0 danger of pvp that has 10 roa's in bank and sky quest gear gets to come over here? I think not

Pudge
10-29-2012, 01:18 AM
i hope you trollin greegon.

i dont give a fuck. with even 2x the pop, server be poppin.

i think the transfer idea ppl have tossed around is naked level 50's. that sounds great to me. they still need to level 50+, they get into the action right away, and they need gear so it helps the economy

Pudge
10-29-2012, 01:29 AM
also, character transfers are CLASSIC

only $9.99!

Humerox
10-29-2012, 03:07 AM
population is increasing daily now...no need for ghetto hi-levels.

let 'em buy red toons. :)

Stasis01
10-29-2012, 09:18 AM
Considering 1-50 is easy as fuck, and 50-60 is like taking a baseball bat up the ass I have a feeling a naked 50 transfer offer wont do fuck all.

I dont think an emulator should require this much time investment to get into the game at all - but I doubt me saying this again matters. History has shown that even with 35 level 50s we couldnt drop Naggy - being max level does not make this game trivial, but I think grinding for around 20 hours to get a level solo is asking a lot of the community considering all classes cant even solo - which is why WOW emulator is so popular imo, 12x exp - and purchasable max level toons... then the game BEGINS, warlord grind 40 mans etc all classic and hard as fuk but you arnt sitting in the barrens killen 60 quilboars for half a level anymore.

Anyhow worked all night I realise this is a waste of time typing, ty for reading - Ill keep playing and this server wont lose the hardcore scene anytime soon.