PDA

View Full Version : 12/31/12

Tarathiel
10-15-2012, 02:18 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxJt3UOBhU8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxJt3UOBhU8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

this game looks epic as fuck, its probably gonna steal me away from you bros. was nice knowing you

orsk
10-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Does it have a pure warrior class?, i never played any of the final fantasy stuff so i dont know.

Tarathiel
10-15-2012, 02:41 PM
im pretty sure there is a pure warrior class, but as i understand it the class system isnt going to be what were used to. a person's class is decided by what gear they are using so switching classes will be as easy as switching weapons. not sure on the specifics yet tho

Pringles
10-15-2012, 02:54 PM
The last one was a complete fail, the one before it was "meh", what makes you think this one will be any different? Not being facetious or anything, I want to know because there isnt anything out there to play right now in the MMO world.

Huggz
10-15-2012, 03:37 PM
"switching classes will be as easy as switching weapons"

Recipe for fail. No commitment, no need for roles, no identity... Sounds like a terrible idea. More accessible than WoW! And isn't that the modern day recipe for success in an MMO? Make it as easy as you can for anyone regardless who.

Sounds like a pretty bad idea IMO :/

Arclyte
10-15-2012, 03:48 PM
final fagacy

radditsu
10-15-2012, 07:22 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxJt3UOBhU8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxJt3UOBhU8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

this game looks epic as fuck, its probably gonna steal me away from you bros. was nice knowing you

I have a collectors edition if you want it bro.

My sister bought it for the art book. She then played and found it to be the worst game ever. Horse birds...wtf?

Tarathiel
10-15-2012, 07:33 PM
this is a completely revamped and new version of the original botched release, it seems to have very little in common with its predecessor outside of sharing the same name

Tarathiel
10-15-2012, 07:37 PM
"switching classes will be as easy as switching weapons"

Recipe for fail. No commitment, no need for roles, no identity... Sounds like a terrible idea. More accessible than WoW! And isn't that the modern day recipe for success in an MMO? Make it as easy as you can for anyone regardless who.

Sounds like a pretty bad idea IMO :/

it seems like race and skill allocation will still be available at creation so im sure there will still be ways to commit to particular roles. i.e someone who makes a good summoner or black mage would not make a good paladin based off their race and build. tbh the main appeal of this game for me is that its going to cross platforms and ill be able to play on my ps3 or pc depending on my mood. i played eqoa quite heavily back in the day and came to prefer console over pc

Cribanox
10-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Ill be playing

Xanthias
10-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Bleh I was hoping for a new console game as opposed to the online cluster fuck.
The last couple games have been seriously disappointing though.

Boilon
10-17-2012, 07:22 PM
I'll probably be on bored on this, I have a character on the Mysidia server... FFXI was far from a failure, it's success was very well known for its time. FFXIV was pretty bad on release, graphically amazing, but gameplay was a huge turn off. However, I am looking forward to the new 2.0 release especially with PS3 release