PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Burning Rapier

Catacomb
10-06-2012, 12:11 AM
After handing Bubar both keys and Gem Case, he pronounces that a gem was inside and hands it to me. It's a Sparkling Sapphire, when it really should have been the Gem of Righteousness.

The Sparkling Sapphire was an earlier component of the quest and it was unfortunate to see it again as the unintended reward.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Catacomb
10-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Also, when originally purchasing the Sparkling Sapphire for the earlier part of the quest, I spent roughly 1050pp, when the gem should be around 500p in classic.

Refer to this thread:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=83068&highlight=burning+rapier

nilbog
10-06-2012, 05:50 PM
After handing Bubar both keys and Gem Case, he pronounces that a gem was inside and hands it to me. It's a Sparkling Sapphire, when it really should have been the Gem of Righteousness.

The Sparkling Sapphire was an earlier component of the quest and it was unfortunate to see it again as the unintended reward.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The sparkling sapphire identifies as 'Gem of Righteousness'. This is working as intended.

Also, when originally purchasing the Sparkling Sapphire for the earlier part of the quest, I spent roughly 1050pp, when the gem should be around 500p in classic.

Fixed, pending update.