PDA

View Full Version : I really must agree....

India
08-26-2012, 02:39 PM
http://mlkshk.com/p/IRGI

and if you don't agree, you're a sociopath :)

Diggles
08-26-2012, 02:49 PM
literally not clicking random faggot link

learn how to hotlink

Ektar
08-27-2012, 03:04 AM
you guys have got the weirdest sigs

Diggles
08-27-2012, 03:37 AM
i want to make yours in sfm now thanks

Autotune
08-27-2012, 04:05 AM
you guys have got the weirdest sigs

Jealousy.

Grahm
08-27-2012, 05:10 PM
hermoine isnt even forreal sexy. maybe if ur into pre-pubesent looking bodies. where r her boobies.

Autotune
08-27-2012, 06:02 PM
hermoine isnt even forreal sexy. maybe if ur into pre-pubesent looking bodies. where r her boobies.

.... coming out the closet?

Safon
08-27-2012, 06:12 PM
I do have to wonder why some people think Emma Watson is so much better looking than other hot models/celebrities out there. Really the only explanation is a fierce love of Harry Potter

Autotune
08-27-2012, 06:21 PM
I do have to wonder why some people think Emma Watson is so much better looking than other hot models/celebrities out there. Really the only explanation is a fierce love of Harry Potter

those people = girl next door syndrome

They grew up watching her from a distance, now they just want to dick her.

Ektar
08-27-2012, 11:32 PM
lolol there's gotta be a point they can remove signatures. I think that one is beyond that point.

but I'm ok with it

Hagglebaron
08-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Someone educate me on how to find and utilize signatures please

Hagglebaron
08-27-2012, 11:57 PM
And I mean gif signatures

Hailto
08-28-2012, 02:36 AM
Upload your gif to imgur.com, copy paste the message board link into your signature.

Wish i would have taken that 10k totemic offer, it still haunts me haggle :(

Diggles
08-28-2012, 03:55 AM
guineapig don like u

Hailto
08-28-2012, 04:31 AM
Reiker, were you the one who was going to play Salem? That shit out yet? Looked like it might be p good

quido
08-28-2012, 04:38 AM

It's hard to describe Emma Watson's allure, but it is undeniable. I was never into Harry Potter. I saw the movies but I never read any of the books. At the risk of sounding like a pedo (and not caring), there is something about the way that she carries herself, even in the early movies. Maybe I just like know-it-all dorks, or maybe it's her convincing innocence, or maybe it's the fact that I'm convinced that she doesn't/didn't want to be innocent any more, but regardless, there is something about her that drives me wild. I've known since way back when that she would grow up to be adored and be adored not just for being Hermione. I remember saying to my friend's girlfriend (a hardcore Harry Potter fan) after the second movie that she would grow up to be a hot little number (or something to this effect) and getting called a creep for it. But damn, was I ever right! I thought she was way sexier with more hair, but either way, her smile bewitches and her eyes pierce. And I'm not usually into famous hot girls.

quido
08-28-2012, 04:51 AM
I have only two celebrity crushes - Emma Watson and Diane Lane. This has been the case for a long time, so I've had plenty of time to think about it!

Autotune
08-28-2012, 12:53 PM
And to think I got an account banned for posting a picture of a dumb tattoo cause there was like 5% of a naughty bit that was completely censored out.

these girls aren't naked, they are just kissing.

OngorDrakan
08-29-2012, 12:08 AM
It's hard to describe Emma Watson's allure, but it is undeniable. I was never into Harry Potter. I saw the movies but I never read any of the books. At the risk of sounding like a pedo (and not caring), there is something about the way that she carries herself, even in the early movies. Maybe I just like know-it-all dorks, or maybe it's her convincing innocence, or maybe it's the fact that I'm convinced that she doesn't/didn't want to be innocent any more, but regardless, there is something about her that drives me wild. I've known since way back when that she would grow up to be adored and be adored not just for being Hermione. I remember saying to my friend's girlfriend (a hardcore Harry Potter fan) after the second movie that she would grow up to be a hot little number (or something to this effect) and getting called a creep for it. But damn, was I ever right! I thought she was way sexier with more hair, but either way, her smile bewitches and her eyes pierce. And I'm not usually into famous hot girls.

so gud thnx 4 shaere

Ektar
08-29-2012, 02:01 AM
these girls aren't naked, they are just kissing.

that ain't all they dooiiiiing ehehehehehehehehe

quido
08-29-2012, 02:16 AM
so gud thnx 4 shaere

yw baby

Autotune
08-29-2012, 10:23 AM
that ain't all they dooiiiiing ehehehehehehehehe

and one is checking the other for lumps.