PDA

View Full Version : Hookrs <TMO>

Pages : [1] 2

Kwetcher
08-07-2012, 04:35 PM
You are a fuckin ass. You KS AC, loot n scoot. And then go /a.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=520

JenJen
08-07-2012, 04:36 PM
hookrs ex VD?

Raavak
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
More details prz. Slow day.

Autotune
08-07-2012, 04:44 PM
You are a fuckin ass. You KS AC, loot n scoot. And then go /a.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=520

Those ancient croc camps are serious!

Kwetcher
08-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Was told that the ss isn't showing. repost...

http://www.project1999.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=521

Hurley
08-07-2012, 05:20 PM
I cant believe a member of a family guild would do something like that.

Kwetcher
08-07-2012, 05:25 PM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg651/scaled.php?server=651&filename=eq000041.jpg&res=landing

Hurley
08-07-2012, 05:27 PM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg651/scaled.php?server=651&filename=eq000041.jpg&res=landing

clearly a photoshop

Triangle
08-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Hope you sent in a petition

shwally
08-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Hope you sent in a petition

Kwetcher
08-07-2012, 05:48 PM
clearly a photoshop

Yeah first image was .jpeg. Here is a different one.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg542/scaled.php?server=542&filename=eq000041.png&res=landing

Ele
08-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Cropped to hide XP message.

Eccezan
08-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Yeah first image was .jpeg. Here is a different one.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg542/scaled.php?server=542&filename=eq000041.png&res=landing

Clearly, the lesson to learn here is to roll a wizard.

Hurley
08-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Clearly your own fault... If you had not been there Hookrs wouldn't have KSed you.

Hookrs Andblow is known by his friends/guildmates as a distinguished gentleman and part time saint.

Hailto
08-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Its probably a pretty safe bet to assume anyone who uses the name Hookrs Andblow on an EQ emulator is a massive faggot to begin with.

shwally
08-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Its probably a pretty safe bet to assume anyone who uses the name Hookrs Andblow on an EQ emulator is a massive faggot to begin with.

QTF

Autotune
08-07-2012, 07:11 PM
some guy managed to KS you with one spell after you've been fucking with it for how long?

This is some grade a KS lol.

Kwetcher
08-07-2012, 07:17 PM
some guy managed to KS you with one spell after you've been fucking with it for how long?

This is some grade a KS lol.

Sunstrike = 1615 damage
SRo AC = 1344 hp

quido
08-07-2012, 07:21 PM
I want to hear Hookrs' side of the story!

Hailto
08-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Autotune confirmed retarded.

Autotune
08-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Sunstrike = 1615 damage
SRo AC = 1344 hp

Does it really only have 1344hp? This has to be false, I killed him on my necro there one time just running thru and he seemed to take much more than 1344dmg to kill.

Kwetcher
08-07-2012, 07:25 PM
http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Ancient_Cyclops

Lostprophets
08-07-2012, 07:30 PM
p99 wiki sucks balls. don't trust it most the times heh.

but yes, He's gimp as hell in SRO.
Twice as hard in OOT i believe.

Autotune
08-07-2012, 07:31 PM
http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Ancient_Cyclops

nerf sunstrike.

buff root dmg.

Liukang
08-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Hookrs is awesome stand up guy imo

AimAce
08-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Eh how can you guys possibly be supporting the guy who ksed someone who had rights to spawn? AC takes hours to spawn sometimes. I personally will not be buying blow or sexual favors from this Hookr.

Hailto
08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Eh how can you guys possibly be supporting the guy who ksed someone who had rights to spawn? AC takes hours to spawn sometimes. I personally will not be buying blow or sexual favors from this Hookr.

Those that poopsock together, stick together.

Autotune
08-07-2012, 07:52 PM

not taking up for anyone, not believing this guy either. How could he not get xp on a mob with 1344hp with all that time.

His "proof" is also not legit, just a section of combat log, seriously?

Lastly, this is RnF.

AimAce
08-07-2012, 07:56 PM
not taking up for anyone, not believing this guy either. How could he not get xp on a mob with 1344hp with all that time.

His "proof" is also not legit, just a section of combat log, seriously?

Lastly, this is RnF.

Eh, IMO burden of proof is on the one being flamed. This dude *does* have a screenshot. Plus, based on the log, we see that he has NOT done half dmg on AC. You must do above half damage to get the kill.

Is the proof the end all of end alls? No. But he has more proof than the hooker.

What can I say, seems like Hookrs screw you whether or not you pay em.

Nietche
08-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Eh, IMO burden of proof is on the one being flamed. This dude *does* have a screenshot. Plus, based on the log, we see that he has NOT done half dmg on AC. You must do above half damage to get the kill.

Is the proof the end all of end alls? No. But he has more proof than the hooker.

What can I say, seems like Hookrs screw you whether or not you pay em.

I don't think anyone can say with a straight face that the burden of proof rests with anyone but the OP, especially because it was posted in RnF. What I would like to see, first, is a /con of the AC because AC can range all the way to level 41 according to that wiki. I have doubts anyone in Full Circle can root rot AC unless they are of capable level.

Second, I would like to see a screenie or log of both the character and its level who was fighting the AC.

Third, I want to see an FTE log.

Fourth, before I believe someone who posts something like this in the R n F forum (and not in the more appropriate Server Chat forum), I want to hear Hookrs' side of the story.

Fifth, who really cares enough about this to post on R n F? Full Circle has been treated really well by many TMO, including myself. If you have a problem, there are 2 respectful courses of action: Talk to a TMO officer and/or /petition a GM.

AimAce
08-07-2012, 08:25 PM
I don't think anyone can say with a straight face that the burden of proof rests with anyone but the OP, especially because it was posted in RnF. What I would like to see, first, is a /con of the AC because AC can range all the way to level 41 according to that wiki. I have doubts anyone in Full Circle can root rot AC unless they are of capable level.

Second, I would like to see a screenie or log of both the character and its level who was fighting the AC.

Third, I want to see an FTE log.

Fourth, before I believe someone who posts something like this in the R n F forum (and not in the more appropriate Server Chat forum), I want to hear Hookrs' side of the story.

Fifth, who really cares enough about this to post on R n F? Full Circle has been treated really well by many TMO, including myself. If you have a problem, there are 2 respectful courses of action: Talk to a TMO officer and/or /petition a GM.

Neitche you are a troll to the maximums. I used to respect your trolling but now you are bad. OP has proof, are you blind?

AC in sro is lvl 31, don't be a wiki noob.

You are bad.

Stop being bad and dumb.

Don't be a bad dumb troll in RnF thanks.

MooseTX82
08-07-2012, 08:30 PM

Ya thats a fair assumption...people's character names is completely safe to judge off of.

Hailto
08-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Luckily no one gives a shit what you want to see Nietche

Daldolma
08-07-2012, 10:46 PM
IMO unless you have incontrovertible video evidence of the actual Hookrs' in real life pressing the corresponding nuke button and acknowledging in some way that he intentionally and deliberately KS'd, followed by in-game fraps of him looting said AC, it is not worthy of RnF. Burden of proof is high, this is srs stuff.

Harazzer
08-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Yea, his tag is TMO. In order to get anything past their team of forum troll lawyers you need 17 different camera angles of proof as well as supporting expert testimony and even then the troll team will attempt a spin move!

AimAce
08-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Yea, his tag is TMO. In order to get anything past their team of forum troll lawyers you need 17 different camera angles of proof as well as supporting expert testimony and even then the troll team will attempt a spin move!

You know TMO is a bunch of nice people. Honestly. I don't understand all this hate on TMO. Now, admittedly, there ARE trolls (Seriously wtf Nietche) but on the whole TMO is fine.

That being said, the TMO trolls are certainly not helping in terms of PR on RnF. But who cares about RnF, just more trolls who probably play forum quest, and not actual EQ.

Long story short; TMO - okay, Trolls - not okay.

Jjlent
08-07-2012, 11:21 PM
from that SS it looks like Hookrs did KS the OP, that sucks dude i feel for u but sometimes shit happens :(
oh well

Danyelle
08-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Those that poopsock together, stick together.

It's true. The poop causes the socks to stick after awhile. need to run them through the washer from time to time.

Phats
08-08-2012, 12:18 AM
from that SS it looks like Hookrs did KS the OP, that sucks dude i feel for u but sometimes shit happens :(
oh well

If TMO didn't typically do this type of stuff then sure, id claim photoshop or what have you. Unfortunately nothing will come of this because there is not a FRAPS running, and as we all know, Screenshots mean shit.

So if you can get the jump on someone's camp (and a 60 wizard can do this better than anyone) go for it. It takes 1 spell and very unlikely someone is going to run FRAPS on you right as you cast a spell.

Frieza_Prexus
08-08-2012, 12:40 AM

No, people want to investigate more primarily because this was started in RnF. Because the guild leaders/GMs were not the first option, or at least concurrent with this post, that raises an issue.

That screenshot has a high possibility of being bluntly damning to Hookrs. No one disputes the possibility. However, if we are going to draw final judgements, a higher standard would be wise. There are reasonable alternative scenarios that have been suggested.

I suggest to the OP that you contact the GM staff first and a TMO officer second. The GMs can give you an ultimate and fair resolution via the logs. Unless, of course, you'd prefer the court of public opinion.

Ele
08-08-2012, 12:40 AM
If TMO didn't typically do this type of stuff then sure, id claim photoshop or what have you. Unfortunately nothing will come of this because there is not a FRAPS running, and as we all know, Screenshots mean shit.

So if you can get the jump on someone's camp (and a 60 wizard can do this better than anyone) go for it. It takes 1 spell and very unlikely someone is going to run FRAPS on you right as you cast a spell.

Don't forgot the lack of any screen shots of conversation between the accuser and accused, the lack of any screen shot of the accused on the corpse, the lack of a screen shot of the corpse poofing after the accused supposedly looted it, the lack of FTE evidence, the incomplete screen shot and record provided, the lack of corroborating witnesses, the lack of any rebuttal statement from the accused.

This is nothing more than fluff and smear, the accuser could have simply petitioned and if the act took place, then the GM/guide could have taken appropriate action. The accuser could have also taken his evidence to a TMO officer, but instead chose to bring what little evidence he did have to RnF where the burden of persuasion varies from innuendo to beyond a reasonable doubt.

Kwetcher
08-08-2012, 01:35 AM
I sent him a tell "WTF bro?" and he didn't answer instead he ignored me went /a. So I then petitioned. I was just thrown back because of the blatant dick move. I posted here because I was pissed and I needed to rant. If I posted this anywhere else the moderators would have moved it anyways.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8498/eq000042.png

Autotune
08-08-2012, 01:45 AM
I sent him a tell "WTF bro?" and he didn't answer instead he ignored me went /a. So I then petitioned. I was just thrown back because of the blatant dick move. I posted here because I was pissed and I needed to rant. If I posted this anywhere else the moderators would have moved it anyways.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8498/eq000042.png

Let's see here.

AC has 1344hp
you did 506dmg

that leaves AC with 838hp which is around 62% of his HP.

Definitely not down 20%, more like 40%.

You're a liar and a thief. Probably just trying to jump on Hookrs to get your jollies off.

Think you can just bad mouth hookrs and think no one will stick up for 'em? Whatever, get some facts to throw around.

Autotune
08-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Let's see here.

AC has 1344hp
you did 506dmg

that leaves AC with 838hp which is around 62% of his HP.

Definitely not down 20%, more like 40%.

You're a liar and a thief. Probably just trying to jump on Hookrs to get your jollies off.

Think you can just bad mouth hookrs and think no one will stick up for 'em? Whatever, get some facts to throw around.

Let's not forget all the evidence you choose to hide behind the white curtains. What's up with that?

JenJen
08-08-2012, 01:50 AM
this surely cant be the same hookrs who used to bitch about TMO for a year plus!!!

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Let's not forget all the evidence you choose to hide behind the white curtains. What's up with that?

Okay stop right here.

I know Bigols, hes a good friend of mine. He would NOT steal someone else's AC. I am now 100% behind the OP. I have seen this guy SAVE OTHER PEOPLE'S AC CAMPS FOR THEM IF THEY ARE AFK------

I agree that OP should contact the gms to get this resolved, but for anyone who is doubting OP, I assure you he is a scholar and a gentleman. I wasn't too sure before, but I am now absolutely positive that Hookrs is just a giant douche.

I'm not sure how much sway my words have in these parts of the forum, but I'm not generally known to be a liar.

MooseTX82
08-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Think you can just bad mouth hookrs and think no one will stick up for 'em?

Hate to be the immature on, but this line made me laugh!:D

Nietche
08-08-2012, 02:08 AM

tops419
08-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Why would anyone contact TMO leadership when you douche bags consistently harass anyone that has anything bad to say about one of your members regardless of the circumstances?

Tmo = faggots
Proof or not, your responses/behavior on the forums make you look like shit

Of course TMO isn't filled with pieces of shit, it just seems that way.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:13 AM
Autotunes, serious bro. I usually agree with most of your points and I am usually behind most of your trolls and insults directed at other trolls. But I assure you, Hookrs is definitely the one at fault here. Bigol has been one of the most gracious AC campers I have seen on live or on p99. Asking for more evidence is understandable from an objective viewpoint, but don't try to slander him by saying "omg white curtains he is hiding MQ" or some crap like that.

Autotune
08-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Autotunes, serious bro. I usually agree with most of your points and I am usually behind most of your trolls and insults directed at other trolls. But I assure you, Hookrs is definitely the one at fault here. Bigol has been one of the most gracious AC campers I have seen on live or on p99. Asking for more evidence is understandable from an objective viewpoint, but don't try to slander him by saying "omg white curtains he is hiding MQ" or some crap like that.

Man, I'm just cracking jokes. Don't take RnF so seriously.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Naw man I gotta take this seriously, I love the non seriousness of RnF sometimes, but you have to admit a ton of forum and game douches think RnF is the bible or some crap. I just don't want Bigol's name dragged through mud just because of his one rant.

Smyd
08-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Bigols for president!

Also, I love how it was deduced that the entire combat log for the fight was posted. Great job!

Regardless of whether that is posted in its entirety or not, or whether the fuckin' mob was at 20% or 80%. If a nuke lands on a mob and deals greater damage than it's total hp (or total dmg dealt by someone else) of fucking course its gonna be under that person's ownership. Christ, i don't even play anymore and i know that.

This Hookrs fella is way worse than a tool.... he is more like a hardware store.

UP THE IRONS

Autotune
08-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Naw man I gotta take this seriously, I love the non seriousness of RnF sometimes, but you have to admit a ton of forum and game douches think RnF is the bible or some crap. I just don't want Bigol's name dragged through mud just because of his one rant.

Don't go to the pig pen and expect to keep your white shirt from getting dirt on it.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Don't go to the pig pen and expect to keep your white shirt from getting dirt on it.

I agree with this. Which is why I think he should have kept to GM petition. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to help the guy out ;)

tops419
08-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Man, I'm just cracking jokes. Don't take RnF so seriously.

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/7/2de806ebf3a040dd8a0915f74b53a7c5/l.jpg

gay.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:30 AM
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/7/2de806ebf3a040dd8a0915f74b53a7c5/l.jpg

gay.

If you think that's gay, please go read my poems. Check the other thread.

tops419
08-08-2012, 02:36 AM
done.
it's really really gay.
did you really write that?

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:38 AM
Me and my brother, yes.

tops419
08-08-2012, 02:40 AM
fucking wierdos

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Wow, sounds like somebody doesn't have an erotic brother.

Smyd
08-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Me and my brother, yes.

omg, hot. u guys ever explore with blood other than your own? call me.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Posting real life information will get you banned. I am just trying to spread our poems. Please do not get me banned.

afkbandito
08-08-2012, 02:57 AM
And....derail completed.

Smyd
08-08-2012, 02:57 AM
ok, dont call me then. ill call you.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 03:02 AM
I will also get banned if I post real life info man. Just read our poems and be happy.

knix
08-08-2012, 03:34 AM
I submit that the OP had just barely arrived in the zone, notice, the second line that he had covered up in previous posts. It says "you begin casting ring of Ro" . So you were by yourself casting a ring spell. Is it possible that hookrs had the camp and you tried to sneak in? and you have group chat, there was no group there with you. because you cast a ring spell.

Also, i am interested in seeing what is behind the white curtain too.

Interestingly you left the paint color pallet in screen, I wonder what is hiding behind there as well.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 04:03 AM
I submit that the OP had just barely arrived in the zone, notice, the second line that he had covered up in previous posts. It says "you begin casting ring of Ro" . So you were by yourself casting a ring spell. Is it possible that hookrs had the camp and you tried to sneak in? and you have group chat, there was no group there with you. because you cast a ring spell.

Also, i am interested in seeing what is behind the white curtain too.

Interestingly you left the paint color pallet in screen, I wonder what is hiding behind there as well.

Sorry friend. Answer seems obvious. Note how Bigol says "Is that your friend?" I'm not gonna get into the whole detective thing, but I highly doubt its anything sophisticated. And I don't think this is some giant mastermind plot for Bigol to ruin ONE persons name for unknown reasons.

I believe Bigol was there either helping, or with someone else (that is why he said that in party chat). Had Hookrs been in zone before Bigol, why would he be so surprised that Hookrs attacks the ac?

Furthermore: Notice Bigol has the FIRST hit on AC (as AC has aggro on Bigol) More importantly, notice that Hookrs does not cast well into the battle for multiple combat rounds (shown by both cd/recast of entangling roots as well as AC auto attack round time).

Could Hookrs have been afk? Yes, but again, I stick with my theory that neither Bigol nor the unknown group member would have commented HAD HOOKRS JUST BEEN AFK. (Bigol has been known to hold spawned ACs for people who are afk, me as well as multiple other people can testify to this fact I am sure, though this is anecdotal evidence at best.)

My last point is this; Even if Hookrs WAS there and merely afk, this also by default, is grounds for losing the right to a camp. As you can read in server rules, afk camping = kicked if caught, and more importantly you lose your camp if you are afk (and there is just evidence to prove it).

So either
A. Your friend is a kser (aka douche aka illegal because camp claim rules)
or
B. Bigol LEGITLY took Hookrs' camp. (which is douchey, but still legit. Highly doubt this is what happened though.)

In either scenario, Bigol or his group mate is the rightful owner of the AC ring.

Also Knix, you look like you could use some relaxing poems, pls go read my stories.

Hailto
08-08-2012, 04:13 AM
You're right Knix, all the evidence points to the fact that Hookrs KS'd him, but in reality its just a conspiracy against TMO created by a random FC member. Tell us about how Bush knocked down da towers, and the FEMA camps while you're at it.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 04:16 AM
Please stay on topic, this thread is now about my poems.

Hailto
08-08-2012, 04:19 AM
I found them to be highly erotic

AimAce
08-08-2012, 04:27 AM
Good good that's what we were shooting for definitely

Jjlent
08-08-2012, 06:15 AM
there's a flaw in ur argument stealin, he couldve done 500dmg or so and it be more than 50% to AC but since a 60 wizards nuke does more than 50% of the mobs total hp( say he has 1khp and the nuke does 1600) the wizard would get exp. its the same reason a monk can attack a noobie mob when it has like 5% hp and KS the person because their attack did more than 50% of the mobs total hp when full

Ambrotos
08-08-2012, 09:01 AM
I see Bigol having killed the ac like 7 times the past 20 days and not a single one ks'ed. Hookrs hasn't even killed anything in south ro the past 2 months.

This is checking the AC encounter logs, Bigol and Hookrs.

Unless the encounter logs are missing for just this one event, I'll call bs. You can give a time and date I'll check that way, other than that this isn't cool.

Edit* I do see Bigol being credited with a KS on the AC from Aalamar on July 19th.

Fountree
08-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Obv just another photoshopper scheming to tarnish Hookrs and TMO's perfect rep :cool:

Fountree
08-08-2012, 09:11 AM
I see Bigol having killed the ac like 7 times the past 20 days and not a single one ks'ed. Hookrs hasn't even killed anything in south ro the past 2 months.

Unless the encounter logs are missing for just this one event, I'll call bs. You can give a time and date I'll check that way, other than that this isn't cool.

India
08-08-2012, 09:45 AM
I think those that deliberately, falsely accuse someone should be treated as if they were the one that committed the infraction - suspend them.

knix
08-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I think those that deliberately, falsely accuse someone should be treated as if they were the one that committed the infraction - suspend them.

/agree

And i am not looking at those poems, sorry

Alarti0001
08-08-2012, 09:57 AM

Edit* I do see Bigol being credited with a KS on the AC from Aalamar on July 19th.

And shit just got flipped.

Raavak
08-08-2012, 10:02 AM
I wanna see the redacted stuff.

tekniq
08-08-2012, 10:03 AM
even if he KSed you...hookrs is still a standup guy tbh!

Alarti0001
08-08-2012, 10:06 AM
So what do Kaludar, Bigols, and Aimace have to say for themselves?

Kwetcher
08-08-2012, 10:06 AM

I have heard that TMO had GM's in their pocket but this is ridiculous. There is something flawed in your research methods. If you want to check time and date go back about 30secs to a min from before my /petition. The ss totally shows the KS. I had aggro and had cast 4 spells before Hookrs cast. AND Ambrotos, I have NEVER KS'd a person in this game...NEVER. You need to get some facts in before you throw that kind of shit out. At least I have proof. I also have a witness. I tried blocking out her in the chat log because I didn't want her name dragged though the TMO shit pile.

The white out:

You see I entered Sro and came across the AC. It was not aggro so I rooted it. But a a low level gnome wizard was right behind the dune and I couldn't see her. It was that lil wizzy that had popped the AC. I apologized (I am not a KSer). She was unable to kill it her self. I asked if she needed help and she said yes, I invited her to group. She had told me that she had a druid friend in the area and had sent her messages. Any ways the KS happened. I have a ss and a witness.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5931/eq000041.png

Alarti0001
08-08-2012, 10:08 AM
I have heard that TMO had GM's in their pocket but this is ridiculous. There is something flawed in your research methods. If you want to check time and date go back about 30secs to a min from before my /petition. The ss totally shows the KS. I had aggro and had cast 4 spells before Hookrs cast. AND Ambrotos, I have NEVER KS'd a person in this game...NEVER. You need to get some facts in before you throw that kind of shit out. At least I have proof. I also have a witness. I tried blocking out her in the chat log because I didn't want her name dragged though the TMO shit pile.

The white out:

You see I entered Sro and came across the AC. It was not aggro so I rooted it. But a a low level gnome wizard was right behind the dune and I couldn't see her. It was that lil wizzy that had popped the AC. I apologized (I am not a KSer). She was unable to kill it her self. I asked if she needed help and she said yes, I invited her to group. She had told me that she had a druid friend in the area and had sent her messages. Any ways the KS happened. I have a ss and a witness.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5931/eq000041.png

Now we have a conspiracy?

Idiot.

India
08-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I have heard that TMO had GM's in their pocket but this is ridiculous....

Flaming a GM,, not cool

Ele
08-08-2012, 10:23 AM
As you can read in server rules, afk camping = kicked if caught,

You don't understand the distinction between "AFK camping" and "camping and AFKing". The Rule that allows GM/Guides to kick a player from world are people that leave a pet up to kill stuff that aggros for xp/faction while the player AFKs for an indefinite period of time. (EZMODE). AFKing while waiting for a camp to spawn does not lose you the camp, so long as you return by the time it spawns.

quido
08-08-2012, 10:23 AM
lol

Ambrotos
08-08-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm out of town and can only check the encounter logs. Those logs show what each person has killed or attacked. The same with the NPC attacked/ agro list. I can't check petitions in game since guide accounts are tied to one computer.

Encounter logs are our only way we can only check things like this. If you could give me the time and date I could compare it to your AC kills and see if it matches the logs to see if it is missing or not.

Like I said this is from up to the second encounter logs. I see you've killed the AC 5 times since July 25th and none have been KSed from you, nor has Hookrs killed one.

No matter what a handful of people who wear tin foil hats believe, I have treated everyone more equally in game the same. If I had any agenda besides helping people and trying to change the shit culture that the server had gone through the past year, people would have called for my head long ago. So don,'t come at me bro. Just provide the time date so I can cross check like I asked in the first place.

Server: Live Encounter ID: 86861336 Entity Count: 2
Spawned: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:37:44
Engaged: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:39:05 Death: Thu Jul 19, 2012; 22:40:16 Duration: 1 Minutes, 11 Seconds. (71 Seconds)
Merited To: Bigol Kill Stolen: Yes

NPC Details NPC Name: an_ancient_cyclops NPC ID: 35139 [Search] Zone: Southern Desert of Ro (35, sro) Entity ID: 1462 Triggered Spawn

1 Aalamar (Go Team Good Guys) 41 Enchanter Engaged 22:39:05 Disengaged 22:40:16

2 Bigol ( Full Circle) 46 Druid Engaged 22:39:16 Delay 11 seconds Disengaged 22:40:16

HIYO
08-08-2012, 10:48 AM
So gms now respond to and discuss petitions in rnf?

Interesting precident

quido
08-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Ambrotos only discusses stuff like this in RnF if it exonerates someone in his guild, The Mystical Order.

Raavak
08-08-2012, 10:54 AM
It seems there's alot going on here, but Kwetcher's story seems to be changing as more evidence is found. Makes me go Hmmmmmm.

Kwetcher
08-08-2012, 10:58 AM
I'm out of town and can only check the encounter logs. Those logs show what each person has killed or attacked. The same with the NPC attacked/ agro list. I can't check petitions in game since guide accounts are tied to one computer.

Encounter logs are our only way we can only check things like this. If you could give me the time and date I could compare it to your AC kills and see if it matches the logs to see if it is missing or not.

Like I said this is from up to the second encounter logs. I see you've killed the AC 5 times since July 25th and none have been KSed from you, nor has Hookrs killed one.

No matter what a handful of people who wear tin foil hats believe, I have treated everyone more equally in game the same. If I had any agenda besides helping people and trying to change the shit culture that the server had gone through the past year, people would have called for my head long ago. So don,'t come at me bro. Just provide the time date so I can cross check like I asked in the first place.

You can't call me KS on that. There is no other info. What was in chat logs? Did we agree on something? Did he come up on camp and cast before he seen me? I don't remember this night but I know it wasn't a KS. Was there a report of a KS? I have killed the AC about 15-20 times in the last month, so there are definitely some missing records.

Versus
08-08-2012, 11:07 AM
lol

Autotune
08-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Did.
Not.
See.
That.
Cum.
Ing.

Daldolma
08-08-2012, 12:04 PM
It seems totally reasonable to believe that a forum member of over a year falsified logs and completely and totally fabricated a story about being KSed by a player that has never even killed the mob in question -- a mob that nobody gives a fuck about, anyway. I'm sure that's what happened. Truth is done, case closed, PS, you're the KSer. Glad we could get to the bottom of this.

tops419
08-08-2012, 12:28 PM
fucking weak.
The thing is.
If the same thing happened to TMO, alligator tears would flood the forums
This is obviously wrong.
Kinda feels like Ambrotros only came to RNF to provide more fuel for the TMO flaming the little guy.

Ambrotos
08-08-2012, 12:41 PM
I came here because someone was being accused of KSing. One of the main reasons behind not changing peoples first names is so the peole who play on this sever have to live with their reputation. This was directly accusing someone of an issue that would damage their reputation. I would do it for anyone else, and have even in RnF.

I provided that there was no information in the logs this happened. From NPC, Hookrs or from Bigol encounter logs. I asked for the time/date to see if it is indeed missing, and expressed so on my first post. I said this isn't cool, if this situation isn't true, and requested more information to be provided to prove guilt or not. If there is some logs missing and can be found then its an issue I will address.

Screen shots, chat logs and what not can be changed to show one side of a story
, and typically to to gain favor or get someone in trouble.

Alarti0001
08-08-2012, 12:43 PM
fucking weak.
The thing is.
If the same thing happened to TMO, alligator tears would flood the forums
This is obviously wrong.
Kinda feels like Ambrotros only came to RNF to provide more fuel for the TMO flaming the little guy.

I can guarantee TMO would not raise a stink about Ancient croc :P

feanan
08-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I'm sure this guy took the time to photoshop all the various windows so the data all matches up, just so he could come here and accuse a TMO member of ks'ing the AC.

Like the rest of the server doesn't all ready know what shitbags the majority of you are.

Talk about wearing the tinfoil hats, it's TMO wearing them.

tops419
08-08-2012, 01:00 PM

To this guy, this may be his draco or VS or dragon or whatever you guys think is "important"

It's all relative to your position in the game.

Don't make the guy sound petty because this is beneath what hardcore raiders would see as important.

That's the problem.
You guys see everything as not a big deal
except what you deem is.
Then you proceed to scream/cry/moan.

Alarti0001
08-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I'm sure this guy took the time to photoshop all the various windows so the data all matches up, just so he could come here and accuse a TMO member of ks'ing the AC.

Like the rest of the server doesn't all ready know what shitbags the majority of you are.

Talk about wearing the tinfoil hats, it's TMO wearing them.

rest of the server doesnt agree with you. We have friends in all guilds :) Stop playing the bandwagon card. It fails

Ele
08-08-2012, 01:13 PM
We don't all wear tinfoil hats.

http://i.imgur.com/47GgS.png

feanan
08-08-2012, 01:27 PM
rest of the server doesnt agree with you. We have friends in all guilds :) Stop playing the bandwagon card. It fails

If the rest of the server does not agree with me, than it really isn't a bandwagon is it?

Thus there was no bandwagon card, and there was no fail.

So, which is it? Is there a "tmo is mostly full of selfish asshole shitbags" bandwagon or not?

Alarti0001
08-08-2012, 01:48 PM
If the rest of the server does not agree with me, than it really isn't a bandwagon is it?

Thus there was no bandwagon card, and there was no fail.

So, which is it? Is there a "tmo is mostly full of selfish asshole shitbags" bandwagon or not?

Ya its called ex VD players and IB quitters.

Hasbinlulz
08-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Is there a "tmo is mostly full of selfish asshole shitbags" bandwagon or not?
No. "TMO is mostly full of selfish asshole shitbags" is the natural state.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 02:41 PM
@ Ambrotos

I'm not going to argue in favor one way or another for the logs, nor am I going to argue (specifically) whether or not Hookrs ksed the mob, or if Bigol is just falsifying a entire SS and a petition.

Please explain this simple question: If a mob has 1000 HP, and lets say you even do 700 dmg, if someone nukes it for 1600 damage, who will get the kill?

This is a rather simple, and I think obvious solution to this issue.

So therefore, you must be claiming that Bigol falsified this SS.

In which case, are you also claiming there are no logs for him being here at this moment?

Furthermore: are you claiming that the witness in question (the low level wizard) as well as the SS of other people /shouting as well as the /who area is ALSO being photoshopped?

I am confused. Is there any chance logs can be wrong, or be missing files?

Frieza_Prexus
08-08-2012, 03:01 PM

I think he's allowed that possibility. By asking for an exact time-stamp, it means he'll look exactly where the logs should be. If it turns out that logs are indeed missing, I suspect that'll open up a much much deeper investigation.

Also, the logs register KS's based upon FTE. If I only did 1 point of damage and someone does the rest, I still am credited as the owner in the logs if I had FTE.

Kwetcher
08-08-2012, 03:10 PM
The date and time would be 08/07/2012 at 2:15pm MDT.

Kwetcher
08-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Also here is a ss taken just before the other one. I didn't post this one because it didn't have the damage logs. You can see the "You may not loot the corpse at this time" message.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8002/eq000040.png

shorttin
08-08-2012, 03:22 PM
clearly TMO's GM deleted the logs from this encounter to ensure Hookrs' good reputation

knix
08-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Looks like that OP was willing to give the mob to who he though was had the camp but the first unseen player that he interacted with didn't have the camp. Sounds like the "little wizard" knew that the camp passed from nissa to hookrs

Here is the rub, op seems apologetic to one player for what he admits was a ac he shouldn't have cast on. But, since its a TMO its a good reason to post in rnf

The plot to make TMO the evil villain of the server thickens ...

Raavak
08-08-2012, 03:38 PM

We don't need anymore gatorscale legs & sleeves tnx.

tops419
08-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Looks like that OP was willing to give the mob to who he though was had the camp but the first unseen player that he interacted with didn't have the camp. Sounds like the "little wizard" knew that the camp passed from nissa to hookrs

Here is the rub, op seems apologetic to one player for what he admits was a ac he shouldn't have cast on. But, since its a TMO its a good reason to post in rnf

The plot to make TMO the evil villain of the server thickens ...

you're a fucking idiot. look at the screenshot.
fucking idiot.
seriously.
you make me wanna throw up.

India
08-08-2012, 04:19 PM
you're a fucking idiot. look at the screenshot.
fucking idiot.
seriously.
you make me wanna throw up.

angry young lad :(

Autotune
08-08-2012, 04:24 PM
I am going to laugh if Hookrs hit the AC first and thus it was his kill.

tops419
08-08-2012, 04:25 PM
what would hookrs of hit the AC with first? why not just start it off with 1 nuke to end the show?

Autotune
08-08-2012, 04:27 PM
I am going to laugh if Hookrs hit the AC first and thus it was his kill.

Then again, it Ambrotos said he's not killed an AC, sooo... How does a person who hasn't killed a certain mob type, KS that mob type from someone?

Autotune
08-08-2012, 04:28 PM
what would hookrs of hit the AC with first? why not just start it off with 1 nuke to end the show?

You've obviously never fought for Seafury spawns. You use a low lvl fast casting spell to tag targets before someone else can engage them.

azeth
08-08-2012, 04:32 PM
You've obviously never fought for Seafury spawns. You use a low lvl fast casting spell to tag targets before someone else can engage them.

BURST OF FLAME!

Ambrotos
08-08-2012, 04:49 PM
There seems to be an issue with the log system. This is why I asked for the information in my first post. I saw nothing in staff chat, so I'm guessing no one else knows, well till now.

I can't prove or disprove through the encounter logs due to none being there. Seems nothing from the August 6th+ isn't recording encounters. This happened a few months ago when the server kept having issues.

As for the KSing and encounter logs, it even has its own tab if the NPC was kill stolen. So it's easy to tell.

Barkingturtle
08-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Seems nothing from the August 6th+ isn't recording encounters.

I'm starting to think maybe there's something to all the tinfoil-hatting.

Clearly Bush brought down the servers.

Messianic
08-08-2012, 04:59 PM
There seems to be an issue with the log system. This is why I asked for the information in my first post. I saw nothing in staff chat, so I'm guessing no one else knows, well till now.

I can't prove or disprove through the encounter logs due to none being there. Seems nothing from the August 6th+ isn't recording encounters. This happened a few months ago when the server kept having issues.

I appreciate your trying to insert facts into this situation, but really letting it be an FFA would probably have been for the best - even if someone is photoshopping SS's or someone else is KSing people's ACs or whatever. Best not to set a precedent of people expecting staff help in this kind of crap.

Although doing it this way is proving pretty entertaining...

Ilakje
08-08-2012, 05:07 PM

I can't prove or disprove through the encounter logs due to none being there. Seems nothing from the August 6th+ isn't recording encounters.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aoltv.com/media/2011/10/its.always.sunny.in.philadelphia.111020.jpg

LOOT! LOOT!

Kraftwerk
08-08-2012, 05:12 PM

As for the KSing and encounter logs, it even has its own tab if the NPC was kill stolen. So it's easy to tell.

I hope this is a sting operation to get people to freely KS under the impression logs are broken. Then bam, round 'em up.

quido
08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
I hope this is a sting operation to get people to freely KS under the impression logs are broken. Then bam, round 'em up.

Damn, I was about to go around KSing ninjaz, but you talked me out of it.

Kraftwerk
08-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Damn, I was about to go around KSing ninjaz, but you talked me out of it.

50/50 chance, you feeling lucky?

Houdiny
08-08-2012, 05:45 PM

If it is a Wizard doing something like this it would be stupid of them not to use the staff of temperate flux to gain FTE rights. It's instant.

Apparently the logs are missing or not even actually logging. So why not get the other two peoples logs who are in question here and compare them. Sure logs could be doctored but I see nothing being posted to refute the screenshot evidence.

Wizards are basically a one trick pony. We have only one intention, and that's to blow something up. If a Wizard is casting on this mob his intentions are to kill it. And if he didn't mean to KS it then simply leaving the ring for FTE to loot would have been the protocol.

Nirgon
08-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Boy did that blow up in your face lawl. KS on the 19th eh?

Sounds like this guy beat you at your own game and you've had some of his urine find its way into your bowl of breakfast cereal.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Ambrotos, do not take this as a flame. I mean this with the least amount of ill intent as possible, but I really need you to hear this.

You came in this thread without checking the logs (there were no logs lol) and the first thing you do is say "OP is a kser" (for all intended purposes).

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this is? I would be outraged if I was the OP. You did try to confirm the legitimacy of his claims at all, instead you just outright imply that OP is "bs". I can quote you, but I'm sure you could easily find where you called his thread BS.

I don't understand why you didn't ask for a time/date before you made any claims one way or another. All you have done is give fodder to trolls to flame OP, when really there is absolutely no evidence of OP having any wrongdoing. Then you further increase the flames by providing "evidence" that OP is a kser. But why did you even bring this up?

Again Ambrotos, I am not looking to flame you. I believe OP was foolish in bringing this issue in RnF. But why are you participating in the flames? I just don't understand what your train of thought was. All you've done is make OP look bad, without providing proof one way or another.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Line 3- You did *not* try to confirm the legitimacy...etc~ Forgot the not

AimAce
08-08-2012, 06:26 PM
I appreciate your trying to insert facts into this situation, but really letting it be an FFA would probably have been for the best - even if someone is photoshopping SS's or someone else is KSing people's ACs or whatever. Best not to set a precedent of people expecting staff help in this kind of crap.

Although doing it this way is proving pretty entertaining...

Also, Messianic, I disagree. Rules were made for a reason, and I expect the rulemakers to enforce them. If someone steals a camp, I except the camp stealer to be punished. If he isn't, then wtf is the point of server rules? If this was a raid target I bet guilds would be on each other's nuts faster than bark on a tree.

Not everyone has raid targets, some people camp AC. This is just as upsetting to the OP as someone kiting a raid mob with "less than a raid force omg wtf banhaxpls"

Hailto
08-08-2012, 06:28 PM
So what do Kaludar, Bigols, and Aimace have to say for themselves?

You want me to comment on the fact that there just happens to be no logs randomly?

AimAce
08-08-2012, 06:38 PM
You want me to comment on the fact that there just happens to be no logs randomly?

I don't think this is some big conspiracy or anything. I highly doubt the gms are covering for TMO. Missing logs are probably due to the multiple server resets and whatever.

What I do find inappropriate was the manner of which Ambrotos responded, which was damning to OP (calling him a KS via- the Aalamar case, again this was completely unwarranted) And also calling his thread bs before checking the facts (Ambrotos did NOT request a date/log BEFORE he made his implications).

I don't think Ambrotos is covering for TMO either, merely a lapse of judgment in posting this way in RnF.

@Ambrotos, you said it yourself, reputations do matter, and words as well as implications can damn one's reputation quite easily. Whether or not the OP is attempting to slander Hookrs, does not mean you should have brought up crap about Bigol "ksing" (if that is even exactly what happened.

Alarti0001
08-08-2012, 06:49 PM

Sure Bush knocked down the towers, obama is a secret muslim, and elvis was abducted by aliens and is bringing rock n' roll to the universe.

Hasbinlulz
08-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Sure Bush knocked down the towers, obama is a secret muslim, and elvis was abducted by aliens and is bringing rock n' roll to the universe.
You .. saying that .. in that way .. it's just .. i can't even ..

AimAce
08-08-2012, 07:02 PM
So back to my poems- I will update them twice a day if they become popular. Is anyone going to help me spread my poetry?

AimAce
08-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Does he have any proof? Or any way to refute? Not saying Hookrs is lying, but evidence is always helpful.

brianvp
08-08-2012, 07:07 PM
OP was obviously "holding afk's camp", who had the wizard, then grouped wizard. That's obvious. Wether or not it was for good intentions, he has a KS on the 19th, which since he seems to kill AC alot, makes me belive he's in alot of camp/FTE disputes....Hookrs siezed the moment and took ownership of the camp and mob once Nissaa left? Bigol either didn't see this happen, or did, and tried to lay claim by rooting. Wizzy claims she was in spam...from possibly either Hookrs? or Nissaa. I will ask my friend.

brianvp
08-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Although also consider, this camp is not a typical camp, and can be "camped" by more than 1 person at one time. OP was not camping this mob obviously, and inserted himself in the situation.

Autotune
08-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Although also consider, this camp is not a typical camp, and can be "camped" by more than 1 person at one time. OP was not camping this mob obviously, and inserted himself in the situation.

it's a typical camp, mob spawns in one spot from one trigger. Mob paths in a straight line back and forth over a short distance.

Hailto
08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKQOXYB2cd8&feature=player_embedded

I actually remember watching this live for some reason, don't really make a habit of watching bowling. But it was lols, he was talking shit to some guy in the crowd half the match.

tops419
08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Ambrotos, do not take this as a flame. I mean this with the least amount of ill intent as possible, but I really need you to hear this.

You came in this thread without checking the logs (there were no logs lol) and the first thing you do is say "OP is a kser" (for all intended purposes).

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this is? I would be outraged if I was the OP. You did try to confirm the legitimacy of his claims at all, instead you just outright imply that OP is "bs". I can quote you, but I'm sure you could easily find where you called his thread BS.

I don't understand why you didn't ask for a time/date before you made any claims one way or another. All you have done is give fodder to trolls to flame OP, when really there is absolutely no evidence of OP having any wrongdoing. Then you further increase the flames by providing "evidence" that OP is a kser. But why did you even bring this up?

Again Ambrotos, I am not looking to flame you. I believe OP was foolish in bringing this issue in RnF. But why are you participating in the flames? I just don't understand what your train of thought was. All you've done is make OP look bad, without providing proof one way or another.

This.
Put so nicely too.
Can we(I) flame GM's if they venture into RNF?
cause this sucks.
I feel like this guy just got punched by a cop.

Hailto
08-08-2012, 07:15 PM
So, screenshots of the event, AND no logs and you guys are still trying to imply Bigol was at fault here. Amazing.

Autotune
08-08-2012, 07:20 PM
So, screenshots of the event, AND no logs and you guys are still trying to imply Bigol was at fault here. Amazing.

Definitely at fault for sucking it up. If he was a bauss he wouldn't have had to come here and QQ it up.

Someone needs to download fraps imo. Screenshots are for tits, not for the courtroom.

feanan
08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
So to sum it up...

Most of the actual evidence in the form of screenshots support the OP. Shockingly, there also just happens to be no server logs of that zone at this particular time...

Throw in the usual smattering of TMO trolls to side track and derail the thread (I'm actually wondering if they recruited knix and nietche specifically for this crew)...

P99 business as usual

Nirgon
08-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Have you considered that this guy is a moron and is mad because he engaged a mob someone was camping and wasn't able to take it?

AimAce
08-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Nirgon, why are you almost as big of a troll as Nietche? Maybe reading my poems would teach you how not to be a terrible troll.

Nietche
08-08-2012, 07:46 PM
@ Ambrotos

So therefore, you must be claiming that Bigol falsified this SS.

In which case, are you also claiming there are no logs for him being here at this moment?

Furthermore: are you claiming that the witness in question (the low level wizard) as well as the SS of other people /shouting as well as the /who area is ALSO being photoshopped?

You're really going to put a GM on the defensive here? Over a guy who has KS'd before?

If you've ever quadded on a wizzie, you'd know that the spell wizzies use to get FTE with is a very short casting spell or an instant clickie, not Sunstrike.

You're an idiot, and I have no idea who you are.

Ambrotos used historical trend to label the OP as a KS'er and even posted proof of the event. If not for Ambrotos, you pieces of shit would still be castigating Hookrs. Now you're just playing "neutral observer" like the little cowards you are.

So to sum it up...

Most of the actual evidence in the form of screenshots support the OP. Shockingly, there also just happens to be no server logs of that zone at this particular time...

Throw in the usual smattering of TMO trolls to side track and derail the thread (I'm actually wondering if they recruited knix and nietche specifically for this crew)...

P99 business as usual

Any evidence that the OP has shown can be doctored to show any face the OP wishes to show. The SS posted by the OP shows that he was in Rivervale (Mayor Grubbin), and cast a port to SRO. Next thing you know, he engaged AC. Is it possible that he somehow didn't see Hookrs there just like he didn't see the "little wizzie hiding behind the hill?" Also, Bigol's SS shows that he tried to loot a corpse and couldn't. But was it the Puma's or the AC's corpse he couldn't loot? Afterall, just a couple of lines later, the /con message shows ~ 3 minutes left on corpse.

Logs would show a lot more here. At best, the evidence in support of the OP's claim is weak to begin with, made weaker still by the pattern to which Bigol is prone, that is, a history of KS'ing.

Thank you, Ambrotos, for being the stand up guy here.

Hailto
08-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Thank you, Ambrotos, for being the stand up guy here.

He provided absolutely zero evidence either way.

Danyelle
08-08-2012, 08:04 PM
P99: Where elf simulators meet court room simulators. Fork Lift simulator patch confirmed for near future.

Holy crap guys step outside a bit. He killed a pixelated cyclops not your sister. You don't need to start phoning your attorneys and giving them your forum info to make posts for you.

tops419
08-08-2012, 08:06 PM
nietche, i wouldn't want to qoute your entirely too long bullshit post
so in response
1 . Yes, the GM was wrong
2 .What? we've established ONE spell can take out the AC, so WHAT? the OP got off atleast 4 spells before the wizard did any significant damage to the mob ( or else it would be dead)
3. it's the internet. you don't know who anyone is..
4. For the normal folks that play, a SS is just about the only evidence they can collect. If the SS is doctored, he's a professional to say the least, because no one has pointed out a single thing wrong with the SS to back that claim up

AimAce
08-08-2012, 08:07 PM
You are such a damn troll Nietche. Bigol has proven himself over and over again in AC camps. I highly doubt he even KSed the Aalamar one. He posted a KS kill, but this does not PROVE IT WAS A KS. Ignorant scrub, holy hell. I hope you are trolling, otherwise I fear for the next generations if someone as ridiculously backwards as you manages to procreate.

I am going to just assume you are just trying to get attention since you could never find any in real life. Good trolling A++ Would rant again.

Ambrotos
08-08-2012, 08:11 PM
I'll explain since a small handful don't grasp what I said in my very first post.

The first post was listed as "Yesterday" last night, meaning it would have been on the 6thish. So I pulled Bigol's encounter log so I can forward the information to Sirken. When the search was done it was this log search. There was nothing in my first post did I make any false claims or accuse him. I stated a fact that was true. I also stated the there could be encounter logs that could be missing, after an additional post of claiming TMO having GMs in their pocket, did he finally provide the times I could search.

http://i48.tinypic.com/n2g7lv.jpg

What I do find inappropriate was the manner of which Ambrotos responded, which was damning to OP (calling him a KS via- the Aalamar case, again this was completely unwarranted) And also calling his thread bs before checking the facts (Ambrotos did NOT request a date/log BEFORE he made his implications)*Clearly I can't read and will try and go on a limb here and accuse even tho the facts are right in front of my face.

I searched the logs, and the only KS I found was provided by the OP on someone else(on his encounter logs vs the AC), and I mentioned it. That was nothing more than me stating that I would typically see it if it happened and shit does happen. Go back and re read my first post. I even stated that could be the case and asked for the time and dates. Like I said I searched for the AC logs also. Being a rare spawn, and typically one not always up the view on that log seemed pretty up to date at the time. On Bigol and Hookr's encounter logs, it showed stuff up to the 6th, the day around when the first post was first posted.

http://i48.tinypic.com/m98tis.jpg

Can we(I) flame GM's if they venture into RNF?
cause this sucks.
I feel like this guy just got punched by a cop.
If I venture into RnF, it's with information others don't have to set something straight.I provided facts, and asked for more information. It was rebutted with Gm favoritism towards a guild. Staff involvement is what you can't flame/question on here. Having a conversation and shedding light on something on a "unofficial" way in RnF. Have at it. I'm a big boy.

In the end we found out there was an issue after I asked for the time and date. Nothing else changed other than the fact I personally would take those Screen Shots as guidance of something since encounter logs can't help in this situation and something Sirken will have to take care of while I'm out of town.

Wrong? Everything I posted in this thread is 100% true. I hate cops, never compare one to me please.

tops419
08-08-2012, 08:16 PM
^ that sounded like a "i'm sorry"

AimAce
08-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Ambrotos, are you joking? Lol. How is telling everyone that Bigol ksed (in a thread about SOMEONE ELSE KSING) justified?

AimAce
08-08-2012, 08:18 PM
I take great offense to your "fix" on my quote saying I can't read and I'm randomly accusing you. I didn't accuse you of ANYTHING other than A. Not asking for specific information right away, and B. Saying Bigol ksed someone else in a thread where this is NOT relevant.

Ambrotos
08-08-2012, 08:21 PM
I stated a fact when I pulled the Bigol vs AC encounter logs. Saying the only "KS" that was on his logs was him and the other guy.

No you accused me of not even asking for a time or date.

What I do find inappropriate was the manner of which Ambrotos responded, which was damning to OP (calling him a KS via- the Aalamar case, again this was completely unwarranted) And also calling his thread bs before checking the facts (Ambrotos did NOT request a date/log BEFORE he made his implications).

Clearly I did, and you wanted to claim I didn't. You accused me word for word what you thought happened. I proved you wrong in my very first post I even responded to in this thread, that you decided to cherry pick information out to try and go on a pitch fork and fire rant about me and the information I provided. Yet you conveniently left out the very basic facts that I indeed request it. You rant and rage when other people spin their facts, you did the very same thing you claim to hate.

tops419
08-08-2012, 08:24 PM
I stated a fact when I pulled the Bigol vs AC encounter logs. Saying the only "KS" that was on his logs was him and the other guy.

Out of context quoting, but this is the problem.
You made this guy look like shit before you had info pointing one way or the other.
See the posts using this "fact" as evidence that this guy is a Known KS'er.
Everyone knows the logs don't tell the whole story.
You sir, are wrong. wrong wrong wrong.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 08:26 PM

Fair enough. You both requested the information in your first post, but as you can clearly see, you were ALSO implying that Bigol had ksed. I could have sworn you said BS in there somewhere, but I won't speculate. Either way, I do not believe his "ksing" log was warranted.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Ambrotos, keep in mind I am not the OP. Furthermore, I am not attacking you, and trying to "spin information" to "flame" you. I am telling you that you have potentially slandered the OP's name with an unwarranted comment (again, the random ks log that is NOT NECESSARY). If you have been reading thread. you will realize that the OP has now, been called a KSER multiple times even though there is NO FACTUAL evidence besides your log, which does NOT tell the whole story.

People might compare this to the screenshot, but let me say a couple of things.
1. Ambrotos is a GM, he should not be going around slandering people in the first place intentional of not.
2. A screenshot provides a more complete story than logs, which say only "Yes or no". That is why we have things called "Witnesses" in court.

Autotune
08-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Ambrotos, keep in mind I am not the OP. Furthermore, I am not attacking you, and trying to "spin information" to "flame" you. I am telling you that you have potentially slandered the OP's name with an unwarranted comment (again, the random ks log that is NOT NECESSARY). If you have been reading thread. you will realize that the OP has now, been called a KSER multiple times even though there is NO FACTUAL evidence besides your log, which does NOT tell the whole story.

People might compare this to the screenshot, but let me say a couple of things.
1. Ambrotos is a GM, he should not be going around slandering people in the first place intentional of not.
2. A screenshot provides a more complete story than logs, which say only "Yes or no". That is why we have things called "Witnesses" in court.

Ambrotos has more (better) evidence that Bigol is a KSer than Bigol has of Hookrs being a KSer lol.

Ambrotos
08-08-2012, 08:43 PM
I slandered no one. Stop taking what I said out of context. I said what it said on the log report nothing more. I'm sure if he KSed a AC from someone, they would have made a petition about it and we would have acted on it. I said credited with a KS, not that he DID ks.

If you want to know if he really KSed Aalamar ask him. I never saw a petition or gotten a message from him so who knows what happened.

Hailto
08-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Question is why would you even bring it up, given that it has exactly zero to do with the current issue Ambrotos?

AimAce
08-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Ambrotos has more (better) evidence that Bigol is a KSer than Bigol has of Hookrs being a KSer lol.

Haha, I suppose by definition you are correct ;)

See what you've done ambrotos?! =( haha

knix
08-08-2012, 09:14 PM
This is annoyingly obvious, Ambrotos did not say OP was a KS er. someone else jumped on that

1. work on reading comprehension
2. admit you were wrong to Jump on Amborotos about it
3. Oh, yeah, this is RNF, those things dont happen here.

The screenshots from behind the white curtain tell the story, camp was handed from Nissa to Hookrs, per the first unseen person OP tried to ks from.

tops419
08-08-2012, 09:14 PM
I slandered no one. Stop taking what I said out of context. I said what it said on the log report nothing more. I'm sure if he KSed a AC from someone, they would have made a petition about it and we would have acted on it. I said credited with a KS, not that he DID ks.

If you want to know if he really KSed Aalamar ask him. I never saw a petition or gotten a message from him so who knows what happened.

LOL
that was a really stupid distinction to try to make.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 09:17 PM
This is annoyingly obvious, Ambrotos did not say OP was a KS er. someone else jumped on that

1. work on reading comprehension
2. admit you were wrong to Jump on Amborotos about it
3. Oh, yeah, this is RNF, those things dont happen here.

The screenshots from behind the white curtain tell the story, camp was handed from Nissa to Hookrs, per the first unseen person OP tried to ks from.

Is this coming from master jumper - OMG BIGOL IS A KSER OMG BIGOL IS A LIAR HOOKRS IS A SCHOLAR AND GENTLEMANS OMG

Lol what knix? Stop the trolling.

Hailto
08-08-2012, 09:18 PM

I know I make a habit of grouping with people after they try to KS me. Don't be stupid.

Portsche
08-08-2012, 09:33 PM

Fair enough. You both requested the information in your first post, but as you can clearly see, you were ALSO implying that Bigol had ksed. I could have sworn you said BS in there somewhere, but I won't speculate. Either way, I do not believe his "ksing" log was warranted.
Why don't you just stfu and L2read before you post anything else. I was not there, have no idea what happened, and have no say one way or the other. Ambrotos seems to be doing exactly what he should be in acquiring information given his present resources.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Portsche, I don't think you understand why I am targetting Ambrotos. Perhaps you need some reading lessons?

knix
08-08-2012, 09:50 PM
"was Nissa...I think he was with her though..hmmmm..Nissa was camping it.... she was buffing me etc.....but she left literally 2 seconds ago.. and that wiz was here wasting time waiting for someone".

http://i.imgur.com/bvIpY.png (http://imgur.com/bvIpY)

Stealin hit it on the head , what was behind the white curtain. And I still maintain by the OP screen shot chat, he realized it was camped after he cast on it and was going to help the first unseen person, the problem was that there were two "unseen people", the second one Hookrs had the camp.

OP had good will toward one player....

AimAce
08-08-2012, 09:53 PM
That's better Knix. I believe this is plausible, but we'll need more evidence for the entire scenario in either case.

knix
08-08-2012, 09:57 PM
That's better Knix. I believe this is plausible, but we'll need more evidence for the entire scenario in either case.

I will start making stick figures of Hookrs and the dead pumas which someone killed , you make the sand pit where we can recreate South Ro...

AimAce
08-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Hahaha I only have enough for 206 stones, not sure if that's gonna be enough for our little panorama ;)

Portsche
08-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Portsche, I don't think you understand why I am targetting Ambrotos. Perhaps you need some reading lessons?

I fully understand why you are targeting Ambrotos. He has already answered that himself. You however are picking out only what you want to see.

AimAce
08-08-2012, 10:13 PM
And I am saying that what he has done, whether intentional or not, has a negative consequence on the OP. What are you not getting?

Frieza_Prexus
08-08-2012, 10:15 PM
LOL
that was a really stupid distinction to try to make.

Not necessarily. We've been shown the log interface before, and every single mob has a column titled "KS: yes/no" That column, of course, is simply notating if the FTE and kill were credited to the same person/group.

Perhaps Ambrotos was using a term that was typical for him, but not the board? Camping the mob would equate to owning the spawn, but if someone else killed it he mighted be credited a "KS", but did not actually steal anything.

Or he could be grasping at straws. Either way.

Autotune
08-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Not necessarily. We've been shown the log interface before, and every single mob has a column titled "KS: yes/no" That column, of course, is simply notating if the FTE and kill were credited to the same person/group.

Perhaps Ambrotos was using a term that was typical for him, but not the board? Camping the mob would equate to owning the spawn, but if someone else killed it he mighted be credited a "KS", but did not actually steal anything.

Or he could be grasping at straws. Either way.

KS yes or no simply means - the mob was killed by some one that wasn't in the guild/group of the person who initially aggro'd the mob on the encounter it was killed.

It doesn't take into account people helping a friend that aren't in the group or out of guild.

Bigole, by basic definition, kill stole that AC. Could he have been helping someone out of guild/group? Yes. Could he have blatantly stole the kill from someone else? Yes.

Kwetcher
08-08-2012, 10:41 PM
You know all it would have taken was Hookrs to reply and say "Dude, that was my camp." or "Man, I didn't see you cast on the mob 4 times before I killed it." or just "It was mine." I know shit happens and I am level headed, I would have just stayed there and camped another one. But when he went /a and took off, well that just = douche baggery. The reason the timer was down to 3 minutes 44 secs was because I gave him time to reply before petitioning, I didn't even bitch to guild but only to the lil wiz I grouped up with after not receiving a reply. The ring to me didn't even matter as I was helping someone else, it was just the KS that pissed me off. As for some saying I just wanted to slander TMO in general is BS. I know no one in TMO personally other than a few business transactions. I have never been jaded against TMO even after reading many of the forums here because basically I wasn't there and it's none of my concern. I have had business with some from TMO and I have always provided service/items first before payment with no concerns. This was the only time that I had a bad experience with anyone in TMO. The only reason I posted his guild tag was so that hopefully he would be peer pressured into making it right. I am pretty much done with this, I have gotten my rant and received my flames...moving on.

tops419
08-08-2012, 11:13 PM
TMOtrolls
hating on GM's when they're in the right,
blowing them when they're wrong.

portsche, you're a dumb bitch.

Razdeline
08-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Ambrotos doesn't even need to be in here explaining himself to you idiots... But he does. So take that as it is and give the guy a break for trying to help out

Paumad
08-08-2012, 11:58 PM

Portsche taught me what tucking means. I respect her as a fine lady and you should as well.

Autotune
08-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Ambrotos doesn't even need to be in here explaining himself to you idiots... But he does. So take that as it is and give the guy a break for trying to help out

Truth.

Portsche
08-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Truth.

And you're still a fucking pussy. (see my sig)

Asher
08-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Portsche taught me what tucking means. I respect her as a fine lady and you should as well.

Pretty sure Portsche is a dude. At least that is what he told me.

Asher

knix
08-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Pretty sure Portsche is a dude. At least that is what he told me.

Asher

Was that Before or After ........

Treats
08-09-2012, 01:35 AM
From the screenshot in the previous post it looks like Hookrs and Nissa were grouped?

Check encounter logs on Nissa and I bet she had first to aggro on that AC.

Hookrs then finished him off after Bigols had done some damage but did not have first to aggro.

There would be no record of a KS in the database, it would read:

######## an_ancient_cyclops (31359) sro 2010-08-06 3 No Group #

Aggro number would be 3 (or whoever else engaged) and Merit would go to Nissa and Hookr's group #.

Xanthias
08-09-2012, 02:36 AM
And I am saying that what he has done, whether intentional or not, has a negative consequence on the OP. What are you not getting?

A person comes to RnF to blast someone... doesn't petition or deal with it privately.
Evidence is produced on both sides with shows the OP to not be the saint they are trying to paint themselves to be...

Posting in RnF is pretty much opening yourself to be attacked in turn.

If OP wanted logical discourse, should have just petitioned, posted their screenshots there and let it be, instead they came here to cause a bunch of drama.

Clark
08-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Clearly, the lesson to learn here is to roll a wizard.

haha

Nietche
08-09-2012, 03:23 AM
I know shit happens and I am level headed, I would have just stayed there and camped another one.

The ring to me didn't even matter as I was helping someone else, it was just the KS that pissed me off. As for some saying I just wanted to slander TMO in general is BS. I know no one in TMO personally other than a few business transactions. I have never been jaded against TMO even after reading many of the forums here because basically I wasn't there and it's none of my concern. I have had business with some from TMO and I have always provided service/items first before payment with no concerns.

This was the only time that I had a bad experience with anyone in TMO. The only reason I posted his guild tag was so that hopefully he would be peer pressured into making it right.

If all of this is true, especially the highlighted parts, all you had to do was send a private tell to a TMO officer. Creating public drama like this will never make you look like the victim in its purest form. It makes you look like an instigator.

knix
08-09-2012, 04:13 AM
After I posted this I noticed something else, the OP does a /who, the /who shows Nissa in the zone, futher backing up that (literally)2 seconds ago she was there with Hookrs at the AC camp.

"was Nissa...I think he was with her though..hmmmm..Nissa was camping it.... she was buffing me etc.....but she left literally 2 seconds ago.. and that wiz was here wasting time waiting for someone".

http://i.imgur.com/bvIpY.png (http://imgur.com/bvIpY)

Stealin hit it on the head , what was behind the white curtain. And I still maintain by the OP screen shot chat, he realized it was camped after he cast on it and was going to help the first unseen person, the problem was that there were two "unseen people", the second one Hookrs had the camp.

OP had good will toward one player....

The OP recognized that the AC was being camped and was being helpful to the person he thought had the camp.
This act itself is a perfect example of how we should treat each other in game.
(It would have been better behavior to wait for petition to be addressed by gm or contact guild leader rather than RNF.)

However there are occasions when people will sneak into a camp or raid to get mobs. Here is an example of poor behavior provided by
Shinko < Bregan D' Aerth >
http://youtu.be/ivNLDnetOwk
In this case though his guildmates helped him out and he got grats by his mates for this D-bag move. So, If your KS'd by BDA you may want to rely on GM petition instead.

Houdiny
08-09-2012, 05:00 AM
What I find hard to understand is the sheer coincidence of this all happening if Hookerz is indeed innocent. What are the odds that a Wizard with Sunstrike doesn't have a mob dead in the amount of time it took Bigol to group up with the other Wizard and chat him/her up a bit? If Hookrz was actually camping the mob it would have been dead within 10 seconds of spawning.

Had Hookrz been helping the other Wizard like some have suggested he wouldn't have looted the ring and ran off with it lol

I have no beefs with TMO. Everyone I have ran into from that guild seems to be a stand up group of people. However one wrong move from someone can paint a fairly tarnished photo even if it is out the guilds control as a whole. And I have spent enough time around high end guilds in this game and many others to know that not everyone in a guild is innocent.

This entire situation could have been handled better by everyone involved. But half the posts on this thread just don't make sense to me when you take the above into consideration.

Messianic
08-09-2012, 05:09 AM
The tags for this thread would be so hilarious if they still existed.

baramur
08-09-2012, 08:28 AM
If you really want to get technical, lets do it.

5. Outdoor pathing mobs are not campable unless you are sitting at the spawn point and able to engage it instantly. Outdoor mobs on fast respawn such as HG and spectres, if you cannot engage immediately you do not hold the camp. Please try and share with fellow players in these instances.

If a level 60 wizard was camping the AC and did not kill the thing in 10 seconds then he obviousely was not following rule 5.

From the ss it would appear there were numerous casts made, numerious roots, and a good amount of time elapsed, then Hooks cast 1 nukes, killed the mob, looted the ring, and left.

Maybe he was camping ac i dont know, more logically he saw ac up and nuked the damn thing and looted the ring.

The whole point is the rules clearly state you have to agro instantly, which the wizard did not do. Therefore the camp belongs to whoever engaged the mob. Hey im not saying it right, but rules are rules are they not.

Alarti0001
08-09-2012, 09:20 AM
TMOtrolls
hating on GM's when they're in the right,
blowing them when they're wrong.

Your name is actually fairly fitting.
You like to spin.

Clark
08-09-2012, 09:27 AM
What I find hard to understand is the sheer coincidence of this all happening if Hookerz is indeed innocent. What are the odds that a Wizard with Sunstrike doesn't have a mob dead in the amount of time it took Bigol to group up with the other Wizard and chat him/her up a bit? If Hookrz was actually camping the mob it would have been dead within 10 seconds of spawning.

Had Hookrz been helping the other Wizard like some have suggested he wouldn't have looted the ring and ran off with it lol

I have no beefs with TMO. Everyone I have ran into from that guild seems to be a stand up group of people. However one wrong move from someone can paint a fairly tarnished photo even if it is out the guilds control as a whole. And I have spent enough time around high end guilds in this game and many others to know that not everyone in a guild is innocent.

This entire situation could have been handled better by everyone involved. But half the posts on this thread just don't make sense to me when you take the above into consideration.

stand up group of people, more like biggest bunch of faggots

Clark
08-09-2012, 09:27 AM
overrated faggots*

sedrie.bellamie
08-09-2012, 10:03 AM
I think the AC spawns more frequently in OOT than SRO

Nirgon
08-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Saint Hookrs

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 10:27 AM
After I posted this I noticed something else, the OP does a /who, the /who shows Nissa in the zone, futher backing up that (literally)2 seconds ago she was there with Hookrs at the AC camp.

The OP recognized that the AC was being camped and was being helpful to the person he thought had the camp.
This act itself is a perfect example of how we should treat each other in game.
(It would have been better behavior to wait for petition to be addressed by gm or contact guild leader rather than RNF.)

However there are occasions when people will sneak into a camp or raid to get mobs. Here is an example of poor behavior provided by
Shinko < Bregan D' Aerth >
http://youtu.be/ivNLDnetOwk
In this case though his guildmates helped him out and he got grats by his mates for this D-bag move. So, If your KS'd by BDA you may want to rely on GM petition instead.

Grats Shinko!

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 10:35 AM
For some little light reading, refer to:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75916

Nirgon
08-09-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm told this is because Hookrs is an Erudite. I'm getting Al Sharpton a forum account.

Ilakje
08-09-2012, 11:43 AM

The old "they were mean first" defense? So the cycle continues...

Raavak
08-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Hookrs turned me into a newt!

I got better.

Autotune
08-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Grats Shinko!

I'd have just killed his spawn and his dragon and then deleted the items and told him have a nice day.

He could have fun petitioning and crying it up in /ooc.

HIYO
08-09-2012, 12:13 PM

The disrespect you show your guildmates by continuing to ignore their pleas to stay out of RNF is outstanding.

Houdiny
08-09-2012, 03:31 PM
stand up group of people, more like biggest bunch of faggots

I form my own opinion of people. And as long as TMO people treat me the way they have I like them. They give me buffs every time I ask and are polite about it. One Enchanter even did a combine for a piece of jewelry for me free of charge. And I have heard a couple stories in guild chat where they helped out some of my guild mates.

Now I can understand someone not liking them if they have been screwed over by them. But that has yet to happen to me. Maybe it's because I'm fairly new. Maybe this will change over time. But until that happens I think they are some good people.

I have seen in past MMO's and forum threads where people just don't like top end guilds. They automatically assume they are elitist and bad mouth them every chance they get. I am not saying you are one of these people by any stretch of the imagination. I am just saying I don't take peoples word over the internet, and especially on the forums without some kind of proof. I reserve judgement.

Raavak
08-09-2012, 03:49 PM
TMO players, like any, love EQ and play their hearts out. If there are hardfeelings and douchebaggery its usually because of raid competition.

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 06:24 PM
The old "they were mean first" defense? So the cycle continues...

No, the old you are a fucking moron defense.

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 06:28 PM
I'd have just killed his spawn and his dragon and then deleted the items and told him have a nice day.

No, you wouldnt have because you are too much of a bitch to play here anymore. Instead you talk shit on EVERY RNF THREAD and leave it to people who actually matter do the shit that actually matters.

Go browse the internets for a few hours to find another hot chick to put on your avatar so you can trick people into thinking you have actually spoken to a female in the last 2 years.

Fucking loser.

AimAce
08-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Do me next! DO ME NEXT

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Do me next! DO ME NEXT

AimAce confirmed stalker

Slathar
08-09-2012, 07:41 PM
autotone is a loser.

Alarti0001
08-09-2012, 07:45 PM
No, you wouldnt have because you are too much of a bitch to play here anymore. Instead you talk shit on EVERY RNF THREAD and leave it to people who actually matter do the shit that actually matters.

Go browse the internets for a few hours to find another hot chick to put on your avatar so you can trick people into thinking you have actually spoken to a female in the last 2 years.

Fucking loser.

.... Dude... not even TMO players think EQ actually matters.

Take your own advice.

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 07:49 PM
.... Dude... not even TMO players think EQ actually matters.

Take your own advice.

You sure do act like you dont think EQ matters, dont you champ.

Gringo
08-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Why would anyone contact TMO leadership when you douche bags consistently harass anyone that has anything bad to say about one of your members regardless of the circumstances?

Tmo = faggots
Proof or not, your responses/behavior on the forums make you look like shit

Of course TMO isn't filled with pieces of shit, it just seems that way.

This here sums it up, no need for me to read past page 5.

afkbandito
08-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Past 20 pages...

Autotune
08-09-2012, 09:13 PM
No, you wouldnt have because you are too much of a bitch to play here anymore. Instead you talk shit on EVERY RNF THREAD and leave it to people who actually (TMO) matter do the shit that actually matters (VP+).

Fucking loser.

You so mad, I'd have gotten TMO to do that shit too. BDA is full of pussy ass whiny bitches like you. You'd have taken it and just bitched it up to Sirken or whatever GM so happened to be cursed while you were online.

Harazzer
08-09-2012, 09:16 PM

I wish that would have happened as well however since the server staff has opted to go with a "rule lawyer for great justice" approach to the server, there are precedents that have been established by your crack team of basement dwelling johnny cochrane wannabes that would have gotten TMO prison raped if they had done this.

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 09:16 PM
I am to much of a pussy to do anything but talk

Autotune
08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
I wish that would have happened as well however since the server staff has opted to go with a "rule lawyer for great justice" approach to the server, there are precedents that have been established by your crack team of basement dwelling johnny cochrane wannabes that would have gotten TMO prison raped if they had done this.

Nothing would have come of it, but more QQ from BDaQQQQQQQQQQ.

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 09:23 PM
The only thing I have left in life is posting inflammatory shit on thee forums of a game I dont even play so that people actually talk to me.

We get it man.

We all feel sorry for you and your failed life....but you have to move on.

AimAce
08-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Idgi why this random hating? It never ceases to amaze me how RnF threads always end up in a 2v2 forum skirmish over "lol you have no life" "lolnou"

Autotune is a standup guy, and whether or not he plays the game or not does not reflect on whether or not his presence is appreciated on boards. I don't really understand, why are you flaming him?

Autotune
08-09-2012, 09:41 PM
We get it man.

We all feel sorry for you and your failed life....but you have to move on.

Oh, sup fag. Didn't see you crying up a storm in this thread. How's it been? Say hi to your mother for me.

Autotune
08-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Idgi why this random hating? It never ceases to amaze me how RnF threads always end up in a 2v2 forum skirmish over "lol you have no life" "lolnou"

Autotune is a standup guy, and whether or not he plays the game or not does not reflect on whether or not his presence is appreciated on boards. I don't really understand, why are you flaming him?

It's all part of the guild tag syndrome. It's much like street gangs and colors/street numbers so forth. Where most of the people in IB played along on RnF just to mess around. This type of person ThantaQQlas or whatever is the one that you would see believing soap operas and jerry springer episodes are real. He is the same type of person who thinks WWF is real. He has no other thought that what he see's is different. He hates anyone that wears a TMO tag, regardless of the name posting on the forums.

He is an idiot and his fate is to die an idiot. Luckily for him, idiots often have dumb luck.

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Please define 'stand up guy', because as far as I see it the only criteria is that they post on these forums and can throw together semi coherent arguments.

It would seem the large majority of us are 'stand up guys' then. As both of our stand up guyness would in this case cancel out, I fail to see why you bother even making that post.

Stealin is and always will be a TMO troll. Period. He twists and distorts every fucking thread in the RnF section like clockwork even though they have nothing to do with him. He doesnt play this game, hence he has no personal or other reason to bring any kind of argument to RnF other than to feed his own sad need for social interaction that he is not getting anywhere else. If you really think that this loser is a stand-up guy, I really dont know what to say.

Autotune
08-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Please define 'stand up guy', because as far as I see it the only criteria is that they post on these forums and can throw together semi coherent arguments.

It would seem the large majority of us are 'stand up guys' then. As both of our stand up guyness would in this case cancel out, I fail to see why you bother even making that post.

Stealin is and always will be a TMO troll. Period. He twists and distorts every fucking thread in the RnF section like clockwork even though they have nothing to do with him. He doesnt play this game, hence he has no personal or other reason to bring any kind of argument to RnF other than to feed his own sad need for social interaction that he is not getting anywhere else. If you really think that this loser is a stand-up guy, I really dont know what to say.

See, exactly as I said. RnF is serious business to this guy.

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 09:52 PM
It's all part of the guild tag syndrome.

Sorry bro, this has nothing to do with a guildtag. It has to do with my insatiable need to put down people who choose to spend their time constructing fake and distorted images of what happens. You just happen to be one.

Autotune
08-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Sorry bro, this has nothing to do with a guildtag. It has to do with my insatiable need to put down people who choose to spend their time constructing fake and distorted images of what happens. You just happen to be one.

put down? You're going to have a hard time of doing that to me on the internet. I don't think you quite understand what/who I am. Please continue to fight the good fight Harrison Jr.

Tanthallas
08-09-2012, 09:59 PM
I never said it would amount to anything. I dont expect to 'win' RnF. All I really expect is to continue to point out what should be obvious, if you read closely - that you are a pathetic piece of shit.

I dont understand who/what you are? Did I make you sad? Did I ruin your fun? I think everyone understands who and what you are.

Harazzer
08-09-2012, 10:03 PM
The only one who thinks you come out looking good on any of these internet warz is your little crew of semi literate TMO Cronies. Your logic and argumentative skills are poor at best, posts are rarely if ever of any comedic value, and none of your takedowns have any sting whatsoever. In short you are a shit troll, TMO does on forums what it does in game... bring 4x as many people as required to cover for low skill levels.

Autotune
08-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Dance puppets dance.

Autotune
08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
I never said it would amount to anything. I dont expect to 'win' RnF. All I really expect is to continue to point out what should be obvious, if you read closely - that you are a pathetic piece of shit.

I dont understand who/what you are? Did I make you sad? Did I ruin your fun? I think everyone understands who and what you are.

I'm sorry, the only pathetic piece of shit is you. I don't believe that RnF is real and that everyone's words here are 100% truths and their actual beliefs. That would be you Phatty McFatterson.

The only one who thinks you come out looking good on any of these internet warz is your little crew of semi literate TMO Cronies. Your logic and argumentative skills are poor at best, posts are rarely if ever of any comedic value, and none of your takedowns have any sting whatsoever. In short you are a shit troll, TMO does on forums what it does in game... bring 4x as many people as required to cover for low skill levels.

This guy thinks if he posts guild tags it will mean something to someone and they will join his side and be his frand.

Harazzer
08-09-2012, 10:21 PM
This guy thinks if he posts guild tags it will mean something to someone and they will join his side and be his frand.

Yea brutal comeback bro. A shitty response to a direct personal attack that doesn't even attempt to refute or dismantle my post. Exactly what I've come to expect from you stealin, bunch of bullshit with no substance. I get it, I'm pretty intimidating. I use cogent thoughts, well constructed arguments, and relevant insults... how could you compete with your vanilla intellect? Better to just deflect it or completely ignore it like your buddy alarti has learned to do.

Autotune
08-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Yea brutal comeback bro. A shitty response to a direct personal attack that doesn't even attempt to refute or dismantle my post. Exactly what I've come to expect from you stealin, bunch of bullshit with no substance. I get it, I'm pretty intimidating. I use cogent thoughts, well constructed arguments, and relevant insults... how could you compete with your vanilla intellect? Better to just deflect it or completely ignore it like your buddy alarti has learned to do.

You mean you were waiting for me to take you serious? You are beyond fucking pathetically stupid.

Harazzer
08-09-2012, 10:27 PM
You mean you were waiting for me to take you serious? You are beyond fucking pathetically stupid.

Tell me what its like to be such a beta male?

Messianic
08-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Hey guys you talkin about zords?

AimAce
08-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Not that I am trying to particularly attack anyone, haha but I think flaming someone who doesn't even play is pretty beta too. Just my 2cps =P I TAKE NO PART IN THIS

PS: Stealin do you like my sig and avatar

Harazzer
08-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Not that I am trying to particularly attack anyone, haha but I think flaming someone who doesn't even play is pretty beta too. Just my 2cps =P I TAKE NO PART IN THIS

Then you dont understand the concept of beta very well and are just trying to kiss his ass even more.

AimAce
08-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I'll kiss your ass too if you teach me why my sig isn't showing up

AimAce
08-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Holy crap NVM totally showing up now

Autotune
08-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Tell me what its like to be such a beta male?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qZulb74xEIc&autoplay=1"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qZulb74xEIc&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Autotune
08-09-2012, 10:35 PM

That dude is a joke, and always will be lol.

PS: Sig is not bad yo.

Rumgrin
08-10-2012, 04:26 AM
Gawd damn.. some bitch named hooker KS's an AC and all of a sudden he's a hero, and anyone who complains is a dummy-fuck beta male?
Right on.. I'm gonna KS everyone and everything in sight and if anyone whines, I'll call you a wahmbulance and then take a leak on your tonsil while you're being transported to the ICU.

Droxx
08-10-2012, 08:53 AM
can i get a tldr for this thread please?

Raavak
08-10-2012, 09:45 AM
can i get a tldr for this thread please?
Kwetcher said Hookrs KS's sro AC from him. Then he meant some other guy who he didn't know was there. Posts screenshots of himself raging. Ambrotos checks logs and reports Hookrs hasn't killed anything in sro in months. More raging. Then thread got offtrack.

India
08-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Gawd damn.. some bitch named hooker KS's an AC and all of a sudden he's a hero, and anyone who complains is a dummy-fuck beta male?
Right on.. I'm gonna KS everyone and everything in sight and if anyone whines, I'll call you a wahmbulance and then take a leak on your tonsil while you're being transported to the ICU.

You need to skill up on your reading comprehension

Kwetcher
08-10-2012, 01:02 PM
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2713/eq000043.png

No Jedi's were injured in this SS.

Kraftwerk
08-10-2012, 01:38 PM
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2713/eq000043.png

No Jedi's were injured in this SS.

Photoshopped to hide MQ obv.

Eccezan
08-10-2012, 02:01 PM