PDA

View Full Version : Adjudicator of Divinity

Tasslehofp99
06-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Not a regular on rants and flames so I'm sure this thread will be derailed fairly quick and I wont bother to reply.

I'm in karnor's last night when a group /ooc's hey any monks need pawbuster. My monk happened to need it because a few months back when I did my final turn in for epic it was eaten. I sent a tell to the group that was there I beleive it was Smilkers' group which told me to come loot it. I proceeded to log to my monk and ran into the pawbuster room without a train. Im sitting there waiting for corpse to come unlocked and heartbeats or something along those lines came barreling into jail camp with a giant train, forcing the group to evac. I just stood there since i had no aggro and continued to wait, in a split second the corpse was dissappeared and Adjudicator gated out. Was a really shitty thing for him to do IMO, regardless if there was an OOC letting the zone know the pipe was rotting.

This isn't the first time Divinity members have done something scummy they've pulled efreeti right through my group as we were clearing into him. Now I'm assuming theres gonna be a bunch of assholes saying "ehh first to engage this that, l2click air faster newb" well fuck all of you, and especially fuck Adjudicator and Giegue(hes the one who stole efreeti, claiming he just wanted to see if he could single pull it.) People like these folks ruin EQ, and If i was the officers in Divinity I'd think twice about letting them represent the Divinity tag. I've come across some really cool folks in that guild but no idea what happened to them and why they allowed these assholes in their guild.

quido
06-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Adjudicator = Lanuven = whiny angry bitch

h0tr0d (shaere)
06-13-2012, 11:37 PM
It goes deeper then that Jeremy. Iirc Taselhof led poison? And went MIA, some of the poison folks came to Taken, Taselhof comes back and well they have history. And Giegue well he is French? lol

quido
06-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Whatever else may be the case, what I said stands in perfect truth. He's one of the most ornery crybabies I've ever encountered on p99.

Servellious
06-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Had bad run ins with him in kc trying to steal capt from my buddy and I camping it. Wierd dude

Tasslehofp99
06-14-2012, 02:05 AM
It goes deeper then that Jeremy. Iirc Taselhof led poison? And went MIA, some of the poison folks came to Taken, Taselhof comes back and well they have history. And Giegue well he is French? lol

Honestly had no idea that Adjudicator = Lanuven until Jeremy said it was, lol. Either way knowing prior to this incident who it was doesnt change the fact that what he did was a scumbag thing to do.

Lazortag
06-14-2012, 02:07 AM
I'm not french. I do however live in Quebec, but a quick google search will tell you that there is a strong English population in Quebec.

As for this:

This isn't the first time Divinity members have done something scummy they've pulled efreeti right through my group as we were clearing into him. Now I'm assuming theres gonna be a bunch of assholes saying "ehh first to engage this that, l2click air faster newb" well fuck all of you, and especially fuck Adjudicator and Giegue(hes the one who stole efreeti, claiming he just wanted to see if he could single pull it.) People like these folks ruin EQ, and If i was the officers in Divinity I'd think twice about letting them represent the Divinity tag. I've come across some really cool folks in that guild but no idea what happened to them and why they allowed these assholes in their guild.

I apologized for what I did and offered the camp to you afterwards. I would have offered you the GEB's too but it wasn't my place to offer it since someone else won the roll. Had I won it I would have let your group had it. Beyond that I'm not sure what else I can say, except that we were clearing also, that we offered to team up with you guys for Freeti, that you declined, and that we pulled it sooner than you. I don't think this is wrong by any reasonable standard but I still apologized because I didn't want to burn any bridges with you or your guild, and because the loot didn't mean that much to me. Sorry you feel the way you do about me, I wish we could have just resolved this in tells.

Crazyeye
06-14-2012, 02:24 AM
Lanuven once called me out in RnF for not obeying his made up "wait in line" rule for the parchments when epics first came out. Was many good laughs, guys a star. About time you got your own thread.

Fromage
06-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Lanuven once called me out in RnF for not obeying his made up "wait in line" rule for the parchments when epics first came out. Was many good laughs, guys a star. About time you got your own thread.

Ya lines are total bullshit! fuckin scrubs! BTW im first in line for Chief on Droga, totally not made up!