PDA

View Full Version : Army of Grobb

grimbrow
04-11-2012, 06:41 PM
I know the Army of Grobb is on the server and definitely plan on looking them up, but I was wondering if there were other old AoG trolls running around on Red99? I just wanted to get in touch and say "hi." It's been a while!

You can reach me in game most evenings. I just rolled a SK.

Grimbrow Norun
Warlord of Grobb
Tallon Zek

dusk883
04-16-2012, 11:21 AM
GROBB! GROBB! GROBB!

Taicho was playing a few weeks ago, I'll tell him you're on! (Woohoo here)

dusk883
04-16-2012, 11:22 AM
I'll Bard speed you guys anytime (assuming you guys can bend rules a lil bit for me)

grimbrow
04-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Taicho!!! Yeah, I miss the old bruddas! It'd be nice to get some of the group back together.

It looks like the new AoG on Red99 takes most, if not all, races and classes, so you should be good. It's important to note that I'm not running AoG, but I'm really happy just to be a part of it! Everyone I've met so far, in and out of the guild, has been extremely cool.

Looking forward to playing with you as an ally instead of an adversary, this time around! I had lots of respect for Merciless Midgets. I liked Gnomercy as well!

Zarzob
05-30-2012, 04:01 PM
Hey Grimbrow this is Zarzob Dethmog from way back when
I lvl'd Zarzob (troll sk) to 10 but got bored of the non existent xp ha. prob start playing again now they put in an xp bonus... although i might play my monk (Karate) because i am far too lazy to buy/farm gear
grobb grobb grobb

Kevynne
06-06-2012, 04:30 AM
hey can i get my ogre warrior in this guild? my old guild kinda went poof after a controversy so no my warrior lvl5 Holedmah and my enc lvl 9 Chellsea are homeless and guildless!

mostbitter
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Gaara and Taddar I believe are still playing and capable of inviting.

Kevynne
06-06-2012, 09:36 PM
ok cool; ill try and hit you guys up :)

Mortiis
11-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Grimbrow!! I remember AoG!! long live Grobb!!

On tallon my trolls were Mortiis (shaman-main), Sammoth (War) , Ihsahn (SK). I lost my shit when I found project 99. Found through EQNext liniks.
Will always and only roll troll toons.

No game has come close to the fun we had on EQ with tallon.
Saw what WoW did to trolls and wanted to throw up, ended up rolling undead but quickly got bored of cartoonville.

Bards were the bane of the Oasis existance.. good times.

Great to see you guys are still around. This time around I wanted to roll the blue server to see everything I couldn't on tallon for obvious reasons. Yes, I miss the LGuk trains.