PDA

View Full Version : Corpse Rotted

Sodapop
03-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Starting from scratch if anyone has some totemic i can borrow/lease let me know.

http://www.screenok.com/images/wallpapers/sad%20face-373395.jpeg

Thanks,

Sodapop

Loly Taa
03-20-2012, 09:55 PM
I was going to have a fucking party for this event. I got the call when that corpse had 16h left. I was sooo excited.

Sodapop
03-20-2012, 10:01 PM
got any banded loly?

Loly Taa
03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
got any banded loly?

As much as I dislike you, I really like your spirit.

As to banded, naw- don't have any. I might be able to farm ya some large bronze in Najena tho. This doesn't mean I'll say yes on any TMO app you make however.

Tiggles
03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
I will say yes

Glitch
03-20-2012, 10:05 PM
I can log in and craft you some banded brewww

Sodapop
03-20-2012, 10:08 PM
ty glitch! i will meet you in the plane of swagger.

Loly Taa
03-20-2012, 10:09 PM
I can log in and craft you some banded brewww

Can you prz log in and touch me... just a lil?

Harrison
03-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Petition for them to get your corpse back, problem solved.

Sodapop
03-20-2012, 10:15 PM
i am banned from petitions.

Amelinda
03-20-2012, 10:53 PM
i am banned from petitions.

true story.

Though...admittedly I kind of like you, Sodapop. You've grown on me........

that's why i summoned your corpse.

i guess you can use /petition again.

Tiggles
03-20-2012, 10:54 PM
true story.

Though...admittedly I kind of like you, Sodapop. You've grown on me........

that's why i summoned your corpse.

i guess you can use /petition again.

GM favrotism

Loly Taa
03-20-2012, 10:55 PM
GM favrotism

omg totally!

Sodapop
03-20-2012, 10:56 PM
y u blow my cover amelinda. I had my corpse summoned within 3 min of logging on. gm favoritism.

teekanc
03-20-2012, 11:49 PM
GM favrotism

Sodapop
03-21-2012, 03:53 AM
`

Diggles
03-21-2012, 04:00 AM
ban

Nagach
03-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Soda i'm in your bloody country, where can I have good steak in viriginia ?

Too many fat people here !!!!!!

HappyTr33z
03-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Soda i'm in your bloody country, where can I have good steak in viriginia ?

Too many fat people here !!!!!!

I live in Virginia :P I agree. But go to Red Robin, Olive Garden, Texas Steakhouse, Buffalo Wildwings, Shaker's, and Denny's.

Szeth
03-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Dont go to any of those places Visc those are trailer trash.

If you want a real steak you gotta look for a nicer place than that.

Rilen
03-21-2012, 11:14 AM
I live in Virginia :P I agree. But go to Red Robin, Olive Garden, Texas Steakhouse, Buffalo Wildwings, Shaker's, and Denny's.

Why the hell would you eat at a place called Texas Steakhouse, in a state that is clearly not Texas?

Also the rest of that is just a step above McDonald's, and that's debatable because at least they don't have the balls to try to charge you 15$ for a plate of dog shit.

HappyTr33z
03-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Dont go to any of those places Visc those are trailer trash.

If you want a real steak you gotta look for a nicer place than that.
Haha, this guy.

HappyTr33z
03-21-2012, 11:17 AM
Why the hell would you eat at a place called Texas Steakhouse, in a state that is clearly not Texas?

Also the rest of that is just a step above McDonald's, and that's debatable because at least they don't have the balls to try to charge you 15$ for a plate of dog shit.

Daniel Tosh 2.0 over here. Sushi eatin chode. Texas Steakhouse FUCKIN ROCKS!

burkemi5
03-21-2012, 12:40 PM
if you're a baller you go to morton's steakhouse or gaucho brazilian steakhouse

iNteg
03-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Morton's is the shit. the one in Troy under the New World System's building, amirite?

Sodapop
03-21-2012, 06:13 PM
I recommend Morton's and not poor welfare fatass who said texas steakhouse. We don't even have those in texas.

Slathar
03-21-2012, 06:19 PM
i dont own a tv nor eat at chain restaurants. i read proust in a hand-crafted recliner that is stuffed with all-organic goose down. i am typing this on a typewriter.

Lovely Icecomet
03-21-2012, 06:24 PM
http://img.anongallery.org/img/4/9/fucking-hipsters-spiderman.jpg

Sodapop
03-22-2012, 12:49 AM
http://www.only-apartments.com/images/only-apartments/991/the-hipster.jpg me when i first apped to ib.

HappyTr33z
03-22-2012, 08:08 AM
I recommend Morton's and not poor welfare fatass who said texas steakhouse. We don't even have those in texas.
Bitches love Texas Steakhouse, keep hatin. Hater. I CAN SEE WHY YO MAD

KentalCowtipper
03-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Mortons is very good I'll agree. Only better steak I've found is Hyde Park Steakhouse. Unfortunately for you guys not in Ohio they're mostly based here:

Locations
* Akron
* Cleveland Beachwood
* Cleveland Downtown
* Cleveland Westlake
* Columbus Dublin
* Columbus Downtown
* Columbus Upper Arlington
* Columbus Worthington
* Pittsburgh Downtown
* Daytona Beach, FL
* Sarasota, FL
* Buffalo, NY

Anyway if you get a chance go hit them up. The Steak Au Poivre is phenomenal and the 34 oz (yes 34 oz!) Prime Rib is always good.
Prices are comparable to Mortons -we usually end up getting out of there with a bill of around $140-150 for 2 before the tip. Worth every penny.

Szeth
03-22-2012, 03:22 PM
There's a local gourmet rest. near me that serves Steak Au Poivre if you ask for it specially (I worked there in HS for awhile so I always do) and it is literally the greatest food I've ever eaten.

Like you said it's $35-45 a plate plus drinks/apps.

Sollannix
03-22-2012, 04:08 PM
As far as Virginia goes, you don't have a lot of options. Besides the restaurants mentioned where I live here in Fredericksburg, VA is a great place called Olde Towne Steak and Seafood that sounds like it's the kind of classy Steak & Lobster place your looking for.

Anyone else on this server live in Virginia?

Sollannixx Mezzinwitu
37 Chanter
Just having fun enjoying the best class in the game.

Sodapop
03-23-2012, 03:19 AM
Anyone else on this server live in Virginia?

Sollannixx Mezzinwitu
37 Chanter
Just having fun enjoying the best guild in the game.
www.themysticalorder.org

Yes people play from VA, especially service men.

I live in Texas.

Blancah
03-23-2012, 09:38 AM
Mortons is very good I'll agree. Only better steak I've found is Hyde Park Steakhouse. Unfortunately for you guys not in Ohio they're mostly based here:

Locations
* Akron
* Cleveland Beachwood
* Cleveland Downtown
* Cleveland Westlake
* Columbus Dublin
* Columbus Downtown
* Columbus Worthington
* Pittsburgh Downtown
* Daytona Beach, FL
* Sarasota, FL
* Buffalo, NY

Anyway if you get a chance go hit them up. The Steak Au Poivre is phenomenal and the 34 oz (yes 34 oz!) Prime Rib is always good.
Prices are comparable to Mortons -we usually end up getting out of there with a bill of around $140-150 for 2 before the tip. Worth every penny.

Why had I not heard of this when I was living in Canton? Next time I go visit friends around there I'll have to check it out. I pretty much lived on Longhorn for steak, Quaker Steak for wings, and Chipotle for any other meal.

iNteg
03-23-2012, 10:16 AM

Locations
* Akron
* Cleveland Beachwood
* Cleveland Downtown
* Cleveland Westlake
* Columbus Dublin
* Columbus Downtown
* Columbus Worthington
* Pittsburgh Downtown
* Daytona Beach, FL
* Sarasota, FL
* Buffalo, NY

Meh, I guess that's not a -horrible- drive for a good steak, Morton's is just an hourish closer to me :P which really doesn't matter because i'm so damn poor I almost never can afford a meal like that anyway. lol

KentalCowtipper
03-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Blancah that is a shame you hadn't heard of hyde. They really do make an incredible steak. Longhorns is like a 6/10 on my list (they make a fairly decent steak for a chain steakhouse I wont deny); Hyde is a solid 9 or 9.5. Just beyond compare. The only tastier steak I've had is when we decided we were going nuts when we took a vacation out to California and made a reservation for The French Laundry. Place cost as much as a plane ticket out there for a meal for 2 but then again life is too short not to :). Had to make the reservations 8 months in advance.

6 words.
Roasted Rib Steak with Golden Chanterelles.

If this was force fed to all vegetarians there would be no more vegetarians. It should be illegal to make food that tastes that incredible yet can only be obtained in one location.

Now I'm sitting here thinking about it with an hour to go before lunch. Bah!

Messianic
03-23-2012, 12:02 PM
I have difficulty finding places that offer good steaks without charging you 30-45 bucks a meal. I'd rather just buy the meat and cook it myself for that - even a slow cooked pan steak in butter with good seasoning is far better than a lot of places like Longhorn.

iNteg
03-23-2012, 01:41 PM
But if you don't wanna go through the hassle of going to find a good cut of meat, or properly preparing it to cook, you can't go wrong with a steak joint like Longhorn.