PDA

View Full Version : Recent server problems and IB

Tiggles
02-26-2012, 12:16 PM
According to the foh boards IB is attempting to bring down the server they recently have been griefed off of using information received by disgraced guide Hobby who has recently shown up in irc to gloat about the recent lag on the server.

Stay strong players of P99 these lowlife quitters will eventually get bored and move on to being douches on eqmac.

To any IB members who are reading this please just move on with a shred of your dignity left. Your time in the sun has faded do not rage at the coming of the night.

Aprio
02-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Link? And why was Hobby disgraced? Always seemed like a stand up guy to me.

Tiggles
02-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Look at the recent bannings of baub and motec they where two of the players implicated in the attack on the server.

And hobby was a TR member and as a guide would complete heal tr tanks during encounters.

Littlestgnome
02-26-2012, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=Tiggles;570392]According to the foh boards...QUOTE]

Well I certainly don't need any more proof than this. Top notch detective work going on here.

Tiggles
02-26-2012, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Tiggles;570392]According to the foh boards...QUOTE]

Well I certainly don't need any more proof than this. Top notch detective work going on here.

Looks like they editted it out.

I willmpost screenshots when i get home

Autotune
02-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Look at the recent bannings of baub and motec they where two of the players implicated in the attack on the server.

And hobby was a TR member and as a guide would complete heal tr tanks during encounters.

lol hilarious

Tiggles
02-26-2012, 02:10 PM
lol hilarious

Motec acutally paid real life money to pay for a professional ddos service from india using a botnet.

I hope all your rmt money wasted was worth it because the server is back now.

Nebi
02-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Motec acutally paid real life money to pay for a professional ddos service from india using a botnet.

I hope all your rmt money wasted was worth it because the server is back now.

must live a boring boring life :(

Autotune
02-26-2012, 02:15 PM
must live a boring boring life :(

sad when IB members say this about their former members.

Ashimar
02-26-2012, 02:17 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/25akaya.jpg

Amelinda
02-26-2012, 03:21 PM

Hobby was staff level 80 and was a Paladin. Staff level 80 does not have access to the #heal command which would be insta complete heal. he only had his rinky dink pally heals and could maybe LoH once.

He never interfered in raids.

Never mind the fact I was normally at Trak raids and Hobby always sat over on the side with me to fraps. He was level 80 and I was level 80. When GM invis you can see anyone your level or lower. I could see him and never saw anything fruity.

Baervan
02-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Wow, whoever that Tiggles moron is took my little joke and ran with it.

What a douchebag.

Tiggles
02-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Hobby was staff level 80 and was a Paladin. Staff level 80 does not have access to the #heal command which would be insta complete heal. he only had his rinky dink pally heals and could maybe LoH once.

He never interfered in raids.

Never mind the fact I was normally at Trak raids and Hobby always sat over on the side with me to fraps. He was level 80 and I was level 80. When GM invis you can see anyone your level or lower. I could see him and never saw anything fruity.

Hobby also was able to recharge his soulfire that he always carried and used it to help IB clear sky.

Noted you would not know this as you where not a guide yet but if you ask big uthgaard he will tell you.

Daldaen
02-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Yea Soulfire.

If you can create the item you can use its clicks destroy and make a new one.

Amelinda
02-26-2012, 04:24 PM
can't summon/create items unless you are staff level 200+

Tiggles
02-26-2012, 04:34 PM
can't summon/create items unless you are staff level 200+

Not hard to recharge when you can zone everywhere

Jiggles
02-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Tiggles you used to be a good troll, what happened?

Have you lost your passion? This is like watching someone die right in front of me.. :(

Tiggles
02-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Tiggles you used to be a good troll, what happened?

Have you lost your passion? This is like watching someone die right in front of me.. :(

Shouldent you be leveling in eqmac right now friend?

Jiggles
02-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Shouldent you be leveling in eqmac right now friend?

I am! Everquest has lots of downtime though.

What happened to you Tiggles?

Tiggles
02-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Does this mean the faggots still playing here are actually going to make a raid rotation now?

I dunno man

With IB gone I dont think TMO has any reason to be nice to VD since they showed there true colors.

I'd be more then happy to allow other guilds to compete for lower raid targets uncontested or even rotate them but as long as VD is being crushed into the ground I'm down for anything.

Autotune
02-26-2012, 06:24 PM
as long as VD is being crushed into the ground I'm down for anything.

Chanur
02-26-2012, 09:13 PM
I dunno man

With IB gone I dont think TMO has any reason to be nice to VD since they showed there true colors.

I'd be more then happy to allow other guilds to compete for lower raid targets uncontested or even rotate them but as long as VD is being crushed into the ground I'm down for anything.

Perhaps they could teach you English and ethics?

Autotune
02-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Perhaps they could teach you English and ethics?

confirmed MBF

Chanur
02-26-2012, 09:27 PM
confirmed MBF

MBF? Sorry I don't speak Hillbilly. You will need to stop fucking your brother long enough to translate.

Mantel
02-26-2012, 09:33 PM
I dunno man

Like you have ANY say in what TMO does... your a forum troll who hardly ever raids and is a peon in tmo. In fact I remeber the officer meeting we had and were considering kickin you out, because countless members complained to us about your shitty attitude,and all your forum BS. You are a fucking fat troll brew, that not a damn person in TMO likes. GG

Autotune
02-26-2012, 09:36 PM
MBF? Sorry I don't speak Hillbilly. You will need to stop fucking your brother long enough to translate.

indeed, very MBF.

Autotune
02-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Like you have ANY say in what TMO does... your a forum troll who hardly ever raids and is a peon in tmo. In fact I remeber the officer meeting we had and were considering kickin you out, because countless members complained to us about your shitty attitude,and all your forum BS. You are a fucking fat troll brew, that not a damn person in TMO likes. GG

lol, seems almost like he described himself.

Arteker
02-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Me first meeting with Hobby w as a result of me first petition about 2 ibs who ksed quilmane long years ago.

they wanted to give me 1kpp but i bitched and hobby poped . Blabla buffed me, then tp two of the ibs and left me alone in south karana . great job

Quickfingers
02-27-2012, 12:26 AM
Me first meeting with Hobby w as a result of me first petition about 2 ibs who ksed quilmane long years ago.

they wanted to give me 1kpp but i bitched and hobby poped . Blabla buffed me, then tp two of the ibs and left me alone in south karana . great job

Its common knowledge he was corrupt and shit hence why he was removed

Harrison
02-27-2012, 12:37 AM
Man tmo having a meltdown again?

Accusing hobby of ddos? rofl

You're so bad.

Quickfingers
02-27-2012, 12:41 AM

You're so bad.

I'll take a pound of Smoked turkey a pound of tavern ham and half a pound of sharp american.

THINLY SLICED YOU RETARD

Jimes
02-27-2012, 02:16 AM
Why does this fat shit post here? Do you even play on this server?

Harrison
02-27-2012, 02:19 AM

You're so bad.

Smyd
02-27-2012, 05:36 AM

This wins the p99 forum. He needs some sort of ingame reward....hahahahaha

No sarcasm btw, this post is hilarious

BruizeLee
02-27-2012, 06:38 AM
UTHGAARD COME BACK DUDE

Ereet
02-27-2012, 06:43 AM
I've got no love for most of IB since a lot of them who were my "friends" did a real 180 after I quit, and I've clearly got no problem admitting the fact that I've cheated now that I don't really play in the raid scene anymore. That being said, I really have no reason to lie to defend them or my already tarnished reputation on this server. To my knowledge Hobby never assisted healing on our raids. I probably still have logs of every raid I was on and if you want to give me an encounter you think Hobby healed on I can sift through it using GamParse and provide any healing information I might have (my logs go back to a few weeks before I was made an officer in DA, so like, March/April of 2010).

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it certainly wasn't normal, nor was it anything I ever noticed and I parsed every fight I was present for. As an econ / statistics nerd I always got a hard on for analyzing encounter data.

I mean, if you really think this happened, I would imagine there were certain instances that made you suspicious. I would think if it were such a problem Uth would have some data to back it up. Just based on my experience I feel like this is claim is nothing more than wild conjecture and conspiracy theories from people who very clearly still have an axe to grind with a guild that doesn't even play here anymore.

Deanob
02-27-2012, 09:51 AM
According to the foh boards IB is attempting to bring down the server they recently have been griefed off of using information received by disgraced guide Hobby who has recently shown up in irc to gloat about the recent lag on the server.

Stay strong players of P99 these lowlife quitters will eventually get bored and move on to being douches on eqmac.

To any IB members who are reading this please just move on with a shred of your dignity left. Your time in the sun has faded do not rage at the coming of the night.

This thread is worse than an episode of conspiracy theory hosted by Jessie Ventura.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66337

Boy you must feel pretty stupid now eh?

Quickfingers
02-27-2012, 11:51 AM
This thread is worse than an episode of conspiracy theory hosted by Jessie Ventura.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66337

Boy you must feel pretty stupid now eh?

Cover up

Nedala
02-27-2012, 12:14 PM
The sad part is tiggles is just spewing propaganda like he always did. He is very aware nothing of this true, but uthgaard does actually believe the bullshit he is saying :eek:

god you are retarded . the day uthgaard quit was the best day for p99.

EnnoiaII
02-27-2012, 12:36 PM
The sad part is tiggles is just spewing propaganda like he always did. He is very aware nothing of this true, but uthgaard does actually believe the bullshit he is saying :eek:

No, the best day for P99 was the day you fucktards decided to leave and stop shitting up the server with your cheating, immature 'gimme gimme all for me' attitudes and your bullshit raid drama.

Nirgon
02-27-2012, 12:43 PM
The community demands to know why Richgirl was unbanned.

Admit your mistakes! Come into the light!

LordFresh
02-27-2012, 01:06 PM

I agree, but that day was also the best day in tiggles (quickfingers) life.. he got more "alone/home" time from his mantoy (uthgaard). And he got his free epic.. See post on this:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66348

LordFresh
02-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Rogean and nilbog don't want anyone who stands up for what's right, just people who do bend over and don't look too deeply into their logs. Shit, they still don't have anyone else who can look at the logs after my exposés.

yea and GMs who give out free shit. see this post:

And this post:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65387

The rules of the server have always been = You fuck up a turnin, its on you.

Uthgaard did what he wanted/ when he wanted. You were a volunteer and acted like the boss.. and you werent.

Go ahead and call me work about it, wouldnt be the first time you have called someones job about a game related problem trying to get them fired. You were a faggot sir.

Faywind
02-27-2012, 02:14 PM
No, the best day for P99 was the day you fucktards decided to leave and stop shitting up the server with your cheating, immature 'gimme gimme all for me' attitudes and your bullshit raid drama.

QFT

Autotune
02-27-2012, 02:35 PM
yea and GMs who give out free shit. see this post:

And this post:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65387

The rules of the server have always been = You fuck up a turnin, its on you.

Uthgaard did what he wanted/ when he wanted. You were a volunteer and acted like the boss.. and you werent.

Go ahead and call me work about it, wouldnt be the first time you have called someones job about a game related problem trying to get them fired. You were a faggot sir.

QFMBF