PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 4 rogue LFG

Thiefzer0
02-23-2012, 12:04 AM
Exp is super slow as solo rogue, and although I heard melee are basically useless in pvp I think that will get balanced in time and I really enjoy rogue. So with that out of the way, are there any guilds that are recruiting? I just want people to level with that's all, and some friends would be cool. I played Jimbeam, rogue on SZ, not sure if anyone remembers me or not. Hit me up in game, rogue is named Stahbz. Thanks!

SamwiseRed
02-23-2012, 12:07 AM
2 ways to remedy this outside twinking, either solo near crushbone and collect/turnin CB belts or if you wanna get some real xp solo in and around Blackburrow (near Qeynos) and collect gnoll fangs. Turn those in for mad xp. need to be around lvl 5 to attempt either or untwinked. hell maybe ill just pl yo nub ass if i log back on. we shall see if I get wife agro in a bit, if not ill at least get you a couple of levels.

gloinz
02-23-2012, 12:38 AM
godspeed noble lvl 4 rogue

Thiefzer0
02-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Lol I am just playing for a break from Rift, enjoying the oldschool challenge again. Look forward to getting high enough for dual wield lol...

Thiefzer0
02-23-2012, 03:10 PM
The exp bonus is pretty helpful btw. Thanks to some buffs from strangers and a nice little CB group I made it to level 9.