PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Guild: Conservative Party of Norrath

Spongeboobsquirepants
01-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Conservative Party of Norrath was made primarily because when I started last weekend my buddies and I couldn't even level because we kept getting picked off by some semi-twinked toons in faydwer. I'd like to get enough guildies to try and hunt down people such as these. So anyways, if you'd like to join hit Dixiecrat with a tell, and if you have any questions hit Dixiecrat as well.

Happy hunting!

Humerox
01-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Welcome and good luck! Roll a mage or two in your crew to keep them nasty twinks at bay.

bakkily
01-17-2012, 04:11 PM
yea it happens, but the thing that i did while lvling 1-15, most of it was solo, i just found camps that no one else would xp, or while in blackburrow, when i saw another person or people in the zone, i just mind my own buisness and xp and try to stay away from them

Tombom
01-17-2012, 09:27 PM
yea it happens, but the thing that i did while lvling 1-15, most of it was solo, i just found camps that no one else would xp, or while in blackburrow, when i saw another person or people in the zone, i just mind my own buisness and xp and try to stay away from them

you are the best man, love your play style