PDA

View Full Version : Forum Bigot: Jilena

Hasbinbad
04-14-2010, 08:39 AM
jews, faggots, ******s, pussies, spics, crackers, nerds, pedos, losers, fat basement dwelling jobless retards
The prohibition against personal attacks applies equally to all forum-goers. It is as unacceptable to attack a user with a history of foolish or boorish behavior, or even one who has been subject to disciplinary action, as it is to attack any other user. People make mistakes, but they are encouraged to learn from them and change their ways. Personal attacks are contrary to this spirit and damaging to the work of running this server.There is no rule that is objective and not open to interpretation on what constitutes a personal attack as opposed to constructive discussion, but some types of comments are absolutely never acceptable:

-Racial, sexual, homophobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities) directed against another contributor. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual preference, or ethnicity is not a legitimate excuse.

Hasbinbad
04-14-2010, 08:41 AM
fags

jilena
04-14-2010, 08:48 AM
-Racial, sexual, homophobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities) directed against another contributor. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual preference, or ethnicity is not a legitimate excuse.

I think maybe you should re-read this rule again, and then reread my post. Notice where it says "directed".

Thanks.

Gwence
04-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Your surname is Bearjew, and you're calling other people bigots? Priceless.

TheDudeAbides
04-14-2010, 08:52 AM

It's from a movie you fucking retard

Sono_hito
04-14-2010, 08:54 AM

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0908/the-bear-jew-inglourious-basterds-donnie-donowitz-bear-jew-n-demotivational-poster-1251053330.jpg

Humerox
04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Man, all I got to say is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZMW7aimb8

Gwence
04-14-2010, 08:57 AM
NO WAY, WHAT MOVIE?

Doesnt change the idea that it is potentially offensive to people. It's hard to be the internet police when you havent already cleaned yourself up.

Sono_hito
04-14-2010, 09:00 AM
NO WAY, WHAT MOVIE?

Doesnt change the idea that it is potentially offensive to people. It's hard to be the internet police when you havent already cleaned yourself up.

I hardly see how, in context, "Bear Jew" is really offensive? He was a fucking badass nazi killing jew. Sure, if you have issues with violence or killing in general, yeah, that portion could be offensive. Otherwise, stop being offended/sensitive whenever someone says "jew", even in a non-slur sense.

Omnimorph
04-14-2010, 09:06 AM
I hardly see how, in context, "Bear Jew" is really offensive? He was a fucking badass nazi killing jew. Sure, if you have issues with violence or killing in general, yeah, that portion could be offensive. Otherwise, stop being offended/sensitive whenever someone says "jew", even in a non-slur sense.

And yet saying the word fag, even though it's not directed at anyone is warrant to be called a bigot. This isn't the place for logic and reason buddy.

Gwence
04-14-2010, 09:07 AM
Im not offended by it, Im not really offended by anything that gets typed out online, mainly because it doesnt matter at all.

But Im sure someone out there finds it offensive. Their's probably something offensive about everyone which means we probably shouldnt be judging or policing each other, cuz it's stupid.

Humerox
04-14-2010, 09:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

jilena
04-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Humerox lives on youtube!

Humerox
04-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Tooooo much drama, lol. :D

Sono_hito
04-14-2010, 09:12 AM
And yet saying the word fag, even though it's not directed at anyone is warrant to be called a bigot. This isn't the place for logic and reason buddy.

heh. I guess i dont even register when i see it any more. I used to be offended for people when i saw/heard "slurs" but after becomming furry and having 10million people chanting "furfag yiff in hell" (kind of a non-sequiter when 2/3rds of furrys, like myself, arent even gay) on teh interwebs it all just kind of blobs together and you just dont notice it.

jilena
04-14-2010, 09:13 AM
Im not offended by it, Im not really offended by anything that gets typed out online, mainly because it doesnt matter at all.

But Im sure someone out there finds it offensive. Their's probably something offensive about everyone which means we probably shouldnt be judging or policing each other, cuz it's stupid.

I am offended by your lack of taking offense to other people being offended by something that was not really intended to be offensive.

jilena
04-14-2010, 09:16 AM
For some reason your princess bride youtube video had a link to a video about breast feeding an 8 year old when it finished.

Omnimorph
04-14-2010, 09:17 AM
I think we can all take from this that it's a good thing the servers are back up soon :p

Then we can go back to having the forums be exclusively for "<soandso> trained me omgz!!!" threads.

Sono_hito
04-14-2010, 09:20 AM
I am offended by your lack of taking offense to other people being offended by something that was not really intended to be offensive.

fdsfgs

sandimas
04-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Bear Jew offends me...

I'm 1/5th nazi.