PDA

View Full Version : Forum Bigot: Omnimorph

Hasbinbad
04-14-2010, 06:46 AM
You disagree with someone and they're an idiot, they'll forego logic and call you a fag.
There is no rule that is objective and not open to interpretation on what constitutes a personal attack as opposed to constructive discussion, but some types of comments are absolutely never acceptable:

-Racial, sexual, homophobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities) directed against another contributor. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual preference, or ethnicity is not a legitimate excuse.

Omnimorph
04-14-2010, 07:03 AM
Yep, that's me, always trolling all over the place calling people racial slurs and what not :/

Look at all my posts if you want to see all the hate i have for minorities...:rolleyes:

jilena
04-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Get out of here bigot!

Just curious, isn't calling someone a bigot a personal attack?

Hasbinbad
04-14-2010, 08:35 AM
-Accusations about personal behavior that lack evidence.

Omnimorph
04-14-2010, 08:40 AM
By that logic should I go through the whole forum and create individual threads for anyone who says the word fag? :eek:

Some people have far too much time on their hands...

jilena
04-14-2010, 08:52 AM
I have far too much time on my hands. This is what happens when you are working from home and your MMO server of choice is down.

Omnimorph
04-14-2010, 09:18 AM
I have far too much time on my hands. This is what happens when you are working from home and your MMO server of choice is down.

is cool. we're fellow bigots afterall *highfive!* we should start a guild!

Sono_hito
04-14-2010, 09:24 AM
is cool. we're fellow bigots afterall *highfive!* we should start a guild!

<BIGOTS OF EQ>

I can see it now, we are so bigoted, we hate ourselves!

Aeolwind
04-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Hasbin, I'm locking all your threads, probably going to delete them, stop slinging shit if you can't take it maybe?