this is the best troll ive seen yet A+

good work Aru, app to B$ we are looking for players of your calibur

I wish I could troll this good, Tombom.

pickled_heretic
11-23-2011, 05:32 PM
But then wer're back to linguistics.

And on the "******" part

"******, u so crazy." "You're just a f'n ******."

The first statement would get you a hug. The second wouldn't.

Context.

We were never off of linguistics.

"****** u so crazy" is still inappropriate if someone finds it inappropriate. You haven't proven anything.

Knuckle
11-23-2011, 05:34 PM
But then wer're back to linguistics.

And on the "******" part

"******, u so crazy." "You're just a f'n ******."

The first statement would get you a hug. The second wouldn't.

Context.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIAkfnUpi2I?version=3&feature=player_profilepage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIAkfnUpi2I?version=3&feature=player_profilepage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Knuckle
11-23-2011, 05:35 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIAkfnUpi2I?version=3&feature=player_profilepage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIAkfnUpi2I?version=3&feature=player_profilepage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

http://www.youtube.com/user/SmedyEverquest#p/u/15/xIAkfnUpi2I

Aruden
11-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Also, anyone reading this thread who has a conscience and hasn't voted against "Holocaust" in this (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53259) poll, I encourage you to do so.

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:36 PM
I wish I could troll this good, Tombom.

welp this has really blown up reguardless, you had to know the attention this would bring on a forum like this. PM a gm if its such an issue, you've had your fill of attention it looks like you forumslut. enjoy

purest
11-23-2011, 05:37 PM
The Auschwitz Band
http://revisionists.com/photos/kz-band1.jpg

The Auschwitz Swimming Pool.
http://revisionists.com/photos/auschwitz_pool.jpg

Notice the fence on the right. Proof positive that the pool was on the INSIDE of the Camp, and accessable for the inmates.

Damn I dont even have a pool!

Aruden
11-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks, Knuckles. Reported to Youtube.

Humerox
11-23-2011, 05:40 PM
We were never off of linguistics.

"****** u so crazy" is still inappropriate if someone finds it inappropriate. You haven't proven anything.

Then why would it make a difference to know what you meant when you called me a "******"? If I found it inappropriate, that is. Your meaning would be irrelevent, according to your own argument.

Aruden
11-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Purest, why haven't you sourced any of your info? Could it be because you get it from a blatantly unobjective source? Golly jee!

Man up you racist.

pickled_heretic
11-23-2011, 05:42 PM
purest is wehrmacht?

purest
11-23-2011, 05:43 PM
http://revisionists.com/photos/prision_conditions2.jpg

Auschwitz Barracks with mowed lawns, heated barracks, comfortable beds, flush toilets, running water, and even a swimming pool for inmates.

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:44 PM

YOU PIECE OF SHIT ****** HOW COULD YOU REPORT SPIELBURG!?!?

Humerox
11-23-2011, 05:52 PM

Now that's pitiful.

Aruden
11-23-2011, 05:53 PM
purest is troll. /ignored

Recycled Children
11-23-2011, 06:34 PM
purest is a fuckin' terrible troll. /laughedat

Autotune
11-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Google, define holocaust - The google abides.

hol·o·caust/ˈhäləˌkôst/

Noun:

1) Destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, esp. caused by fire or nuclear war: "a nuclear holocaust".

2) The mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–45.

Until 2 becomes 1 and 1 becomes 2, stfu.

Skekekke
11-23-2011, 08:04 PM
TL;DR all pages...

Resolution... If you don't like their name... PK them.

Aruden
11-23-2011, 08:07 PM
If it comes to that. I just think it reflects poorly on the server as a whole and the GMs who run it if they tolerate this nonsense.

Skekekke
11-23-2011, 08:10 PM
Didn't know you payed to play here and they OWE you something.

Aruden
11-23-2011, 08:12 PM
They owe it to themselves, as we all do, to not tolerate racism.

Skekekke
11-23-2011, 08:13 PM
Go occupy something if you're that sensitive.

Humerox
11-23-2011, 08:24 PM
They owe it to themselves, as we all do, to not tolerate racism.

They don't. There is nothing racist about "Holocaust" as a guild name.

Aruden
11-23-2011, 08:55 PM
There is something racist about identifying yourselves as the perpetrators of a "Holocaust" that the majority of English speakers--as very clearly demonstrated by The Chicago Manual of Style, my google argument, and just plain common sense--identify with the "Holocaust."

Aruden
11-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Even if you don't personally associate "Holocaust" with the "Holocaust" then you must concede that many, if not the majority of English speakers, do. Refusing to acknowledge that widespread association is completely absurd.

Aruden
11-23-2011, 09:00 PM
And to disregard the fact that having a guild called "Holocaust" on the server offends a large demographic is racist, immoral, and simply out of touch with reality, as demonstrated by the aforementioned poll.

Autotune
11-23-2011, 09:02 PM
And to disregard the fact that having a guild called "Holocaust" on the server offends a large demographic is racist, immoral, and simply out of touch with reality, as demonstrated by the aforementioned poll.

No matter how you try to spin it, you are still wrong.

Skekekke
11-23-2011, 09:02 PM
We aren't playing word association here. We're playing red99.

Autotune
11-23-2011, 09:06 PM
People being offended by words is what is wrong with the world. Do yourself a favor and stop being a pussy. Your "words hurt" mentality is only going to ruin any child you have/will have.

Diggles
11-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Diggles, picture everyone you love and know. Your parents, your siblings, your wife, your children, your friends. Everyone.

Now imagine 2 out of 3 of were brutally murdered.

That was the fate of European Jewry.

If you want to make light of that, its on you.
Except, you didn't experience this, much like I didn't. Stop trying to act like it offends you, you want attention and you hate Cast (with good reason)

Humerox
11-23-2011, 09:27 PM
I disagree. The word is being used in its primary definition.

As to racism:

'The Holocaust' embodies the pathology that among the world's sufferers, 'Jews' alone have a unique claim on history as the only people who underwent a holocaust. It is this sick racism which is the all-corrupting force at the core of the modern zeitgeist.

Aruden
11-23-2011, 10:10 PM
[Most English speakers associate "holocaust" with "Holocaust"] does not equal [Jews are the only ones who underwent a holocaust]

To make or even reiterate that claim requires some mind-blowing stupidity.

Diggles, I don't know or hate Cast.

Autotune, the GMs support name moderation. You can't make a guild called "Nig*er Lynchers." Why? Because its racist and offensive. The GMs and I agree in principle, just not in degree. I'm making the case that "Holocaust" falls under the same category and should be moderated.

If I'm seeking attention its because I think that this issue deserves attention. You're welcome to assume to the contrary. I couldn't care less.

Diggles
11-23-2011, 10:16 PM
great, address the end part of my post and not the first

YOU DID NOT SURVIVE THE HOLOCAUST. NO ONE YOU KNOW SURVIVED IT

pickled_heretic
11-23-2011, 10:24 PM
I disagree. The word is being used in its primary definition.

As to racism:

'The Holocaust' embodies the pathology that among the world's sufferers, 'Jews' alone have a unique claim on history as the only people who underwent a holocaust. It is this sick racism which is the all-corrupting force at the core of the modern zeitgeist.

Starting to sound a bit like Purest here...

Aruden
11-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Diggles, if someone made a guild called "The Rape of Nanking" I would be offended even if I didn't know anyone was killed in The Rape of Nanking.

People don't need to be victims of a genocide in order to empathize with and be sensitive to the people who did.

My neighbor and close friend is a holocaust survivor. She was sent to a concentration camp and separated from her parents and siblings. During a physical, the doctor explained that he could help her escape if she could play dead. She agreed to the plan. Nazi soldiers stripped her and dumped her into a pit of corpses outside of the camp. She was nine. When the soldiers left, she climbed out and ran, stark-naked, into the forest. She was taken in by compassionate strangers. None of her immediate family survived the camps. She's one of the sweetest, funniest people I know.

Many of my friends had family die in the holocaust, and some of my family died fighting the Nazis.

How do you people live with yourselves?

Humerox
11-23-2011, 10:55 PM
[Most English speakers associate "holocaust" with "Holocaust"] does not equal [Jews are the only ones who underwent a holocaust]

It does for the the English speakers that make that association. Ask most English speakers about the Greek or Chinese Holocaust, and they'll either give you a blank stare, or erroneously assume you're talking about Greeks or Chinese killed by Nazis. There's a reason people are uniformed, but there's not nearly the space to go into that. Suffice to say it's pretty pissy.

You keep blathering "racism". What is there about naming a guild "Holocaust" that is racist, when at best it's an unintentional ethnophaulism...one created only by misinterpretation?

Humerox
11-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Starting to sound a bit like Purest here...

Calling "Holocaust" as a guild name racist is as stupid as calling Jews racist for claiming the Holocaust. Was prolly a whoosh moment save for a select few.

pickled_heretic
11-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Calling "Holocaust" as a guild name racist is as stupid as calling Jews racist for claiming the Holocaust. Was prolly a whoosh moment save for a select few.

The whoosh moment came a long time ago, when you posted the chicago style guide that said "Holocaust" almost always refers to the historical massacre of millions of jews. Forget that ever happened though.

Humerox
11-23-2011, 11:26 PM
The whoosh moment came a long time ago, when you posted the chicago style guide that said "Holocaust" almost always refers to the historical massacre of millions of jews. Forget that ever happened though.

You're forgetting that <Holocaust> is a proper noun identifying an entity (a guild) in the context used. Tell me what the rules for capitilization are.

Autotune
11-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Diggles, if someone made a guild called "The Rape of Nanking" I would be offended even if I didn't know anyone was killed in The Rape of Nanking.

People don't need to be victims of a genocide in order to empathize with and be sensitive to the people who did.

My neighbor and close friend is a holocaust survivor. She was sent to a concentration camp and separated from her parents and siblings. During a physical, the doctor explained that he could help her escape if she could play dead. She agreed to the plan. Nazi soldiers stripped her and dumped her into a pit of corpses outside of the camp. She was nine. When the soldiers left, she climbed out and ran, stark-naked, into the forest. She was taken in by compassionate strangers. None of her immediate family survived the camps. She's one of the sweetest, funniest people I know.

Many of my friends had family die in the holocaust, and some of my family died fighting the Nazis.

How do you people live with yourselves?

Holocaust has nothing to do with race. Genocide, however, does.
You could name a guild Genocide and it still wouldn't be offensive.
Slave Labor, Slave Force and other Slave guild names should be allowed too.

guild names like "African ****** Slaves" wouldn't cut it, nor would "****** Slaves" or "Jewish ****** Genocidery" or "****** Jewocaust"

i am pretty sure the word holocaust predates Jewish people, get off it's nuts.

loopholbrook
11-24-2011, 12:33 AM
I can't believe all of the double standards that the FIVE of you are implicating. You say one thing and then when somebody shows you what you said is retarded you say the exact opposite. I wish that the five of you would be switched with the Jews that died in THE Holocaust. Can somebody please close this thread? It's not going anywhere.

Aruden
11-24-2011, 12:43 AM
except truelandia despite all your attempts to derail it.

all aboard lulz!

Aruden
11-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Autotune, if you actually read the thread you would see that your relevant points were addressed pages ago. I'm not going to reiterate them.

Autotune
11-24-2011, 12:57 AM
Autotune, if you actually read the thread you would see that your relevant points were addressed pages ago. I'm not going to reiterate them.

Doesn't matter.

If holocaust was any way offensive, it would have never been allowed to be a guild. Just because you have a problem with it, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Judging by the poll (which can be manipulated) the majority of the people don't agree with you.

Aruden
11-24-2011, 12:58 AM
"Judging by the poll (which can be manipulated) the majority of the people don't agree with you."

Again, read earlier posts.

Truth
11-24-2011, 01:00 AM
If only they had finished the job we wouldn't have this retarded thread

loopholbrook
11-24-2011, 01:00 AM
"Judging by the poll (which can be manipulated) the majority of the people don't agree with you."

Again, read earlier posts.

You can't have double standards. What don't you get about that?

Diggles
11-24-2011, 01:16 AM

lululalana
11-24-2011, 01:52 AM

jewish irl + laughed at this

georgie
11-24-2011, 01:54 AM
THIS IS BULLSHIT

Smyd
11-24-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm sure the word holocaust existed before "The Holocaust".

In closing : You are a turd. Sensitive people such as yourself should carry a spare box of tissues in case of random outbursts of emotion.

PS. I didn't read any more than the 1st page of posts.
PPS. HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST HOLOCAUST (I hope you're offended.)
PPPS. Had a long day at work, feels good to take it out on you. Woo!

Smyd
11-24-2011, 10:23 AM
I also believe we have been trolled HARD

Aruden
11-24-2011, 10:33 AM

Are these kind of racist jokes tolerated in RnF?

Aruden
11-24-2011, 10:35 AM
Smyd, if you didn't have the attention span of a raccoon and actually read the thread, you would know why your point, which I'm reluctant to even acknowledge as such, is idiotic.

karsten
11-24-2011, 12:12 PM
dude you arent allowed to get upset at holocaust and then turn around and call smyd a coon, jus sayin'

mitic
11-24-2011, 12:12 PM
name change as soon this thread hits page 40

karsten
11-24-2011, 12:15 PM
i mean that just ain't right

Aruden
11-24-2011, 12:42 PM
dude you arent allowed to get upset at holocaust and then turn around and call smyd a coon, jus sayin'

lol

Aruden
11-24-2011, 03:29 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/mo1sx/need_help_racist_video_game_admin/

Cwall
11-24-2011, 03:30 PM
oh god he's a redditfag

is this guy serious?

Diggles
11-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Yeah, deal with it or hit the showers you fucking kike.

Aruden
11-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Congratulations on being a racist, Diggles. You're a special snowflake.

Diggles
11-24-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

Arclyte
11-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Niggles*

Jerry Garcia
11-24-2011, 04:26 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/mo1sx/need_help_racist_video_game_admin/

Snitch (http://youtu.be/ULmYKEZX_X0)

Truth
11-24-2011, 04:41 PM

If you can't stand subtle inflammatory comments when you parade around with your Jew guilt then you're not going to last long on this server.

Get the fuck out of here with your reddit bullshit too. No one there gives a fuck either laff

Truth
11-24-2011, 04:42 PM
stop getting mad at video games

Truth
11-24-2011, 04:46 PM
btw joke wasn't racist. Jews are not a race, any more than Anglicans or Catholics. Part of the persistence of anti-semitism lies in the thoughtless assumption that there is a race of people known as Jews, instead of a collection of individuals who have certain beliefs. Categorizing Jews as a "race" only makes sense if one rejects the idea of "race" as referring to something biologically determinate. Race is a social construction, and, in many of the ways Jews have been constructed, we've been constructed as racially other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

0 out of 0 Matches for exact term 'race'

lululalana
11-24-2011, 05:40 PM
The Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‎‎ ISO 259-3 Yhudim Israeli pronunciation [jehu'dim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and ethnoreligious group originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.

An ethnoreligious group (or ethno-religious group) is an ethnic group of people whose members are also unified by a common religious background. Ethnoreligious communities define their ethnic identity neither exclusively by ancestral heritage nor simply by religious affiliation, but often through a combination of both

lululalana
11-24-2011, 05:42 PM
"Racism" and "racial discrimination" are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of their somatic (i.e. "racial") differences. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination

lululalana
11-24-2011, 05:43 PM
u got served

Aprisle
11-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Haha I can't wait to kill this guy in game.

Truth
11-24-2011, 05:57 PM
i was just trolln

lululalana
11-24-2011, 05:59 PM
o

lululalana
11-24-2011, 05:59 PM
still served u tho™

Truth
11-24-2011, 06:01 PM
n0

Truth
11-24-2011, 06:02 PM
because the UN is such a trustworthy authority

Aruden
11-24-2011, 06:06 PM
u got served

lululalana
11-24-2011, 06:09 PM
uh yes™

lululalana
11-24-2011, 06:10 PM
The largest peer reviewed encyclopedia in the world is not a credible source
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45560

lululalana
11-24-2011, 06:14 PM
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1079/naezowned.jpg

Truth
11-24-2011, 06:22 PM
mq2 photoshop clearly made 2 accounts

Autotune
11-24-2011, 06:32 PM
I don't remember seeing Jew on the check box. It's always like White/other, African American, Native American, Mexican, Pacific Islander, Asian.

I so am going to change my race to Jew tho.

Diggles
11-24-2011, 06:35 PM
I put Wood Elf under Other.

Truth
11-24-2011, 06:38 PM
I don't remember seeing Jew on the check box. It's always like White/other, African American, Native American, Mexican, Pacific Islander, Asian.

I so am going to change my race to Jew tho.

I don't see Jew on the 2010 SAT scores by race (http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171) from 1990 to 2010.

Truth
11-24-2011, 06:39 PM
2010 is just what I googled to find it but thats a .gov this aint no wiki article Jew not race

Truth
11-24-2011, 06:40 PM
why dont you trust the government??

Truth
11-24-2011, 06:41 PM
oya btw those scores prove so many racial stereotypes kinda funny how it worked out

Truth
11-24-2011, 06:42 PM
like even positive ones about azn's im just sayin

lululalana
11-24-2011, 07:26 PM
the SATs are a joke u could train a monkey to get an 800 on the math, and pretty much the same for CR/W

Knuckle
11-25-2011, 01:20 AM
the SATs are a joke u could train a monkey to get an 800 on the math, and pretty much the same for CR/W

:confused::confused::confused:

Smyd
11-25-2011, 07:32 AM
Smyd, if you didn't have the attention span of a raccoon and actually read the thread, you would know why your point, which I'm reluctant to even acknowledge as such, is idiotic.

*yawwwwwwwwwwwn*

Aruden
11-28-2011, 12:00 PM
I keep reading all these Holocaust jokes, Anne Frankly, I'm sick of them.

valithteezee
11-28-2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.cohen-levi.org/

Being Jewish is confirmed by DNA and Genealogy i.e. racial attributes.

Jerry Garcia
11-28-2011, 01:23 PM

Arkyani
11-28-2011, 01:47 PM
A holocaust is a religious animal sacrifice that is completely consumed by fire. The word derives from the Ancient Greek holocaustos (ὁλόκαυστος from ὅλος "whole" + καυστός "burnt"), which is used solely for one of the major forms of sacrifice. --- Wikipedia

Holocaust = Burnt Offering

dcapotos
11-28-2011, 01:56 PM
This thread sucks, would someone please just kill off all the Jews and move on already?

pickled_heretic
11-28-2011, 02:47 PM
A holocaust is a religious animal sacrifice that is completely consumed by fire. The word derives from the Ancient Greek holocaustos (ὁλόκαυστος from ὅλος "whole" + καυστός "burnt"), which is used solely for one of the major forms of sacrifice. --- Wikipedia

Holocaust = Burnt Offering

as posted several times already, Holocaust (capitalized) almost always refers to the Judeocide... what is the guild's name again?

Animalmother
11-28-2011, 03:06 PM

Only your problem. Stop play videogames and go and mastrubate on crywall :D

Knuckle
11-28-2011, 03:12 PM
as posted several times already, Holocaust (capitalized) almost always refers to the Judeocide... what is the guild's name again?

guilds name is holocaust like all the other lowercase guilds.

Truth
11-28-2011, 03:23 PM
http://www.cohen-levi.org/

Being Jewish is confirmed by DNA and Genealogy i.e. racial attributes.

If you want to make an argument about hewbrewites egyptian slave mudblood offsprings being a separate race, I might concede.

Now you're starting to get it.

Truth
11-28-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean mudblood

everything else stands

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/4/14/4c3a47eb-6972-4d9b-9b06-584b13165767.jpg

Evolution
11-28-2011, 05:07 PM
As a Jew who is proud of my heritage, I find the name incredibly offensive and I'm surprised that GMs have tolerated it until now.

You guys are hard-working, dedicated, and try to run your server justly. Do you really want to be remembered as the people who tolerated this kind of racism on your server?

I am sorry but you are an absolute moron sir, the thing you keep forgetting is EQ is a game and is to be taken as such, racism my ass, you're looking for attention and a troll who happens to be jewish (worst kind of troll).

I would be inclined to think Call of Duty games to be more racist then anything due to the fact it's always RUSSIA vs USA is bloody battles with decapitations and destruction of each race, would you agree Mr Stein? or would you say it's just a game. Good day

Knuckle
11-28-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't think everquest is the right game for mr. aruden, the blatant racism towards black folk is quite evident(on their own island in eternal battle with eachother eastcoast west coast style).

Aruden
11-29-2011, 02:10 AM
I quit.

Enjoy your circle-jerk you dimwitted bigots.

Q. How do you circumcise a red99 player?
A. Uppercut his sister

fodd
11-29-2011, 03:35 AM
Enjoy your circle-jerk you dimwitted bigots.

Q. How do you circumcise a red99 player?
A. Uppercut his sister

wow dude, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I guess it's alright for you to make sideways remarks about a certain group of white people though, right? only took 36 pages to expose this hypocritical bigoted piece of shit.

Diggles
11-29-2011, 04:15 AM
I quit. Like a true jew.

Bossco
11-29-2011, 12:39 PM
If you don't like the name Holocaust, join Inglourious Basterds, cuz " once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis."

gloinz
11-29-2011, 12:52 PM
If you don't like the name Holocaust, join Inglourious Basterds, cuz " once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis."

no killin natzis

Animalmother
11-29-2011, 12:58 PM
I quit.

Holocaust detected! :D

http://igua.ucoz.ru/_.jpg

Peppers
12-01-2011, 12:27 PM
You didn't pose a reasonable anything. Since you seem to be doing your best to dodge this point when it's placed before you with fact: You're a whiny bitch looking for something to whine and bitch about, and attempting to fashion something to whine and bitch about when it doesn't exist.

The fallacies in this thread and the other started by you - on another forum account to pretend that you have some support - do not warrant further response from nilbog. Continuing to bellyache and attempt to use transparent psychology to bait people does not require anyone on p99 staff to entertain your thoughts.

You've created your own misery for your own entertainment. Now suffer in silence, you simpering fool.

u mad?

Aruden
12-05-2011, 05:38 AM
Congrats, GMs. Way to show your true character.

Muaar
12-05-2011, 12:22 PM
disgusting name, appalled the server is actually defending this

says something about everyone involved

billyinorganic
12-05-2011, 01:00 PM
Moreover, to emphasize the obvious association between "holocaust" and "The Holocaust," just google the word "holocaust."

https://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=holocaust

Good luck finding an entry that doesn't deal with "The Holocaust." Let me know what page you get to before you find it.

Lol logical falicy..

- 1 jew point.

which tribe u, dawg?

pickled_heretic
12-05-2011, 01:05 PM
how is it a logical fallacy? the word "holocaust" is so strongly associated with the judeocide that you have to literally hunt to find a non-judeocide related entry. there's nothing fallacious about stating that.

Muaar
12-05-2011, 01:16 PM
There is no way any rational person can defend this. The only reason they even chose the name is to create controversy and 'rage' people by reminding them of how their grandparents were tortured to death.

If you're ok with this GMs then just say 'racism and genocide related names are A-OK!'

Szeth
12-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Would <Slavery> be acceptable? If so I am making my Human overlord character, and recruiting Eru's enmasse pst to Yessah Mastah

Muaar
12-05-2011, 01:31 PM
<Khmer Rouge> were just red Cambodians man... No need to get so bent out of shape! Oh your entire real life family was rounded up and executed one day? Haha you're mad!!!

billyinorganic
12-05-2011, 01:41 PM
starti nguild

black gay baby killers

Keep it classy

Muaar
12-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Now imagine you weren't a 16 year old in the suburbs telling ****** jokes and that picture/guild name involved your family and you might begin to understand why it is not an appropriate name for a guild in a moderated video game about dragons and elves.

Aruden
12-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks for fighting the good fight, Muaar. I'm relieved that there are people out there who can tell the difference between right and wrong.

Truth
12-05-2011, 04:50 PM
he's just trolling like you

Aruden
12-05-2011, 05:45 PM
he's just trolling like you

Pot calling the kettle black.

georgie
12-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Now imagine you weren't a 16 year old in the suburbs telling ****** jokes and that picture/guild name involved your family and you might begin to understand why it is not an appropriate name for a guild in a moderated video game about dragons and elves.

Zalaerian
12-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Posting in #1 troll thread of '11

Humerox
12-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Even Jewish scholars don't like "Holocaust".

...there is an effort among Jewish scholars to instead use the word Shoah, which means destruction or ruin, with no connotation of sacrifice.

Muaar
12-05-2011, 10:04 PM
The soldiers came for her at night. They took the girl to a barrack and forced her to watch a woman get raped.

The drunken men then set loose a dog to rip off the raped woman's breasts. Blood was everywhere. The woman passed out.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-24/world/holocaust.rape_1_holocaust-history-sexual-violence-survivors?_s=PM:WORLD

Diggles
12-05-2011, 10:49 PM
that's what you get for pissing of a powerful man?

Who knew FoH peeps could be such pussies. Get over it, it's a word.

Diggles
12-05-2011, 10:53 PM
I don't cry whenever someone mentions 9/11 or the Spanish Inquisition, what the fuck

Muaar
12-05-2011, 11:04 PM
http://undhimmi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/holocaust_shoes.jpg

We are the shoes, we are the last witnesses
We are shoes from grandchildren and grandfathers
From Prague, Paris and Amsterdam,
And because we are only made of fabric and leather
And not of blood and flesh,
Each one of us avoided the hellfire

Geandily
12-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Hey saw this linked on the FoH forums. Just wanted to say that I agree that this guild name should be changed, it reflects poorly on the legitimacy of the server.

I'm not Jewish and I've seen things a lot more offensive than this on the internet but it still seems like something should be done here.

purest
12-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Hey saw this linked on the FoH forums. Just wanted to say that I agree that this guild name should be changed, it reflects poorly on the legitimacy of the server.

I'm not Jewish and I've seen things a lot more offensive than this on the internet but it still seems like something should be done here.

1. sperglord 306 up, 12 down

Internet caricature of typical self diagnosed aspergers suffering shutin that has to provide input on everything and anything in the most obnoxious, self unaware, or creepy manner possible.

Darwoth
12-06-2011, 01:09 AM
if the jews in ww2 were anything like this guy no wonder the germans tried to kill all of them.

Humerox
12-06-2011, 02:59 AM
as an aside...all the clearly anti-Semitic BS in this thread should be removed.

a discussion about holocaust as a word or a guild name is one thing; joking about the Holocaust is another.

Aruden
12-06-2011, 04:47 AM
I feel sorry for you, Diggles.