PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when IB exists

Penoy Lives
04-06-2010, 09:15 PM
lol

Finawin
04-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Assuming you're Penoy, you wouldn't be dumb enough to do this when everyone on the server has your contact info, address, where you work, etc. accessible to them right on these forums.

Spamming like an immature bitch is one thing, but denying access to something so many people love? Dangerous business with thousands of people involved.

Bodeanicus
04-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Assuming you're Penoy, you wouldn't be dumb enough to do this when everyone on the server has your contact info, address, where you work, etc. accessible to them right on these forums.

Spamming like an immature bitch is one thing, but denying access to something so many people love? Dangerous business with thousands of people involved.

"Spamming like an immature bitch." The irony is hilarious, this coming from you.

By the way, found a job yet?

Penoy Lives
04-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Secrets found out the spammer is from New jersey or some shit and he assumed its me lol,he was wrong and he apologized for giving out my info.....i wouldnt waste my time on doing shit like that, im gonna come back hard when kunark comes out so there no reason for me to do the ddos and i wouldnt know how to do it anyway

Finawin
04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
"Spamming like an immature bitch." The irony is hilarious, this coming from you.

Oh cute, my anonymous stalker is still obsessed with me I see.

Spud
04-06-2010, 09:27 PM
^^

why did you give away all your stuff if your gonna come back?

mudvayne1812
04-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Bro, He said he's gonna come back hard... Wouldn't it make sense that he come back HARD and NAKED? Eh?

Penoy Lives
04-06-2010, 09:30 PM
was just havin fun helping the n00bs....

Spud
04-06-2010, 09:34 PM
I finished 3rd in the drunken race to CB and didnt get crap!

Penoy Lives
04-06-2010, 09:37 PM
if u aint 1st ur last

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Hahaha I do know spammers and Finawin is no spammer... so come on kid. I think you can come up with something good to say about him.

Penoy I was happy you gave away a ton of shit to noobs, thought it was awesome even though I didn't get shit. But these are attacks are just pathetic, I will go play another old game I love.... What to play what to play...

ROME IT IS!

LevinJ
04-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Where in New Jersey are they coming from? I live in Southern New Jersey.. just curious. :-)

TheDudeAbides
04-06-2010, 10:29 PM

Owned

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Finawin has a job, haha you guys are hilarious. Where do you people come up with the bullshit you spew every second of your life... Good imaginations! TV did us some good at least.

PearlJammzz
04-06-2010, 11:34 PM
God...we need a bigger population as everyone bickers as if it's Jr High. Hugs not drugs?

heyokah
04-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Hahaha I do know spammers and Finawin is no spammer

Agreed, but he is an enormous troll.

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Images/CartoonsMoviesTV/ShrekWallpaper800.jpg

TheDudeAbides
04-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Finawin has a job, haha you guys are hilarious. Where do you people come up with the bullshit you spew every second of your life... Good imaginations! TV did us some good at least.

Rule number one of the internetz is you don't bother getting defensive over personal attacks

Just sayin....

Finawin
04-07-2010, 08:41 AM
No, but you rage when you lose to people better than you on "10 year old content" and call people "weirdos", "freaks, and "crazies" to make yourself feel better about sucking.

Omnimorph
04-07-2010, 11:36 AM
I find it funny that people think other people suck at an MMO. MMO's are gauged by level and gear in terms of success, and skill is a small part in getting these, TIME is the major factor. Having the best gear, the top level, the guild that pwns everything doesn't mean you're the best, it just means you have the most time. Sure there's a bunch of skilled players about, just remember how to notice them :p

ashecrimson
04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
I find it funny that people think other people suck at an MMO. MMO's are gauged by level and gear in terms of success, and skill is a small part in getting these, TIME is the major factor. Having the best gear, the top level, the guild that pwns everything doesn't mean you're the best, it just means you have the most time. Sure there's a bunch of skilled players about, just remember how to notice them :p

I heard using auto attack was hard.

Shannacore
04-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Agreed, but he is an enormous troll.

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Images/CartoonsMoviesTV/ShrekWallpaper800.jpg

I have a thing for trolls.

LUB TROLLS <3

karsten
04-07-2010, 01:07 PM
is it cuz you're so fat?

Shannacore
04-07-2010, 01:08 PM
is it cuz you're so fat?

:O

Gweed
04-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Shrek is an Ogre!

Deanob
04-07-2010, 01:31 PM
:O

hello

Ektar
04-07-2010, 01:59 PM

You'd be surprised how much people can suck!

Me? I rock.

guineapig
04-07-2010, 02:08 PM

^^^
THIS

Hasbinbad
04-07-2010, 02:51 PM
is it cuz you're so fat?
Real classy.

karsten
04-07-2010, 03:02 PM
I find it funny that people think other people suck at an MMO. MMO's are gauged by level and gear in terms of success, and skill is a small part in getting these, TIME is the major factor. Having the best gear, the top level, the guild that pwns everything doesn't mean you're the best, it just means you have the most time. Sure there's a bunch of skilled players about, just remember how to notice them

^^^
THIS

1. people who use this argument are people who aren't as good at the game
2. you use it all the time
3. FUNNIES

Klaire
04-08-2010, 07:15 AM
he's got you there karsten, there's no way people can juggle school, work, a life, and have time to be successful at this game. time to call it quits now

Omnimorph
04-08-2010, 08:47 AM
1. people who use this argument are people who aren't as good at the game
2. you use it all the time
3. FUNNIES

Not my fault i suck... that's why i pick the easy classes where afking in group is barely noticeable.

guineapig
04-08-2010, 02:03 PM
1. yap yap yap
2. yap yap yap
3. yap yap yap

down boy

karsten
04-08-2010, 02:08 PM
you trying to set a new record of how many times various people can own you in as many simultaneous threads as possible there guy?

guineapig
04-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Let’s get something straight. Most people on these forums don’t really care about other people’s opinions. I certainly don’t care about yours and you don’t care about mine.

People aren’t easily swayed on their opinions simply by reading replies. So basically what we have on these forums is a bunch of people saying they are right and another bunch of people saying “no, you’re wrong”. It’s really quite pointless so save yourself the hassle of attempting to show how I have been “owned” by all these people.

Now as far as being an “awesome player” (or what ever you want to call it) goes:

I have never claimed to being the best player, best enchanter or anything remotely like that. I challenge you to prove otherwise.
I have said before that there are a bunch of people that are better, more hardcore or what have you at this game than me. Everyone has their priorities.
Are you a better player than I? I don’t know. Your main is a paladin, mine is an enchanter; it’s apples and oranges really. If you have proof that you are better than me then congratulations to you.
Do I care if you are better? No.

I play to have fun. It beats watching television. What you think of me as a player or as a person has absolutely zero effect on my life. But feel free to keep on barking little pooch and trying to get everyone’s attention on the forums. When you try to mock others you’re actually saying more about yourself than anyone else. At the end of the day you’re not accomplishing (anything and your personality still reminds me of a Chihuahua).

yaaaflow
04-08-2010, 05:11 PM
fyi karsten is actually the best enchanter on the server hth

Sebine_Emarr
04-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Irritable Bowel?

Shamaeso
04-08-2010, 06:33 PM
It is amazing how you youngsters go back and forth yet never realize the simpleness of any game played with others at the same time.

People talk the talk and people walk the walk. you will find most of those doing the talking are behind those doing the walking.

Why?

Because those busy running their mouth about how uber toon_01 is then toon_a do not realize they while they were yapping like lapdogs and the shiny object those walking the walk just ignore them and go on about their business.

Amazingly it is always the same circle who fall into each role. Sadly no matter what game they still act the same and never progress to the walk the walk side of the equation. They like to sit around in a forum run off about inane crap and feel self important over how they just trolled the OP.

now one of those folks has caused our server to be taken down and I wonder which one of the pumped up feather egos will be the next one.

karsten
04-08-2010, 06:37 PM
i like you sham and all but WUT

Shamaeso
04-08-2010, 06:39 PM
i like you sham and all but WUT

Bored and what i said made about as much sense as the rest of this thread didn't it?

Audacious93c
04-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I see your point Shamae, but you could also say that those of us that are spouting off in the forums about raid level targets are pretty much the people that have already "walked the walk" and only need a couple more items (ie. Dragon Loot) or less. Which some of us are actually arguing to protect our personal chance at getting.

Sorry to burst your theory, you just arent lumping others and myself into some mystical group you came up with, without a basis. Im just, you know... "talking the talk" like you said. However, Karsten, I, and some others in this thread have been "walking the walk" for a while now as well.

karsten
04-08-2010, 07:07 PM
by "walking the walk" do you mean "posting anonymously like a bitch?"

Audacious93c
04-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Obviously, cause it drives you up the wall like a mad lil' bitch. You keep referring back to it, as if it has any meaning so you can't deny it! :)

karsten
04-08-2010, 07:20 PM
? yeah it's stupid

xorbier
04-08-2010, 07:35 PM
This is what happens Larry!

Finawin
04-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Posting anonymous is for nutless bitches.

Why talk shit if you're going to hide like a little girl?

Dabamf
04-08-2010, 11:22 PM
If audacious plays on this server, he's likely in IV because he has an affinity for sucking off big name internet stars (sorry karsten, you aren't famous enough on the internet), either as Audacious or Woosh. He also has an affinity for giving his opinion on matters that are of no concern to him and has a record posts-to-people-ignoring-him ratio.

We both played on Vazaelle on live. He is also in love with me and on multiple occasions has asked me to send him pictures of my penis.

karsten
04-08-2010, 11:58 PM
has a record posts-to-people-ignoring-him ratio.

ahhhhhahhahahhhhhahahah