PDA

View Full Version : Finawin Effed My Girlfriend!

mudvayne1812
04-06-2010, 03:49 PM
So I was all chilling at home gaming in my boxer shorts and my girlfriend hit me up on my twitter and was all like "Yo I smashed da homie" and I was all like "Whaaat??!?!" and she was all like "Yea, I smashed da homie" and I was all like "Forealz" and she was all like "Yes"

So I hung up the twitter and hit speed dial to my boy Finawin and I was like "Bro? Do I know you?" and he was like "Yeah, we're tight, but not really at all" and I was like "Cool, you wanna play Sega Gamecast" and he was like "Hellz yeah" and I was like "kk ilu cu bi."

Like 30 minutes later Finawin shows up will a litre a cola in hand and was all like "Dude... About your girl... I gotta tell you something" and I was like "Shit, I already know" and he was like "Nah bro, She smashed the homie" and I was like (sad face)"Yea i heard yall got it on like donkey kong" and he was like "No, not me, well yes me, but Saratoga did work too!" and I was like "Fffff" and he got mad and threw a bottle of shampoo at me. It hurt. It got in my eye. Then I called Saratoga on my new boost mobile phone and he was like "Duuude I got the new Mario Kart for sega gamecast!" and I was like "Nintendo makes games for Sega Gamecast? Sweet, Come over, brew" and he did.

Me, Saratoga, and Finawin were all playing video games, eating chicken wings, and drinking grape-aid when you know who showed up? My girlfriend! I was all like "Hunnie, you got some 'splainin' to do." She got mad and tried to bite my leg, but my homie Saratoga elbow dropped her in the face. I lunged at her and she backed off and I was all like "What Bitch?!!??! Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich... and some waffle fries!" She did and I ate them, they were good. Then the doorbell rang and I was like "Word, who could that be?" Finawin got out his Beyblade just incase we had to fight some dudes but it was just one dude and he was chill. He followed all the rules and he had a jar of pickles. He walked in and I was like "Damn homie, In highschool you was the man homie" and then we broke down into song and dance... We not really just guitar hero.

Three hours later we had just gotten finished playing Eiffel Tower on my girlfriend (Finawin just sat in a chair and watched... he grunted some, but i'm kinda into that. The dude ate popcorn and gave us pointers) and then I was like "Wait... yall effed my girlfriend!" Saratoga was like "My bad. I is sorry" but Finawin was all like "You can't claim a camp if you're not there" and I was like "Dude..." and dude was like "What?" and I was like " No, not you, I was actually talking to Finawin" and the dude was like "My bad" and I said "NBD, but Finawin... Dude?" and he said "Its in the rules" and I said "It's" and he was like " " but Saratoga cut him off and said "No you" and I nodded and Finawin was like "Dude,not you (Here he pointed at the actual Dude) , I showed up and I didn't see you, so I just smashed it" and then the Dude was like "Shit, Kad! She smashed the homie?!?!" and I was like sad face.

Saratoga and I wrestled Finawin and when I had topsies I was like "Dude, its too late to apologize" and Finawin was like "It's" and I said "For serious?" and he said "Yeah" and then he sprayed Ketchup in my face and I was like "AAAIIIII!" I really hate condiments and then Saratoga hit him with his poopsock and we all giggled and laughed at Finawin, but the doorbell rang again so I had to go get it. It was Trimm and I said "Teehee, I think of a vagina every time I see your name" and he lunged and me, but luckily Finawin still had his Beyblade and he just soloed him. But then this guy from down the street ran up and was like "KSer!" and Saratoga was like "Nu uh brew, Ektar you're being silly" and he was like "Yea, you're right" and I was like "Man, I really loved your work in Rugrats. You were all destroying cities and Tommy Pickles was such a badass, but I think I saw him on the Montel Williams show last week" and Ektar was like "Dope, all my autographed baby diapers are gonna bring in bank" and I was like "Come in and have some waffle fries or some chicken wings or a sandwich. It seems like we've been eating a ton tonight" and he did.

That's pretty much it though. We played the nudy verision of Risk until the wee hours of the morning. I took Europe first and was like "AYBABTU" and Trimm respawned and turtled in Australia. He won and was like "UMAD?" and I was like "Nah, its cool" and Finawin said "It's." We all chuckled and slept in the bottom bunk bed that night with the top sheet pulled down so it was like a fort.

YendorLootmonkey
04-06-2010, 03:54 PM
LOL WUT?

Wargazm
04-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Oooh, another triumph!

Glitch
04-06-2010, 04:15 PM
A+

lamruil
04-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Damnit why did i read this.... i do like that sega gamecast though.... its the stuff.

Leedsunited
04-06-2010, 04:16 PM
You lost me a "So" Is this another language? or have people have reverted back to some Neolithic dialect while I was at work today!:confused: If you wernt a rezzer i would say "shadappayerface", but seen as you are.. err yeah go dude, sweet homie!

Finawin
04-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Lol smoking crack and reading the forums, that's my favorite tuesday activity too!

karsten
04-06-2010, 04:21 PM
not sure why but i totally laughed at this too

Arkanjil
04-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Haha after I actually translated that into English, it was pretty funny :p

w1ngz
04-06-2010, 04:42 PM
hahahaha

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 04:51 PM
this is hilarious!

Daydrem
04-06-2010, 05:20 PM
I see what you did there! I laughed irl too

Spud
04-06-2010, 05:24 PM
http://library.thinkquest.org/08aug/01036/Imagini/HM36~Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

Pikle
04-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Laughing at is a bit too far, I did smile a little bit when I noticed it was mostly about Finawin and playing games... cause he does that. Plus I think he has sex with girls too, this could be a true story!

Rali
04-06-2010, 07:11 PM
hahahahaahah
hehehehehe
hohohoho
lol
rofl

mudvayne1812
04-06-2010, 09:10 PM
I just wanted to say that I poured much much more heart into my form creative expression than Deano did. I worked for days on this. Long nights... I lost sleep, my kids claim I'm no longer their father, and my dog even left me.

Not playing blows huh?

grindle
04-06-2010, 11:33 PM
i thought it was funny 8-) . You have gotten better at Laughter (1).

Mordachai
04-06-2010, 11:51 PM
and he said "Its in the rules" and I said "It's" and he was like " "

my favorite part. I don't understand why, but it was!

SVentura
04-06-2010, 11:53 PM
I was waiting for Tom Green to enter this equation the whole time.

Now I'm sad.

Pikle
04-07-2010, 03:03 AM
grindle oh no! your laughter should be way higher than 1 by now, that's kind of sad...

Wargazm
04-07-2010, 03:52 AM
the doorbell rang again so I had to go get it. It was Trimm and I said "Teehee, I think of a vagina every time I see your name"

kek

Dabamf
04-07-2010, 06:38 AM
This is my favorite story I've ever read