PDA

View Full Version : Its Official, I'm Starting <The Curse> , Thanks Sprinkle

PlayervsDen
11-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Ok Guys, I read over the previous Thread about Starting the curse by Sprinkle, had a short convo with Sprinkle, read over the thread again and my decision is made.

Lets Start this shit up.

My memory is shot so I do not remember many of my crew members or guild members back in the day when i originally played in "The Curse" so work with me guys.

I played a monk back in the day named Grickus for those that know who I am.

I'm going to create some sort of guild website in the future for the Guild but as of now If you want in send me a PM here with this:
__________________________________________________ _________
Class:
Race:
PVP Experience:
Previous Character names:
Why you want to join:
How often you play:
Timezone:
Current Character Name:
__________________________________________________ __________

Now all of this is open for suggestions and debate. If you don't like something in this or want to add something feel free to throw it out there.

As of now it's going to be the original PK guild from RZ I can't say it'l be hardcore because well..... as of now no one but me is in it lol.
While we ARE a PK guild, There will be a small honor code for PKing:

1. No Pking someone on a corpse run....unless they've been reported doing it before.

2. Don't talk shit unless they start it. If They start it then rip them a new asshole.

3. Don't PK your group/guild-mates...

4. If another player is being PK'd unjustly by someone outside (or inside) the guild, assist the player being unjustly pk'd if it is within your power... the logic behind this rule is that it will hopefully bring in more players to our guild and weed out shitty players from our own ranks. The definition of "Unjustly PK'd" is someone who breaks one of the above three rules, within or without the guild.

Thats all for the PK honor code (which can be changed at a later date) , as for general guild rules:

1. No large amounts of dramatic bullshit between guild members. You got a problem with someone take it to tells. Failure to do so will result in discipline of the Players.
2. Attending a Raid or Guild Event is mandatory if your online.
3. Helping a Guild Member is Number one Priority if it is within your power to do so.
4. The Most Important rule: Don't piss me off....

The Ranking system will be determined by PVP ability as well as leadership skills. Duels and tests of leadership will be done to determine who gains officer or second in command status. Specifics will be given at a later date.

I Hope to do a lot of raiding in the future if our numbers will allow it, but as of now i'll call us a casual pk guild due to lack of numbers.

One last thing:

DO NOT let anyone or anything deter you from attempting to join this guild, whether it be shitty pvp ability or a bad reputation. We can fix PVP Ability easily with practice and dedication, and if you can prove your bad reputation is bullshit OR change the error of your ways you will be considered for joining.

Lets bring this Legendary Guild back to life boys.

Is your body ready?

tbox
11-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Duels to resolve issues in a level based game with rocks paper scissors machnics sounds silly. No offense.

PlayervsDen
11-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Duels to resolve issues in a level based game with rocks paper scissors machnics sounds silly. No offense.

i didn't really think of that lol i kindof just threw together some of my old school guild's rules in with some new ones i figured were appropriate before actualy editing. I'll change that later tonight thanks for point that out man.

gloinz
11-02-2011, 11:48 PM

that and its a pvp game not a dueling game a rogue can b skilled at finding someone and stabbing them in the cranium when they arent ready doesn't mean they ever gonna be able to /duel and win

PlayervsDen
11-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Changed it =) thanks guys

Shwingler
11-05-2011, 02:01 AM
I'll just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqK0nPEvd3Q

PVPBetaChamps
11-05-2011, 02:05 AM
I'll just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqK0nPEvd3Q

the fuck is this? 71min long EQ memories video? GTFO.

PlayervsDen
11-05-2011, 02:24 AM
Hehe is that you Zennael? or you just go out and find this youtube video of zennaels?

Peppers
11-05-2011, 05:07 AM
I am looking to join a new pvp guild. Are you red or blue? I would like to join.

Shwingler
11-05-2011, 02:40 PM
No I am not Zennael. No I did not watch the entire fucklong movie. But randomly scanning through a few images I saw a lot of familiar names, including you Grickus ;)

I got the video from the Eximos website. Zennael posted it there as the roots of the guild. /shrug

Dfn
11-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I was in The Curse for a while. I see a lot of familiar names and see myself in several SS's. This dude liked to take SS's of himself though, wtf.

Stanexx the Devastator

Gremel
11-08-2011, 12:31 PM
My memory is shot so I do not remember many of my crew members or guild members back in the day when i originally played in "The Curse" so work with me guys.

The Curse listing (http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/guildlist.php?guild_name=+The+Curse)

PlayervsDen
11-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Your fuckin amazing. thank you :)

Hasbinbad
11-09-2011, 05:49 AM
You're*

PlayervsDen
11-09-2011, 03:28 PM
No I am not Zennael. No I did not watch the entire fucklong movie. But randomly scanning through a few images I saw a lot of familiar names, including you Grickus ;)

I got the video from the Eximos website. Zennael posted it there as the roots of the guild. /shrug

i appreciate you finding that video :). brings back a lot of good memories. i didnt watch the entire thing either but i loved it! we're still recruiting if ur interested :D

ZenjitsuRZ
11-10-2011, 08:41 PM
This is Zennael. Found this post somehow heh.. Yea it's a long video alright, it's just that I had tons of Screenshots. Like 960 of them heh. LOL @ Stanexx - "dude liked taking SS's of himself"...well when when it comes down to it in EQ, there is either some action going on or it is only you and your character. It's because of the camera views. And they wouldn't have come out as well if I had a real high resolution monitor back then like I do now..But hey! You're in there!

Here was the real legit old list of <The Curse>

Curse Listing:

http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/guildlist.php?guild_name=The+Curse

Despite its drawn out length, glad some may have liked the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4T40PTL4Dc I put together. Good times back then with you all! Grickus, Stanexx, everyone else..Cheers. You guys were awesome..

You were going to anyways, but glad to have helped maybe inspire you to make <The Curse> live again, great guild. As a guild we were going at the PvP as one of the few on the server even doing it, maybe even the only ones at one point.

Project Red 1999 awaits...

MightyTyr
11-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Weeee sup hets, Tyraff / Dastyr here...I was the loudmouth solo artist (flipping through the video, famous @ 13 mins in)

Looking through the list of guildmates brings back such good memories...Grickus, Stenk, Gudlizy, Jobel, Zxyz, Salaiin, Alinusan, Iblindyouk...that was the crew

Message me @ Tyraff or Dastyr on P99Red to catch up and/or get my vent info or send me a PM here on the forums...I'd love to hear what any of you guys are up to these days

Any League of Legends players by any chance? o_O

Alinusan
01-11-2012, 09:41 PM
omg Tyraff! Grickus! and all my other old curse brethren! Alinusan here :) Ready to enlist in the best game ever made once again and dominate.

I was the Erudite Mage in case some of you don't rememba. Unfortunately that video link posted above was apparently removed.. so I don't know if I'm in it, but I rolled with a lot of old curse for quite awhile and I am on the list linked above too.

Tyraff my old bff how are ya bro?

Steaks
01-13-2012, 04:30 PM
should have started this guild release day imo

Filthed
01-14-2012, 04:57 AM
never seen one of these ingame wonder if they as squishy as dead money or axis members.

Steaks
01-14-2012, 04:59 PM
curse was epic on rallos , easily best pvp guild ever in history of the server

i was in wudan at the time and they all talked epic amounts of shit when they won in pvp barely , and in even numbers curse almost always won or at least fought well

and wudan was time geared vs baz , would have been funny if it was reversed : )

did this guild ever get started?

Steaks
01-14-2012, 09:41 PM
zero go away you dont even play , and take your sig with you

Steaks
01-14-2012, 09:46 PM
always a stupid new pic ready , instantly replying to posts

confirmed cast

Shrubwise
01-14-2012, 09:49 PM
cast wishes

georgie
01-15-2012, 08:16 AM
where sprinkle

ZenjitsuRZ
01-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Yeah Flowers? They were mostly twinked geared lowbies, the only successful ones at PKing much were the ones who deleveled, even then not much to talk of. Sure there might have been a few that did some PKing, but don't really deserve any props, but then again I was dealing with the 50+ crowd, and never ran into them much. I don't think I ever saw a FoH post 50. Now they'll try to talk here, but it's not much to speak of, knowing what they did on Rallos. Curse get way more respect, not just because they were 45 for awhile, then decided to take it up to 60 with their core members before I joined any of it, but what they did to raids, (and sometimes had their own raids), leveling together in higher risk zones, and their general success against the rest of the high levels on the server. Especially higher up, where not too many other people PK'ed for a time back then, as I remember it. Agree that The Curse was the best guild of Rallos PvP.

I don't see any Curse in game on red P99 at all when I log in..what happened! I know the population is somewhat lower, and so is my level heh, but there's still people to PK~ bring the kos la~ !

Shrubwise
01-16-2012, 01:42 AM
Now they'll try to talk here, but it's not much to speak of

We're doing big things here, fella! Just last night we got guild-wide first by looting some nice Journeyman's Boots. That's not all! We successfully sent two dangerous PK's back to their bind points. We were the best on RZ and we are the best most advanced ANTI PK guild on this server!

I don't see any Curse in game on red P99 at all when I log in..what happened!

Flowers still growing. Where Curse @?

ZenjitsuRZ
01-16-2012, 04:17 AM
"Anti PK"..that says it all right there haha, no need to say anymore. You had to adapt to this carebear tactic on your second chance at doing "big things". You might be doing well here, but don't even say you were the best on RZ, that's outright scandalous ROFL.

Steaks
01-16-2012, 01:23 PM
where sprinkle

oh hi

Vermouth
02-03-2012, 10:11 AM
So Curse coming back or what? I played Xairox, Grickus' evil human monk twin.

bobo2
02-03-2012, 01:27 PM
no they arent and you shouldnt have bumped this thread

they never started this was talked about during beta and they all were like waah i dont want to start the guild ( turns out they were bluebies after all )

Vermouth
02-03-2012, 05:31 PM
no they arent and you shouldnt have bumped this thread

they never started this was talked about during beta and they all were like waah i dont want to start the guild ( turns out they were bluebies after all )

Oh so sorry. I'll make sure to PM you before I bump threads from now on and make sure it's ok