PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and LF Guild

BruenarSZ
10-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Hello, I am new to P99 and wanted to introduce myself as well as find like minded players to join up with at the start of Red99. I found this server through SomethingAwful.com and the advent of classic style EQ PvP has me all antsy in my pantsy. I began PvPing on Sullon Zek, joining up with the other 60%+ of the server on the evil side, where I rolled an Iksar Shaman named Stizz and found myself guilded into <Da Bashin' Iggles>. However, leveling in kunark and with the vast majority of the server rolled into the "evil" faction, I found myself without many opportunities for PK targets. Until, I met a Neutral guild called Honorbound.

I rerolled into a dorf pally named Bruenar, (I know, not original, what can I say, I was young, naive, and reading R.A. Salvatore), and joined up with my new found friends in Honorbound. I stopped leveling at 45, bound myself in OT where the targets were plentiful and the danger extreme. I loved it; the most fun I've ever had playing a game to date. The tight knit guild fit my style, and I had no real desire to try to enter the zerg like Neutral Raiding guilds (read <Tides of Wrath>, aka <MyOtherCharIsInHate>) Along with Hadmaidin(war), Greyof(chanter), Aedee(druid), Giel(druid), Worry(bard), Gleego(rogue), and Grimshade(ranger) I helped try to terrorize the mid level evil experience area and rid the world of the bluebie filth that inhabited it.

Now for the hopeful guild recruitment post (and you've already stopped reading).
I am a PK, first and foremost. No, I'm not going to dick you over in an exp group, but I refuse to wait until you're done soloing your mob then sat for five minutes before announcing myself and challenging you to fisticuffs. I won't bind camp, corpse camp, or otherwise grief, unless you deserve it. Loot n Scoot all you want. Hell don't even leave the zone. Find a quiet spot, med up, and attack me when I'm mid kill with your cleric buddy. If I die, I should have kept my head on a swivel. So if there are any laid back PK guilds that don't require that I talk in Elvish, or pretend I'm praying to a diety before buffing you (or whatever RP guilds do), post a link or tell me a bit about you're guild. I plan on rolling an Ogre shaman or Ogre SK.

-Brue
Begin flaming now.

Titanuk
10-10-2011, 05:04 AM
hey bro remember me? im crazycloud i was way cool on SZ

georgie
10-10-2011, 05:52 AM
hi grandpa i need to talk to you about that druid method you told me about hit me up in game your corpse is at ogres

BruenarSZ
10-10-2011, 06:51 PM
The name Crazycloud does ring a bell, but I don't remember your class, faction, or guild. I do remember you being cool though.

Palemoon
10-10-2011, 07:20 PM
I was on the neutral team too, I remember you and those other names you mentioned. Good luck with the guildhunt, think im giving up my non RPK requirement and aiming for just a "mature" guild... best thats gonna happen around here Im afraid.

Knuckle
10-11-2011, 11:20 PM
The name Crazycloud does ring a bell, but I don't remember your class, faction, or guild. I do remember you being cool though.

titty trollin they lollin

klant
10-14-2011, 05:21 AM
hey bro remember me? im crazycloud i was way cool on SZ

lol, crazycloud hacked

Mafakka
10-14-2011, 08:42 AM
PM sent.

tbox
10-14-2011, 01:31 PM
I wish female orges could be any class they are so sexy.