PDA

View Full Version : Requesting unban

Toddler
04-01-2010, 08:50 AM
I was recently banned for roleplaying a shady, lone, vagabond, rogue mage and GM-Secrets stated it would be for 3 days, yet it has been 5 days and I am still currently banned. Thank you.

Gorgetrapper
04-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Triik/Toddler, you can stay banned. Go away.

Omnimorph
04-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Well since by definition OOC is out of character, technically you can't "role-play" ... you can't really complain about being banned for spamming / trolling, especially when it's server wide and people have to put up with it.

You're not the first to do it, and certainly won't be the last.

Stonewall
04-01-2010, 09:19 AM
http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/Banned/BanHimGladiator.jpg

Toddler
04-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Triik/Toddler, you can stay banned. Go away.

i am not triik you moron, this server just has a lot of trolls and im not one of them, but you are slowly creating a new breed of troll, right here and now. i know of many ninja looters and scammers reported on the forum by several people that are still playing today.

Toddler
04-01-2010, 09:32 AM
http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/Banned/BanHimGladiator.jpg

i bet you feel like an emporer dont you stonewall? you fat, fat disgusting obese man. anyone that spends /played 90 days in... 90 days like you. can you even see your own penis?????

Gorgetrapper
04-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Your posts are reason enough to stay banned, go away.

Stonewall
04-01-2010, 09:40 AM
i bet you feel like an emporer dont you stonewall? you fat, fat disgusting obese man. anyone that spends /played 90 days in... 90 days like you. can you even see your own penis?????

That makes no sense. Stay banned.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/chestera/unsuccessful-troll.jpg?t=1270129134

Phorest
04-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Toddler. You /ooc behavior was very offensive. Your reply to Stonewall's post does nothing to help your case at all.. Perhaps you should take a few deep breaths. Think about how the reader will process what you convey to them in your postings.

Ferok
04-01-2010, 09:46 AM

I like everquest. Does that make me an obese man as well?

Toddler
04-01-2010, 09:53 AM
That makes no sense. Stay banned.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/chestera/unsuccessful-troll.jpg?t=1270129134

it is in regards to your thumbs down banner, Joaquin Phoenix is playing Julius Caesar the Emporer of Rome in the move The Gladiator. and you play a lot so you have no social life and your fat or skinny either way your a runt and will die from cancer or tuberculosis or some viral/bacterial/fungal infection you runt. translucent skin

Phorest
04-01-2010, 10:00 AM
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/gallery/data/506/medium/Do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

Omnimorph
04-01-2010, 10:11 AM
This thread's changed my mind. i say we unban him, he'd be an asset to have back on the server.

Ferok
04-01-2010, 10:22 AM
it is in regards to your thumbs down banner, Joaquin Phoenix is playing Julius Caesar the Emporer of Rome in the move The Gladiator. and you play a lot so you have no social life and your fat or skinny either way your a runt and will die from cancer or tuberculosis or some viral/bacterial/fungal infection you runt. translucent skin

The movie is called "Gladiator." And he's not playing Julius Caesar.

Also, "you're."

grindle
04-01-2010, 10:23 AM
I vote for banning him from the forums also .

Stonewall
04-01-2010, 10:26 AM

http://patchtimer.org/uploader/files2/zihark-1268577979-great%2520success.jpg

L2Phantom
04-01-2010, 12:24 PM

ddafadfdsafds

Murferoo
04-01-2010, 12:25 PM
This thread's changed my mind. i say we unban him, he'd be an asset to have back on the server.

Ahahaha, this made me smile irl. /salute

Havick_T
04-01-2010, 12:41 PM

Named Toddler, talks a lot of shit. Can't figure out why he got banned the in the first place. Hmmm. I'm going to go out on a limb on this one and say your an ass hat? Learn to control one your temper. Two your attitude. Three some day you will actually get out of puberty and eventually realize that talking shit to people doesn't get you any where in life. Shortly after you learn these life lessons you were die hopefully peacefully instead of the burning car wreck your heading for. May God have mercy on your pathetic soul.

Ferok
04-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Damn toddler, this is the type of person that imitates the great Triik? You're a horrible troller, and an incessant whiner, this thread is basically a guidebook on how not to get unbanned.

lol fail.

edit: well it was also fail when GM Secrets said he caught the original Triik and suspended him, when it was apparently you. So basically you both fail, which is why you won't be unbanned, and why GM Secrets got booted off vztz staff a long time ago (because hes bad)

Looks like Secrets caught one of two retards. That he got confused about which retard he caught doesn't make either party less retarded (nor less worthy of being caught.)

In case you missed it, I'll fill you in on what happened there: I called you retarded.

Hasbinbad
04-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Not playing with a full deck.

@ the rest of you guys:
Don't tease retards, it's really not funny. :(

Secrets
04-01-2010, 01:56 PM
edit: well it was also fail when GM Secrets said he caught the original Triik and suspended him, when it was apparently you. So basically you both fail, which is why you won't be unbanned, and why GM Secrets got booted off vztz staff a long time ago (because hes bad)

I never got booted off vztz staff, ever. I left.

Voidd and I are good buddies still, as are me and Daxum.

lolumad? get banned more.

Secrets
04-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Wonder what else these GMs have gotten confused about so easily... lol sweet server

You wanna try and manage a 600-player server better than we do?

Ferok
04-01-2010, 01:59 PM
I never got booted off vztz staff, ever. I left.

Why ever would you leave VZTZ for this hole?

Worldserver Name: Project 1999 - Classic Legit PVE Progression
Server Version: 0.8.0
Server Status: UP
Players Online: 269
Average Players: 319
Max Players: 623

Worldserver Name: Vallon Zek/Tallon Zek[Legit PvP] - No SoF
Server Status: Down (Last Seen: 04/01/10 06:26 AM EST)
Average Players: 53
Max Players: 247

Secrets
04-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Why ever would you leave VZTZ for this hole?

Worldserver Name: Project 1999 - Classic Legit PVE Progression
Server Status: UP
Players Online: 269
Average Players: 319
Max Players: 623

Worldserver Name: Vallon Zek/Tallon Zek[Legit PvP] - No SoF
Server Status: Down (Last Seen: 04/01/10 06:26 AM EST)
Average Players: 53
Max Players: 247

That's not the reason, at all.

The reason is, I had priorities to do at the time. School amongst other things.

I'll admit, I get sidetracked easily. I'm better at it now.

As for the reason I even banned you in the first place? You were scamming people like Triik did, you said you were roleplaying like he did, I did not check IPs. I figure if it acts like a duck, it talks like a duck... it is a duck.

Ferok
04-01-2010, 02:03 PM
That's not the reason, at all.

The reason is, I had priorities to do at the time. School amongst other things.

I wasn't really suggesting that. The implication that you'd have to "fall back" to poor old project1999 is more what I am suggesting as complete buffoonery.

Burlyboss
04-01-2010, 02:27 PM
. I figure if it acts like a duck, it talks like a duck... it is a duck.

Or... A WITCH!!!!

Toddler
04-01-2010, 02:40 PM
You wanna try and manage a 600-player server better than we do?

u said 3 days THIS IS NOT TRIICK OMG i jsut scammed 2 people for like 800p it shouldnt be bannable jee whizz

Toddler
04-01-2010, 02:42 PM
its been 5 days i expect some sort of grievance when you unSUSPEND me

Gorgetrapper
04-01-2010, 02:42 PM
u said 3 days THIS IS NOT TRIICK OMG i jsut scammed 2 people for like 800p it shouldnt be bannable jee whizz

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1057

Read the first rule, it's punishable. Go away.

Ferok
04-01-2010, 02:45 PM

You're a demanding little shit, ya know that?

I mean "little shit" in the nicest possible way.

Shannacore
04-01-2010, 02:45 PM

U R DUM

YendorLootmonkey
04-01-2010, 02:48 PM

He didn't specify the number of days on which planet you were banned for, you are just making assumptions. For instance, a Venusian day lasts for 116.75 Earth days...

Tudana
04-01-2010, 02:50 PM

you admit it and still question the judgement against you?...heh rich.

Toddler
04-01-2010, 02:55 PM
you admit it and still question the judgement against you?...heh rich.

the judgement was a SUSPENSION FOR 3 DAYS FOR ROLEPLAYING and its been 5 days and im still suspended, THIS IS NO FAIRRRRR