PDA

View Full Version : <Mutiny> Recruiting skilled PK'ers

Syriusly
09-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Mutiny is a new guild composed of mostly players from p99 who have decided to switch to red. We're looking for active new members who are strong PK'ers and want to work with a team to dominate PvP. We are a neutral guild and we stay classy which means no bind camping, ect.

We value skill over numbers and death over dishonor. We will be climbin in yo windows and will be snatching your people up. If you think you have what it takes and are interested in working with us to get to the top contact me here, an officer in game, or app on our site.

http://mutiny99.guildlaunch.com

Drawin - Guild Leader
Martyr - Officer
Rahman - Officer
Chimi - Officer

Cast
09-30-2011, 07:10 PM
what makes you skilled pvp'ers, references and past play experience please (resume format bro)

Cast
09-30-2011, 08:06 PM
Corpsed.

gloinz
09-30-2011, 08:20 PM
this guild is trash, and will suck

i killed rahman as he got off the boat in east freeport, before he had time to bind... he raged the fuck out of me in tells, and then logged off.

good luck bluebies

sounds like goin to freeport is similar to getting out of ur car in camden

Cfullard
09-30-2011, 09:06 PM
this guild is trash, and will suck

i killed rahman as he got off the boat in east freeport, before he had time to bind... he raged the fuck out of me in tells, and then logged off.

good luck bluebies

I killed you after you killed Rahman. Remember that? About as much as I would believe what you say.

SS or it didn't happen.

Syriusly
10-01-2011, 08:57 AM
I never made any claims as to our current skill. Only that we are looking for skilled players. I don't have to pass your imaginary bullshit test. Maybe we'll get a recruit who doesn't want to listen to retarded basketball references all day, or someone who doesn't want to be part of a zerg guild who will recruit anyone with a pulse. Hate all you want, we will be here.

Harrison
10-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Cast is the one hiding at Level 1 not pvping at all. Don't worry, him and his crew are vztzjects. Look at the posts they make crying about how hard this is already. They won't last.

Cast
10-01-2011, 12:22 PM
harrison what up playa play on

Vile
10-01-2011, 02:09 PM
is he trying to troll or what. i cant tell man.

donttrollmebro

odinwise
10-05-2011, 03:04 AM
I would like to join. you sound like my kind of guild.

edit: I applied on your website.

Softcore PK
10-05-2011, 03:32 AM
I never made any claims as to our current skill. Only that we are looking for skilled players. I don't have to pass your imaginary bullshit test. Maybe we'll get a recruit who doesn't want to listen to retarded basketball references all day, or someone who doesn't want to be part of a zerg guild who will recruit anyone with a pulse. Hate all you want, we will be here.

This is respectable. I wish your guild the best! :)