PDA

View Full Version : The manhatten Transfer... Sex act..

visage
09-27-2011, 01:49 PM
So some chick i just got done texting with said she got off on manhatten transfers. It sounded kinky.... I said sure lts do it sometime. she was stoked. Well I just looked it up and jesus christ it's disgusting beyond recognition , tho I have done it we called it mudmuffin

Eldaran
09-27-2011, 01:52 PM
OP needs a job or other time consuming activity to add more value to his life. IMHO

visage
09-27-2011, 01:52 PM
OP needs a job or other time consuming activity to add more value to his life. IMHO

i do rim job u down

Eldaran
09-27-2011, 01:54 PM
i do rim job u down

Dinner first... and maybe a nice bracelet.

visage
09-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Manhattan Pothole 1 thumb down
The act of depositing your load in a girls belly button then, smacking her belly button so your jiz splatters all over like you hit a pothole.
John : " Aw man i gotta wash my sheets after work tonight"
Patrick: "Oh ya whyzat?"
John: " I Manhattan Potholed this chick and it got EVERYWHERE

visage
09-27-2011, 02:02 PM
1. Manhattan Fudge Pop 4 up, 1 down
As the woman is on top of the man during sexual intercourse, the man slowly inserts both of his big toes into the woman's anus. This act continues until the man asks, "Would you like a Manhattan Fudge Pop?" When she asks what that is, the man removes his toes from the woman's anus, and enters one into her mouth and the other into his own. They enjoy their tasty, fudgy treat as they fondle each other's genitals.
That's not my toe, its a Manhattan Fudge Pop.

TMFail
09-27-2011, 02:50 PM
So some chick i just got done texting with said she got off on manhatten transfers. It sounded kinky.... I said sure lts do it sometime. she was stoked. Well I just looked it up and jesus christ it's disgusting beyond recognition , tho I have done it we called it mudmuffin

Get a life brew :D