PDA

View Full Version : In a world of Visage Woman would be like men

visage
09-24-2011, 09:08 AM
Heres how it would go... Girl walks by guy finds guy attractive. Briefly asks do you find me attractive? , cause I find you attractive... Guy replies yes - guy is a gentlemen he offers to drive her. They drive to a hotel split the fee have sex. Guy drops woman off. Woman than repeats throughout her entire life. But this would just be to perfect, however with everything there is a consequence... Judging by this analogy/scenario , what would you predict what would happen over time??? .................................................. ...........................................Heres mine.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

In the end everyone will have stds and the world would be in plague... Though funding for std cures would increase , and population would increase at a large... Let alone wellfair ... In the end Man would have to destroy woman to stop breeding... A 100 years go by and another 100 years go by eventually woman are deemd evil and not needed other than breeding... They are kept for breeding only and men turn homosexuals...

LevinJ
09-24-2011, 10:11 AM
You continue to sound like a naive 14 year old with a teenager's sexual fantasies and adjoining ignorance.

mitic
09-24-2011, 10:31 AM
i pity those girls you meet. if they only would know who you realy are.

just s t o p p o s t i n g your nonsense on this forums

Barkingturtle
09-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Heres how it would go... Girl walks by guy finds guy attractive.

Freud just slipped it in you.

Ashimar
09-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Just come out and say you really don't give a rat's ass about the opposite gender.

Envious
09-24-2011, 11:34 AM
This is what happens when you suck a couple dicks and take it in the ass.

Envious
09-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Rofl, apparently I had some posts deleted by GP!

Posting to regain FG status now.

visage
09-24-2011, 05:47 PM
This is what happens when you suck a couple dicks and take it in the ass.

LOL this made me laugh hahaa

visage
09-24-2011, 05:48 PM
i pity those girls you meet. if they only would know who you realy are.

just s t o p p o s t i n g your nonsense on this forums

I use to take pity on them. Than I realized the only person I need to care about when it comes to them is myself. Many girls have stepped on lesser men in their lifetime. I am repaying it back. Don't worry I'm still gigglleesss

Harrison
09-24-2011, 05:53 PM
How does it feel to be completely devoid of a meaningful and rewarding relationship with a woman? Your wife left you because you're a disgusting worthless excuse for white trash.

visage
09-24-2011, 06:00 PM
How does it feel to be completely devoid of a meaningful and rewarding relationship with a woman? Your wife left you because you're a disgusting worthless excuse for white trash.

Lol cause you talk to my wife. Riiight. More in likely she did leave for that reason I looked almost as bad as you did... But that's not a issue anymore. Though she wanted to patch things up. I have upgraded since than many of times =)

Swishahouse
09-24-2011, 06:08 PM
Lol cause you talk to my wife. Riiight. More in likely she did leave for that reason I looked almost as bad as you did... But that's not a issue anymore. Though she wanted to patch things up. I have upgraded since than many of times =)

Your newest Visage is thinner, faster, better, and stronger. Shes probably drooling and crawling back daily. Do you beat her away with a stick, or a shovel?

deathgirl
09-24-2011, 06:13 PM
so if that's how woman is like man, you actually think that men irl will have to be destroyed eventually because they breed too much? lol finally we agree on something

Shaken
09-24-2011, 06:13 PM

Wifes are overrated, I recommend chicks at bars.. Less talking, more fucking, and nothing to kick off your bed in the AM,

Hey Harrison didn't I see your wife last night??

Bazia
09-24-2011, 06:14 PM

I usually like your posts, and also think visage is psychotic and annoying.

But that's a little harsh.

deathgirl
09-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Human Shadowknight

Eternal-Elf
09-25-2011, 04:28 PM

damn dude, that's rough LOL

jarshale
09-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Harrison, why are you so bitter? You need to relax, man.

Seaweedpimp
09-25-2011, 08:37 PM
oh shit

Flavor
09-25-2011, 11:51 PM
This thread is full of virgins