PDA

View Full Version : Seems like a real JERK! o0o I <3 drama

RangersDONTsuck
03-29-2010, 05:21 AM
Cardariel is a 27 cleric that ninjaed all roll items/gems. He also told my friend he would make him banded armor. My buddy payed him for mat supply, and Cardariel just took his 45pp and ran off with it. Several attempts have been made to resolve this issue. Many other players have told me similar stories of group loot stealing or him getting mad and not healing, letting the entire group die. BE WARNED!!

This same player (cardariel..idk if thats how he spells it but he is a cleric)
stole gems from me that i gathered for him to make rings. he asked me to provide the needed gems and i did... only later to see him grab a sow and zone and /ignore me... i think he was lvl 19 at the time.. i also grouped with him on my mage and he let everyone die on the main mob and then zoned to live and ran back to loot the gloves off warden and disbanded without a word... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

You know honestly I was thinking about getting on here and saying something really horrible about this guy too. Cardarial or w/e his name.. I'll have to check when I log back in. Anyway this guy couldn't take a joke that I made one night and ever since he's been trashing on in OOC and making it almost impossible for me to get a group in GUK telling people that I ninja everything, am a terrible player, and train mobs on purpose (leeroy the group). First of all my good friend Andain hooked me up at an early start so I have no need to loot lvl 20 junk from Guk.. I usually /hidecorpse all. Any of the players I am close with and know me, will back me up. People to ask in game.. Rhogan..Andain.. Tixel.... Medi.... Even a new friend I had made a few days ago (Xerophyte, a fellow war vet) messaged me to tell me the news that it was going around GUK not to group with me.

Card even went as far as to tell my closest bud Andain that I steal and stuff..

To be honest this guys is just plain ridiculous.. seems he is just here to do anything he can to get ahead. I know bringing up WOW is a sin among veteran EQ'ers but.. if this was WOW, he would have been banned for stealing mats. I'm not usually one to bitch, and I understand how being taking advantage of sucks. I am new to EQ and never played before p1999. So far I love it! Players like Cardarial make the experience a lot less enjoyable and I wish everyone would just get along. Ya sometimes people get drunk and make jokes that you may find offensive.. but how about next time you just send me a private tell explaining why I upset you so we can resolve the issue... instead of going around telling people to kick me from their groups because I will steal all the loot. I would ask that people talk to me themselves before making asumptions told by a liar, and apparently from what the others have said.. a THIEF.

Cardarial I invite you to apologize to me in game anytime.. and own up to your mistakes, as well as apologize to the other players.

And anyone that he ripped off or harassed please send me a private message so I can listen to your stories too.

Apparently there is some Cleric causing havoc upon the FP/Guk area. LOL I have yet to have an encounter myself, but I thought I would help stir up the drama with a new thread. Also Night, I was going to remark on your grammar/typing but then I saw your follow up saying you had your kid on your lap and typing one handed haha.

ReggieJackson
03-29-2010, 05:32 AM
I grouped with this cler. Honestly IMO he looted really fast.. I didn't say anything because I don't like to stick my nose in places it doesn't belong. I want to keep my play time enjoyable without all the he said she said. But because here I can stay anonymous let's just say he seemed to have no regard for anyone in the group. We had him as a main healer and some druid as an battle assist healer. After about 15 min in Uguk card went afk and said he/she was getting a water. Over an hour later card comes back loots a few corpses.. hangs around for a few fights without healing or saying anything.. we thought maybe he was on a bad connection, but when a item of interest dropped he snatched it and disbanded. So IMO hes an XP thief as well. Idk I really don't like to trash people.. but there you have it.

ReggieJackson
03-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Oh and Night, I don't want to say who I am, but I've grouped with you, and everything ran smooth with no problems that I was aware of. So I hope that helps you out!

nightfall
03-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Hey Reggie. Thanks man.

nightfall
03-29-2010, 06:02 AM
By the way I just looked up his name on my ignore list and everyone has it wrong lol. It's CALDARIEL not Cardarial

Crone
03-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Lol...

I've spent probably 20+ hours grouping with Caldariel over this past weekend, and none of the above is even true, at all. Caldariel likes his groups to run smoothly, and likes the players to play well. I'll say he has a bit of an Elitist attitude but after this much time grouping with him that's his only fault. While in Lord group he was nothing but fair with the Lord drops, (all bracers), and making sure whoever actually could use it, got it, before the group started doing greed rolls.

As far as i'm concerned, Cald is a great cleric, and will group with them anytime, especially over Nightfall.

Hey Nightfall bro, you think maybe there is a reason you can't ever get a group in Guk? Think there is a reason you rage out in /ooc over not getting a group? Maybe because you've trashed your rep already? Think about it...

Izzni
03-29-2010, 10:03 AM
My grouping experience with this cleric has involved him/her being partially afk the whole time, like the Shadow Knight Sickness.

Ferok
03-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Ya know what's funny? Everyone that is against Caldarial has a post count of 0, including every one of your quoted sources.

Cool story bro. Gonna flag this for a forum admin to review IP's.

Crone
03-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Ya know what's funny? Everyone that is against Caldarial has a post count of 0, including every one of your quoted sources.

Cool story bro. Gonna flag this for a forum admin to review IP's.

Same exact thing I said in the /shitlist thread which is where they are all posted. Thanks Ferok.

Nedala
03-29-2010, 10:43 AM
I was in grp with Nightfall and he was not Ninja-ing is all i can say.

Shannacore
03-29-2010, 11:18 AM
This reminds me of the Xosire thread.

ashecrimson
03-29-2010, 11:45 AM
This reminds me of the Xosire thread.

It is probably him just rerolled his char and has already screwed up!

Shannacore
03-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Ha! I hope so.

zel
03-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Uguk is serious business

nightfall
03-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Krone, grow up. I wish people like you were over in Iraq with me, so I could watch you piss and shit yourself.

Ferok
03-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Krone, grow up. I wish people like you were over in Iraq with me, so I could watch you piss and shit yourself.

Your emokid avatar does not go well with this statement.

Crone
03-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Dude, I said I was going to invite you to the Lord group, and both my cleric and main tank were going to leave. You obviously did something so horrible that people are willing to just sit LFG doing nothing than group with you.

It's not my fault you've trashed your rep. I'm sorry, and hope you are able to recover and do well on this server.

Hasbinbad
03-29-2010, 02:57 PM

Your emokid avatar does not go well with this statement.
I lol'd.

nightfall
03-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Actually I'm on government disability for taking a 7.62x39mm round through my leg in 2007 that caused nerve damage, all so you can continue to enjoy your freedom and play EQ. I was a reserve MPO that happened to get shipped out while I was trying to finish my 3rd year of college. I watched one of my best friends die right in front of me.. Disliking me in the game is fine but please don't question my Veteran status.

Crone
03-29-2010, 05:50 PM

Disliking me in the game is fine but please don't question my Veteran status.

So it's ok for you to blur the lines of games and reality, but not ok for us to. Gotcha.

bionicbadger
03-29-2010, 05:53 PM
... Disliking me in the game is fine but please don't question my Veteran status.

Rants and Flames - serious business.

LevinJ
03-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Nightfall, I am also a combat veteran (Afghanistan) and seeing people milk it for pity makes you an asshole in my book. This is especially true after you fail to earn a good reputation on your own merits and then think people will forgive you as soon as you name drop your veteran status.

- Benjy (39 Magi)

Ferok
03-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Actually I'm on government disability for taking a 7.62x39mm round through my leg in 2007 that caused nerve damage, all so you can continue to enjoy your freedom and play EQ. I was a reserve MPO that happened to get shipped out while I was trying to finish my 3rd year of college. I watched one of my best friends die right in front of me.. Disliking me in the game is fine but please don't question my Veteran status.

You brought it up.

I don't know you in game or out, but when someone comes to an internet message board looking for respect/sympathy for being a veteran, I assume they're just as likely to be a 12 year old out for lulz.

Excision Rottun
03-29-2010, 06:26 PM
all so you can continue to enjoy your freedom and play EQ.

Good thing you stopped those invading Mongol Hordes.

zel
03-29-2010, 07:38 PM
god damn mongolians always knock down my schitty wall.

Hasbinbad
03-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Disliking me in the game is fine but please don't question my Veteran status.
You're a fucking fruit.

lmao

calaxa
03-29-2010, 09:09 PM
I have got to admit, I am truly flattered that you went to all this trouble flaming me on these boards and creating bogus accounts to make up lies about what transpired.

Yes I did group with you Nightfall. The very first time was in Uguk when you were level 21 and I was about 19 in Uguk. Xerophyte came in and asked what's going on. Are we doing ML here? I said no, this rogue apparently wants to loot all. Whatever. It was my 4th day on server and didn't care much about it. Our group lasted about 30 minutes before MT decided to leave. I grouped again with you the next day and the casters with me complained that you were looting too much. I sent you a private message to not loot every single corpse and you agreed. Again I didn't think much of it but all in all I didn't want to continue grouping with you because I didn't want to explain some etiquette to you. You say you got such generous amounts of plat from your buds. Well good for you. You shouldn't be needing the vendor trash that is dropping from trash mobs then.

Now these stories of me scamming people for jewelcrafting combines and blacksmithing combines. Are you serious? Why the hell would a cleric make jewelry in this era unless they had plat to waste? I never once spoke of you in shouts or in ooc and don't need that drama. If I was such a ninja looter, why am I still wearing cloth armor at level 28? If I am such a horrible cleric, why am I at level 28 on my 9th day here? It's definitely not for my uber gear that has given me all of +2 wisdom. Yes my mana pool is weak but I'm not the one fixated on loot. Maybe you are? Why is it that you are the one screaming out in zones that you'll give handjobs and blowjobs for a group? I don't come onto eq for that drama or that type of "fun."

Now what Krone said is correct. I am an elitist. I sit there healing for hours taking barely any afks and expect others to be on the ball when they are grouped. We all have off days and I understand that too, but ask anyone who's grouped with me will tell you the truth as to how I play. I know how to use DA and die in place instead of training a zone. So yes, if you want casual grouping, I'm not the cleric for you. If you want to grind xp for hours at a time, timing room pops, powergaming your way to level 50, then I probably fit your playstyle more. I care more about your skills and attitude than your twinkness.

And no, I am not Xorsine or whoever that cleric is. This is truly my only character on the server. So rant and rave all you want Nightfall. Your rep was not tarnished by me as I never said anything to anyone other than Xerophyte and Krone about you (who both happened to be the groupleaders that were considering inviting you). BTW, Xerophyte did not want to group with you again until you pulled out the sympathy card of being a vet.

Eastwood
03-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Hey Guys, I didnt get past reading the first page of this bullshit,

Caldariel is someone I've grouped with since before coming to project 1999. He's a hardcore player, a little ruthless about dealing with people with bad play skills or bad group etiquite habits that some people are not as aware of, maybe MMORPGs noobs.

Here's my opinion of the guy, he aint no crafter, he never stole nothing form nobody, he barely loots. This guy knows EQ and has his eye on the prize, raiding, he's not ninja looting he's medding, he's not AFK he's medding and grinding. I've played with him, the worst thing I can say is that he's probably quite an asshole. He's also a very good player and none of this shit is true except that he chooses not to group with some people, and I'm to blame for this drama.

My name is Xerophyte in game.

Lessons learned all around I hope, I hope we all have some fun stuff to think about.

I expect to see Caldariel in some top guilds because he's an awesome and hardcore player, this chickenshit "he stole from me" Is pure fabricated mudslinging.

calaxa
03-30-2010, 01:14 AM
I grouped with this cler. Honestly IMO he looted really fast.. I didn't say anything because I don't like to stick my nose in places it doesn't belong. I want to keep my play time enjoyable without all the he said she said. But because here I can stay anonymous let's just say he seemed to have no regard for anyone in the group. We had him as a main healer and some druid as an battle assist healer. After about 15 min in Uguk card went afk and said he/she was getting a water. Over an hour later card comes back loots a few corpses.. hangs around for a few fights without healing or saying anything.. we thought maybe he was on a bad connection, but when a item of interest dropped he snatched it and disbanded. So IMO hes an XP thief as well. Idk I really don't like to trash people.. but there you have it.

I would question why you would have even kept me in a grp for longer than 5 minutes if I was afk as main healer, let alone 1 hour. The fact that you want to remain anonymous and that there is hardly any items of interest to a cleric in Uguk really makes your story that believable. Maybe if I was a wizard your story would make more sense.

calaxa
03-30-2010, 01:16 AM
My grouping experience with this cleric has involved him/her being partially afk the whole time, like the Shadow Knight Sickness.

Again, I'm an afk cleric? Where are we grping that we require 2 clerics at such a low level? Nightfall and friends, please come up with better stories to rant about me.

Pheer
03-30-2010, 02:52 AM
I seriously lol everytime I see some faggot on the internet trying to use their IRL experiences to try to make themselves seem more credible than someone else.

You taking a round in the leg in iraq has jack shit to do with whether you or this cleric are a ninjalooter so shut the fuck up nightfall.

Eternal-Elf
03-30-2010, 06:34 AM
I find it so annoying when people either lie about service in the military or act like they are supposed to be bowed down to for "providing freedom" to the rest of America.
I just got out of the Marine Corps, and by the way....I enlisted voluntarily. So unless you were drafted and no one else in America heard about it....you volunteered as well. So stop acting like you have done something amazing.

Also, I have never seen ANYONE I was overseas with come back and throw their discipline away and turn wrist cutting EMO. So I don't like your story or the way it pans out.

Good luck though with your EverQuest experience. N00b-Stick

Finawin
03-30-2010, 07:25 AM
So stop acting like you have done something amazing.

Ummm...yes, they have. Some are massive shitheads but you can't take that away from them.

mitic
03-30-2010, 07:36 AM

sup with the iraq "war"? wasnt it more like a computer-controlled shoot em up with satellites and guided missiles ;)

Dr.Spike
03-30-2010, 07:39 AM
i play Modern Warfare 2 sometimes, do that count like i have been in war and should get more respect and e-status?

mitic
03-30-2010, 07:42 AM

this is getin off topic but please, dont come with "fighting for our freedom" since there was NO threat from iraq

same applies to afghanistan..leave that country and the terrorism will stop at once

thanks

/flame hat on
/back on topic ... :p

Finawin
03-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Except Afghanistan was a direct threat. You know where Osama was given refuge and planned 9/11 from, trained from, recruited from? Oh...right, Afghanistan.

Of course the country itself isn't the threat as a nation, but its militarized factions running rampant with near impunity, are.

The idea that "leave that country and the terrorism will stop at once" is wholly laughable and your grasp on the situation is made readily apparent.

mitic
03-30-2010, 08:20 AM
looks like the propaganda machinery is working fine in the states.

so tell me, whats so "laughable" about my statement to leave that country. a muslim terrorist is nothing else than a soldier, just in a different and insidious way but still, bottom line, both sides kill people.

the sovjets failed and so will america. on a side note, wo helped the mudschahiddin (the former al-quaida) in the 1980ies with weapons and money?

Aaron
03-30-2010, 08:34 AM
sup with the iraq "war"? wasnt it more like a computer-controlled shoot em up with satellites and guided missiles ;)

Umm, no. Put a bullet through your face you fucking hippy.

Ferok
03-30-2010, 09:40 AM
the sovjets failed and so will america. on a side note, wo helped the mudschahiddin (the former al-quaida) in the 1980ies with weapons and money?

OMGz you lerned histry?

Seriously dude, we know. You're not educating anyone here. That doesn't mean the taliban should have been left in power.

And for your information, there's a big difference between what the Soviets were doing, and what we're doing.

Hasbinbad
03-30-2010, 10:47 AM
America = Evil Empire

Adam Smith was wrong; competition doesn't breed progress, it breeds planned obsolescence and staged release of technology.

I'm expatting to Czech Republic or Venezuela as soon as I use this fucked up country for what it's worth.

Ferok
03-30-2010, 10:51 AM
America = Evil Empire

Adam Smith was wrong; competition doesn't breed progress, it breeds planned obsolescence and staged release of technology.

I'm expatting to Czech Republic or Venezuela as soon as I use this fucked up country for what it's worth.

Don't hate on the Czech; Prague is sweet.

Hasbinbad
03-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Expatting = expatriation = renouncing citizenship and moving somewhere else.

Ferok
03-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Expatting = expatriation = renouncing citizenship and moving somewhere else.

I figured your post was at least mildly tongue-in-cheek. If not, enjoy Venezuela.:rolleyes:

Secrets
03-30-2010, 02:11 PM
* gandolf
* nightfall
* Nobody
* RangersDONTsuck
* ReggieJackson

all the OP's accounts, i should really merge the accounts when i have time, thread would be a bit more readable.

Ferok
03-30-2010, 02:12 PM
* gandolf
* nightfall
* Nobody
* RangersDONTsuck
* ReggieJackson

all the OP's accounts, i should really merge the accounts when i have time, thread would be a bit more readable.

As suspected. Thanks Secrets.

Crone
03-30-2010, 02:26 PM
* gandolf
* nightfall
* Nobody
* RangersDONTsuck
* ReggieJackson

As suspected. This thread has turned funny!

Zephys
03-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Posting in a fun thread.

Also, i'm a veteran. Someone give me rubicite please?

FatMagic
03-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Probably was this guy:

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/man-who-posed-as-fake-marine-is-sentenced/19400334

Rhalous
03-30-2010, 03:33 PM
I know Secrets already removed all validity from the OP, but I would just like to say that I grouped with Caldariel on my alt monk named Chop (lvl 25) in SolA. I wasn't able to group for hours, but from what I saw, Cald did well. He would get out of shaman and wizard rain and did an overall good job as a cleric. I haven't had the chance to play with a lot of the up and coming players, so I don't know how bad some people are, but Caldariel played his cleric as I would expect someone to.

Zithax
03-30-2010, 03:50 PM
America = Evil Empire

this

Slayde
03-30-2010, 06:11 PM
All I know about nightfall other than what everyone sees in OOC is that he stole my last name hehe. Like it matters, its just funny. Shadowstalker is my name, has been since level 20. Dont give my family a bad name Nightfall, especially since your not a part of it =P

calaxa
03-30-2010, 07:43 PM
this is getin off topic but please, dont come with "fighting for our freedom" since there was NO threat from iraq

same applies to afghanistan..leave that country and the terrorism will stop at once

thanks

/flame hat on
/back on topic ... :p

I know right? I thought this thread was supposed to be about me. =)

I know Secrets already removed all validity from the OP, but I would just like to say that I grouped with Caldariel on my alt monk named Chop (lvl 25) in SolA. I wasn't able to group for hours, but from what I saw, Cald did well. He would get out of shaman and wizard rain and did an overall good job as a cleric. I haven't had the chance to play with a lot of the up and coming players, so I don't know how bad some people are, but Caldariel played his cleric as I would expect someone to.

Thanks Chop. I never said I was some uber cleric. I never played my cleric as a main on live. In fact I probably PL'd her to do self rezzes. If anything, I would tell the more twinked characters to avoid me cause I have no mana pool to speak of (all of +2 wisdom from base as of this writing). And sorry for not grouping with you for hours. MT and current puller was leaving so I decided was best to disband instead of LF replacements.

The basic dispute between me and Nightfall was I don't feel like grouping with him and now he is upset. I probably would've grouped with him again later in the game as strong dps becomes more crucial but after this, permanent ignore. I played EQ a long time and just don't feel like teaching some newb basic in game etiquette so I avoided it. I played 6 years on live avoiding drama and after 1 week on this server some self admitted newb decides to post about me? Fine, I can't group with him and his friends anymore. NBD. I play an essential class; I'll still get my groups from those desperate for a healer. You should have stuck with stories about me being a crappy healer. At least that would've been believable. The stories of scamming and afk xp leeching, get real.

Nightfall, you could've made many complaints about me that I would've agreed with. I don't dispute Xerophyte's or Krone's contention that I am an asshole. In fact, I am proud of that fact. You don't like my attitude, you can flame me. That's justified. I'm an elitist? Yes, again I agree. Flame me for not wanting crutches in my group. I played this game too long to want to play with sloppy players. Complain that I focus too much of my healing on the enchanter. Yes, I am guilty of that one too (A good chanter is the difference between a wipe and success in closed quarters such as Uguk/SolA, etc.). If you want help or are learning your class, I'll make exception to that. Come in with the right attitude and you can play in my sandbox. If you want me to give you a free pass or sympathy for what you may or may not be IRL, no way. RL <> EQ. You honestly believed that you were going to destroy my rep with your posts? I spent all of 10 days (yes, started on this server Mar 20th) on this character. I still have barely any plat or equipment (anyone grouping with me knows I'm begging for small bronze drops) on me. I can just reroll a character like that. Doesn't matter to me. BFD. I've lost out on a cleric that I didn't want to play to begin with.

calaxa
03-30-2010, 08:12 PM
I gotta say all this drama for pick up groups definitely is giving me more motivation to hit 50 ASAP. I'm curious to know the endless drama that will come from NToV rotations, camp calling, FiF disputes, zone training, ninja looting, etc.

Wondering how that infamous SOE play nice policy will be enforced on a free emu server.

Hasbinbad
03-30-2010, 09:21 PM
a muslim terrorist is nothing else than a soldier
Ii agree with your post, so it pains me to correct you, but soldiers wear uniforms.

Also, soldiers are not supposed to kill civilians without some major reason (usually life-threatening).

In both of these ways, muslim terrorists differ from soldiers and even guerrilla fighters do not often kill civilians. When a group starts killing civilians outside of the constraints of a war (yes, there are rules), they become known as "freedom fighters" or "terrorists," depending on which side of the fence you sit.

mitic
03-31-2010, 02:13 AM
Ii agree with your post, so it pains me to correct you, but soldiers wear uniforms.

Also, soldiers are not supposed to kill civilians without some major reason (usually life-threatening).

In both of these ways, muslim terrorists differ from soldiers and even guerrilla fighters do not often kill civilians. When a group starts killing civilians outside of the constraints of a war (yes, there are rules), they become known as "freedom fighters" or "terrorists," depending on which side of the fence you sit.

iam terribly sorry to derail again but i cant leave your words without a "small" correction

what would you say if i claim that muslim extremists are capable to occupy the states with their forces ? right, no way, so their soldiers fight their war in another way

about civilian casualties:

there have been 11 confirmed terrorist attacks by the al quaida since 1993 with a total of roughly 3,600 civilian victims (9/11 included)

now, let me present you some other numbers: guess how many civilians (mostly children) are still dieing yearly by american unexploded cluster bombs worldwide? over 5,000, every single year. as another expample, civilian casualties during the iraq-war: 89,000 (off the record) and again, there was no threat coming from iraq.

dont get me wrong, i have nothing against the states nor do i want to insinuate anything. it just makes me mad when i read something like "we fight for your freedom" in the desert of the middle east. the muslim holy war started with kuwait (oil), nothing else.

Finawin
03-31-2010, 02:23 AM
So when Iraq invaded Kuwait, the world should have let them?

Hmmmm, interesting isolationist attitude you have.

Plutomoon
03-31-2010, 03:40 AM
what would you say if i claim that muslim extremists are capable to occupy the states with their forces ? right, no way, so their soldiers fight their war in another way

What does it matter if they could come to the states and fight a legitiment war? Hasbinbad is right they are not soldiers and your statistics (true or not) wont change that.

calaxa
03-31-2010, 03:59 AM
Damn it guys, you're derailing this thread. It's supposed to be about me =)

-Caldariel

Shannacore
03-31-2010, 04:00 AM
Damn it guys, you're derailing this thread. It's supposed to be about me =)

-Caldariel

Oof, agreed.

Hasbinbad
03-31-2010, 04:41 AM
So when Iraq invaded Kuwait, the world should have let them?

Hmmmm, interesting isolationist attitude you have.
You're a fucking idiot. Do you even know WHY Saddam invaded Kuwait in the first place? Have you ever even heard of slant drilling? Do you know that American backed industry set up slant drills all along the border of Iraq and stole their resources? Do you know that Saddam tried to negotiate with Kuwait THREE TIMES peacefully to get them to stop before he "invaded" Kuwait? Do you know how many Kuwaiti citizens died in his invasion?

I'm not trying to support Saddam.. His previous actions (mostly under the direction of the CIA) were despicable, but don't try and act like you know something when you're head is full of propaganda from the fourth reich.

Hasbinbad
03-31-2010, 04:47 AM
now, let me present you some other numbers: guess how many civilians (mostly children) are still dieing yearly by american unexploded cluster bombs worldwide? over 5,000, every single year. as another expample, civilian casualties during the iraq-war: 89,000 (off the record) and again, there was no threat coming from iraq.
No I totally understand what you are saying, and agree with the implied premise that America is JUST AS BAD if not worse than any terrorist organization (no matter how you try and cover that sentiment up with rhetoric).

However, there is a distinct difference. At least the "terrorists" own what they do. When the US kills citizens, it's "never" on purpose. Propaganda always wins out here; the sheep always ignore facts glaring in their faces and bleat their way into the pockets of the powerful.

Rania
03-31-2010, 06:53 AM
Good god, the effort people will go to! Who could be bothered to make all these accounts just to flame someone who by the way happens to be a great player (which I am sure has been provied by now after 7 pages).

Nightfall - you're a loser. This is a game an no one gives a flying shit if you are the president of iraq. Go delete your account, you'd be doing us all a favor.

Amareck
03-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Caldariel is a class player, no doubt. Good healer, communicative, not at all loot-whorish and good company also.

Nightfall on the other hand appears in /ooc regularly as a full blown toolbag with little of worth to say and what appears to be even less of a clue. Then to read this thread about him getting busted making dupe accounts to have his own one-man-flame war...

Mate, you're a tard. Be quiet unless spoken to please.

Hasbinbad
03-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Wow, a chorus of kiwis!

atvaata
03-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Id have to say Cald is indeed a good cleric >_> Grouped with him on my sk alt in sola i think it was, and i was suprised at how well he healed being in all cloth.

Izzni
03-31-2010, 08:29 AM
Again, I'm an afk cleric? Where are we grping that we require 2 clerics at such a low level? Nightfall and friends, please come up with better stories to rant about me.

Hmm, you were the cleric I was grouping with in Sol A on Saturday night/morning? If that's the case I think I'm very confused, since that was the awesome group with those dudes from <Burly Men>. There wasn't really anyone AFK in that group at all if I remember, which was a miracle since it was 4am. In anycase, sorry about tarnishing your name. I should go figure out which cleric it was last weekend that was actually partially afk...

calaxa
03-31-2010, 08:35 AM
Hmm, you were the cleric I was grouping with in Sol A on Saturday night/morning? If that's the case I think I'm very confused, since that was the awesome group with those dudes from <Burly Men>. There wasn't really anyone AFK in that group at all if I remember, which was a miracle since it was 4am. In anycase, sorry about tarnishing your name. I should go figure out which cleric it was last weekend that was actually partially afk...

Yes that was me Izzni. I mean I did almost fall asleep at the keyboard towards the end but I wasn't afk. The only other time I grped with 2 clerics was in oasis and that was an oddity situation as well.

calaxa
03-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Id have to say Cald is indeed a good cleric >_> Grouped with him on my sk alt in sola i think it was, and i was suprised at how well he healed being in all cloth.

Hey I upgrade to small bronze today. Still no +wis items LOL

I've been thinking about this and maybe we're all too hard on Nightfall for what/how he is in game. He admits he comes from WOW which really is a different MMO experience than EQ. I know I played only 2 weeks of WOW myself as a priest grouping only once for some dungeon instance before getting to level 60 and getting bored. He says he does /hidecorpse all but doesn't realize that doesn't hide corpses of mobs that he just killed and that there is almost no way a sitting cleric can loot faster than him unless they're fighting directly on top of said medding cleric. He's probably used to grouping with twinks who don't need plat at all. Because of this he doesn't realize there are still new players entering this server who don't have friends handing out plat to them. I was pretty piss poor when I first grouped with him, having maybe 4 pp to my name and needing to buy spells very soon. Yes a caster is not as gear dependant but seriously, I can't go much longer running with my current mana pool unless my groups are willing to hear me scream oom every few pulls and waiting for me to regain. I'm probably mana efficient more because of necessity than skill.

I'll cut you some slack Nightfall but don't try this BS again. All you've accomplished was messing up your reputation, forcing me to admit that I'm a powergamer with a bad attitude at times and don't like bullshit in my groups, and making Izzni real confused as to who he was grouping with (don't worry Izzni, you probably won't have to group with me again unless we're doing cheal chains.....oh joy).

And can we stop derailing this thread? I really like the fact that it was about me =)

Ferok
03-31-2010, 11:05 AM
All you've accomplished was messing up your reputation, forcing me to admit that I'm a powergamer with a bad attitude at times and don't like bullshit in my groups...

And can we stop derailing this thread? I really like the fact that it was about me =)

Attn: whore.

calaxa
03-31-2010, 11:24 AM
LOL.....well he did make the thread about me so why shouldn't I be an attention whore? I whore out my mana for groups and probably will whore myself out for rezzes.

Hasbinbad
03-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Attn: whore.
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/626/original/ohoq9.jpg

Burlyboss
03-31-2010, 03:41 PM

WHA WHA!

Amareck
04-17-2010, 11:02 PM
I'd like to bump this thread, to honour the awesome, upstanding quality of character of Nightfall!

Short version: if you don't group with me I'll train you on my Level 50 main!

Amareck
04-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Bah, attachment fuzzied it up :( Here we go again:

http://ausmmo.com.au/NightfallIsAwesome.jpg

Rania
04-17-2010, 11:11 PM
I'd heard bad things about Nightfall before this thread which made me laugh so hard at the sadness of one person.

This newest "It wasn't me, but if you don't let me in the group I am gonna train you" just solidifes the utter underness of such a person.

Congratulations Nigthfall, you've screwed yourself both in game and on the forums.

Amareck
04-17-2010, 11:12 PM
*sigh* 2 x fail. 3rd time lucky? Ahh well, just in case it fails...

You told nightfall, 'I'll be honest with you mate - after that stunt on the fourms you pulled about caldariel, a lot of people won't group with you'

Nightfall tells you, 'What stunt? I dont even use the forums'

You told Nightfall, 'lol. tell whatever story you want mate. You won't be getting a group here, so you should move on and find another place to group. We will hold this camp for another 7 hrs or so yet, as we are on australian time and its midday here.'

Nightfall tells you, 'ok i'll go get my lvl 50 and train u outta here'

Nightfall tells you, 'brb'

You told Nightfall, 'reported. thanks for playing'

Nightfall tells you, 'go faggot'

JayDee
04-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Hai bro maybe after you go and fight for a cause that doesn't make any sense because you're financially and/or mentally unstable, let's group in unrest.

Bones
04-18-2010, 10:36 AM
QUICK gimme your stuff before you get banned, nightfall.

Bodeanicus
04-18-2010, 12:12 PM
I'd like to bump this thread, to honour the awesome, upstanding quality of character of Nightfall!

Short version: if you don't group with me I'll train you on my Level 50 main!

Jesus Christ, how do you play with your UI set up that way?!

Slugs
04-19-2010, 01:33 AM
Didn't make it passed the first page. Night, you look queer.

eqdruid76
04-29-2010, 08:30 AM
Well, I'm not a fan of elitist jerks OR unrepentant sociopaths, so I don't guess I'll be grouping with either one of them...

Bloodshot
04-29-2010, 10:02 AM
* gandolf
* nightfall
* Nobody
* RangersDONTsuck
* ReggieJackson

Going back and reading the first few posts, people like this scare me. Creating multiple names and talking back and forth to himself. Its really creepy if you think about it. This guy really did fly over the cookoo's nest.

Me1: You're really good at this game Bloodshot, you're just...great
Me2: Thanks Bloodshot, I really appreciate it, I'm glad you noticed
Me3: Yah Bloodshot, I hope this helps your reputation
Me2: Thanks Bloodshot.

See what im doing there? Yah....creepy.

Omnimorph
04-29-2010, 10:30 AM
That bloodshot guy is really good from what i hear people say about him...

mr.miketastic
04-29-2010, 12:26 PM

Hmm, 7.62x39mm? I thought they were using the older 7.62x54?

Omnimorph
04-30-2010, 07:14 AM
Hmm, 7.62x39mm? I thought they were using the older 7.62x54?

Dammit man, if you don't get the dimensions right we're blatantly gonna call bullshit on your lies!!!

But yes, general rule of thumb = if a guy says he took a bullet and then gives the dimensions of the bullet then he's definitely telling the truth!

nickelite
04-30-2010, 05:04 PM

I hope thats either an old picture or a fake one. Cause I know your not over in Iraq looking like that.

And if it is an older picture, please show that picture to your unit, so they can laugh you off the FOB.

<OIF Vet 03-05> MOS 13D

Tallenn
04-30-2010, 05:23 PM
7.62x39 is your standard soviet small arms round, mainly used in AK 47.
7.62x54 is just a standard .30-06 round. Maybe he meant to refer to the 7.62x54R, which is the round fired from the old Russian Mosin Nagant bolt action rifle (still a great rifle, IMO).