PDA

View Full Version : AGAIN

Pages : [1] 2

Theldios
09-21-2011, 01:55 PM
once again TMO proces to me that they are just bullshit. Get in a group to go to basement in KC and then out of the blue the 2 people from TMO in the pick up group decide to tell us oh BTW our monk and mage will be dpsing out of group and will be rolling on Vernix. I stated very clearly I was nbot in agreement to this. and they just ignored that and contined with there crap and even had the never to state that they were pling thr group so why should they not get to roll. Frankly this is the latest in a long line of bullshit I have seen and had to put up with from TMO
I unfortuntaly am not smart enough to know how to post a SS of the conversation or i would. if someone wants to give me alesson i will

Just yet another warnign about the bunch of jerks named TMO

This message brought to you by Jamar Darkmoon 55 shaman

Shannacore
09-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Upload SS to tinypic.com --> Click "insert image" button --> enter URL into there --> click "ok"

Meeks741
09-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Of all the things one can complain about TMO about this one.....i dont know man lol but yea TMO Merde

Harrison
09-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Yes, pics please.

/popcorn

JenJen
09-21-2011, 02:03 PM
i always find it hard to believe someone with such a terrible grasp of english

Tommy_Wiseau
09-21-2011, 02:05 PM
op dumb nothing to see here

Theldios
09-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks shanna,
These are the raw SS so you can see they have not been altered

http://i51.tinypic.com/2urb33l.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2rpcn6t.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/2z7n7gx.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/zv9ylu.jpg

Theldios
09-21-2011, 02:19 PM

Sorry kiddo, thats not a terrible grasp of english. Thats keyboard pounding mad! guess your just to ignorant to tell the difference. one day when you grow up you might be able to distinguish the difference.

skulldudes
09-21-2011, 02:24 PM
tr/tmo threads are gay and you suck at typing but your avatar rules so i back you, op

Aadill
09-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Isn't Jamar the same player that tried to claim Chancellor camp, against server rules, well after the line rule had been established?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35269

"see child I am much older than you and you are not deserving of my respect"

Tommy_Wiseau
09-21-2011, 02:31 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/kawaii_pretty_tshirt-p235321399728680215q908_400.jpg

JenJen
09-21-2011, 02:32 PM
but...but....its a game!!!

Aadill
09-21-2011, 02:38 PM
but...but....its a game!!!

It's a game, indeed. Most adults understand that. The rest of the group understood it. Thanks for giving them the chance to roll guys, I hope the XP was flowing good, else I'll have to have a talk with that monk~

Tommy_Wiseau
09-21-2011, 02:39 PM
is not dopable loot

Aadill
09-21-2011, 02:40 PM
is not dopable loot

Peace Pipe would not have interest in this loot.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 02:42 PM
It's a game, indeed. Most adults understand that. The rest of the group understood it. Thanks for giving them the chance to roll guys, I hope the XP was flowing good, else I'll have to have a talk with that monk~

What a bunch of bullshit. The group broke up after i left. right after i made the 1st post the rest of the group was at zoneline. obviously TMO got their piece and left.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Isn't Jamar the same player that tried to claim Chancellor camp, against server rules, well after the line rule had been established?

no he is the guy that would not let TMO players take the spots ahead of him when other TMO players were going to "give up" their spot.

good try at twisting shit though.

Alkorin
09-21-2011, 02:51 PM
For someone who likes to tout his age as measure of his wisdom and/or the granting of respect, you have a very strange way of behaving on a game, Jamar.

It's just loot.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 02:56 PM
For someone who likes to tout his age as measure of his wisdom and/or the granting of respect, you have a very strange way of behaving on a game, Jamar.

It's just loot.

Why because i would not let someone dictate how loot was going to be distributed to someone not even in the group?

that is typical TMO behavior. It is not the 1st time that this guild has pulled shit like that and i am sure it will not be the last.
And if they want to do that thats fine but if 1 person in the group says no they shoudl not try to insist and bully that person into letting them have their way. And that was what was wrong with this situation.
and if it is just loot why did they insist? that street works both ways kiddo

mithanel
09-21-2011, 02:59 PM
My english is probably the worst one in server,but will try to explain situation

I think my reputation in server is good enought...giving items free to low lvl characters,healing people if i see they have problems,buffing people,rezzing for free a lot of the times unless i ran out of peridots or need to pay a port,helping in corpse runs,helping in quests....etc,etc

You think 2 persons lvl 60 outside group doing work,just for a chance to random in a quest item non dropable.When there is 2 persons inside group,leaving them theyr choices for random in that item in exchange,is wrong?

I have friends nearly in every guild in server VD,TR,PP,etc,etc,etc
Some of them could say you how i am,and how i play in this server...

Not losing a single minute more in this thread,if you think i am bullshit.
Put me on ignore

Alkorin
09-21-2011, 03:03 PM
First of all, you have no idea how old I am. In fact, you know nothing about me. Don't throw "kiddo" around if you want to maintain a shred of credibility.

Secondly, if you don't like the group's terms, move along and form your own. Yes, it's not ideal, and yes, it's a waste of your time, but you decided to complain instead of asserting control over your situation. That's not the fault of my guild as a whole, and I don't like being blamed for it.

I am assuming they insisted because we are (as a guild) actively keying for VP. I can't speak for them. Regardless, it's still -just loot-.

mithanel
09-21-2011, 03:03 PM
What a bunch of bullshit. The group broke up after i left. right after i made the 1st post the rest of the group was at zoneline. obviously TMO got their piece and left.

BTW if you think the group broke because that,can ask the other group members what happened....instead of speak about things you don´t know.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 03:04 PM
My english is probably the worst one in server,but will try to explain situation

I think my reputation in server is good enought...giving items free to low lvl characters,healing people if i see they have problems,buffing people,rezzing for free a lot of the times unless i ran out of peridots or need to pay a port,helping in corpse runs,helping in quests....etc,etc

You think 2 persons lvl 60 outside group doing work,just for a chance to random in a quest item non dropable.When there is 2 persons inside group,leaving them theyr choices for random in that item in exchange,is wrong?

I have friends nearly in every guild in server VD,TR,PP,etc,etc,etc
Some of them could say you how i am,and how i play in this server...

Put me on ignore

you giving thing to people does not change the fact that.
1) the group was asked if it was ok
2) someone said no
3) it should have been dropped right then and there
4) you insited and even went to so far as to call it a powerlevel hahahaha
5) i told you to stop insiting or i would leave
6) you kept insiting trying to use the fact that you try to be a nice guy as a way to get what you wanted
7) so i left
8) the group was at the zone in in less than 10 min so i have to assume that you got your drop and abandoned them.

That about how it went? yeah thats pretty much how it went. What you thinking your a nice guy 90% of the time has to do with thi situation is beyond me, Other than you are trying to use that to justify you being a dick this time

Aadill
09-21-2011, 03:06 PM

I believe they insisted because they found a reasonable way that benefited both parties yet you still raged and came to the forum with a petty flame as part of your tirade against a group of people who have put up with your blind hatred for quite some time.

mithanel
09-21-2011, 03:11 PM
8) the group was at the zone in in less than 10 min so i have to assume that you got your drop and abandoned them.

I said in another quote,you can ask them,because you have theyr names in screenshots and ask them why we had to leave.

And i said in another post too...put me on ignore if you think i made something wrong.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 03:12 PM
First of all, you have no idea how old I am. In fact, you know nothing about me. Don't throw "kiddo" around if you want to maintain a shred of credibility.

Secondly, if you don't like the group's terms, move along and form your own. Yes, it's not ideal, and yes, it's a waste of your time, but you decided to complain instead of asserting control over your situation. That's not the fault of my guild as a whole, and I don't like being blamed for it.

I am assuming they insisted because we are (as a guild) actively keying for VP. I can't speak for them. Regardless, it's still -just loot-.

I can pretty much assume my age is far greater than yours as i have kids as old as the avg age on this server. sorry to burst your bubble.

Secondly your guildmates joined a pickup group it was not a guild group.
And as for the it's just loot then why did they not drop it when i said i did not agree to the terms they were trying to dictate to a pick up group?

No matter what kind of spin and twist you try to put on it, The facts are the facts

Pico
09-21-2011, 03:13 PM
wait so the monk was dpsing and pulling for you without taking any xp all he wanted was a chance on a fuckjng quest piece for a zone that won't ever be released due to harrisons butt terrorism? and ur upset about this?

Asher
09-21-2011, 03:15 PM
once again TMO proces to me that they are just bullshit. Get in a group to go to basement in KC and then out of the blue the 2 people from TMO in the pick up group decide to tell us oh BTW our monk and mage will be dpsing out of group and will be rolling on Vernix. I stated very clearly I was nbot in agreement to this. and they just ignored that and contined with there crap and even had the never to state that they were pling thr group so why should they not get to roll. Frankly this is the latest in a long line of bullshit I have seen and had to put up with from TMO
I unfortuntaly am not smart enough to know how to post a SS of the conversation or i would. if someone wants to give me alesson i will

So you were invited to a existing group that already planned on functioning this way? If you had a problem with that group then why not leave?

If you were down there with your group and then people showed up and said "Hey, we are gonna DPS outside the group and roll on verix" I would tell them to go fuck themselves too.

But if the group was already formed or partially formed and you joined and didn't agree to the terms you should leave and form your own group. If they aren't down there yet then maybe you can form a group and beat them to the spot.

It is important to check the terms of a group when you join and to leave if you do not agree with the terms, like how loot is being distributed and DPSing outside group for particualr drops.

Asher

Aadill
wait so the monk was dpsing and pulling for you without taking any xp all he wanted was a chance on a fuckjng quest piece for a zone that won't ever be released due to harrisons butt terrorism? and ur upset about this?

that's pretty much what the conversation says. the cleric was concerned about droppable/sellable loot but the monk wasn't interested in that. the ranger even gave up his right to roll on it in exchange for the monk. a similar exchange was made for another group member... xp in exchange for a quest loot.

Popt

That's just bullshut!!!!!

Theldios
09-21-2011, 03:17 PM
I believe they insisted because they found a reasonable way that benefited both parties yet you still raged and came to the forum with a petty flame as part of your tirade against a group of people who have put up with your blind hatred for quite some time.

It is not a resonable way to deal with anything. I brought the facts to the comunity and you are trying to change and twist it to make your guild or friends look good. sorry that does not work. I said i did not agree to those loot terms the poepl were not ni our group we did not need them to be out side of group doing anything but yet it was insited upon but the 2 tmo members in the group that it be this way
So i left and brought it to the community
Yes i do not like TMO as a whole becuase everytime i group with people in TMO some stupid shit like this happens
Sorry iof your reputation with me is ruined but it was your own doing not mine.
I have time and time again said well ok never had a problem with these members of TMO lets see what happens and time and time again some stupid shit like this happens
so for them to "put up with my blind hatered" is just a joke it is not bline i have given TMO the benefit of the doubt everytime and everytime they prove them selves to be asshats

Sorry you can not handle that, thats not my problem. it's yours

Susano
09-21-2011, 03:17 PM
Crying about VP key quest items while at the same time burning bridges with one of the only guilds that will be killing stuff in there.

Oh the ironing.

If you don't have plans to app to tmo/tr, then I really don't see what the point of trying so hard at this time to farm key pieces is. These mobs are going to be contested a lot due to both guilds working to key members for the forthcoming release of VP. If you really want to do the quest, may as well just wait till after the keying rush has settled down and the mobs are more available.

This situation could have worked out well for all concerned, did you comprehend that the only item they were interested in was a quest piece for a dungeon you'll more than like never see or possibly wouldn't want to ever see considering the risk involved?

Aadill
09-21-2011, 03:19 PM
This situation could have worked out well for all concerned, did you comprehend that the only item they were interested in was a quest piece for a dungeon you'll more than like never see or possibly wouldn't want to ever see considering the risk involved?

Or the fact that the monk that out of group was pulling?

Theldios
09-21-2011, 03:21 PM
So you were invited to a existing group that already planned on functioning this way? If you had a problem with that group then why not leave?

If you were down there with your group and then people showed up and said "Hey, we are gonna DPS outside the group and roll on verix" I would tell them to go fuck themselves too.

But if the group was already formed or partially formed and you joined and didn't agree to the terms you should leave and form your own group. If they aren't down there yet then maybe you can form a group and beat them to the spot.

It is important to check the terms of a group when you join and to leave if you do not agree with the terms, like how loot is being distributed and DPSing outside group for particualr drops.

Asher

no they had not already planned on functioning this way.
once person said that at the begining and i disagreed and nothing else was spoken on the matter.. then the monk shows up and then the mage shows up and we get 3/4 of the way to the basement and they they beging to insist that this is the way it is going to be

When they insited i left

Shannacore
Just out of curiosity, if these out-of-group fellows weren't tagged TMO, would you be okay with what was going on?

Pico
my belief is after a few hot pockets and his daily skype therapy session he'll forget all about this

Theldios
09-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Crying about VP key quest items while at the same time burning bridges with one of the only guilds that will be killing stuff in there.

Oh the ironing.

If you don't have plans to app to tmo/tr, then I really don't see what the point of trying so hard at this time to farm key pieces is. These mobs are going to be contested a lot due to both guilds working to key members for the forthcoming release of VP. If you really want to do the quest, may as well just wait till after the keying rush has settled down and the mobs are more available.

and what mnakes you think i will never see VP? do you know the plans i have for this chr? no you do not
Can you comprehand the principal of the situation? Obviously not

Wow the TMO and TMO groupies are out in force today and guess what the factas stand that they pulled a bullshit move. nothing you can say will change that

Theldios
09-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Just out of curiosity, if these out-of-group fellows weren't tagged TMO, would you be okay with what was going on?

No i would not be ok with it no matter their tag
it just so happens they are TMO
and that i have a long long list of problems with TMO members.
and I normaly keep my mouth shut about it but this time it was just a bit much. it pushed the wrong button

Asher
09-21-2011, 03:25 PM
once person said that at the begining and i disagreed and nothing else was spoken on the matter.. then the monk shows up and then the mage shows up and we get 3/4 of the way to the basement and they they beging to insist that this is the way it is going to be

When they insited i left

That is shitty. :( I assume the rest of the pickup group was ok with this?

If so, then unfortunately you have been overruled IMO. If others didn't agree they should have left with you and formed their own group. Maybe you can beat them there.

Asher

Kassel
09-21-2011, 03:26 PM
The group had rules for loot that you did not agree with, you left. Not sure what the problem is here.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 03:27 PM
my belief is after a few hot pockets and his daily skype therapy session he'll forget all about this

Really those fellows crying becuase they say i did them wrong will forget after a few hot pockets and therapy?

Wow how cheap witted and unimaginitve
I bow before your overwhelming forum presence
stfu troll

Pico
09-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Really those fellows crying becuase they say i did them wrong will forget after a few hot pockets and therapy?

Wow how cheap witted and unimaginitve
I bow before your overwhelming forum presence
stfu troll

thx hope u feel better real soon

Susano
09-21-2011, 03:34 PM
and what mnakes you think i will never see VP? do you know the plans i have for this chr? no you do not
Can you comprehand the principal of the situation? Obviously not

Sure you could possibly see VP, same time I'll see it, after Velious hits and TR/TMO have no more interest in Trakanon so teeth become available. Yes, I do understand the principle, someone who is so angry at interactions with a certain guild is too blinded to see that allowing said guild to get pieces for their keys to a big dungeon full of dragons will actually keep them out of peoples hair more often.

Sure I've had my days where my groups have been disrupted by the rush for a boss mob, but I also look at the big picture. I won't be grouping in VP, so if TMO and TR want to duke it out in there for a few hours every day, why would I fight their members over the objects they need to gain access to their own isolated arena?

Silentone
09-21-2011, 03:36 PM
Everytime I see someone cry about a guild as a whole it makes me laugh. Once you complain about someone and forget thier names and jus start calling them TMO OR TR or other random guild name, you lose all credibility. And from what I see there was no issue because there were people in the group giving up thier rolls for the people outside the group. So what was the problem again? oh ya nerd rage..

Aadill
09-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Some people wanted to help outside of group in exchange for xp and one out of six had a problem with it. A solution was presented after the objection was made. The best part is his chances to win the roll were still the exact same.

Pico
09-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Some people wanted to help outside of group in exchange for xp and one out of six had a problem with it. A solution was presented after the objection was made. The best part is his chances to win the roll were still the exact same.

thats nice but ur simply missing the principle of the matter. once youve taken some higher level courses on ethics of p99 pickup groups u will understand

that skype therapist gonna be busy with this one for awhile

Aadill
09-21-2011, 03:42 PM
thats nice but ur simply missing the principle of the matter. once youve taken some higher level courses on ethics of p99 pickup groups u will understand

that skype therapist gonna be busy with this one for awhile

How much per hour?

That might be considered RMT, not sure~

Knuckle
09-21-2011, 03:45 PM

Man that was a top notch troll topic. A+

Autotune
09-21-2011, 03:58 PM
I read OP, and the SS's

I laugh

I see 2-3 in group that don't need keys.

I see 2 outside of group, maybe only 1 needs key.

HE mad he doesn't automatically win VP key piece.

They obviously should have just switched out people to satisfy your wants & needs.

the lesson to be learned is TMO shouldn't group with Jamar he be on the rag.

Alkorin
09-21-2011, 04:00 PM
I can pretty much assume my age is far greater than yours as i have kids as old as the avg age on this server. sorry to burst your bubble.

Not that you had much credibility to begin with, but your assumptions and rudeness remove the rest of whatever you had.

I don't care whose bubble you think you're bursting. It's irrelevant. I don't care about you, either, for that matter. I do care about my guild's name, which you are trying (and failing) to drag through the mud because you can't get along with other people.

Good luck on your journeys.

Harrison
09-21-2011, 04:11 PM
People not in the group taking quest drops from people in the group?

Faggotry.

Autotune
09-21-2011, 04:14 PM
People not in the group taking quest drops from people in the group?

Faggotry.

how are they taking it from people in the group?

I see it as people outside the group increasing the rate of xp for the people inside the group.

The people inside the group that don't need keys give up/or roll for the people outside the group that need the drop.

you are all fucking idiots if you see it any other way.

Quit being completely worthless idiots.

Asher
09-21-2011, 04:27 PM
how are they taking it from people in the group?

I see it as people outside the group increasing the rate of xp for the people inside the group.

The people inside the group that don't need keys give up/or roll for the people outside the group that need the drop.

you are all fucking idiots if you see it any other way.

Quit being completely worthless idiots.

If a majority of the group agrees then I would agree with you.

I don't care whether you think I need the VP key piece or not if I am in the group I would want to roll on it and I would tell the people outside the group to piss off.

From what it sounds like a majority of the group was ok with this setup and the OP was alone so he should leave. Sux for him :(

I know I have left more than one group because I didn't agree with loot distribution or terms. I didn't go to the boards and bitch about it I just left.

Asher

Ennoia
09-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Sorry kiddo, thats not a terrible grasp of english. Thats keyboard pounding mad! guess your just to ignorant to tell the difference. one day when you grow up you might be able to distinguish the difference.

You mad?

So...you're not in a raiding guild, probably never going to see VP, yet you're throwing a tantrum because two people are helping your group and just want to be given a chance to roll on a quest piece that THEY can actually use? Wow, I thought you were a fucking moron before...

Why because i would not let someone dictate how loot was going to be distributed to someone not even in the group?

that is typical TMO behavior. It is not the 1st time that this guild has pulled shit like that and i am sure it will not be the last.
And if they want to do that thats fine but if 1 person in the group says no they shoudl not try to insist and bully that person into letting them have their way. And that was what was wrong with this situation.

They could have just...not let you in the group at all.

you giving thing to people does not change the fact that.
1) the group was asked if it was ok
2) someone said no
3) it should have been dropped right then and there
4) you insited and even went to so far as to call it a powerlevel hahahaha
5) i told you to stop insiting or i would leave
6) you kept insiting trying to use the fact that you try to be a nice guy as a way to get what you wanted
7) so i left

That about how it went? yeah thats pretty much how it went. What you thinking your a nice guy 90% of the time has to do with thi situation is beyond me, Other than you are trying to use that to justify you being a dick this time

You were the ONLY one not OK with it. Majority rules, slapnuts. Just making yourself look like an idiot, as usual.

Autotune
09-21-2011, 04:36 PM
If a majority of the group agrees then I would agree with you.

I don't care whether you think I need the VP key piece or not if I am in the group I would want to roll on it and I would tell the people outside the group to piss off.

From what it sounds like a majority of the group was ok with this setup and the OP was alone so he should leave. Sux for him :(

I know I have left more than one group because I didn't agree with loot distribution or terms. I didn't go to the boards and bitch about it I just left.

Asher

Even still people could have easily switched spots just for the verix kill. There are more loopholes to this looting thing than people understand.

I see 2-3 people that didn't need a piece. (curahe?, Mytha, Vilde) In group.
and 1-2 people that did need it (Aeulin, Jadian?) Out of group.

While one person may be sad he doesn't get his way, this is still logical and sound. The majority of the group was happy with extra xp and were not interested in the quest piece. One person was not satisfied, was mad his odds weren't as good as he hoped and wanted to reduce the amount of xp for everyone in his group. If he hadn't of left, and i had been in the group, i'd have just kicked him.

Then you could have come bitching about TMO.

Ele
09-21-2011, 04:41 PM
you mad?

Two people in group want to have their guild mates DPS outside of the group (greatly increasing the kill rate) and will give up their roll on Verix to the two guild mates outside of the group? How can you be mad about that

Obv. Troll

Grahm
09-21-2011, 04:45 PM
No one else noticed "he is going to post this Ss in F&R"?:confused:

Extunarian
09-21-2011, 04:48 PM
So wait 7 other people bent over backwards to net you some fast XP while still keeping your chances at a win a meaningless (to you) piece of loot to 1-in-6?

Those assholes!

Aadill
09-21-2011, 04:51 PM
So wait 7 other people bent over backwards to net you some fast XP while still keeping your chances at a win a meaningless (to you) piece of loot to 1-in-6?

Those assholes!

The nerve of some people!

William_Munny15
09-21-2011, 05:23 PM
\
Put me on ignore

Well we know you're a liar now, so just tell the truth about the whole situation. Don't come on here acting like you don't give a damn, because clearly you do, because you're on here wasting minutes, trying to convince yourself you don't look like a jackass in the screenshots. Keep trying!

Theldios
09-21-2011, 05:25 PM
WOW the TMO bandwagon is large. The majority of the group did not say they agreed or disagreed they just sat there quietly.
It was not TMO group to kick anyone from so that just shows what kind of ass you really are.
the whole thought that they were getting me exp when i was doing just fine soloing is ridiculous. I was asked to join a basement group not a TMO key farm group. it was not aTMO key farm group until the TMO members decided to make it that without even consulting the rest of the group. We got 3/4 of the way there and guess what it suddenly becomes a TMO key farm group

you fucking TMO groupies need to fucking learn what is right and what is not and dictating your demands on others is completly wrong

Thats the lesson here fuctards
and incase you fucking dimwits did not get it. I did leave when they decided to push and insist that it is going to be their way or no way
God you fucking retards just do not seem to get it.
So i am done with the TMO groupies and TMO. fuck you! all of u have proven to be total fucking retards time and time again.

and YES before one of you retards come up with a U mad You bet i am mad these fuctards ruined my fun why would i not be

And Ennoia you have been a known fucktard since HHK basement fucking retard so STFU

azeth
09-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Walmart yesterday had a sale on tampons. I am vaginaless, though purchased them in bulk.

I'm within my rights, and would appreciate you backing the fuck off.

JenJen
09-21-2011, 05:31 PM
pass me a pack im out

il be sure to return them ;)

Pico
09-21-2011, 05:33 PM
apparently im a tmo fuctard wutever that means

Ennoia
09-21-2011, 05:35 PM
WOW the TMO bandwagon is large. The majority of the group did not say they agreed or disagreed they just sat there quietly.
It was not TMO group to kick anyone from so that just shows what kind of ass you really are.
the whole thought that they were getting me exp when i was doing just fine soloing is ridiculous. I was asked to join a basement group not a TMO key farm group. it was not aTMO key farm group until the TMO members decided to make it that without even consulting the rest of the group. We got 3/4 of the way there and guess what it suddenly becomes a TMO key farm group

you fucking TMO groupies need to fucking learn what is right and what is not and dictating your demands on others is completly wrong

and incase you fucking dimwits did not get it. I did leave when they decided to push and insist that it is going to be their way or no way
So i am done with the TMO groupies and TMO. fuck you! all of u have proven to be total fucking retards time and time again.

and YES before one of you retards come up with a U mad You bet i am mad these fuctards ruined my fun why would i not be

And Ennoia you have been a known fucktard since HHK basement fucking retard so STFU

They didn't voice a strong opinion against it. That's just as good as not giving a damn.

Already got in the 'You mad?'...fucking spaz.

From what I remember...I didn't want to group with your shitty Enchanter, you tried to camp steal, I laughed at you, you got on your 50 Shaman (this back when i was still leveling my Magician) and came down threatening to just flat out start camp stealing because you're too fucking retarded to learn the damn server camp rules, claiming I have to 'instantly engage every mob as it spawns' because, apparently, casters aren't allowed to med at all. Then I remember Vazdeline calling you out on being a retard, along with the entire rest of the zone, so you decided to stop being an entitlement whore piece of shit, then buffed my pet and started talking about fishing.

Maybe you need to step away from the computer before you have a stroke or something. It must be such a terrible feeling having the entire community call you out on being a fucking moron every time you open your mouth.

baub
09-21-2011, 05:38 PM
1. Auelin's key isn't done yet? Isn't this your most established monk who got one of the very first teeth? ;p

2. Is that the REAL Jadian? Or did he sell his account? Jadian if that is you, you better send me a tell in game because I am very disappointed in you young man!

azeth
09-21-2011, 05:42 PM
il be sure to return them ;)

girl, u nasty girl.

Autotune
09-21-2011, 05:43 PM

Wrong again retard, I'm a dick. A big fat hairy cock. I'd suggest you learn your manly parts if you are gonna keep sucking on them.

Also, once again you prove nothing and want people to perceive the world in the same skewed fashion that you do. In fact, it seems like once again you are only out to badmouth TMO as a guild. You have no proof of anything here, aside from you being a crying pussy-ass bitch.

Just as another fact. This could have been TR that you were referring to and I would have still taken the other side over yours. You really are the most completely worthless retard on the forums. Hats off to you, you just stole the show from Visage.

Tommy_Wiseau
09-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Wrong again retard, I'm a dick. A big fat hairy cock. I'd suggest you learn your manly parts if you are gonna keep sucking on them.

this was quite kawaii

Obliterator
09-21-2011, 06:01 PM
thanks for the pointless negativity you created w your thread about a voluntary pickup group in kc.

You're not fooling or convincing anyone theldios, and next time you need to feed that chip on your sholder, try to bring to light an actual atrocity.

Seaweedpimp
09-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Ive only made it to page three so far, but I see where they invited you, and i alse see where you could of left. The TMO members in that group are quality people. I would trust Curahe with my account info anytime. Mytha is sorta new so im still getting to know him. :)

But seriously.... How stupid are you? Youre going to fight some players, at a vp key camp, over a medallion, which is used in a zone you will probably not see for another year... Maybe more.

Cry more dude. You can PST me anytime and i will gladly bottle your tears and save them for dry days.

Autotune
09-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Ive only made it to page three so far, but I see where they invited you, and i alse see where you could of left. The TMO members in that group are quality people. I would trust Curahe with my account info anytime. Mytha is sorta new so im still getting to know him. :)

But seriously.... How stupid are you? Youre going to fight some players, at a vp key camp, over a medallion, which is used in a zone you will probably not see for another year... Maybe more.

Cry more dude. You can PST me anytime and i will gladly bottle your tears and save them for dry days.

Well he could of always, and still can (maybe), apply to TR.

Seaweedpimp
09-21-2011, 06:18 PM

When they insited i left

Youre hilarious dude. I would of booted you way before they ever asked... Lmfao..

JenJen
09-21-2011, 06:19 PM
TR only accepts skilled hackers silly

Autotune
09-21-2011, 06:29 PM
TR only accepts skilled hackers silly

well he could always step up lol.

Seaweedpimp
09-21-2011, 06:30 PM
1. Auelin's key isn't done yet? Isn't this your most established monk who got one of the very first teeth? ;p

2. Is that the REAL Jadian? Or did he sell his account? Jadian if that is you, you better send me a tell in game because I am very disappointed in you young man!

Toss a lilttle baub hate in there like emeril for some spice

BAM

Fists
09-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Slippery your a queef, and by queef I mean jasmine flower.

Harrison
09-21-2011, 07:31 PM
ITT: TMO defends other TMO douchebags under the assumption "they'll never see the zone"

You're justifying pricks being pricks. Good show.

Autotune
09-21-2011, 07:37 PM
ITT: TMO defends other TMO douchebags under the assumption "they'll never see the zone"

Not knowing how to rectify the situation he spouts more useless nonsense in hopes he isn't grouped with the douchebaggery of the OP. Sadly, he is not sure how to proceed, be it with caution, or be it with a random "you're fat"... He chooses a typical "you're fat tmo" statement.

Kassel
09-21-2011, 07:38 PM

Stop posting already you contribute nothing. Half the people calling the OP a drama queen are not in TMO. Since half the server is in TMO its a pretty normal representation of the population. :D

Xeliso
09-21-2011, 07:38 PM
tl;dr

/yawn

Auelin_
09-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Theldios, woah calm the fuck down man.

So I'm the monk in question. I made an offer to a group starting up at zone line to see if they want to move down to basement where I provide some provide free pulls and dps in return for a roll on verix.

You can either
a. Come along for the ride and some great exp, chance to roll on all drops, or;

b. Leave.

TBH im glad you left because you sound like a right pain in the ass.

With regards to the fact we left after 10 mins, well a boss popped so had to move on it instantly. It happens.

U mad You bet i am mad these fuctards ruined my fun

^Quoted for lol

^Nah, you must have me confused with someone else, pal. I'm just another slacker who needs to get his medallions done asap, nearly there tho :)

PS. Jaldion, you never gave me that regen!

Tommy_Wiseau
09-21-2011, 08:09 PM
some people never line break

some don't line break enough

Tommy_Wiseau
09-21-2011, 08:09 PM
and some

line break

way too much

Auelin_
09-21-2011, 08:10 PM
damn non-edit rnf.

its Jamar who owes me that regen and I ain't forgettin'!

Ellia
09-21-2011, 08:13 PM
wow! I have my own issues with some of TMO but this drama is better than my 2nd failed marriage. Let me see if I got this right?

You got "invited' in to a pick up group.
You were explained the loot rules but disagreed with them.
(I would have left at this point)
But the group changed the loot rules to be fair to you.
and you are still complaining.

BTW, you dont need a shaman at Verix, i've done it with an enchanter and mage, enchanter and wizard or necro and wizard.

According to your "screen shot" that 'pick up group' had a cleric.

I forgot after 9 pages, what was your role in the group?

Auelin_
09-21-2011, 08:15 PM
I believe Jamar was suppose to give everyone regen.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 08:43 PM
are you losers still talkin shit after all this time.. damn the facts must have hurt quite a bit

Autotune
09-21-2011, 08:45 PM
are you losers still talkin shit after all this time.. damn the facts must have hurt quite a bit

once again you prove nothing and want people to perceive the world in the same skewed fashion that you do.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 08:47 PM

Also, once again you prove nothing and want people to perceive the world in the same skewed fashion that you do. In fact, it seems like once again you are only out to badmouth TMO as a guild. You have no proof of anything here, aside from you being a crying pussy-ass bitch.

Just as another fact. This could have been TR that you were referring to and I would have still taken the other side over yours. You really are the most completely worthless retard on the forums. Hats off to you, you just stole the show from Visage.

Awwww are you butt hurt that my cock is bigger than yours child and to top it off gets and has gotten more use in a week with the oposite sex than you will ever see in a year?
Poor kid. Thank god i was in my sexual prime before the internet exisited and did not have to hand job myself like you do

Tycko
09-21-2011, 08:54 PM
I had to deal with Jamar at the chancellor camp, i think we will all be better off if we ignore him. He honestly will never understand, so don't bother wasting your time.

Autotune
09-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Awwww are you butt hurt that my cock is bigger than yours child and to top it off gets and has gotten more use in a week with the oposite sex than you will ever see in a year?
Poor kid. Thank god i was in my sexual prime before the internet exisited and did not have to hand job myself like you do

once again you prove nothing and want people to perceive the world in the same skewed fashion that you do.

skulldudes
09-21-2011, 09:21 PM
theldios, you're just retarded. just stop posting in this thread.

not even your awesome avatar can save you from my ire, anymore.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 09:24 PM

see what i did there

Autotune
09-21-2011, 09:30 PM
see what i did there

yeah I did.

Thanks for helping me out so I don't have to keep posting that as a reply... if you don't mind could you just make that your sig? or put it at the bottom of everything you post.

That would be swell.

Ssleeve
09-21-2011, 09:33 PM

+1

Keep rage posting to cover the douchness it's working.

Also you guys sound like a bunch of condescending assholes with the "You'll never see it" comments.

Theldios
09-21-2011, 09:35 PM
yeah I did.

Thanks for helping me out so I don't have to keep posting that as a reply... if you don't mind could you just make that your sig? or put it at the bottom of everything you post.

That would be swell.
I guess you did not get it. but some day you will kid
too bad i and here i thought you actually had some wit
see what thought got me

Ennoia
09-21-2011, 09:42 PM
see what thought got me

From the looks of your posting, your 'thought' got you an aneurysm.

+1

Keep rage posting to cover the douchness it's working.

Also you guys sound like a bunch of condescending assholes with the "You'll never see it" comments.

Hey now, I'm not nor have I ever been in TMO, and even I know Jamar will never see VP. He's terrible, has 0 common sense, and is old (so he'll probably die soon).

Autotune
09-21-2011, 09:51 PM
see what thought got me
From the looks of your posting, your 'thought' got you an aneurysm.
once again Theldios proves nothing and wants people to perceive the world in the same skewed fashion that he does.

YendorLootmonkey
09-21-2011, 10:09 PM
my cock is bigger than yours child

http://surfgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/chris-hansen.jpg

Also:

HOLY SHIT DUDE, IT'S NOT LIKE THE MAGICAL PIXELS OFF VR NEVER DROP AGAIN!! HE'LL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER VP KEY PIECE FOR YOU TO JUICE UP THAT APP TO TR!! RAAWWWWWRRAWWRARAWR!!!

Zenlina
09-21-2011, 10:36 PM
I didn't want to group with your shitty Enchanter, you tried to camp steal, I laughed at you, you got on your 50 Shaman (this back when i was still leveling my Magician) and came down threatening to just flat out start camp stealing because you're too fucking retarded to learn the damn server camp rules, claiming I have to 'instantly engage every mob as it spawns' because, apparently, casters aren't allowed to med at all.

What was the enc called? same as OP username?

Humerox
09-21-2011, 10:41 PM

Yeah...but they're right, unless a few guilds decide to work together to break up their little party.

SUSUGAM
09-21-2011, 10:56 PM

holy fucking shit

Glitch
09-21-2011, 10:57 PM
A+ thread

Bubbles
09-21-2011, 11:28 PM
The only way this isn't the best RnF thread in weeks is if:

the OP was even 1% serious in his rage and complete misunderstanding of what exactly TMO wanted and what they were actually offering in order to get it, and the complete lack of value of the sought-after prize to a pickup group in Karnors in the first place.

Nebi
09-21-2011, 11:36 PM
this thread needs more barking dogs

SirDayblaze
09-22-2011, 12:36 AM
<-----Jadian. When did I ever say I was going to roll on the verix key peice? I was asked by a member of my guild and one of the other members of the group if I was going to roll on it and I said no. My responce was simple " Nah i'm bored and just want to shoot the shit and figured i'd tag along and drop some dps and ds's on you guys untill something pops". I figured any group would be happy to get a free ds and a dps from outside of the group by a 60 mage/monk. My only issue with you Jamar is your this "mature adult" but i think ill make this as simple as possible so you can understand it. If everyone else in the group is passing and there are two other TMO members in the group, by default HAD I WANTED which I said I DID NOT it is in their right to pass it to me right? I mean your going to be screwed when you get into king/crypt groups and people who already have heiro cloaks/fungis wants to roll am i right? Of course I am i've seen numerous people win multiples. Now this is where I am kind of lost on your logic of TMO being "complete assholes" (scroll up to any group would be happy to have a 60 mage/monk) and please explain to me how you came up with this crazy assumption.

SirDayblaze
09-22-2011, 12:42 AM
We got 3/4 of the way there and guess what it suddenly becomes a TMO key farm group

Now I know im not crazy, but did we clear the entire basement at the zone in and the moat?

Yes I miss spelled response before some one shits all over that typo. ;)

Enygmad
09-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Wow the TMO and TMO groupies are out in force today

What do you expect when TMO makes up in excess of 50% of the active population of Project1999?

Love,
Sworen

Weezard
09-22-2011, 01:34 AM
OP either needs to shut his old cunt and move on already or kill himself for caring this much about a pickup group in KC.

Chanur
09-22-2011, 02:06 AM

It's just loot.

It's just loot, that's why your shitty guildies are trying to take it from the group. You are a dumb bastard, you fit right in.

jilena
09-22-2011, 03:17 AM
I want to try to explain the situation omg!!!!

First off some background being that the OP is old. And thus crotchety. Old people are known for this.

So with that and mind... From the perspective of the OP/Old Person:

1.) He thought a nice normal group would be fun, he'd make some exp, have a few laughs, enjoy him some KC.

2.) Once in the group was formed and things started moving along, someone suggested taking the normalcy of the group and shaking it up a bit with the addition of out of group DPS and some changes to the loot rules.

3.) The old person, disliking change of any kind, responded with "In my day we didn't do this silly DPSing outside of the group. We had to walk to our camps uphill and we held them with the proper 6 individuals in our group. And our group contained the perfect trinity of warriors and clerics and enchanters and there was no question of doing it any other way. That's how we always did it and that's how we are going to do this now!"

4.) The TMO members in the group, convinced that the OP had alzheimers or something and would quickly forget his complaints went ahead and told their friends to show up anyway, figuring the old guy would chillax once he realized the benefit he would receive from the TMO members DPSing outside the group!

5.) They did not account for the OP being of sound mind in addition to being crotchety and when the people showed up he raised hell, refused to accept any compromise, and left the group to come here and complain.

6.) The group went on without him only to have all of the TMO help need to abandon them anyway to go fight over pixels. EVERYONE LOSES.

The end.

While this does seem to be poking fun more at the OP, I to some degree sympathize with him. Most days I just want a normal exp group, I don't want people DPSing outside the group, I don't want random pullers "helping" out, I just want to play the game and relax. In a perfect situation the extra DPS and higher level monk pulling would probably equate to more EXP for me, but I have had enough of those types of situations go sour and/or just be utter fail, that I would personally rather not deal with any of it.

I probably wouldn't complain if most of the group was okay with it, and I would definitely not cry it up in RnF. It doesn't matter in the end all that much because it's just a game and whatever happens to my character isn't going to make me lose sleep at night. I'm just saying were the situation 100% my decision I'd rather not deal with the nonsense involved.

That said, the OP should have just left and went about his biz. This thread, while entertaining, really served no purpose beyond losing him credibility. Shit doesn't always go the way you want it to, but you always have the choice to move on and not let it get to you. *shrug*

mitic
09-22-2011, 04:01 AM
2 weeks raid suspension would be apropriate imo

mitic
09-22-2011, 04:12 AM
That said, the OP should have just left and went about his biz. This thread, while entertaining, really served no purpose beyond losing him credibility. Shit doesn't always go the way you want it to, but you always have the choice to move on and not let it get to you. *shrug*

who are you or anyone else in pickup groups to decide new rules over an important drop.

if you wana decide/change rules, start a guild only group period

jilena
09-22-2011, 04:22 AM
who are you or anyone else in pickup groups to decide new rules over an important drop.

I am someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about any drop in Everquest. My point was that *I* would have left as *he* had already left, I simply wouldn't have made a QQ post about it and I don't think he should have either even though it did provide some entertainment. I am not sure where you missed that or felt that I was saying "FUCK YOU OP YOU WILL JUST GIVE UP THE LOOT YOU DON'T REALLY NEED AND LIKE IT BECAUSE TMO IS A GUILD FULL OF THE NICEST PEOPLE ON THE SERVER AND THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE SO NICE AND ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST INTEREST OF THE WHOLE SERVER IN THEIR HEARTS EVEN WHEN THEIR ACTIONS SAY OTHERWISE"

SUSUGAM
09-22-2011, 04:35 AM
I am someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about any drop in Everquest. My point was that *I* would have left as *he* had already left, I simply wouldn't have made a QQ post about it and I don't think he should have either even though it did provide some entertainment. I am not sure where you missed that or felt that I was saying "FUCK YOU OP YOU WILL JUST GIVE UP THE LOOT YOU DON'T REALLY NEED AND LIKE IT BECAUSE TMO IS A GUILD FULL OF THE NICEST PEOPLE ON THE SERVER AND THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE SO NICE AND ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST INTEREST OF THE WHOLE SERVER IN THEIR HEARTS EVEN WHEN THEIR ACTIONS SAY OTHERWISE"

http://talkbetweenpeople.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/donnas-guytalking1.gif

Arrisard
09-22-2011, 05:25 AM

Well, if it's a pick up group all of them have a say?

Shrug, I dunno, I just find a replacement and leave if lewtz rulez change and I don't agree with them and I just absolutely cannot stand for it.

If the group can live without me, good for them. If not, oh well, hope they have a rep if I can't find one in a reasonable amount of time. I don't drama whore it out.

mitic
09-22-2011, 05:42 AM
Well, if it's a pick up group all of them have a say?

Shrug, I dunno, I just find a replacement and leave if lewtz rulez change and I don't agree with them and I just absolutely cannot stand for it.

If the group can live without me, good for them. If not, oh well, hope they have a rep if I can't find one in a reasonable amount of time. I don't drama whore it out.

maybe, just maybe that guy wanted that drop too and didnt care about the exp/help first place.

just because a guild is capable to get keys completed doesnt imply to have a right on a camp for the other keycomponents, even if they help out with other guildies on exp. this cowboy behavior, shoot first ask later, might work on red but not on blue99

Arrisard
09-22-2011, 05:56 AM
maybe, just maybe that guy wanted that drop too and didnt care about the exp/help first place.

just because a guild is capable to get keys completed doesnt imply to have a right on a camp for the other keycomponents, even if they help out with other guildies on exp. this cowboy behavior, shoot first ask later, might work on red but not on blue99

I'm not implying anything you're going on about with regards to having a right to a camp, so I really don't know what you're talking about there.

The point is, if he didn't like it and he was the oddman out and the group didn't need him, well, thems the breaks really. He can either stay and deal with it or leave.

I know, because I've been in that exact situation myself. Some groups I agree with the loot rules and all is well, some I don't and I stay anyways, some I don't agree and leave.

I wouldn't expect the majority of the group to do what I wanted simply because I wanted it if I was the oddman out. And certainly I never came running to the forums crying over it the many times that has happened to me.

Aenor
09-22-2011, 06:31 AM
I shed a tear in sympathy for the OP... oh the injustice. Find another group maybe instead of the Tourette's outburst?

mitic
09-22-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm not implying anything you're going on about with regards to having a right to a camp, so I really don't know what you're talking about there.

The point is, if he didn't like it and he was the oddman out and the group didn't need him, well, thems the breaks really. He can either stay and deal with it or leave.

I know, because I've been in that exact situation myself. Some groups I agree with the loot rules and all is well, some I don't and I stay anyways, some I don't agree and leave.

I wouldn't expect the majority of the group to do what I wanted simply because I wanted it if I was the oddman out. And certainly I never came running to the forums crying over it the many times that has happened to me.

just stop trying to twist the facts at hand

a pickup-group was holding a camp, 2 guys of said pickupgroup brought 2 more players of their guild to "help" clearing the camp without being asked so they can roll on the keypart too.

and now the only defense brought up is, he could have left if he didnt want to obey .. srsly, lol, shadiest behavior ive seen in a while here.

Harrison
09-22-2011, 07:08 AM
The pathetic part is there is a flock of shitbags defending that sort of behavior.

It's fucking disgusting how much you can get away with on this server in terms of being a massive scumbag.

Arrisard
09-22-2011, 07:26 AM

a pickup-group was holding a camp, 2 guys of said pickupgroup brought 2 more players of their guild to "help" clearing the camp without being asked so they can roll on the keypart too.

and now the only defense brought up is, he could have left if he didnt want to obey .. srsly, lol, shadiest behavior ive seen in a while here.

I'm not twisting any facts around.

AGAIN, I am refering to how it should have been handled. 5 TMO, 4, 3, 1, whatever. If TMO was the one with 2 guys and they were the odds out, too bad them for them. I don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp unless it's some blind hatred OMG IT'S TMO THEY MUST BE WRONG.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Paumad
09-22-2011, 07:27 AM
It's fucking disgusting how much you can get away with on this server in terms of being a massive scumbag.
Hey guys, I used hax, but only once, to check if Verix was being kited by TMO.

quido
09-22-2011, 07:36 AM
I can totally understand if someone in the group didn't want some oog dps rolling on loot of any sort. But at the same time, if two group members want to essentially give up their rolls to these people, that is their prerogative. Your bitching should have ended there.

Some people just want to whine whine whine. If it's not one thing it's another. So many people who were never truly wronged just want to act like they were. They send you tells complaining with no purpose in mind other than to hear themselves complain. You'd think maybe they want an apology, maybe some buffs or a rez, but no, they just want to whine. There is no pleasing these people. You're better off not trying to be nice about it and just telling them to get the fuck over it and shut up.

Hey Jamar - get the fuck over it and shut up. What Mytha or anyone else does with a roll he wins is up to him. If he wants to give it to someone else, or destroy it, or drop it on the ground, that is his prerogative; for you to tell him or anyone that they can't is bullshit!

Arrisard
09-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Heh, didn't even catch the part where the two grouped TMO were gonna give up their rolls for the OOGs.

While what I say still stands, if the rest of the group REALLY had a problem with it (which it doesn't look like they did, only see OP's discontent in the screenshots. So yeah, that kinda does make him the odd man out atm) then that's too bad.

Whatever, all aboard the TMO hate train.

deneauth
09-22-2011, 08:01 AM
All I got from this thread is my ranger was tanking in KC and doing well at it. :p

Auelin_
09-22-2011, 08:20 AM

LOL, good one Mitic. Clearly you have ALL the facts about this situation since you were not there and have only scanned through the previous posts.
What camp were they holding? Zone line camp? They ain't getting any Verix pops there buddy. What loot rules had been established? None because the group was still in the process of forming. Yeh, seriously "shady".

I made a reasonable offer. Either that group can take me up on it and move down to basement for some good exp and possibility of loot, or they can do their own thing and I'll take a guild group down to basement and we shall do it ourselves.

Mitic, it's a shame you have such vocal opinions as combined with your low IQ as it makes you look like an complete idiot much more regularly. Red99 - sooner the better.

Aadill
09-22-2011, 08:26 AM
As RnF threads get longer, less and less time is spent actually reading the OP in any detail. RnF perpetuates itself on incomprehension.

Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin
09-22-2011, 09:39 AM
As RnF threads get longer, less and less time is spent actually reading the OP in any detail. RnF perpetuates itself on incomprehension.

This.

Bubbles
09-22-2011, 09:47 AM

I know its like 6 am and i barely have one eye open, but just so everyone is on the same page.

This whole argument came to be over a no drop VP key piece loot arrangement in a KC pickup basement group? Where two bored TMO 60s were willing to pull and dps outside of the xp group for a no drop item the pickup group wasn't going to be needing in this servers lifetime?

fuck.

my head hurts. Even if this is the world's greatest meta-troll, my head still hurts.

Aadill
09-22-2011, 09:57 AM
Almost, the argument came from a group that was forming. One member, Jamar, disagreed with two additional people (for a total of 7 or 8) being able to roll on ONLY the Verix key piece. All of the members wanted clarification about whether or not it was on all droppable loot and it was quickly explained that it was not the case. Most of the players acquiesced and said that they didn't mind/care at all. When the last player, Jamar, objected, the group did not directly address his concern as, "Jamar would this be okay?" but the suggestion of "I'll *NOT* roll in exchange for them having a chance to roll, is that cool?" was passed along. This may have been a miscommunication/fuse blowing sort of situation and as a consequence Jamar left the group.

Considering one of the players outside of the group was pulling and DPSing in what is generally a tight-spaced difficult camp I don't understand the objection. His chances of winning were just the same as without the two additional players but the xp flow rate was probably significantly faster since, you know.. a group was formed and 7-8 people were getting xp for 5-6 people.

The best part is one of the two additional people didn't even want to roll on the key piece for his own reasons and was just tagging along for fun.

Smedy
09-22-2011, 10:19 AM
You bluebies are amusing the smedy with this bullshit

Aadill
09-22-2011, 10:21 AM
You bluebies are amusing the smedy with this bullshit

We're amusing ourselves as well~

Autotune
09-22-2011, 12:00 PM
I see 3 people that didn't need a piece. (curahe, Mytha, Vilde) In group.
and 1 person that did need it (Aeulin) Out of group.

OP is a fucking idiot, and still most worthless person on forums/in game.

everyone that agrees with him is the same.

The dumb fuck had better odds of winning than if everyone in the group had been rolling. Had he stuck around for the ride, he probably would have still won his Verix medallion. Then he could apply to TR or something.

I still find this hilarious. There is no sound logic that can prove the OP's point of view logical. Reason being is he was blinded by numbers. He knew 6 = a group and +2 = 8 and that meant he now had 7 others to roll against(because he is an idiot). Too bad it was actually only 4 people of the 8 that would be rolling, one of which would be him.

His odds were better, his xp would have been better. He bitches because he did not get his way, and he has a grudge on TMO members (due to the fact they have a TMO tag).

Harrison
09-22-2011, 12:06 PM
Lots of justification paragraphs here for being douchebags...

If they had two people out of group, why didn't they just go down there without pugs as a guild group?

It is clearly just taking advantage of others to get their piece at the others' expense, while parading "pl" or some such irrelevant nonsense.

The fact of the matter is: He was the only person in the group who wanted it. So the piece should be his. Whether he ever sets foot into VP isn't your business.

If they wanted a guild group they should have went down as one. It's douchebaggery and you people allow it with open arms.

Autotune
09-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Lots of justification paragraphs here for being douchebags...

If they had two people out of group, why didn't they just go down there without pugs as a guild group?

It is clearly just taking advantage of others to get their piece at the others' expense, while parading "pl" or some such irrelevant nonsense.

The fact of the matter is: He was the only person in the group who wanted it. So the piece should be his. Whether he ever sets foot into VP isn't your business.

If they wanted a guild group they should have went down as one. It's douchebaggery and you people allow it with open arms.

Your: The fact of the matter is: He was the only person in the group who wanted it. So the piece should be his. Whether he ever sets foot into VP isn't your business. Is completely wrong. 1st he wasn't the only person in the group that wanted it. If a group member wants to roll for another person outside the group they can (who would be the wiser if they gave up the loot rights). 2nd When/if he steps into VP everyone in there will have to deal with this retard... I hope he never does.

The only douchebaggery here would be you and the OP (possibly a few others). You might want to jump on a better TMO hate boat harrison. This one is full of holes.

mitic
09-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Mitic, it's a shame you have such vocal opinions as combined with your low IQ as it makes you look like an complete idiot much more regularly. Red99 - sooner the better.

i have to concur on your last sentence. cant wait to see red99 open where disputes are handled in a different way.

i would just pwn their face when some random wanabeelitists come up declairing "to help" and asking to roll on key parts for it.

Theldios
09-22-2011, 12:38 PM
I see 3 people that didn't need a piece. (curahe, Mytha, Vilde) In group.
and 1 person that did need it (Aeulin) Out of group.

OP is a fucking idiot, and still most worthless person on forums/in game.

everyone that agrees with him is the same.

The dumb fuck had better odds of winning than if everyone in the group had been rolling. Had he stuck around for the ride, he probably would have still won his Verix medallion. Then he could apply to TR or something.

I still find this hilarious. There is no sound logic that can prove the OP's point of view logical. Reason being is he was blinded by numbers. He knew 6 = a group and +2 = 8 and that meant he now had 7 others to roll against(because he is an idiot). Too bad it was actually only 4 people of the 8 that would be rolling, one of which would be him.

His odds were better, his xp would have been better. He bitches because he did not get his way, and he has a grudge on TMO members (due to the fact they have a TMO tag).

You still fucking talking what a god damn moron.
If he is OUT OF GROUP! He does not get to roll
What is so hard about that to understand?
It really is a simple concept.
We did not NEED them to pull and DPS they choose to do that "because they are bored" and then comes the oh and they are going to roll on that item because we say so.
Sorry that does not cut it for me thus i left
I brought it here to the boards because it was the straw from TMO that broke the camel’s back. I have had many encounters with TMO players over a long period of time and never once have i left one saying those were some pretty good people.
EVERY single time i have left with a sour taste in my mouth and this is was just one of a long list of bullshit I have watched them pull.
I am sick and tired of them acting like their shit don't stink
And frankly since i just got out of the cardiac ward yesterday and was trying to play EQ to relieve stress maybe i let it get to me a bit overmuch.
But try to understand a person can only take the duchebaggery that is TMO for so long and is bound to explode
I am done with this other than the Lulz your responses will bring me as many of them already have

Autotune
09-22-2011, 12:44 PM
You still fucking talking what a god damn moron.
If he is OUT OF GROUP! He does not get to roll
What is so hard about that to understand?
It really is a simple concept.
We did not NEED them to pull and DPS they choose to do that "because they are bored" and then comes the oh and they are going to roll on that item because we say so.
Sorry that does not cut it for me thus i left
I brought it here to the boards because it was the straw from TMO that broke the camel’s back. I have had many encounters with TMO players over a long period of time and never once have i left one saying those were some pretty good people.
EVERY single time i have left with a sour taste in my mouth and this is was just one of a long list of bullshit I have watched them pull.
I am sick and tired of them acting like their shit don't stink
And frankly since i just got out of the cardiac ward yesterday and was trying to play EQ to relieve stress maybe i let it get to me a bit overmuch.
But try to understand a person can only take the duchebaggery that is TMO for so long and is bound to explode
I am done with this other than the Lulz your responses will bring me as many of them already have

The only douchebaggery here would be you (possibly a few others). You might want to jump on a better TMO hate boat. This one is full of holes.

jilena
09-22-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't understand why this concept is so hard to grasp.

If OP didn't want someone helping the group, or sharing in the loot, or whatever, he should have left. Which he did.

All this bullshit posturing about who has right to what, how it's in his best interest to suck it up, how he will never see VP or need that key piece is irrelevant.

As he said, the group did not NEED the additional help outside of group. I personally don't always want help or PL or whatever either, regardless of whether or not there is a loot exchange requirement. Hell I levelled my ranger to 51 without a single rez, even though I was offered them every single time I died, just because. Same for my necro. Hell my first 50 was a cleric and I still never had anyone log her in to rez my alts.

The point being whether or not the situation would have been in the best interest of the OP is completely subjective and no matter how much shit you talk to him that fact doesn't change.

The OP is NOT bitching about possibly losing the quest piece. He is bitching about being bullied into accepting a situation that someone else determined was in his best interest without taking how he felt about it into consideration. That's it. The quest piece or how much extra exp was to be made out of group is irrelevant.

Is he being a bitch over something trivial? Yes.

Does 50 people talking about how good and kind and benevolent the TMO members in question are, and how much better the OPs experience would have been if he had just shut his mouth and conformed, and how he is stupid for not realizing this somehow make the TMO people in the right? No.

Asher
09-22-2011, 01:32 PM

If OP didn't want someone helping the group, or sharing in the loot, or whatever, he should have left. Which he did.

All this bullshit posturing about who has right to what, how it's in his best interest to suck it up, how he will never see VP or need that key piece is irrelevant.

As he said, the group did not NEED the additional help outside of group. I personally don't always want help or PL or whatever either, regardless of whether or not there is a loot exchange requirement. Hell I levelled my ranger to 51 without a single rez, even though I was offered them every single time I died, just because. Same for my necro. Hell my first 50 was a cleric and I still never had anyone log her in to rez my alts.

The point being whether or not the situation would have been in the best interest of the OP is completely subjective and no matter how much shit you talk to him that fact doesn't change.

The OP is NOT bitching about possibly losing the quest piece. He is bitching about being bullied into accepting a situation that someone else determined was in his best interest without taking how he felt about it into consideration. That's it. The quest piece or how much extra exp was to be made out of group is irrelevant.

Does 50 people talking about how good and kind and benevolent the TMO members in question are, and how much better the OPs experience would have been if he had just shut his mouth and conformed, and how he is stupid for not realizing this somehow make the TMO people in the right? No.

I agree with a majority of what you said. He was told pretty quickly after joining how the group was going to roll from the looks of the chat. I wouldn't consider that being bullied. Agree to terms or leave IMO.

Asher

Zereh
09-22-2011, 01:39 PM
[Ctrl+D] Problem solved.

Autotune
09-22-2011, 01:39 PM

OP is irrelevant. He did the right thing by leaving the group. No one else in the group spoke out against this act of terrorism by TMO.

He posted the jihad on the forums, not TMO's fault he is an idiot.

The last part you type about TMO is greatly skewed, especially seeing how I said none of that. My mention is to the greater good of the entire group, not this assbags personal preference about his gains. He joined a GROUP, a collective mind, he was the cancer, he left. Cancer came to forums and bitched about TMO TERRORISM!! omgahdz.

He still retains most worthless retard on forums/server.

Speaking as Stealin and not as a member of TMO Terrorist squad Alpha.

Tommy_Wiseau
09-22-2011, 01:41 PM

just quoting this retarded frothy post one more time since it hasnt been done enough

WizardEQ
09-22-2011, 01:53 PM
This.

Hammer the gnats.

Theldios
09-22-2011, 02:26 PM
He still retains most worthless retard on forums/server.

Thanks, but you can not share your well earned title

Frieza_Prexus
09-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Question for the OP:

If the group members who already had the piece had said: "We will be rolling on the piece, and if we win, do with it as we please" would you still have the same objection?

Really the only difference I see is that /ran 100 would be typed by a different person.

visage
09-22-2011, 02:57 PM
I unfortuntaly am not smart enough to know how to post a SS of the conversation or i would be sucking my own tit instead of tmo's mothers.... if someone wants to give me alesson i will

Asher
09-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Question for the OP:

If the group members who already had the piece had said: "We will be rolling on the piece, and if we win, do with it as we please" would you still have the same objection?

Really the only difference I see is that /ran 100 would be typed by a different person.

Hell, why not just let everyone random and then allow them to auction the loot rights in /shout to the highest bidder.

Asher

Frieza_Prexus
09-22-2011, 03:08 PM
Asher,

As nontraditional as it might be (and, practically speaking, difficult), what is inherently wrong with that? When a Fungi tunic drops people expect to roll on it. Even the monk currently wearing one. The only difference presented is that the item is no drop. Does the no drop tag add some sort of inherent limitation as to the rights associated to the property?

Bubbles
09-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Asher,

As nontraditional as it might be (and, practically speaking, difficult), what is inherently wrong with that? When a Fungi tunic drops people expect to roll on it. Even the monk currently wearing one. The only difference presented is that the item is no drop. Does the no drop tag add some sort of inherent limitation as to the rights associated to the property?

Hard to use the fungi tunic for the analogy, since you can just sell the tunic and split it 6 ways, not to mention everyone in the group likely has a main or alt that would immediately wear it.

Better analogy would be 6 ppl in a group going apeshit in mistmoore if a level 60 monk or necro was dropping 90% dead mobs on them for hours hoping to find a werewolf talon or mistmoore granite, and one member of the group raising hell because this evil PLer was infringing on his right to possibly make a warrior or ranger someday. Or, possibly just as validly, did not want the person out of group to themselves make a warrrior or ranger someday... Or even better, it was a warrior and Ranger DPSing outside of the group who could immediately make use of the dropped quest item, where the angry person in question was contemplating maybe rolling a warrior someday.

Anger
09-22-2011, 03:48 PM

Bubbles
09-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Actually forget even that.

What we have here is one person, surrounded by 7 other people, and so full of misplaced rage, envy, piss, and vinegar that he completely failed to communicate with those around him (both friends and perceived foes). He deprived 5 people seeking XP the better way to get XP, and two strangers he doesnt know from Adam something that benefits him little and them greatly.

At no point during his 'horrible' experience in Karnors did he ever consider putting the needs of others ahead of himself, care about the best interest of anyone else around him, and somehow stumbled his way onto the RnF thread expecting some vindication on his position.

Probably the saddest part is there is enough people on here who blindly hate TMO and pound their keyboards that he's actually getting support on this.

Once again, this could also just be some six degrees of separation meta-troll of the century, in which case i'd actually actively root for the OP to breed at some point of his existence. ;)

jilena
09-22-2011, 03:54 PM
I agree with a majority of what you said. He was told pretty quickly after joining how the group was going to roll from the looks of the chat. I wouldn't consider that being bullied. Agree to terms or leave IMO.

Asher

He was bullied if you consider he wasn't invited to the group under the premise that he would: a.) have to deal with people out of group DPSing and pulling, and b.) be sharing loot with out of group individuals.

Waiting til the group was formed to drop this piece of information and then informing him essentially that his options were to accept and conform or leave, is pretty much bullying. i.e. now that we have the upper hand things will be done our way and you can either take it in the ass or GTFO. *shrug*

jilena
09-22-2011, 03:57 PM
The last part you type about TMO is greatly skewed, especially seeing how I said none of that. My mention is to the greater good of the entire group, not this assbags personal preference about his gains. He joined a GROUP, a collective mind, he was the cancer, he left. Cancer came to forums and bitched about TMO TERRORISM!! omgahdz.

I don't think my post was directed to you personally? I was just pointing out that there was gayness on both sides. A.) TMO for being bullies (yes in the tamest and weakest sense but true nonetheless) and B.) OP for being a bitch and posting about it.

jilena
09-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Probably the saddest part is there is enough people on here who blindly hate TMO and pound their keyboards that he's actually getting support on this.

I think most of the support you are perceiving as TMO hate is in reality bored trolls. I mean not everyone can jump on the TMO bandwagon and be mean to the OP. If that happened this thread would die and I would be bored at work : (

Greenkrak
09-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Actually forget even that.

What we have here is one person, surrounded by 7 other people, and so full of misplaced rage, envy, piss, and vinegar that he completely failed to communicate with those around him (both friends and perceived foes). He deprived 5 people seeking XP the better way to get XP, and two strangers he doesnt know from Adam something that benefits him little and them greatly.

At no point during his 'horrible' experience in Karnors did he ever consider putting the needs of others ahead of himself, care about the best interest of anyone else around him, and somehow stumbled his way onto the RnF thread expecting some vindication on his position.

Once again, this could also just be some six degrees of separation meta-troll of the century, in which case i'd actually actively root for the OP to breed at some point of his existence. ;)

O god shut the fuck up you whinny bitch you need to jump off TMO cock.

OP is RIGHT - its amazing to see all the TMO fags come outta the woodwork to get their 2cents in on this post HAHAHAHAHAH

Its not about the item its about the fuckin principles of the matter you stupid bitch comparing this to mistmoore is a joke.

Amirite
09-22-2011, 04:06 PM
can i bring my monk to out of group dps on a trak/sev/whatever raid and still get loot?

just askin, cuz that would be awesome.

you'll have to rez me too though, cuz i'll die with no heals and i'll need buffs too

totally let me know, i'll be there.

Frieza_Prexus
09-22-2011, 04:06 PM
principles of the matter

Can you please articulate the exact principles that govern this case? I am genuinely curious to know them.

-Xasten

Harrison
09-22-2011, 04:21 PM
can i bring my monk to out of group dps on a trak/sev/whatever raid and still get loot?

you'll have to rez me too though, cuz i'll die with no heals and i'll need buffs too

Seaweedpimp
09-22-2011, 04:27 PM
I guess all you have to do is convince half the raid they want no part of the gear.

Harrison
09-22-2011, 04:28 PM
That isn't the point.

He's entitled to it because he's adding DPS. He deserves a shot too.

Seaweedpimp
09-22-2011, 04:33 PM
That isn't the point.

He's entitled to it because he's adding DPS. He deserves a shot too.

Actually you might as well bring a group of people, since thats about the same scale right?

Too bad our drops arent randomed. So you see the problem?

Harrison
09-22-2011, 04:39 PM
The problem is both ideas are equally fucking stupid.

It's just that they're your guildies and you don't give a fuck about anyone else.

JenJen
09-22-2011, 04:43 PM
when did ya'll last see the sun?

let dead threads die plzthx

Autotune
09-22-2011, 04:56 PM

yeah, you sure can. Bring him, and we will discuss with the group if it's cool. If the majority agree, I don't see why not.

jilena
09-22-2011, 04:57 PM
when did ya'll last see the sun?

let dead threads die plzthx

I can see the sun right now dude. This new invention called a "window". Thank god it's tinted though that mofo is hot.

Also I don't want this thread to die.

/AED

Aadill
09-22-2011, 05:01 PM
yeah, you sure can. Bring him, and we will discuss with the group if it's cool. If the majority agree, I don't see why not.

yaaaflow
09-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Anyone else get the impression that if you replaced all instances of 'TMO' with 'TR' in this thread then Harrison (and likely a couple other people too) would be on the opposite side of the argument?

This thread is retarded. I see nothing wrong with the offer from the TMO dudes - we help you xp, we get a roll on the key piece. If the group didn't like that idea then fine, but in this case it was just one dude spazzing out and so it's probably best for everyone if he just leaves the group and gets replaced.

The true joke is just on the people going to KC basement to xp because that camp sucks balls xpwise.

Autotune
09-22-2011, 05:05 PM
I don't think my post was directed to you personally? I was just pointing out that there was gayness on both sides. A.) TMO for being bullies (yes in the tamest and weakest sense but true nonetheless) and B.) OP for being a bitch and posting about it.

I see it as less them being bullies and more them ignoring the rants of an ignorant fool (much like I ignore Visage and Harrison the majority of the time).

He would have made it much further if he called out the players instead of the guild tag.

However, I am grateful he did not. I would have completely forgotten about his character being Jamar. Also, he has provided me with a great deal of stress relief and laughter. So I should probably take back him being the most worthless idiot on the forums, but I won't.

The saddest part of all this. I am one of the biggest dicks in TMO (idk why they keep me around) and yet some of the nicest people in the guild get called out in RnF. That is what I find both sad and hilarious.

Aadill
09-22-2011, 05:06 PM
The true joke is just on the people going to KC basement to xp because that camp sucks balls xpwise.

I read that as "the true joke is just on the people going to KC basement to xp because that camp sucks ballwise"

I'm going to keep thinking it says that.

Autotune
09-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Anyone else get the impression that if you replaced all instances of 'TMO' with 'TR' in this thread then Harrison (and likely a couple other people too) would be on the opposite side of the argument?

This thread is retarded. I see nothing wrong with the offer from the TMO dudes - we help you xp, we get a roll on the key piece. If the group didn't like that idea then fine, but in this case it was just one dude spazzing out and so it's probably best for everyone if he just leaves the group and gets replaced.

the camp generally does suck, but I know our monks usually pull from all over down into basement and make it nonstop xp rolling in.

Chanur
09-22-2011, 05:07 PM

This. Also TMO is the largest collection of short bus riding folks on the server.

Autotune
09-22-2011, 05:09 PM
This. Also TMO is the largest collection of short bus riding folks on the server.

awww, want some baby powder for that sore buttocks? I think i have some nice soft baby wipes too... I hear they do wonders for teary cheeks.

Bubbles
09-22-2011, 05:49 PM
O god shut the fuck up you whinny bitch you need to jump off TMO cock.

OP is RIGHT - its amazing to see all the TMO fags come outta the woodwork to get their 2cents in on this post HAHAHAHAHAH

Its not about the item its about the fuckin principles of the matter you stupid bitch comparing this to mistmoore is a joke.

heh. i have absolutely nothing to do with TMO whatsoever. It's just pretty apparent the OP spent the majority of his formative years locked in a shed somewhere in Pennsyltuckey. I laugh at dense people regardless of their tags an alliances, pure and simple.

What exactly is the "principles of the matter" of which you speak? That he wanted something no one else in his group did? That he didnt understand exactly what they were looking for, or the people offering to help out, outside of the group? Hell if the spawn rate is anything like it was on live, he could have had free pulls + mage/monk dps for 6 hours in exchange for.... nothing. Not like they were going to want in on singing steel and jarsath drops.

Harrison
09-22-2011, 06:24 PM

Wrong.

Remember when TR fucked with Taken just because they "didn't like them" or some such bullshit.

I made fun of those fucks just the same.

visage
09-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Wrong.

Remember when TR fucked with Taken just because they "didn't like them" or some such bullshit.

Fat

Kassel
09-22-2011, 07:00 PM
ITT: One old man tries to set rules for 5 kiddos. They disagree then he rages

http://www.meanoldcoot.com/assets/images/old_coot_fist_shake02.png

ALSO ITT: Hate on people who are indifferent to TMO ,Indifferent now = nutriding.

quido
09-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Wrong.

Harrison, nothing personal here man, and also I hate the fact that you turn most RnF threads into Harrison vs Whoever threads so I need to hate myself a little for getting off topic here, but if you think anyone with any cognitive ability and an objective view of the situation thinks you aren't dick-riding TR and groundlessly hating Durison or whoever constantly, you are SORELY mistaken.

It is clear you just spurt and don't think first, in most situations. You've had a retardedly biased view of whatever it is between guilds for as long as I can remember. I can't explain it to you because you are a simpleton and will never accept the truth, but please TRY to understand here!

You are an idiot and most people (who aren't idiots) agree. Please just take our word for it.

*hopes that engaging Harrison will kill this thread just like most of the others*

Tommy_Wiseau
09-22-2011, 07:24 PM
harrison has a nice soul you just gotta make an effort to crack his hard shell

quido
09-22-2011, 07:29 PM
harrison has a nice soul you just gotta make an effort to crack his hard shell

Yeah, in Harrison's defense, when he isn't being a tool, he's a pretty decent guy to be around. I hold respect for people who are generally friendly (like he is in IRC) and who can have a discussion and form some valid opinions and conclusions. He's pretty funny sometimes too.

That being said, sometimes I just want to rub his face in his own blindness.

Harrison
09-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Engaging me would kill the thread? Since when?

visage
09-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Engaging me would kill the thread? Since when?

Tell us about you sucking twinkies again I thought that was your best.

Harrison
09-22-2011, 08:14 PM
The point of that thread was to point out that I'd rather get fat than look like a fucking balding creepy rapist.

visage
09-22-2011, 08:16 PM
The point of that thread was to point out that I'd rather get fat than look like a fucking balding creepy rapist.

Your wrong... The main point was you were comparing it to sucking twinkies...

burkemi5
09-22-2011, 09:37 PM
GREAT thread. would again A++

Loke
09-22-2011, 09:51 PM
I've never been one to defend TMO, but this isn't in the slight bit shady. Sounds to me like you were the only one in the group who had a problem with it - nothing was stopping you from leaving the group.

We would regularly do this same thing in TR. Having a L60 raid geared monk out of group DPSing really is a form of PL, and if it was an established group that they invited you to - it is up to you to decide if you are willing to accept their loot rules. You can't roll into a group and start dictating how they do loot. If you don't like the way a group does loot, make your own group with the rules you like.

TL;DR: OP needs to go to the leg store, because he has nothing to stand on.

jilena
09-23-2011, 12:09 AM
Stop trying to be reasonable here people. TMO are a bunch of bullies and OP has a huge gaping vagina. Fight more please.

Zeelot
09-23-2011, 12:13 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BFmrOqQJl0c/R8f0FtNqiWI/AAAAAAAAAFg/4JYdNSi9s5k/s400/CnH.JPG

Chanur
09-23-2011, 12:55 AM
awww, want some baby powder for that sore buttocks? I think i have some nice soft baby wipes too... I hear they do wonders for teary cheeks.

You would certainly be an expert after that skank bit your widdle finger.

Zenlina
09-23-2011, 01:09 AM
lol, tucha

SUSUGAM
09-23-2011, 01:09 AM
lol, tucha

what

Zenlina
09-23-2011, 01:15 AM
lol, touché

Fixed

Autotune
09-23-2011, 01:30 AM
You would certainly be an expert after that skank bit your widdle finger.

Jealousy does not suite you my friend.

Bazia
09-23-2011, 01:40 AM

This message brought to you by Jamar Darkmoon 55 shamanhttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/939/trollfacehd.jpg

Jamar is the yoda of all trolls............

Happyfeet
09-23-2011, 02:13 AM
...I unfortuntaly am not smart enough...blah blah blah

That's how I read it.

Doors
09-23-2011, 02:17 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BFmrOqQJl0c/R8f0FtNqiWI/AAAAAAAAAFg/4JYdNSi9s5k/s400/CnH.JPG

Calvin and Hobbs is the shit.

Theldios
09-23-2011, 10:51 AM
wow you stupid motherfuckers still going... what a bunch of fucking moronic retarded assjockeys

Labyrrinth
09-23-2011, 11:08 AM
wow you stupid motherfuckers still going... what a bunch of fucking moronic retarded assjockeys

says the guy who is also still responding...:rolleyes:

Bruno
09-23-2011, 11:20 AM
I have to agree with Theldios to be honest. They knew what they were doing, but you're not going to win an argument on the boards because TMO will just flock to their buddies aid whether they're right or wrong. History has proven that. Good thing most people got their VP key shit 3 weeks after kunark opened up.

Envious
09-23-2011, 11:27 AM
You sound like a douche.

They wanted a quest item you wont need for 6months to a year, if not longer. Unless you have some line on getting a trak tooth for VP key that circumvents killing Trakanon...

Btw, didnt read anything but the first page, was too boring.

yaaaflow
09-23-2011, 12:00 PM
I have to agree with Theldios to be honest. They knew what they were doing, but you're not going to win an argument on the boards because TMO will just flock to their buddies aid whether they're right or wrong. History has proven that. Good thing most people got their VP key shit 3 weeks after kunark opened up.

Hahaha under what definition of 'most' is that the case? There might have been 3-4 people with all their medallion pieces inside the first month, not more than that. It actually may have been just Trystych. Lots of those camps can be pretty lengthy and when kunark first opened a few of them were spawning at a much lower rate than they are on the server now.

Also everyone with a clue is on TMO's side in this argument not just the TMO dudes.

Juugox2
09-23-2011, 12:02 PM
so much crying just play the fucking game move on

Tommy_Wiseau
09-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Hahaha under what definition of 'most' is that the case? There might have been 3-4 people with all their medallion pieces inside the first month, not more than that. It actually may have been just Trystych. Lots of those camps can be pretty lengthy and when kunark first opened a few of them were spawning at a much lower rate than they are on the server now.

Also everyone with a clue is on TMO's side in this argument not just the TMO dudes.

both players in OP obvious faggots. Condoning Warm's behavior is apologizing for a big shitty zerg full of assholes. The only people on TMO's side here are TMO members, TMO sockpuppets, and retards.

Zereh
09-23-2011, 01:05 PM
both players in OP obvious faggots. Condoning Warm's behavior is apologizing for a big shitty zerg full of assholes. The only people on TMO's side here are TMO members, TMO sockpuppets, and retards.

oooh Look, another bandwagon hater!

Your rage is rejected. Warm wasn't even a part of this thread or rant at all. derp

Tommy_Wiseau
09-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Warm wasn't even a part of this thread or rant at all. derp

sry hard to keep the long list of irritating douchebags straight

Autotune
09-23-2011, 02:17 PM
sry hard to keep the long list of irritating douchebags straight

Harrison, Tommy_Wiseau, Theldios.

Not that hard to me. I probably missed a few tho.

Harrison
09-23-2011, 02:21 PM
We get it. You're in TMO and defending your buttbuddies.

Autotune
09-23-2011, 02:28 PM
We get it. You're in TMO and defending your buttbuddies.

Wouldn't get thrown in with them if you voiced your opinion at the people you hate, instead of blindly humping the TMO hater bandwagon.

I generally have no problems with you until then.

If it makes you feel better, Theldios is still #1 douchebag. I think it makes Tommy jealous tho. I've never seen anyone that hungry to swallow TMO cock before. Theldios could barely get it out of his mouth when TW showed up jealous of all the attention, just gobbling up whatever/whenever he seen big TMO posted up.

Gmal
09-23-2011, 02:47 PM
This thread makes me want to beat Jamar up on the playground.

Just sayin!!

~Sabbath~

Theldios
09-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Wouldn't get thrown in with them if you voiced your opinion at the people you hate, instead of blindly humping the TMO hater bandwagon.

I generally have no problems with you until then.

If it makes you feel better, Theldios is still #1 douchebag. I think it makes Tommy jealous tho. I've never seen anyone that hungry to swallow TMO cock before. Theldios could barely get it out of his mouth when TW showed up jealous of all the attention, just gobbling up whatever/whenever he seen big TMO posted up.

ahhhh look he thinks he is witty. I have seen 2yr olds with more wit than you kid. Are you sure your old enough to be reading an internet board?
And if TMO had a cock i would need a microscope to find the damn thing so how could it be possible to swallow much less suck past my mustache's thickness

Nizzarr
09-23-2011, 03:06 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/aeapb27nkq6wa18f0nphTw6go1_500.jpg

Autotune
09-23-2011, 03:21 PM
ahhhh look he thinks he is witty. I have seen 2yr olds with more wit than you kid. Are you sure your old enough to be reading an internet board?
And if TMO had a cock i would need a microscope to find the damn thing so how could it be possible to swallow much less suck past my mustache's thickness

Theldios is still #1 douchebag.

jilena
09-23-2011, 03:38 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/aeapb27nkq6wa18f0nphTw6go1_500.jpg

Nizzarr make Angome and Saldor come play on fucking Red99 when it's out.

Alarti0001
09-23-2011, 03:41 PM

So all it takes to get you to suck cock is a microscope? Buying one now

burkemi5
09-23-2011, 03:51 PM
take the time to read all 22 pages, you will be glad you did

jilena
09-23-2011, 04:02 PM
I too would like to increase the number of blowjobs I receive. Though I am probably too poor for a microscope with all those horrible welfare recipients stealin all my money.

Ennoia
09-23-2011, 04:15 PM

Information learned: Jamar doesn't have issues sucking cock.
Must refer to everyone as 'kid' despite being the most immature person on the forum because daddy touched him when he was little, resulting in some sort of complex.
Probably a child molester IRL.

Eccezan
09-23-2011, 04:48 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/Sun_Devil/thread.jpg

Asher
09-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Asher,

I am for whatever the group agrees with. What was proposed is not generally how loot is done in a group. While some may not have cared about the drop, he obviously did. Those new terms would lower the chances of him winning an item that he obviously wanted. I can see how one would feel it is unfair to be forced into accepting terms he doesn't agree with especially when others are indifferent.

Had this happened when I was in the group I probably would have objected to it and asked others in the group what their thoughts were. If a majority agreed with me we would boot the TMO members that had a problem with it and continue filling our group with people that were content with a "standard group". If a majority didn't agree with me then I would leave and if for some reason I really wanted that camp I would probably start forming another group and compete to get there first.

Asher

Asher
09-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Hard to use the fungi tunic for the analogy, since you can just sell the tunic and split it 6 ways, not to mention everyone in the group likely has a main or alt that would immediately wear it.

Better analogy would be 6 ppl in a group going apeshit in mistmoore if a level 60 monk or necro was dropping 90% dead mobs on them for hours hoping to find a werewolf talon or mistmoore granite, and one member of the group raising hell because this evil PLer was infringing on his right to possibly make a warrior or ranger someday. Or, possibly just as validly, did not want the person out of group to themselves make a warrrior or ranger someday... Or even better, it was a warrior and Ranger DPSing outside of the group who could immediately make use of the dropped quest item, where the angry person in question was contemplating maybe rolling a warrior someday.

Yea, a 60 monk PLing lvl 20s in MM is the same as a 60 monk PLing 50s in KC. :rolleyes:

Lets say manastones were dropping in MM and the necro wanted in on the manastone if it dropped. I think people in the group would probably prefer not to have the PL. Then again maybe not. It all depends on what you value more. While some may be after xp others are after loot.

I don't think the item in question was going to an alt so your "rolling a warrior someday" analogy makes no sense either. He wanted it for his main. Whether you think he was going to use it or not doesn't matter.

Asher

Seaweedpimp
09-23-2011, 05:53 PM

hey bro. get verix yet?

Theldios
09-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Information learned: Jamar doesn't have issues sucking cock.
Must refer to everyone as 'kid' despite being the most immature person on the forum because daddy touched him when he was little, resulting in some sort of complex.
Probably a child molester IRL.
Just don't tell your mama what i did to you and your tight err loose little ass and everything will be ok
and by little i mean monsterously fat

Kassel
09-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Just don't tell your mama what i did to you and your tight err loose little ass and everything will be ok
and by little i mean monsterously fat

Grow up child, you are a disgrace to humanity

Theldios
09-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Grow up child, you are a disgrace to humanity

LOL and you are what sonny boy?
talking shit on an internet message board just likt the rest of us.
so STFU and take your wanna be high road and shove it up your tight little ass.
When cockheads speak to me in that manner i will respond in a manner their little small minds understand

Seaweedpimp
09-23-2011, 06:55 PM
hey bro. get verix yet?

Seaweedpimp
09-23-2011, 06:55 PM
Naw i suck ass

Autotune
09-23-2011, 07:00 PM
LOL and you are what sonny boy?
talking shit on an internet message board just likt the rest of us.
so STFU and take your wanna be high road and shove it up your tight little ass.
When cockheads speak to me in that manner i will respond in a manner their little small minds understand

I like the part where he types out a mature, well thought out reply.

Edit: Oh, Mis-quote obv~

Theldios
09-23-2011, 10:28 PM
I like the part where he types out a mature, well thought out reply.

Edit: Oh, Mis-quote obv~

Much like your own correct?

DOH!

Seaweedpimp
09-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Still butthurt bitch? Too bad. now everyone knows youre a fucking moron w the downs

Theldios
09-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Still butthurt bitch? Too bad. now everyone knows youre a fucking moron w the downs

Yes and now everyone knows that TMO is still a bunch of asshats LOL fucking tool you been used cause the only responses you guys have made for the past 8 or so pages is insults too bad that the MAJORITY of TMO responses has been nothing but that
it just shows your true colors..

Muich like Nizzarr claiming to be a TMO cleric sending me tells in game with crap right?
saying things "we obviously wronged you" will will let you loot a tooth if it will get you to let it die"
guess you guys really do not know how to read cause it was never about the item.. but the dense never seem to get things like that

Seaweedpimp
09-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Yes and now everyone knows that TMO is still a bunch of asshats LOL fucking tool you been used cause the only responses you guys have made for the past 8 or so pages is insults too bad that the MAJORITY of TMO responses has been nothing but that
it just shows your true colors..

Muich like Nizzarr claiming to be a TMO cleric sending me tells in game with crap right?
saying things "we obviously wronged you" will will let you loot a tooth if it will get you to let it die"
guess you guys really do not know how to read cause it was never about the item.. but the dense never seem to get things like that

TBH who gives a fuck what you think at this pt? LOL

Get the fuck outta here.

Theldios
09-23-2011, 10:56 PM
TBH who gives a fuck what you think at this pt? LOL

Get the fuck outta here.
and who gives a fuck what you think? dumbass.. that bandwagon and tag getting to your head kid? or you just stupid?

Seaweedpimp
09-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Take a wild guess you sheep fucking moron.

Again, not like it matters.

Theldios
09-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Take a wild guess you sheep fucking moron.

Again, not like it matters.

The only moron here is the dumbass who keeps responding to me and keeping this going......
oh sorry that would be you...
sucks to be you

Alarti0001
09-23-2011, 11:01 PM
The only moron here is the dumbass who keeps responding to me and keeping this going......
oh sorry that would be you...
sucks to be you

I want to keep this going for a long long time... your rage is fun to laugh at.

Theldios
09-23-2011, 11:05 PM
I want to keep this going for a long long time... your rage is fun to laugh at.

LOL how missguided you are.. my rage was gone in the 1st 10 min.
now it is thought out responses ment to provoke
guess you really are too dumb to tell the difference
Now lets see how many respond with an Oh yeah or ORLY now that the cat is out of the bag trying to deny or prove that is not what i have been doing
How much you wanna lay down autotune is one of the most provocative LOL
Cause that operson seems to think their shit does not stink and are above all others with his superiority complex

Harrison
09-23-2011, 11:24 PM
I like threads like this that display the fucking sheer amount of fuckitude TMO is now.

Enygmad
09-24-2011, 01:35 AM
Cause that person seems to think their shit does not stink and are above all others with his superiority complex

I think you just summed up the attitude of the entirety of TMO! Bang on the money buddy.

Happyfeet
09-24-2011, 03:15 AM
It's not our fault that most of us are elitists and we'll fuck you so hard our nut sacks will slack together (in the most heterosexual way possible).
Come get some.
P.S. fuck you OP. =)

visage
09-24-2011, 03:38 AM
It's not our fault that most of us are elitists and we'll fuck you so hard our nut sacks will slack together (in the most heterosexual way possible).
Come get some.
P.S. fuck you OP. =)

Your butt or mine?

Theldios
09-24-2011, 03:43 AM
It's not our fault that most of us are elitists and we'll let you fuck us so hard our nut sacks will slack together (in the most heterosexual way possible).
Come get some.
P.S. fuck me OP. =)

Alarti0001
09-24-2011, 03:57 AM
I like threads like this that display the fucking sheer amount of fuckitude TMO is now.

plz define fuckitude

Happyfeet
09-24-2011, 07:18 AM
Your butt or mine?

Your's......

Slap*

visage
09-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Your's......

Slap*

My turn say boom

Happyfeet
09-25-2011, 03:19 AM
So... it's your turn to say boom? Right after you offered me anal? I'm so terribly confused right now.

Autotune
09-25-2011, 06:01 AM
Guesss who got cucedk eup tonight and has a keyborard?

guckein me ahahaa..

OP is a btiche and people that side whim ethim are too. Fuckin slut fucks. Get on my level

TMO > u

gealous fags post nest below

down here

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Glitch
09-25-2011, 12:01 PM
soooooo gealous

Theldios
09-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Guesss who got cucedk eup tonight and has a keyborard?

guckein me ahahaa..

OP is a btiche and people that side whim ethim are too. Fuckin slut fucks. Get on my level

TMO > u

gealous fags post nest below

down here

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Can't come up with anything witty so you act messed up!
Oh my how original
I am so intimidated by your originality